The Hired Gun Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, anyway I was fucking another big booty bitch this morning so that's why uhm, well you know."

His voice tapered off looking at the angry scowl on this woman's face. It was obvious she meant business leaning back resting her elbows on the daybed drawing both of her shapely gams balletically into the air until her feet faced the ceiling. Georgia reached over snapping up the sole pillow resting her head on it with her womanhood facing Andre. He watched as her legs parted wide facing both bedroom walls. She folded her legs at the knees planting both feet on the edge of her niece's bed.

"Pussy."

Andre lunged on top of her driving his horse sized prick balls deep inside her volcanic cooch humped over Georgia like a gargoyle. A wave of emotion washed over him like never before fueling his desperate campaign to ball the stuffing out of her. Despite her age this woman's steaming, wet sticky tightness was astounding to experience. The knob like crown of his member found immediate resistance a third of the way inside akin to an impenetrable wall. It sent jolts throughout his shaft radiating from the center of his pelvis. He couldn't get enough all at once, finding that he wanted to go deeper.

His hands were shaking as he got a knee onto the edge of the mattress grabbing her tiny waist avoiding eye contact. His gaze settled on his own thick almost fake looking cock parting her labia obscenely hot, gooey and wet on the inside, nondescript and dry on the outside. He was thumping what he thought was the back of her tunnel reaching up resting his palms on the tops of her knees as the other knee landed on the daybed giving him a kneeling posture between her thighs. The addictive feel of her cunt had Andre deep arching his lower back driving it into her finding no give whatsoever. His eyes widened... in realization.

Georgia wasn't sweating. Her deep chocolate humid skin was soft and dry.

She wasn't making a sound as he looked at her face, finding the same disinterested expression.

There was no registration of his manic thrusting efforts on her face; she was just moving up and down with his aggressive thrusts letting him do all the work. Andre found himself panicking going hard enough that her head would've bumped the wall if it wasn't for the pillow underneath it.

Then it got worse.

Georgia reached over picking up his Nintendo Switch starting to play.

"FUCK!!" Andre snapped losing control of himself for the first time in his life with a swipe of his arm that sent the handheld toy flying across the daybed hitting the wall.

He grabbed the back of her knees shoving her shapely legs towards her abdomen stabbing more intensely. He wanted to make her scream and cum all over his thirteen plus inches of online fame. Huffs became animalistic grunts and harsh growls as he tried to run Georgia through with his cock finding no give inside her box. It felt incredible and frustrating at the same time, so much that Andre was on the verge of throwing a tantrum.

"AW!! AWG!!! AWWWG!!!" Georgia's head rolled about on her shoulders, then dipped back as if it would fall from her shoulders as Martha crawled over at Andre's side kneeling with both hands grabbing the edge of the mattress. She was still feeling it pulling herself upright looking at her cousin's face. Several tremors ran through Georgia's body encouraging Andre to go harder finally getting a reaction out of this mean, smug fiftysomething. Martha looked first at Andre, then at Georgia, scared. Her eyes were starting to flicker, in rapid succession, fluttering.

"Hey bruh, you might wanna..."

"AW!! AWG!! AWWWG!!!" The raspy sounding cry came again and again in succession making Andre feel better now that she was responding, but Martha looked increasingly worried as if she knew something. He couldn't get enough of that tightness just screwing into it filling her full, or so he thought.

"No, seriously bruh, you needs to stop." Martha warned again unintentionally ignored looking from his face to her cousin's as her thin calloused hands rose in the air, back arching deep on the mattress.

"AWWWG!! AWWWG!! AWWWG!!" These raw, raspy sounds became more guttural as Georgia locked her arms offering her hands. She was arching deeper off the mattress taking all he had to give.

"You don't understand, boy!" Martha grabbed his arm trying to get his attention, but he was intent on getting what he wanted no matter what. His huge cock was all he had to offer, and she'd turned her nose up at his manhood like he was nothing. She'd humiliated him, so now it was his turn.

"TAKE MUH DICK!!" Andre screamed triumphantly reaching for Georgia's hands with the intent of using them as leverage to shove the rest of himself inside.

Her hands moved lightning quick, capturing his wrists before he knew what happened.

"Huh?"

Georgia tightened her grip on his wrists balling her thin fingers almost into a fist, ironclad.

"AH!!"

The entirety of Andre's thirteen plus inches slid deep inside up to the hilt leaving his balls wedged against her nondescript slit. His head dipped low; chin tucked looking at their connection. She'd swallowed him whole, labia stretched obscenely around his girth. Everything he had was buried in her snatch. His gaze drifted up from their connection to Georgia's head still tilted backward, chin upward.

Her thick shapely legs extended with the toes pointed at the opposite wall, then whiplashed interlocking into the small of his back drawing him deep against her body at an angle. Andre was jerked forward so suddenly; he was obliged to flatten his palms against the wall to keep from crashing into it head first. Georgia's cunt contracted tightly around his girth almost feeling as if there were a fist inside handling it. He realized she was in control from the moment he shoved his cock inside, purposely frustrating him by limiting how much of her cunt he could enjoy.

Only a third could fit inside because that's what she allowed.

"Aw shit, now you got yourself all fucked up." Martha knew what was coming. Her tone made Andre panic. There was nothing she could do now, still feeling the effects of her own sexual drubbing after cashing a check her cousin wrote.

"HUH?!!" Andre jerked backwards mightily standing upright taking Georgia with him due to her hands around his wrists. Midair, she righted herself facing him snagging his forearms, biceps, shoulders wrapping her defined arms around his neck. Her legs tightened around his sides squeezing like an anaconda as she dug her nails into her elbows locking Andre into a human iron maiden, stuffed full.

The tip of her tongue invaded his ear flicking about followed by a wet syrupy suckle of his lobe. The odd sensation was followed by a sting as she clamped down on that lobe, then whispered inaudible and heated into his ear while Martha got a worm's eye view from the floor.

It felt like Georgia was piloting him as he carefully turned his back to the daybed giving her a look at Andre's inhuman girth bulging out of her cunt with the exposed part sort of curved outward partially hidden between those huge blackened cheeks. Martha watched her older cousin essentially ride him down planting him onto the day bed in cowgirl position. The tightness was incredible coupled with this woman's internal furnace as she righted herself slipping her own bra top off tossing it aside becoming fully nude atop this dim bulb Adonis aka Andre 13.5.

Georgia shook out her greasy wet looking curls slowly opening her narrow hazel colored eyes.

"You wanted her, now you're gonna get all of her nigga."

Her wide, beyond baby making hips went into overdrive popping and wrenching back and forth sawing atop his pelvis. Seconds in, those hips started to swivel in a tight circular pattern grinding up his excessive meat as she began to snarl under her breath in between these demonic sounding huffs. It looked like those devastating hips became a detached whirling dervish taking him on a sexual ride through hell while the rest of her remained deathly still. Georgia glared at the man underneath, snarling like an animal slowly leaning forward until her palms handled the sides of his abdomen.

"I'M CUMMING!!" Andre screamed.

"So, what." Georgia planted her feet flat assuming an open legged squat.

Her perfectly shaped oval shaped cakes flexed hard making these crescent shaped dimples on their smooth blackened surface as Georgia tightened up around his girth. In this posture her buttocks were mashed together in veritable twin chocolate mountains of rear cleavage that overwhelmed Andre's large hands. She was bouncing in place slamming her pulsing cunt down into the base of his endowment, savagely. He couldn't get over the tightness, starting to really think there was an invisible hand inside her squeezing the shit out of his prick. Andre grabbed her small waist applying pressure.

"AW!! AH!! AHM CUMMING!!!" His toes curled as he arched up, finding her powering down into that desperate thrust. A wicked jolt of energy ricocheted around his pelvis as several loads exploded inside.

"So, what."

Georgia's knees landed at the outsides of his thighs with her calves putting pressure on his legs forcing them together. Andre was drenched in perspiration with some of it running into his sore eyes. She kept up the pressure inside and out. Her arms hung at her sides with palms intermittently bumping her rounded hips. Georgia folded her arms across her bust looking at the man pinned beneath her body. His arms felt like lead weights, the rest of his body inert matter as he looked at her narrow malevolent face.

She wasn't sweating.

Georgia leaned back with a deep arch in her lower back flattening her palms on top of his knees. That arch was almost unnatural in tandem with her tightness still in custody of his flaccid member. Andre's sexual cornucopia over the weekend had come like chickens arriving to roost. Georgia went further with a balletic grace pushing her cheeks into his crotch while taking advantage of his curved tumescence. He was completely flaccid cursed by his own girth which made it possible for Georgia to remain stuffed.

"Hey boy; can you even hear me?"

"Yuh, yeah."

"Is it true you fucked another "big booty bitch" earlier today?"

"Yes." He weakly whimpered.

"Sucks to be you, nigga."

Her movements were subtle, gradually starting to pick up a bit of speed isolated solely to her hips and pelvis beginning a swivel that took his captured meat on an internal carousel ride as she studied his sweat soaked features. Her smallish breasts were topped with these thickened nipples almost bursting.

"See, she loves young dumb niggas with no brain, all cock like you, Andre. Been around the block and the motherfucking world, little boy; so, you thought you could tame a bottom bitch like her with some dick, huh? We don't care if you're dumb, slow, retarded or whatever...today she's gonna teach you how to respect a queen, nigga. All you tricks are alike; make us sick if we weren't bored to death. You went a knocking on that cage door, and she heard it; that was your first mistake, Andre. Know what's your second?"

"What?"

"Sticking this big piece of meat inside us a second time after Georgia whipped your tail. Nobody cares about you outside of what's stuffed inside of us; that's about all you're good for boy; dipping your wick in cooch and nothing else. We want you to know that so we're gonna empty your motherfucking balls."

"Hey, I think you should let him go, Georgia." Martha interjected managing to stand on wobbly legs after being mauled by Andre 13.5.

"...what, did you call me?" She flinched under the narrowing gaze of her older cousin who shot her a look without turning her head.

"Sorry, but maybe you should let the boy go; he didn't know what he was getting himself into." Martha backpedaled a little hands raised cautiously, partially negotiating.

"I thought you wanted to whip your daughter's ass over this fool; maybe you should get the fuck out of here and go do that."

"NOW, THIS MY HOUSE AND I DON'T WANT NO SHIT ROUND HERE!!" Martha exploded two parts righteous indignation, one part insufferable ego.

"So what, Martha? This is how you talk to us after all this time when we put you on in the first place? You weren't nothing but a mamma's girl, if we recall it, right? We showed you how to get it popping and use that ass, remember bitch? Didn't speak up when we got kicked out, either. Face facts, this nigga wouldn't be here if it weren't for us, and that bullshit happened down at the church that's got me hiding out in your fucking flat."

Her hips were now undulating and moving in a controlled circle working sexual magic on Andre's prick.

"You started it with that fucking girl, and she found out about your shit."

"Yeah, Georgia got soft during her time on the bench, and I let her work her way back into that church even though we both knew it wasn't a safe place anymore. Now we're exposed and more and more people are knocking on our gawd damn lives with the shits. We're not welcome in this house, either?"

"I'm not saying that; I'm saying respect my shit, that's all."

"Oh, is that all?" She leaned forward first handling the front of his shoulder blades as if she were riding a motorcycle, then draped her body over his rabbiting her big, deep chocolate cakes into his crotch with an audible clap. Martha watched her cousin's hips in a controlled bounce. They were the only thing moving while she remained still. The two mature cousins had a long, storied history broken up by a decade and a half before they found one another again. Martha considered herself different these days.

"Well, yeah; I don't have a problem with you hanging out but you two gotta respect my space."

"We'll think about it, but first things first cousin; check this out." Martha inched closer to the daybed cautious as if she were suddenly locked up with a caged animal. Andre's head was turned towards the wall, but she reached down cupping his chin for a better look.

"Damn, you put him to sleep." Andre was out cold as her feral cousin sat upright again atop his body still stuffed full of his storied thirteen plus inches.

She arched her back again using his pecs to slowly disengage until all, but the bulbous purplish head of his cock remained imbedded. A thick exotic mixture of their intermingled juices accompanied the big reveal as she kept twerking in slow measured serpentine movements, popping his cock free with a rubbery bounce pointed at the ceiling. Her fingers spread her flower allowing the rest of their frothy mixture to completely slather his bobbing third leg as Martha watched in amazement.

"He's hard as a rock again; even after you put him out." She watched her cousin's darkened lips suck him clean. Martha couldn't deny the technique that included three fingers around the base while cupping his oversized sack.

"Peace offering?" His cock was offered pointed at Martha's lips glistening in the light.

...TO BE CONTINUED.