The History Book Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He changed the subject, but Casiopea outmaneuvered him and brought him back.

"Just, girl problems." He finally explained.

"Oh, problems, Plural. So, who did you cheat on my cousin with?" She replied with a mischievous giggle and an elbow in his ribs.

For some reason, that made him laugh. The tension and nerves from what he would need to write in the book, eased some.

"Matt." He replied with a half smile and Casiopea looked horrified, "ay por Dios! ¿Eres gay, Jack?"

"What?"

Casio explained her question, and Jack laughed.

"I don't think so. I guess... I'm just selfish."

Casiopea looked at him for a moment, figuring him out, a moment of silence that allowed Jack to sit down on a bench as the street lights came to life. He took the woman in, waiting for her to speak, and he liked what he saw.

Casiopea was probably three or four inches shorter than him, she had an athletic body, with tight and soft curves that seemed to amplify her natural beauty. Her ass, although not as big as Cecilia's, Matt's, or his family's, was round and perky in an inverted heart shape. Her legs were long and had a shape that made Jack salivate.

Above her slim waist, the woman carried a set of B cups, compressed inside a black running bra, with pink elastic bands that held the girls in place.

Casiopea had a long elegant neck and an elfin face, with big luscious lips that begged to be kissed and a pair of caramel eyes that seemed to draw him in as they looked into his soul. Her hair was long, and tied back in a very tight ponytail on the upper back of her head, that fell down past her shoulders, the last 3 inches of hair were highlighted in a clearer color.

She seemed to come to some conclusion about Jack, asking her next question.

"So, you want to have many partners?" She said, her tone exuding a slurtiness that made Jack's hairs stand straight. The man was inexperienced, but he still smelt a trap when he heard one. He decided to be ambiguous.

"I said I'm selfish, I didn't say how much." He smiled at that, and Casio took a decisive step in front of him.

"You like it, don't you? Having teenagers, sluty neighbours, and MILFs lusting over you?"

Jack realized she over spoke. He couldn't expose himself by replying with an affirmative, he was supposed to ignore that the latinas were crushing on him.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, Casio seemed to blush a little and got quiet for the first time. He felt it was time, so he extended his hand and took her hips in his hands, pulling her to his lap.

"But I guess," he continued, "that you want in?"

Jack never let her continue, he moved in and kissed her mouth with a fiery passion. Casio was surprised, but relented. She returned the kiss with the passion of her pent up lust from the days she had masturbated wildly and dreamt of this man.

He caressed her back with one hand as he used the other to push her head closer, she moaned into the kiss, as he took her body.

XXX

Casiopea is a very particular woman. She has reasons to be.

In most of her relationships, the men were either after her money, or narcos trying to seduce her for her money. This meant she was very careful about who she dated.

Before she met Jack, she was wondering about dating another woman, she had bi tendencies, but never really explored them.

She also loved mischief, and to be a sluty tease. It aroused her to make men crazy, and considered it a sport. Deep down, she knew any man worthy of her, had to be a real man. A man that would take her and make her feel like a woman, a man that took his lust from her and made her feel desired, but... a man that worshipped her like that, would inevitably fall to her teasing and she would have far too much fun driving him mad. It would eventually turn boring for her and she would leave said man.

So, the perfect man for her had to be possessive, had to take her, and above all, had to be so manly that she would be unable to tease him mad, but with enough playfulness that she would be able to play with him sometimes.

Said man, or woman at this point, had to be rich like her, and could not have any ties with the narcos.

That is a very high bar to jump over.

All of a sudden, a man walks into her home, figuratively hand in hand with her cousin, and she could not help but crush on him. Every day she wanted nothing more than to meet him and talk to him and seduce him. However, she saw him with another girl and it broke her heart, but the sexy Latina knew better than to abandon the cause.

One good day, she finally bumped into him like she'd been meaning to from the start. She was crazy for him at this point, but knew better than to simply throw herself at him like a crazy person.

She got to talking with Jack and found an interesting man, although very nerdy, it was the cute type of nerdy. He was quick on his feet, and funny too.

Above all, he felt in control. A man that didn't fear the future, calm and collected, and the best part, manly. As they walked, three men passed by and then ogled her, but he didn't care... or at least didn't seem to care, like she was just another woman, and he could get any woman, but still undressed her with his eyes like he already had her for himself.

There was something about the way he behaved that told her, Jack knew he had her from the first word they shared.

Then, the fateful words.

"Oh, problems, Plural. So, who did you cheat on my cousin with?"

He smiled like this conversation amused him, "Matt."

She could not help but jump scared, she finally got to him and she found out he was gay, turns out, he was not.

"I don't think so. I guess... I'm just selfish."

His voice was confident, like he knew he could get anyone he wanted and that... that was what Casiopea was looking for in a man.

She didn't want a normal manly man, she wanted a selfishly manly man. She looked at him for a moment, trying to gauge his reaction. She needed to know if he was for real.

Jack simply sat, as if he was waiting for her. Like he knew what the outcome of this conversation would be, and he sat to wait more comfortably.

'The audacity!' she thought, half amused, half amazed at his blatant disregard of the game she wanted to play. It felt like he was going through motions to entertain her.

'If he doesn't want to play, I'm going to make him!'

She stood in front of him, her hip cocked to one side seductively, if he wanted to grab her she would turn and walk back a step, just to make him chase her some.

But first, she needed to annoy him, with enough seductiveness that he could not reply in a bad way. She wanted to see him flustered, trying to defend his manliness, and at the same time not anger her with his reply.

"So, you want to have many partners?"

He seemed to find that funny, that enraged Casiopea way more than it should, after all he was playing by her rules, she didn't like it when someone else could beat her in her own game, but the reply... oh, that froze her in place.

"I said I'm selfish, I didn't say how much." he said, with that smugness in his eyes as he undressed her with his gaze. She felt desired and at the same time replaceable. 'What in the name of everything that's holly, is going on‽‽'

She fumed, and her mind reeled, 'Who does this man think he is? He has my entire family salivating after every mention of his name, everyone (even mom) masturbating to him, and he doesn't know about it! He doesn't know how eight latinas are desperate for his attention and he is playing around with my cousin and some blonde zunga, and he has the gahl to say he's selfish, and look at me with those eyes that simply want to have me-'

She started getting more frustrated with the guy, her mind running in circles as she tried to appear sexy for him and annoy him a little just so she could feel that much in control. Yet, he got the better of her so easily, 'why is my heart pumping so much? Why can't I help but want you more? Why are you everything I ever desired?'

The anger to herself and her frustration for him got her talking about things she didn't mean to.

"You like it, don't you? Having teenagers, sluty neighbours, and MILFs lusting over you?"

He didn't even react at what she said, but his eyes told her that he knew. Like any woman would be like her family because of him and that it was only natural, like they were destined to fall in love with him just by meeting him.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, as if he didn't even know, but the doubt was enough to make Casiopea embarrassed that she spilled the beans.

He then extended his hand and took her hips in his hands, she could not turn away because she was too confused. He pulled her to his lap, as if she belonged there, as if it was the most natural thing in the world for him to sit her there. He simply took her like a virgin, touched for the very first time, like a virgin...

"But I guess," he continued, "that you want in?"

'Oh por Dios!' and he kissed her.

She exploded in the heat of his lips, she wanted to turn away and regain some kind of control to tease him and make him suffer for every kiss he wanted off her, but he simply embraced her like she was his, and... it felt right.

When she relented and allowed herself to respond in the kiss, the passion intensified tenfold, and for the first time in her life, Casiopea felt like a woman. A woman destined to be with this man that could have her family eating out of his hand, that could have any woman and yet, he chose her. Among others, but still, he chose her.

She felt chosen, selected above other lesser women, he had taken her... given her what she so desperately wanted, even when she fought against that, the wave of joy in her heart washed away all of that and left her naked for him. It felt as if her chest was exposed to him, as if the breeze caressed her nipples... 'wait.'

XXX

Jack had enough fooling around, he was vague when talking in order to hide the book and how much he knew about her, but he felt Casiopea was trying to outmaneuver him again, so he got straight to the point.

When she responded in the kiss, he spent little time caressing, and pulled her sports bra up.

She seemed to jump at that, before he cupped her tit and rubbed her nipple on his palm, and she seemed to purr for him.

'Fun...'

He broke the kiss, and Casiopea took big gulps of air, he dipped down and took her other tit in his mouth, licking her nipple with a long stroke, and her gasp got caught in her throat, as her hand moved to hug his head in a subconscious gesture.

"¡Ay, Dios mío! ¡Ay, Dios mío!"

His lone hand went down and mauled her ass with Hunger, making Casio ground her butt into his lap and hand.

"¡Ay, Papi! ¡Si! ¡Ay Dios, mí vida...!" she moaned and whined in pleasure.

Jack came back to kiss her and his hand snaked back to the front, rubbing her tight tummy and sliding down to her crotch, where he slid his fingers over her pussy.

Casiopea did not understand what was going on. He was playing with her body as if he knew her for years, and she was loving every caress and every little nip and kiss he left on her skin. As his hand slid down to her pussy, her legs opened on their own.

He kissed around her mouth and down her cheek to that little place she loved, between her neck and jaw. She lifted her head in a long moan and was struck with the view of the night sky.

She realized what they were doing in the park now, she realized how naked and vulnerable she was, and he never stopped.

She imagined people passing by and seeing her like this, a big tease for anyone walking, a tease voyeur exhibitionist for every person that decided to go on a run.

Jack was pushing every nerve she had, every little fetish she didn't know she had, this was the most enjoyable experience of her life.

It was not the magic of the book that gave Jack some kind of über ability in the love arts. Or was it? Certainly, he had never tried this before. The magic came from Casiopea. Her pent up desires added to her secret fantasy, and his lust and impatience combined, drove the pair to a situation both would love. Clearly, they were enjoying themselves.

He started rubbing her pussy harder now, concentrating on her clit on every up stroke and digging deep on the deep end of the down strokes, over her short leggings. He nipped her nipple one more time and used his other hand to pull her sports bra all the way over her head. She lifted her arms to undress but he forgot to take the piece of clothing completely off, her perky and firm B cups looked so enticing and tasted so sweet. She tried to move her arms back down again but the bra got tangled with her ponytail and the motion of the arm. She was stuck, exposed for the world to see, taking her pleasure to new heights, his free hand came back around her back, she felt it crossing on her skin, making a beeline under her armpit to her breast and cupping it from underneath, his other hand started rubbing faster, as his head came back and after their tongues tangled, he bit her lower lip gently. The combination became too much and she peaked over her climax, and crashed. Her moan was a loud, open mouth scream of glorious pleasure that scared some animal.

The sudden rustling made Jack's head turn to look at the inexistent threat, only to realize it was a cat running away. He stopped and slowed his hand to let Casiopea down gently. She was breathing hard and deep, taking big gulps of air, her chest rising and falling, and her whole body covered in a shiny layer of sweat. The drops of it sliding down her clavicles and between her mounds, where more perspiration was born, destined to drip over her athletic body.

Jack took the time to kiss those drops of pleasure dew where he found them. He started on her neck, went to her clavicle, and finished on her tit, where he kissed around her nipple for a few second and when she finally regained her composure, he took it in his mouth and slid his tongue over it, stopping her breathing in her throat for a new gasping moan and a final whine.

"Dios, eso es lo mejor que me ha pasado en la-"

Jack had rocked Casiopea's world in under thirty minutes, she was so out of sorts, she didn't realize she was speaking Spanish. Jack cared very little. He had willed his erection up when they began and he was raring to go, his hard-on uncomfortably stuck in his shorts. Before she even finished her sentence, he turned and dropped her on the bench.

She fell on her ass over the cement park bench and Jack loomed over her between her legs like the predator he was quickly becoming.

"I'm not really good with Spanish," he said, and pecked her lips briefly, "so you gotta work with me on this one. I'm going to fuck you so deep, the guy that takes my dick out is the next king of England."

She was looking at him like a deer in the headlights, her mouth ajar, and could only nod as the man taking her explained what he was going to do to her. She only got the not good with Spanish, fuck you deep, and something about England. That was enough for her.

Jack pulled his shorts down to one ankle, and pressed his huge blazing rod on top of her pelvis, her eyes opened like saucers at the realization of what was coming, and although she struggled, her arms remained tangled over her head. The man in question could not wait any more, so instead of taking her short leggings off, he grabbed the cloth and with animal lust ripped the fabric over her pussy. He found a very wet, open flower calling for him to plunge his cock through it, and that he did.

His head in place, he pushed his hips forward and excruciatingly slowly he penetrated her pussy with the squelching sound of her girl cum lubricating his entrance.

"Fuck, you are tight!" He grunted looking down, so used to his family's very receptive orifices, that he forgot he was taking a new one for himself.

"¡MI AMORRRRRRR!" Casio screamed, curving her back in a perfect U over the bench as Jack fit his last few inches until he was balls deep in her.

Her second orgasm crashed with the same intensity as before and more, this time there was no fabric to stop her squirting as it bathed Jack's abdomen. Her pussy massaged his cock all around in literal waves, but he was gone now. The man needed his feral release, and he would get it.

He began thrusting back and forth with little consideration for Casio, who was loving every second.

In a glimpse of clarity after her violent orgasm, she saw the man on top of her. His eyes closed tight with the effort, his body tensing and relaxing with every motion, his sweat covering his body like hers in that jewel like shine from their fucking.

Then another climax and she was lost to the pleasure again.

His hand mauled one of her tits and squeezed, the other held her hip to push her back to him, and the jackhammering began. Casio could only babble and yelp incoherent moans of pleasure in half Spanish and half English words of delight that Jack paid no attention to, as he raced his release to the finish line.

The pleasure had made the lines of orgasm and coitus blurry and Casio was loving it. She had 5 boyfriends in her life and a coupe other flings and yet, this was the best sex of her life, the hight of pleasure that she would later describe as touching the face of God, and it only got better as Jack's sawing became erratic and he thrust forward as deep as he could go one last ime, lifting her ass off the bench and her body with it, erupting his cum inside.

The ropes didn't seem to end as more and more flooded her womb, marking her, and setting a new bar for what the latina thought sex was.

As his last rope left his urethra, and the two relaxed, they were sitting face to face and gasping. After his last thrust, that almost speared her body, Jack had lifted her entire torso and they held each other up together, Casio with her legs tightly woven around his hip and Jack kneeling with one leg on the bench and standing on the cement path with the other one.

They opened their eyes and saw each other, no words spoken as they shared a gentle slow kiss and unwind from the tension.

After a while, Jack helped Casio put her sports bra back on, and she assessed the damage on her leggings. ~'I can walk like this back home.' she realized. For his part, the teenage heartthrob put his shorts back and sat next to her.

"That was the best sex of my life, Papi." She began, placing a hand on his chest and resting her head on his shoulder. Jack pulled his arm around her and held her close, he sighed and agreed that it was good. Neither talked about anything that may come after, just enjoyed the afterglow in peace for a while.

After that, they walked back home together. They departed one block away from her house, he kissed goodbye, and she giggled like a teenager.

With the promise of seeing each other again for another "run" and they separated for the week.

XXX

It's been five days since the date, and Jack thought it was time. For the last three days he checked Matt's history book for any changes, but nothing new appeared. Today he did it with the intention of simply writing the words he prepared, but as he opened the book he found new words at the end of the page.

[...] Matt comes to terms that he can't have Jack for himself, and decides to simply come clean to Cecilia, letting her know he would stay away.

"That's within what I thought would happen..." he said. He crossed the paragraph and wrote his new words.

[...] After the date, Matt thinks deeply about Jack's proposition to have him and Cecilia in a relationship. First he was angry, then sad, after the sadness he realized loving Jack means sharing him with other people.