The History Book Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'First part down, now for the next.' he thought as he flipped his notes for the second time.

[...] with other people. He understands Jack will have many other people in his life and that he needs to support that, every way he can. He comes to terms with being in a relationship with Jack and other people. He understands he came out as a crossdresser and sissy femboi for Jack, and no one else, but now it's the life he will live. Eventually but under a year, Jack becomes the center of his life and he will never love another man. He realizes that Jack will be able to face problems and if he needs him, Jack will come to him.

He looked at the page over one last time and closed the book. The flash of light was very brief this time, a brief glimpse at Matt looking back and saying bye to him after the date, a call from Matt's mom Stephanie, telling him to be very careful in a passive aggressive tone, a call in the middle of the night from Matt, but hearing only grunts and sheets moving, that Jack thought was a sleep dial. Jack didn't even feel the falling sensation. He felt very proud of himself, he had cracked the code. This was the way it should be.

XXX

Chapter 12, the man that tamed me.

XXX

Celeste was a timid girl. The runt of the litter, although she's the same age as Cecilia, and she hates to be treated as the little girl, but her cousin is an assertive woman, while she was introverted.

Another night of dreams of Jack, and a fantasy fuel masturbation session as she woke up, is how she welcomed the day.

The girl spent her days stalking the man's Instagram page, she saw all his photos but never reacted to any of them. She was too scared of making contact with him.

This morning wasn't any different, after her short yet satisfying orgasm, she showered and sat down for some cereal as she scrolled through his insta.

A new post popped up, and a little rush filled her.

It was a selfie of Jack running in the park a few minutes away from her home.

She wanted to double tap the picture but hesitated and her shyness got the better of her, so she looked at the picture some more.

As she ogled his body and daydreamed about his smile, she realized there was someone in the background, blurred by the change in focus.

She concentrated on the shape, which now felt familiar. As she finished her cereal, her big sister Casiopea walked in, and it suddenly made sense.

The womanly shape in the background of the picture had a bright pink sports bra with a black elastic band like Casiopea, and was wearing bright pink leggings, like Casiopea.

'¡Madre mía! ¡Es Casiopea!'

Celeste looked at her sister from the kitchen table intently, to the point Casio felt uncomfortable and had to look back at her.

~"What's up, Celeste?"

Casio looked out of breath, but she glowed with a light shine of sweat, and an energizer bunny smile. If Celeste knew any better, she would realize Casiopea looked freshly fucked.

~"Nothing." She finally said, and looked down at her phone again. Casiopea shrugged and went about her day, she wondered about sunbathing after a short cold shower.

Celeste, on the other hand, felt restless... annoyed... frustrated... inexperienced.

Sandra came downstairs and after the good mornings to Casio, she came into the kitchen and poured herself a mug of coffee.

"Buenos días, mí amorcito. ¿Cómo se ha levantado?"

The two women exchanged pleasantries, but the mother noted her daughter was a little under the weather. Without thinking, she asked about it.

~"What's going on, hija?"

Celeste looked up and wondered about asking, seeing as she knew not how to approach Jack, she looked to her mom for help.

~"I'm... I don't know... like, I really like a boy and I don't know how to get close to him."

Sandra seemed to glow in her place, her smile shiny at being there for her daughter, moreso for boy trouble.

~"Who's the lucky man?" She replied to her daughter. Celeste told her she didn't want to tell her, and that this man didn't even know her.

Sandra explained that first he needs to know her for something to happen, and then you go dancing together.

This made Celeste chuckle, everyone in the house were good dancers but the only ones that experienced Colombian party nights were Sandra and Mabel, their daughters were born and raised here in the US. The two mothers sometimes felt pain, talking late into the night about how the six were disconnected from them, and about the cultural differences between them and their daughters.

~"It doesn't work like that here, mom." She shot back with a little frustration, Sandra felt bad about that, but she wouldn't show it.

~"Maybe the second part, but the first is still true, bomboncito." The mother sassed back, and Celeste couldn't help but agree.

XXX

Cecilia was on her phone, looking at her phone, lost in her phone... switching between her text messages and Instagram. Jack had never replied to her racy picture, but he still posted pictures on insta.

She whined, annoyed at the situation, she never stopped thinking about that night. She felt that if she didn't do anything, Cecilia would lose Jack to Matt. She also didn't want to interfere, these were her friends and she wanted them to be happy. She walked on autopilot towards Jack's home and when she noted where she was, simply pased back and forth, deciding if she would knock on the door or not. The fear that Jack would be away was huge and if she did find him at his place, she would get angry that he ruined the date with Matt.

Everything was so confusing for Cecilia, she was lost. What's more, the dreams and fantasies about Jack became more vivid with every new one, and she thought of Jack every hour of the day.

It was time she faced the truth, she was clearly in love with him. So in love, that when he told her his true intentions with Matt and her, Cecilia didn't know how to react. Speechless and overloaded, she just... walked away.

After that day, she mouled over what Jack was proposing, but could not bring to reject him at all. She kicked and punched the matters in a fit of frustration, as if this tantrum would help her get away from her problems and when she felt the same after that, she decided to Google what her life would be like.

"So it's called a polyamorous or polygamous relationship?"

She turned in her bed and held her phone over her face, scrolling past testimonies from groups of people that had this kind of life. Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone vibrating and the pop up notification of a message... from Jack!

The scare made her drop her phone and it landed flat on her face.

<Hey, can we talk?>

"Ahhh No, nonono. ¿Ahora querés hablar, desgraciado?"

She wanted to ghost him, but her fingers clicked on the message anyways, marking it as read.

'¡Mierda! Now what?'

She decided to say fuck it and replied.

<What do you want?>

<I'm at the door> he replied.

XXX

The first one to come out was Mabel, Cecilia's mom, who hugged, kissed, and caressed Jack's face, telling him how handsome he was and if he wanted to come in. She looked heartbroken when he told her that he was waiting for Cecilia, and true to his words she came down. Separating her mother from Jack with a comment spiced with a tinge of jealousy.

They talked, but Jack felt the faces of many latinas spying on him from the windows, so he invited Ceci for a walk and she reluctantly agreed.

They arrived at the park he used for his trysts with Casiopea. This place had become a little hideaway for him in the past week, a place to think and get epiphanies, all that running also gave him a good map of the place, so he felt he was on home ground.

The two talked in circles, going around the elephant in the room until Jack gave the first step.

"Did you think about what we talked about?"

She nodded and explained some of the things she researched, and how she saw everything going down in flames.

"I just don't know, I think it will be worse than remaining friends." She finished.

Jack sat back and recalculated his plans, wondering if he had to use the book and nudge things in his favour again.

'Should I? What would happen... if I did change this so suddenly? How will changing her alter everybody else?'

Jack scratched his nose, took a deep breath, and looked ahead to the hill in the park. This moment, the reaction and demeanor from Jack at her words, shocked Cecilia.

She looked at him intently, nothing like she thought he would react. She thought he would throw a tantrum, yell, and whine like a child, or at least be obnoxious enough for her to have proof he was not ready for what the relationship would be, but now... he didn't do that, none of that at all.

In fact, he showed a maturity she was not ready for. Cecilia showed in that moment that she was the immature one, but Jack still wanted this with her.

"I don't think that." He finally said, breaking the silence between them.

"Then what do you think would happen?!" She half yelled back at him, her frustrations running rampant.

He kept quiet for a moment more, Cecilia huffed and opened her mouth to tell him more but he began an instant before her.

"I would wake up, surrounded by the people that love me. I would live in joy and gratefulness for every instant I can share with you all. Every second would be happiness for me."

Cecilia got spooked, she didn't expect such an articulated answer. So much so, she didn't realize he only spoke for himself, then he continued.

"I think this is the kind of thing we have to discuss the three of us together. Today I just needed to tell you that I want you as much as I want Matt. Anything else is up to you."

He stood and turned to her, placed a hand on her chin and leaned down, he kissed her lips briefly. Then he just turned and left.

XXX

Jack didn't remember what he told Cecilia, he was talking out of his ass because he needed to check how much of what he wrote had budged her opinions in his favor. He intuited that after what he wrote for Matt, he would be ready in a couple of days, Cecilia on the other hand was a big question mark. 50/50 chances anything goes.

'I should be more precise when I write from now on.' The kiss was more of the same and a little mischief from the man.

There is the greed, the unyielding greed eating away at his heart and Jack felt so entitled that he saw it as normal and right to give in to it. A part of himself demanding what it is owed.

He was falling so quickly, he didn't even think to question the line of thought. One would guess, anyone who lived the abandonment he lived through, would feel much the same as our loveable idiot.

XXX

Celeste saw her aunt answering the door and then walked out like a celebrity was there. The 18 year old felt curious and peeked out the window to find Jack standing there.

She quickly grabbed the curtain and hid behind it, but she made eye contact with Jack before that.

~'Busted! Oh, boy...' yet she kept peeping.

Mabel then deflated after something that Jack said, and Cecilia ran out, crossing the door with the delicacy of a rhino and separating her mother from the man.

After some words, the two left and Celeste noted how everyone in the house seemed to find something to do all of a sudden and she realized that everyone was at the different windows peeping.

~'They are not as different as me!'

The discovery filled the 18 year old with a semblance of tranquility, a moment of clear-headedness for her mind to process.

~'I fell in love with Jack at first sight. I can't stop thinking about him, but he doesn't know me. If I want to explore these feelings I have for him, I have to move as well.'

Braving her heart for what it was to come, she sneaked through the side door and followed the couple to the park.

She hated not being able to hear what they were saying, even when they sat together on the bench, the same from the picture this morning.

Celeste saw Jack kissing her cousin, she gasped but kept it quiet enough so as to not be discovered. Then, the man started walking in her direction, she hid behind a tree and waited for him to pass, then followed behind him. A quick glance back showed her Cecilia sitting on the bench looking into the horizon with a lost gaze.

~'What do I do now? How do I talk to him? How do I start the conversation?'

She got so lost in her thoughts, the teenager never saw the trash container in front of her, when she tripped over it and fell in a ruckus tangle of arms and legs.

Jack turned and saw Celeste there on the ground. He approached and offered her help.

"You are Celeste, right? Ceci's cousin?"

"Ay, Dios..."

He looked at her with intrigue and the girl apologized and reintroduced herself. Jack chuckled and the sound made her swoon. They exchanged some words and kept walking down the road.

She deflected his questions with vague replies, more out of her shyness than anything else, until they arrived at his house, where he offered her to come in. She got flustered and declined, her mission was completed, he had met her and they talked. Jack still made her jump when he offered his number and she accepted greedily.

Celeste walked back home, holding her phone tight in her hands. That night, she went to sleep masturbating to Jack's profile picture and the dreams about him with many other people in the bed with her were even better.

XXX

Jack pases his room. Nowadays it had become more of a study for himself than a room, as he slept most of his nights in the main bedroom with his family.

Talking about said family, Cassandra knocked on his door and offered him to come to the bedroom. He accepted with a "you go on ahead, I'll be there briefly."

He hid his notes over the book in the drawer with the key from his desk and walked out. Anne walked past him with a pile of clothes and bedsheets, they shared a small kiss as she passed by, he informed her he was going to their parents and she apologized as she had too many chores to complete. Anne had taken to being a housewife readily since long ago, after the siblings had sex, she took to the role with new vigor and a sense of submission to her man and his will that sometimes scared said man.

Some moans came from the bedroom, forcing Jack to waste no time anymore. Cassandra laid on her back, her legs opened wide with her knees by her head, her hands caressed Carine's hair between them. His mommy was lapping at what Cassandra called her clitty, her genitalia was so small it all fit in Carine's mouth.

Jack walked in and laid next to his mom, his hands wasting no time to roam her pornstar body, pinching her nipples and pulling her moaning lips to his. Carine opened her mouth, letting the little clitty and insignificant testicles fall together, lapped them with her tongue one last time and proceeded to rim Cassandra's ass.

Jack saw her little erect dicklete and pinched it, the whole situation scratching a sadistic side he had not yet explored.

"Do you realize how pathetic this is?" He squeezed her head somewhat hard, making her moan, "this is humiliating..." he jerked her with his index finger and thumb as he kept talking, "no wonder you transitioned, with something like this, you could have never been a man... no...

"You had to find a real man to take you and put you in your place, bitch!"

Cassandra gulped mouthfuls of air as Jack talked to her ear, he slowly jerked her 3 inch dicklete, and when he insulted her, she climaxed.

Her clear discharge was as pathetic as her erection, and Jack didn't fail to point that out with a squeeze and spitting out another humiliating comment.

The small, clear, string jumped up and fell on the back of Carine's hair, she lifted her head and aimed at leaving the bed.

"Where are you doing?" He asked Carine, she replied to shower. "No, that is basically water, you don't need to shower yet."

He laughed at that comment and loomed over Carine, he kissed her deeply and dropped her on the bed, next to Cassandra. He now had them both right next to each other and he laughed.

His rock hard cock pointed up as he placed it over her pelvis, with his testicles resting over her pussy. Carine begand jerking her hips, mad with anticipation as she saw how deep he would be inside her.

Jack placed a hand on one of her immense tits, with the other he began fingering Cassandra's asshole. "Do you like being a bitch for your son?"

Cassandra yelped, nodded and replied in the affirmative with another yelp when Jack curved his fingers up and pressed on Cassandra's prostate, which elicited another orgasm out of the trans mom.

He spat some more humiliating comment at how small and pathetic she was as he placed his cock head on Carine's pussy and penetrated her in a single motion, making her yell a moan of bliss.

He started fucking her slowly with his fingers still in Cassandra's ass.

"You see this, I'm fucking your wife like she should've been fucked her whole life. How does it feel to see your son taking your wife for himself, like the man you knew you could never be?"

He was almost growling as he spoke, Cassandra on the other hand only replied with little yelps of pleasure, never losing eye contact with Jack. She drooled out of her mouth and had little dry orgasms. Her little erection gone, as Jack forced her to explore this side of her sexuality.

"You are a cuck! A disgusting, sissy, tranny! Now I'm in charge of this family! I own everyone here, and you are just there to see how I take what I please, and enjoy it!"

Cassandra now screamed in pleasure, her climax was constant, she admired Jack's form as he jackhammered into her wife with abandon and wild madness. The whole situation came out of nowhere and she was loving this dominant man more than before.

He took his fingers out of her ass and and with an open palm slapped Cass's clitty and small testicles, making her scream. He wondered why it was so soft as he took the whole thing in his fingers and pulled softly, making her legs jerk. He slapped it again and that was it, she let loose like a broken faucet and started squirting out of her little dicklete. Jack laughed as he refocused on Carine, he dipped and took her other nipple in his mouth, and pinched the one in his hand tightly.

He never slowed down the fucking until he was ready to cum and so he thrust forward until he was balls deep, a little bump showing on Carine's tummy where his cock head pushed her womb up and erupted, filling it with his endless supply of fertile cum, rope after heavy rope, that showed the son's domination of the woman in marking her with his seed.

Cassandra moaned at the scene in pleasure, Carine joined her after her eyes rolled back from her momentus orgasm that swept her to semi consciousness, and back to the living. She stretched her hand and cupped her son's cheek with love, he was the center of her life, and she would do everything he wanted, Cassandra turned and grabbed his hand, kissing the back of it with reverence.

Jack remained sheathed inside his mommy, but flopped down and pressed his body on top of her, she hugged him and tied her legs around his waist to keep him inside, kissing his neck and caressing his head.

Cassandra kissed up his arm and to his shoulder, then down his back. She kissed his butt cheeks and opened them, kissing down his butthole and further to his balls, where she began licking and lapping with her wet tongue all around it. In between gasps of air and tongue laps, she would moan little words of worship to the center of her life.

"My beautiful man, so big and strong... you take what you want... I love you... dominate me... cuck me... use me..."