The Hired Gun Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're about to find out."

Martha handled Andre's manhood pressing the big knob-like head against her slit which was nondescript partially due to her coal darkened skin tone. She seemed to get a charge out of watching, doing her part as Georgia's labia parted revealing a visibly sticky hot pink interior that sent shivers along his shaft as if fattened in Martha's fist. Georgia arched backwards taking the upper half of his prick followed by the rest, agonizingly slow. It felt as if Martha was feeding his cock into her tight narrow cunt which started to tighten up almost sucking on his girth. She carefully withdrew her right hand.

"Oh, you're about to do it Andre boy." Martha informed standing behind him with both hands directing him by the shoulders.

"Do what?"

"Bow to the queen." She replied rather plainly.

"Huh?"

"BOW NIGGA!!" Martha shouted jovially grinning ear to ear.

Georgia popped the deepest arch she could manifest with a whiplash effect taking Andre with her. This sudden motion caught him off guard making him almost faceplant into her back. His face touched her greasy looking hair coming away with some residue as he grabbed handfuls of her dark chocolate, righting himself. The intense heated pressure on his cock was incredible while Georgia's cunt was retracted tightly around his girth. It almost felt as if there was a hand inside her womanhood handling him.

"BOW!!" He was taken over again with the quickness forced to flatten his palms on the mattress at either side of this mature woman with the body of a Nubian goddess. Andre peered up finding Georgia's face in profile.

"Show me something, boy." She hissed, internally squeezing the stuffing out of his tumescence.

Andre's fingers dug into the defiant semi-pliant flesh as he slowly stood upright towering over this fiftysomething. His thirteen point five inches filled Georgia to the brim with just a bit outside cradled by the deep undercuff of her glutes which matched her cousin's but more sculpted while Martha's was a mixture of hard time in the gym along with a family trait amongst its women. He knew what would happen but realized he couldn't stop it; but now was determined to give a little back.

"Aw, that nigga ain't got nothing for us; I should've went first cause you cleaned this wimp up!" Martha chortled in condescending fashion planting her foot between his legs drawing his pants and underwear to the floor until he stepped out of them a foot at a time. Andre was left nude from the waist down.

The first savage thrust smashed into the back of her tunnel hard enough to send a seismic painful jolt to the base of his member. This was followed up with repeated thrusts with all his weight behind it stuffing her more than full. Halfway through it, Andre found himself working harder and harder to give it to this older woman feeling a sensation akin to plowing volcanic molasses. Each thrust sent a tantric receipt backwards into the base of his cock. Georgia's cunt was tightening and narrowing becoming conical.

His gaze found the back of her greasy shoulder length hair intermingled with strands of grey drifting down to her back. Georgia was wearing a white adidas bra top underneath. Andre noticed a defined single line down her back stopping just above her waist smoothly. Andre's hands were at the furthermost points of her ridiculous baby making hips while Georgia remained rigid and stiff like sculpted marble, legs spread apart giving him a stationary target. This feeling of sexual uneasiness permeated the air as he tried to beat her back out much in the same manner, he'd ended up taking Ms. One after being sexually buck broken. Despite her machinations, Renee Kelly was left lying on her plush white carpeting gasping for life giving air with a cum splattered pale ass. Today was different.

Georgia wasn't breathing hard, not huffing or making any sort of sound, just deathly quiet which slowed his sexual overtures down almost to a crawl as he wondered what was wrong. She glanced back, grinning with a mouth full of shining white teeth, still looking evil as all get out. Her head turned back to the wall in front of her as doubt clouded his actions, making him look over at Martha's glib evil face.

"BOW!!" She shouted in his face almost point blank.

Georgia popped her hip vertically taking Andre's head faceplanted into her back this time. His noggin landed right between her shoulder blades while this weed tinged odor intermingled with hair care product, assailed his nostrils. The grip of her cunt was pretty much airtight as she stunted with flair.

"BOW!!" Martha shouted again, enjoying the show.

Georgia's big heart-shaped monster arched up slamming into his crotch and abdomen like a wrecking ball. It felt as if someone landed a gut punch to his stomach as Andre righted himself trembling and intermittently keeping an eye on Martha who stood there leaning against her daughter's desk with a hand covering her bare mound. Her own bra top was mashed into her bust from leaning against him. Martha's smallish breasts partially bulged from the underside of this skintight top giving Andre a hint of her areola, erect nipples poking the fabric, excitedly. Martha pinched a covered nipple grinning at him.

"BOW NEEGA!!" Georgia popped low enough that her abdomen tapped the mattress quickly shooting back up several times this wrenching motion. This made Andre sexually kowtow many times until he got things under control, but she continued twerking rhythmically with a sexual grace unparalleled. The sound of her clapping cheeks was loud, audible exposing her openings stuffed or not. This woman could easily take Rashida Sikes aka Thunda's twerking crown on a good day.

Andre floundered holding on for dear life watching her butt rabbit and twerk until one especially deep arch dislodged his manhood with a wet syrupy splash. Ropes of cum were shooting out of him like silly string as Georgia went into a prone position on her belly casually lazing with her legs bent at the knees. Andre's cum crisscrossed her expansive dark chocolate derriere like cake frosting. She crossed her ankles lazing there taking a look at her nails nonchalantly. A big bubble of emerging cum popped on the head of his member as Martha dipped in close taking in the visual shaking her head, grimacing.

"You cleaned his ass up; I should've gone first."

"I thought he was a professional."

"This nigga?"

"I've watched his work; I'm so disappointed it's only been ten minutes." Georgia sighed sounding bored which hit Andre's usually submerged ego like a torpedo.

"Cut it out, leave the boy alone; you're gonna make him cry. Fuck it Georgia, you should have let me go first."

"Are you bitching about a piece of dick?"

"Well yeah, I wanted some too."

"Very well." Georgia rolled on her side looking at Andre's semi-deflated member in Martha's fist as she gave him a non-committal stroke with a pissy look on her face. His own embarrassment was obvious as she sat up with a sustained yawn stretching her arms out audibly cracking bones. Georgia leaned forward cupping the underside of his balls giving them an exploratory squeeze while she slapped her cousin's hand away with a stinging flick of the wrist. Martha favored her hand biting into her lower lip.

Georgia wrapped all ten of her thin calloused fingers around the base of Andre's certified thirteen plus inches of online fame burying all of it down her gullet until her big blackened lips touched the end of her fists. Andre gasped recognizing the silence in the bedroom after the initial gulping sound as she throated him without pause. She held him there inside until their eyes met. He could see the thin hazel rings in her mean looking eyes and the obscene bulge in her throat. Georgia cheeks inverted slurping, hard.

Her fingers spread out making a butterfly shape on his crotch as she drew those big lips backwards agonizingly slow until it plopped free of her mouth leaving a frothy web of thick saliva running her chin. Andre's oversized tumescence was renewed with some visible veins starting to sprout on tightened skin on his uncircumcised member. Georgia leaned back with a palm resting on the daybed using her right just under his balls inspecting it as she looked at her cousin with a half smirk.

"Happy?"

"Oh, we happy alright; fuck yeah, we happy cousin...HEY BOY YOU GOT SOMETHING FOR ME OR ARE YOU IN LOVE?!! COME ON BRUH, SHOW ME HOW YOU DO IT!!" His head craned in her direction as Georgia laid on the bed in a reclining buddha position, watching.

Martha planted both hands on her daughter's desk with her own huge, densely packed buttocks aimed in his direction, loudly clapping her cheeks. The other half of this duo had a big monster pear shaped butt defined by the pronounced hip dips that blossomed outward into powerful thighs more a straight line rounding off into that deep overlapping meaty flap covering the tops of her thighs. In short, her unique donk was a fleshy cinder block waiting for action as she popped and twerked, teasing him.

"AWK!! AW SHEET!!" Andre's large hands grabbed big chunks of her meaty hips driving his cock home bottoming out with a three inches and change exposed. Martha's eyes went wide with that first thrust, mouth dropping open as he slammed into the back of her honeypot. His hands slid up to her own well-defined tiny waist locking her into a frenetic round of back shots that echoed throughout Babbette's bedroom as Martha got a karmic return getting her back beat out with acute attention to detail.

"AW!! AW!! AW SHEET!! WHAT-THE FUUUUCK?!! I THINK YOU GOT THIS BOY MAD AT US GEORGIA!!" Her legs were wedged together after some awkward jostling as Martha tried to accommodate his plunging overtures bent at a ninety degree angle over Babette's desk.

Ten inches of that certified thirteen point five were battering her with impunity. Martha's insides were different, extremely wet and soapy but tight and narrow, matching her cousin. This copious lubrication added fuel to the fire now that he could hit it like he wanted. Her torso was draped over the desk knocking a few odds and ends onto the floor at its sides as she spread her legs wider going up on the tips of her toes. Andre redoubled his grip digging nails into her cemented buttocks spreading them apart revealing her openings, one criminally plugged up with his meat. It sounded like someone was dripping a wet basketball as he glanced back at Georgia with a strained expression on his face.

She was still laying there on the daybed on her side watching with her chin resting on a fist, bored.

"DAMN BRUH!! AW FUCK MAN!! WHAT YOU DOING BACK THERE, BRUH?!! YOU GETTING IT, HUH?!" Andre turned back towards Martha spreading her cheeks even wider with enough force to make her backdoor reveal its covert gape while just below it, his rod pistoned in and out slathered with her excessive juices intermingled with his precum. Martha arched balancing precariously on her toes.

This loud wet smack permeated the room as Andre inched closer trying to stuff the rest inside. Her labored grunts and whimpers should've given him some measure of validation, but he glanced back finding the other woman still watching without reaction one way or the other. Andre yanked the big chocolate ass into his crotch harder creating motion ripples that radiated from the point of impact in liquid fashion. Martha's almost rock solid butt was being pulverized with no fucks given causing her to lay her upper half flat on the desk while she struggled to stray on her tip toes giving him a stationary target. Andre's head craned back looking at Georgia again.

She was still there, but now in custody of his Nintendo Switch starting to play his game uninterested.

"GAWD-DAMMIT YOU TRYING TO PUSH UP IN A BITCH STOMACH FOR REALS!! PLUGGING MY SHIT UP!" Martha couldn't see his furrowed brow and gritted teeth. Andre didn't know what he was feeling, but knew it emanated from the bored woman now playing with his game, acting like he was little more than a momentary distraction. His thoughts drifted backwards to Renee Kelly at the moment he snapped sexually which resulted in him nearly fucking her unconscious. It took her a while to catch up and handle him properly while her bestie Rashida shied away from his monster before working things out.

The tall ripped man-child never really thought about sex all that much because it was easy with women offering the majority of the time, if not outright taking it. His mind drifted to Renee's cousin who'd acquiesced to being deflowered by his monster prick running when he poked the tight outside of her untested honey pot. They finally "did the deed" but only because she was high and bolstered by her older cousin and Rashida, even his girlfriend Shawnee. He plowed her so intensely that the other women had to pry her off of his body. Andre thought of the women he'd been having sex with on camera and off over the last forty-eight hours. Esther had been boned so hard that she'd squirted and wet the bed.

His ears were assailed with the sounds of his video game being played by a disinterested mature.

"UN!! UN!! UN!! AWK!! FUG!! FUGGIT!! GEORGIA GIRL, YOU GOT THIS MOTHERFUCKA HITTING ALL THE FUCKIN SWITCHES!! I THINK THIS NIGGA WANT ME TO PUT A RING ON IT!! HE'S DIGGING ME OUT, GIRL!!"

"You wanted some dick; now you got it." Georgia replied casually in that silky serpentine voice.

Andre's large hands shot up under Martha's bra top blanketing her small breasts causing the elastic material to ride up exposing her tits. His big clumsy fingers found some chubby nipples topping her semi-flaccid breasts which became a target as he pinched and twisted starting to feel this manic euphoria engulfing him. He was zoning out able to only hear the sounds of his video game suddenly wanting to snatch it out of the other woman's hands for humbling him. Martha arched deep making her vertical posture mimic the letter J with her thick donk wedged against his pelvis.

Her distressed whines added more fuel to the fire as he thumped and bucked hard prompting her to part her shapely legs wider still on the tips of her toes due to his height. Martha's nuclear zaftig frame was starting to glisten with perspiration as she reached back grabbing handfuls of her cheeks spreading them even more apart. Loud whines, whimpers and gasping huffs were intermingled with the sounds coming from Andre's Switch. His hands were squeezing her breasts so hard, flesh was bulging between his fingers. Out of the blue, this loud sustained shriek erupted out of her gaped maw as Martha burst.

Several bursts of her essence and moisture sprinkled the desktop with excess running down her inner thighs. Her head rocked backwards chin tilted upward towards the ceiling releasing this guttural yowl.

"AW SHEET!! AW SHIT!! MUH-MUH!! MUTHA FUCKA!! YUH!! YOU TRYING TO TRAIN A BITCH!! FUH-FUCK!! CUZZIN!! AW SHIT!! I THINK HE WANNA BE THE MAN!! TAP!! TAP IN!! AW FUCK, AW SHIT!!" Martha's cries for help went unheeded as Georgia continued playing the game engrossed, distracted.

She didn't know or care that Andre was staring at her with progressively darkening features.

One of his hands grabbed Martha's throat from behind, while the other slipped down between her legs rubbing and vigorously massaging her mound. His brow furrowed with a few grooves appearing there at the corners of his nose and mouth. His mind was aflame with images of all the women he'd casually conquered intercut with Georgia's sexual drubbing that seemed to mean nothing. He thought of Esther and their work on camera juxtaposing that with the scintillating blow job and eventual tryst that occurred hours earlier. Andre was starting to wonder if Esther had been playing with him as well.

All he could hear was the sound of his video game being played by this old woman who played him.

"DAMN NIGGA GET IT!! GET IT!! GET THIS PUSSY!! YOU BOUT TA MAKE ME PISS THIS FLOOR!! SHEET!!" Martha's face was twisted into an ugly mask as he reamed out her sloppy box with impunity still looking over at her disinterested cousin. Of course, she couldn't see this disrespect on Andre's part, but probably wouldn't have cared as her legs started shaking while her deepest parts were bludgeoned into submission.

The hand around her throat tightened making her gasp, while his fingers rubbed up a heated friction on her bald mound and inner thighs. Her squirming, bucking and flopping added to the excitement triggering Andre who ended it with three powerful thrusts that looked as if they would've bust the twin chocolate bubbles of her dense badonkadunk. That last thrust ended with a thunderous clap that sounded like a wet oily whip strike. He held in that position mashing her against his tall, muscular frame as his inner thighs pulsed. Martha went into hysterics making it look as if she had been tazed as she creamed all over the big fleshy baton stuffed to the hilt in her middle-aged box, whimpering.

Andre's hands went to her shoulders from behind bending her over the desk drifting down spreading those huge, cemented buns apart as he slowly withdrew his certified thirteen point five inches. He paused with the bulbous head still imbedded for a few seconds as he stared at Georgia until she finally regarded him amidst Martha's labored sobs and whimpers.

The minute their eyes met; Andre pulled out.

A deluge of foamy ejaculate mixed with Martha's excess juices bubbled out of her gaped honey pot. She reached back dutifully taking custody of the dueling halves of her cemented cheeks letting his jizz run out like a fountain caused by the involuntary flexing of her inner walls. She could feel the pulsing thump of her heartbeat almost completely gassed while Andre glared at her cousin handling his monster cock at the base aimed at her derriere. Georgia glared back with the piercing eyes of a hawk, then let her gaze settle on his throbbing prick realizing he was squeezing it with all his might, waiting for his moment.

Several ropes exploded from the head of his huge curved phallus splashing Martha's thick meaty buns. She started groaning and whining letting her hips swivel and bob eventually twerking up a euphoric storm digging her nails deep. This woman wanted all of it, considering it her right after working hard to earn this epic load. Her tongue darted out swishing around on the desktop lapping at a deformed mead notebook that had been there while she was utterly bred and destroyed.

Martha released both halves of her spread buttocks getting an audible rubbery clap splashing even more of their combined juices. She slid down sitting there on the floor caring little that she sat in a puddle of her own making. Andre faced Georgia still in custody of his manhood at the base with Martha at his outer thigh exchanging glances with the woman lying there unbothered on her side playing his Nintendo Switch. She didn't react to this powerplay on his part, simply remaining silent making him angry.

"Suck my dick."

Georgia raised a brow even though it was unclear who he was speaking with as Martha took him between her lips using a right hand to soulfully fellate his manhood. He was still staring at her, hard. Her eyes peered at the face of his video game then back again as she slowly sat up right on the edge of the daybed watching her cousin make love to his cock with her mouth. Georgia set his toy aside, glaring.

"You had enough dick?"

"Yeah, enough to feed the needy for two months." Martha replied still wantonly sucking and stroking him letting her tongue swirl around the knob-like head of his prick. She was still sexually euphoric.

Georgia removed her wire frame glasses, crooking a finger, expression unchanged.

"Wanna play with her?"

Martha reacted first for an instant but went back to fellating Andre now long stroking him in an attempt to make him cum quickly. She added all the bells and whistles throating the upper third of his manhood ramping up the intensity in increasing waves under the watchful eye of her older cousin. This was cut abruptly when she looked back at her cousin again, inching to the side leaving nothing but space and opportunity between Georgia and Andre 13.5. There was no doubt this was a Mexican standoff of sorts.