The History Book Ch. 03

Story Info
Montage eh! Trua, Jack+Cecilia+Matt/Maty.
23.5k words
4.65
8.7k
11

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Character introduction:

MC = Jack

Mom = Carine

Dad = Robert/Cassandra

Sister = Anne

Male friend = Matt

Colombian Friend = Cecilia

Irish friend = Maeve O'Callaghan

Argentine girl = Victoria

Matt's mom = Stephanie

Cecilia's mom = Mabel

Cecilia's older twin sisters = Amanda and Maria

Cecilia's aunt = Sandra

Sandra's three daughters = Casiopea, Belen, and Celeste.

XXX

All characters are 18 or older.

XXX

Jack felt he had covered all his bases, it was time, but his sister was having such a great time sucking him off that he didn't want to interrupt, so he covered the history book with the notepad again and reclined his body on the chair.

Anne was bobbing her head back and forth like a mad woman, streams of spit dripped from her mouth to his testicles as she plunged down to take him into her throat. Jack patted her head and encouraged her with words of praise.

She lifted her head to take a breath and circled her tongue around his cock head, giving him kisses to his perineum and urethra. She took him back into her throat and that was all it took, making Jack shoot his virile salvos of cum. She swallowed everything without spilling a single drop. When she was done, Carine called them for dinner.

"I'm not really hungry right now," she told him with a giggle, he chuckled at that and pulled his chair back.

"Let's go, you can blow me again under the table." She nodded happily and stood. Jack was at the door when he turned to look at Anne.

When she stood, she saw the mess on Jack's desk and without thinking flipped the book and closed it, placing the notepad on top. When she turned, Jack fell to the ground.

XXX

Chapter 8, You reap what you sow.

XXX

The flash of light filled the room with so much energy, Jack saw nothing and a fear swept over him like a wave of barbed wire encroaching his limbs and a coldness hugging his chest.

"You were sooooo lucky, young destiny wielder..."

What? What 's going on?

"Enough of that, you are an idiot anyways, just lucky."

I don't understand, what's going on?

A chuckle cackled in a bony echo.

Who are you!?

"Oh, you've seen me, I smoke me'pipe yonder..."

An image of a scythe resting against a tree, and a small chair with a pipe on top flashed in his mind, it looked familiar, and so it took Jack a moment to realize what it was.

You are the skeleton from the book!

The disembodied voice seemed to smile in the silence, the image of the bone turning and twisting made Jack cringe.

"As I said, you are an idiot. You have been lucky, but destiny is a fickle mistress... hell, she used to play on top of a huge marble ball, before I cheated her out of her powers."

Oh god! Who are you?

The silence now told Jack the skeleton frowned.

"Pops is not here, and I don't appreciate you calling him... he is everywhere, and is omnipotent. I was lucky his plans allowed for some of my mischief..." that last statement seemed to ease the tension in the skeleton, it followed with a chuckle, "anyways, don't let anyone see the book again."

I didn't!

"That's why you got lucky, your kin only closed it before you collapsed like the idiot you are."

It wasn't on purpose, it was an accident!

The sound of bony teeth chattering filled the air.

"Oh, shut up, you entitled little shit. You play with destiny for a few weeks and suddenly you are not to blame for being careless."

Ok, ok, okokokok, I get it, I'm sorry, it won't happen again!

"No it won't, dumbass! Next time you won't be so lucky, the compact will be broken and you will go straight to hell, idiot."

I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

"You better be..." the voice finished, disappearing in a vacuous sizzling "... you better be, now get ready for the flash of memories."

XXX

The flash came crashing from the darkness in such blazing glory it blinded him, and from the light the memories started flowing in.

Matt looked different since always, for some reason Chipwick decided to never bully him, he did bully Jack though, to this day.

He never became friends with Cecilia, nor Matt. He never met with her family, he didn't have any friends. Matt was somewhat popular, Cecilia was friends with Victoria. He was a loner again.

His family still loved him and he gave a huge sigh of relief. There were more changes, but smaller and he could not pay attention to them, because now the greed came back in full force. All he changed became meaningless, except for Matt, he looked like a fine piece of ass.

He opened his eyes, to find his sister on top of him slapping his face and screaming for help, Cassandra and Carine arrived shortly after in that order. He wanted to speak but the light still blinded him and the fear of the encounter with the voice of the skeleton from the book still affected him physically so he babbled incoherently for a moment. The women now knelt around him, crying and calling 9-1-1 for an ambulance.

Finally the light lost its shine and the respite helped him free himself from the fear crippling his speech. "No! Don't!" He finally yelled.

Cassandra held the phone to her face, the operator on the other side spoke something, but he didn't understand what.

Jack sat up from the floor and continued talking, "I'm fine, just lost my balance. That 's it. Promise."

Cassandra told the operator she was wrong and that she was sorry, then hung up the phone.

"Don't worry, maybe it was too much sex, I mean... I'm sore all over." He finished with a half smile.

Jack finally dissuaded his family and convinced them he was all right. After that, he told them to go eat, he would join them shortly.

After they left, he opened the book and read. Turns out, Matt did keep his body and fetishes hidden, but now he got some kind of confidence and so Chipwick never bullied him. Jack spat profanities at that, the greed and entitlement came to him. He thought of writing that Chipwick bullied Matt, but before he did anything he realized what he was about to do. He was condemning Matt to being bullied.

"Fuck!"

This was too much, too painful, too complicated, and he felt burned out. He placed the book in a drawer and closed it with a key he had never used before. He went down to eat and remained quiet, Cassandra, Carine, and Anne sat on the other side of the table, looking at him intently, somewhat scared of what happened. When Jack realized, he reassured them that everything was all right, that they should go to bed and he would join them in a while.

They did, and Jack sat on the couch with a coffee. Thinking. 'What do I do? I want my friends back, but I would need to hurt them in order to do so. The skeleton called me entitled and it's probably right... I mean, if I let the power get to me, then it will be right.'

Now, since the idiot met me, he finally became aware of the possible consequences. He also realized he was capable of more tyranny and suffering than the good he could do. After all, the book was just a little joke I made far in the past when Guttenberg finished the first Bible. Hell, good ol' Gutten was the first writer and I almost lost it when Adolf got a hold of it. Good thing he broke the compact and went to hell, otherwise pops would've gotten really angry.

Stalin was an asshole, the same as Mao, and let's be honest, we all know every communist leader used the book, and even with the power of destiny in their hands, they murdered hundred of millions. I guess that human invention doesn't work.

Still, you humans are hilarious, so I keep throwing the book here and there to see what happens.

Jack is special, though. He is the first that did not get mad with power the moment he found out what the book could do. So I'm kinda rooting for that idiot.

XXX

Jack kept thinking how to fix things, he realized there was nothing to fix really, only change... never to be the same as before. At some point in the night he went for the book and started writing names and reading. All that he wrote in the history of Cecilia's family had disappeared, so he was... understandably... pretty bummed.

He finally decided, in no small part because of his greed, that he wanted his friends back.

He opened the history of Matt on the year they became friends, but not this time around.

He was tired, on his third cup of coffee, and scared beyond belief (because of me, though).

At some point, he decided on what to write. He closed the book, crossed Matt's name and wrote his own. He went to the year he and Matt stood up to Chipwick and wrote that he had beaten the bully up, ridding himself of torment.

Then he added...

He decides to strike up a conversation with Matt, and they become friends.

He closed the book and wrote Matt's name. He found the day they became friends and found out that Matt only pitied him, and was not really his friend. The flash of memories was flooding him now and he ignored it completely. It gave him a headache, but he had more important things to do. The falling sensation came but he held the book with all his might and found the part he was looking for. In Matt's life he added...

He appreciates that Jack started talking to him, they shared many hobbies, and liked many of the same pop culture properties. They became best friends.

Jack started crying as he closed the book, the memories of fighting the bully flooded him, he got into a couple more fights since then, and he was actually good at brawls. He remembered the first time he talked to Matt, he remembered becoming really close friends, he remembered Matt getting shunned by his other friends but sticking with Jack. He remembered the day Matt invited Cecilia to sit with them in the Science class. He remembered his life just as it was before, save for some smaller changes, but still... he did it...

The flashes crushed on him in full force and he welcomed it with open arms.

His birthday was much the same, his changes remained the same, Matt's confession was there, and his visit to Cecilia's home as well.

'He still loves me? How could I be so lucky?'

Jack held his head in his hands and cried, cried and cried some more.

XXX

Cecilia woke up in a pool of her sweat, sheets drenched, and horny... so very horny.

She dreamt of Jack again, of making love with him again, of sharing the act with Carine and Anne, and for some reason, Cassandra was there as well.

Her horniness got the better of her and a single hand snuck down to her pussy, she circled her fingers over her clit and then down over her wet open flower, a flower that invited two fingers inside. She gasped as she pumped her fingers, eliciting little moans and whimpers as the image of Jack came to her mind, of Jack embracing her and kissing her. She pictured him taking one of her breasts in his hand, and her hand mimicked the fantasy.

"Oh, God!" She yelped and came, fingering her pussy in a frenzy. She rubbed her pussy until she came fully down, and when she got her breathing under control, stood from the bed.

As she came out of the shower, her sisters ambushed her at the door. She jumped and grabbed the towel around her body.

"Holis, hermanita! ¿Cuándo vas a invitar al chico de vuelta?" ~ "Hey, little sister! When are you going to invite that boy back?"

~"You mean Jack?"

~ "Who else have you brought to the house?"

~ "Good point." Cecilia finished and walked to her room, ignoring her sisters.

She dressed for the day, today was Friday so she wanted to do something with Jack after school, and she couldn't let Matt get in her way. She knew Matt was a guy, but he was a very feminine guy, with an ass bigger than hers, and clearly best friends with Jack.

When she came out of her room, her cousin Celeste ambushed her, asking about Jack.

~ "You too?!"

~ "Why? Who's asking?!"

Cecilia evaded her and walked downstairs, where Casiopea and Belen ambushed her in two different places before she got her coffee. When she had the mug in her hand, Cecilia finally felt safe, she grabbed her phone and texted Jack for a lift to school. She smiled and hummed happily when he texted a thumbs up emoji back at her.

~ "Ay Mija, are you talking with that boy?"

Cecilia jumped again, almost spilling her coffee as her mother appeared out of nowhere.

~ "Not you too, Má!"

Mabel chuckled as Sandra came from the backyard door.

~ "Is Cecilia bringing that handsome stallion back home?!" She called to the people in the kitchen, the yell bringing all the other girls to the kitchen, who pestered the young Colombian to the point she grabbed her bag and almost ran away from her home.

"¡Avísame si vas a salir con ese muchachito!" Mabel called from the door as her daughter sped down the road.

Cecilia arrived at Jack's home just as he was leaving, his sister and mother were kissing him goodbye lovingly and something in the scene made her cheeks blush.

"Hey, Ceci! How are you?" He said as he reached for a hug, Ceci replied to it and added a little kiss on his cheek that lasted a little longer than usual.

Jack smiled at her and opened the car door for her, and with a fun saunter she thanked him and sat in. He went around the car and sat on the driver's seat and turned on the ignition.

XXX

They arrived at school laughing together, she told him about the impact he left on her family, and they had a riot on the way to school. After they parked, they found Matt waiting for them.

He was completely changed, he stood at the same height as before, but now his blond hair fell to the middle of his back, his eyes were big and shone their intense green. His lips had become thicker and plumber. His body was the most impressive, a small frame that slimmed to a very tight, small waist, that overflowed to thicc hips that contained a round, perky, bubble butt... just like Jack's sister... and those hips flowed down to very plumb thighs. Jack was pretty sure Matt was wearing girl jeans, mainly because his phone was sticking out of one pocket and it was clear those pockets were for show and those jeans aimed at looking better than being practical.

He jumped and hugged Jack's neck before kissing his cheek, Cecilia made a face but said nothing. They spent the day like always, the little love triangle amusing Jack far more as he knew what was going on. It seemed that the three wanted to remain friends.

XXX

Chapter 9, a new harvest.

XXX

The days passed. Jack spent his days having crazy wild sex with his family, surprising them with his vigor every time. He visited Cecilia's home three times and every one of those times, he could not spend time with her, as her whole family would fawn over him and treat him like a king.

Jack realized he should have taken things a little slower with that family, because now he didn't have space to make a move on Cecilia.

He looked at the calendar at home and saw it was the 20th. He had the feeling something would happen today but could not put his finger on it.

As we stated before, he is an idiot.

'Anyways, it's Saturday. I want to have a good time!'

He caught his mommy in the kitchen and hugged her from behind, pressing his now erect cock on her ass crevice. She moaned back at him, "what did I do to deserve this joy?" She asked. Jack chuckled and pulled her face to his for a kiss.

After he took the family sexually, their wardrobe started changing. Panties were replaced with thongs. Bras were discarded out right at home. Dresses became the norm, only when skimpy skirts were not an option. All tops began to show way more cleavage. Makeup at every hour, and lastly, for some reason... high heels of all types.

Jack lifted Carine's skirt and pulled the thong aside, cupping a feel of her pussy and finding it extremely wet, he opened his pants and penetrated her slowly.

She let out a loud moan and pushed her ass back at him. Jack caressed her body up and down, and then up again to cup and maul her tits with his hands. He moved back and forth very slowly, taking his time and amplifying the sensation for both of them.

Right there in the kitchen, Jack bent Carine over the counter and shared slow sex. After Jack's birthday, Carine has taken him inside so many times, he has reshaped her pussy, to the point that she feels unimaginable pleasure, reaching her climax repeatedly even after only a few thrust.

The echoes of her pleasure called the attention of Anne, who was doing laundry, to the kitchen.

She walked slowly and quietly until she was almost three feet away from them, then knelt.

Jack sawed in and out of her with slow melting hot passion, as Carine opened her mouth to breathe deep as the orgasms waved through her.

His son was a stud, he provided her with pleasure beyond her wildest dreams, clearly superior to her former husband in every aspect of his virility and passion.

For his part, the son was about to increase his tempo, but a sudden sensation made him jump slightly. A tongue started lapping at his balls in slow deliberate strokes. He looked down to see Anne kneeling behind him, and after a short chuckle of appreciation, he opened his legs to give her better access.

Anne thanked him and used her hand to squeeze and caress the fist sized orbs, as her other hand began fingering the soaping wet pussy of its owner.

"Yeah, just like that!" Jack gasped, both women thought he was talking about them and took to their tasks with more gusto.

Carine tightened her pussy as much as she could, and Anne opened her mouth to kiss and lick more of his sperm tanks.

Both moaned at one point, making Carine take note of her daughter's presence and a proud smile crept up her face. She encouraged her daughter and Anne took it to heart. So lost she became in the moment, the daughter lapped up and kissed Jack's butt cheeks caringly before using both her hands to open them and kiss his anus, which led to her licking and tonguing it.

Jack moaned at the new sensation, but the first move took his sister's lips away from his behind. In that situation and without talking, he slapped Carine's ass. That was enough information for her to understand she had to move.

Twerking her huge, perky, bubble butt for her son's pleasure, Carine began losing herself to the pleasure.

"Yeah! Yess, baby... so big! My hung stud, take this pussy! It's yours and no one else's! Pump me full of your spunk! I'm yours! I'm yours!"

Jack stood still as he was pleasured by both women, he felt his climax and the familiar tightening of his abdomen coming and he didn't hesitate to let loose.

His ropes of cum flooded his mother's womb, an almost endless supply that painted her insides, marking her forever as his.

Both Anne and Carine have developed an almost biological conditioning by now. Their joy at giving the center of their lives the pleasure he demanded of them, had conditioned in them a pavlovian response, triggering their own orgasms at the joy of his release. Their final orgasm elicited loud moans of joy, which in turn had called the attention of Cassandra, who was upstairs in her office.

Jack tucked his deflating cock in his pants, as the sound of steps coming down the stairs echoed loudly.

After Jack had taken his T-MILF, she decided that spending time at the office would be time away from the center of her life. So Cass decided to set up a home office from where she could work and still be available for Jack.

"Oh, no! Did I miss it?" She yelled, her dress halfway off as she jumped downstairs.

The three laughed at that and Jack walked to his mom to kiss her deeply, before reassuring her.

"Never." He said, looking deeply into her eyes.