The History Book Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack half fell asleep, so used to his family worshipping every nook and cranny of his body, he cared little that they ate his ass. Cassandra pulled his hips up, as her tongue was deep in his butt, and Jack understood the meaning. He lifted his hips as he willed his erection back and Cassandra began to slowly jerk him, as she ate and licked his ass happily.

He relaxed into the hug and ministrations from his moms, Carine offered her tits to him and he began sucking her nipple like a baby, holding his weight with his elbows, Carine caressed his head and cupped his heavy hanging balls, touching her wife's hand every stroke they did to his virile member and fist sized testicles.

At some point, he turned and flipped the situation around, now Cassandra sucked his ass as Carine jerked him, with her tit in his mouth. Cassandra rubbed his thighs as she pushed her face under his balls that completely covered her eyes, he was close to cumming again, the two could feel it, so much had he taken them even when he was almost asleep and totally relaxed, they could detect little throbs and reflexes to know when he was cumming.

They intensified their ministrations and soon enough, Jack erupted again with the same potency and quantity as before. The two giggled in joyful madness and lapped every drop from his body and each other with big tongue filled kisses.

Their little moment was broken by the door bell. Anne yelled she would get it, but promptly called Jack.

'Is it Matt, Cecilia, or someone else entirely?' he wondered as he got up and placed a robe around his shoulders, not bothering to close it.

As he got downstairs, and saw the door, he made eye contact with Casiopea and he laughed.

She had wide eyes at seeing Jack naked with his sister right there, the latina was completely obvious to the true nature of their relationship and the dynamics inside that home.

"Hey Casio, looking for me?" He said, leaning on the door frame for the world to see, Casiopea got a little self-conscious about it, even though they shared voyeuristic sex in the park, the idea of her neighborhood seeing her made her a little uncomfortable, she assumed that was what Jack wanted, but he simply didn't care.

"I was wondering if we would... maybe... go running again?"

He chuckled and held her waist as he pulled her in for a kiss, "you just want me to fuck you senseless again."

She got hypnotized by the kiss and batted her eyelids when he broke it, but his words took her out of the riverie and she looked to Anne with embarrassment. Anne giggled with one hand covering her mouth and with the other waving it down to gesture to Casio that she shouldn't care about the man's sister.

Jack took her hand and brought her upstairs, where he willed his erection up, sat the latina on the bed of his room and placed his cock over her face. He left the door wide open, but as the potent musk of his cock filled her nostrils, she forgot where she was and began kissing the underside of his cock. Her hands crept up his legs and took hold of his cock with reverence.

"I was wondering when you would show up on your own, I was feeling randy, and wanted more of your nice latina ass."

Casiopea took that comment as Jack inviting her to play and took her mouth away from his cock in a wide smile, "maybe I was getting tired of this?"

She giggled a little after her joking comment, not knowing Jack's background. He didn't react kindly.

He shook his hips and slapped Casiopea with his cock straight across the face, she gasped at that and before she could say anything he slapped har again, harder.

"We both know that's not true, you are crazy about me. Now you are going to suck my cock like the good little latina cock sleeve you are." He said, with a smile on his face to hide his anger, the mere idea of her leaving him angered Jack, and it angered his greed.

This show of dominance made Casio completely wet instantly, even if she wanted to play and tease him, she would never be able to, he had her dominated and wanted her, and that brought a thrill to their relationship she could've never shared with other lesser men.

"You are right, papi. I could never leave a man like you..." she said in a slurty tone, it made Jack smile widely.

She opened her mouth and engulfed his cock without preamble, noting for a moment a weird taste, but ignoring it as he grabbed her ponytail as a handle to control the blowjob. Then he thrust his cock deep in her throat and pushed her face closer to his pelvis until he felt her nose pressed against it, his pubes tickling her nose.

Tears streamed down her face, tracing her mascara in dark lines that contrasted against her caramel skin. He then pulled and began moving her head as he pleased, Casiopea taking gulps of air in every backstroke.

Anne walked upstairs and peeped on the couple, she began masturbating under her dress.

Casiopea's gagging sounds filled the room, music to Jack's ears as he fucked her face without a care, his head lifted with eyes closed to the ceiling and he let lose an exhalation of pleasure. Casio was looking up at him, searching his eyes and could not believe he didn't even look at her as he took his pleasure from her.

She began to feel light headed when Jack thrust forward one last time and held her balls deep to his crotch to let his orgasm shoot his lavos. She moaned with his cock in her throat as she felt it flood her stomach with his cum.

He pulled her ponytail and threw the latina on the bed as he finished and one final rope of cum landed on her chest.

"Ay, mí Dios! Papi, eres genial!" She moaned out loud from the bed. He told her he didn't understand Spanish and pulled her leggings off. She helped him, rushing to be exposed to her man. When her leggings were completely off, he simply pulled off her sports bra until it ripped off her perky tits, the violent display filling Casio with a joyous glee. She had no power here, he took what he wanted from her and she loved it.

Jack flipped her on the bed to a doggy position and penetrated her without preamble, she was soaping wet already, as usual, so she only moaned out and flipped her head up as Jack began pumping into her.

The slapping sound now filled the room, mixed with the loud moans from Casio coming out of her smiling face. She felt her peak coming and told Jack, calling for her Papi as he took her.

The climax crashed and her body tightened in little tremors, her teeth clenched and saliva pouring out of her mouth as her juices squirted over his pelvis, balls, legs, and bedspread; but Jack wasn't done.

He fucked her through her orgasm, thrusting her into another without rest, ~'this! This is what a man should be!' she thought in ecstasy.

After her third continuous orgasm, Jack's abdomen tightened and he plunged into her depths one last time to fill her womb with a new and vigorous load.

She fell on the bed face first and climbed to his side when Jack leaned down on the pillow. She hugged his side and began playing with his chest hair as her other hand held him, it invited the man to wrap his arm around her in a gentle manner.

This elicited a purr out of Casiopea, the man was rough and gentle at the same time.

After a while, and when the latina recuperated enough to control her breathing she began to kiss his body with little words of care and affection.

He seemed to respond to that nicely, and so Casio continued, calling him Papi, amor, honey, corazoncito, azúcar, and many others.

Jack had willed his erection away, his body ached with the exercise his life provided him, and now he needed to rest. He was taken out of his thoughts by the latina once more.

"Papi? What do you think about when you cum inside me?"

This threw Jack for a loop, he never really considered what he may bring into the future, but it was fun to cum inside... to mark his women with his seed. He guessed that getting them pregnant would be just another mark of his, to transform his women into his baby mamas as another sign of ownership over them.

He told her just that and Casio had to remain silent for a moment and think about that, that's when they heard loud footsteps and the bathroom door slamming shut, and Casio realized they left the door open.

Her exhibitionists tendencies bloomed at that and she got a rush out of what they just did.

"I left the door open on purpose." He added, and Casio's breath got caught in her throat.

"Papi, quiero más... sorry, I need more..." she gasped, and Jack chuckled as he turned and loomed over her again, she opened her legs and they had slow sex in missionary while looking deep into each other's eyes. Casiopea thought about what they discussed and she came to the conclusion she loved Jack so much, she wanted to give him children. 'All... the children... he...wants.'

XXX

Anne sat on the toilet and threw up, she kind of felt she knew what was happening, but wasn't sure. A full laughter then filled her lungs and she couldn't hold herself anymore as she fell to the bathroom floor.

'I need to get myself a pregnancy test, ASAP!' She thought with a final giggle. She couldn't believe her luck, the moment Jack expressed his desire to breed his women, the very moment the center of her life spoke the words of impregnating his women, she got nausea and had to throw up.

It was destined to be, it was the right thing. No remorse filled her, no pain or insecurities, the love of her life had her in his arms, and loved her, and she would show her love by providing him with children. How quaint...

XXX

"Tell me, Casio. How is your family?"

After the slow passionate sex and of course him cumming inside her, Casio decided to remain connected, ~'He wants baby, I give him baby.'

She laid draped on top of him, and he caressed her body with his hands gently as they spoke in their post orgasmic bliss.

"They are fine, crazy about you, though." She said and immediately regretted it.

"So that's what you meant when you said the thing about having teenagers, sluty neighbours, and MILFs lusting over me, on our first time together!" He said, lying through his teeth, he knew all along, he just needed her to come out and say it.

Casio looked bashful for a moment before Jack caressed her hair caringly and encouraged her to talk more about it.

She explained how she had found every family member masturbating and calling his name, she explained her fantasies about him and many other people, and how she theorized it was her subconscious mind telling her she wanted a polyamorous relationship. He interrupted her to tell her he would have no such a thing.

"You would be all mine and no one else's, if you find pleasure in each other, that's ok, but I want you all mine." He said and Casio gasped. He showed what anyone would consider an immediate red flag, but she was so far gone in her devotion to her perfect man, she convinced herself she was wrong.

"I don't know what to call something like that, though... I guess you all would be my harem?"

Casio giggled at that, "and who is this 'you all', Papi speaks off?"

He slapped her delectably perky ass and squeezed, before replying, "you all that would take me and accept me and my relationships."

Casio purred at him and nuzzled his neck, falling into the embrace. She knew that the man that would be able to tame her, that kind of man would have many partners, she just never pictured said man to be so manly, that he would come out and throw it in her face like that.

After some time, Carine and Cassandra called Jack for dinner. They saw the two as they walked past his bedroom on their way downstairs, so they cooked for one more.

Jack told her to come and she replied that she needed a shirt, he laughed and told her he wanted the latina with her tits out the entire dinner and she complied, Jack always knew how to push her buttons the right way.

When the two were at the table, his moms embraced Casio in a hurricane of introductions, compliments about how pretty she was (and her tits too), questions about her, and the like.

Jack asked where Anne was and they told him she went to the pharmacy. He shrugged and continued eating.

After dinner, Jack insisted everyone sit down for a movie, Cass and Carine sat on the couch and Jack sat with Casio on the recliner. He fucked her right in front of his moms, and his moms pretended not to notice, as they masturbated under their dresses. No one saw the movie and when the credits started rolling, Jack lifted Casio in a princess carry and they showered together.

Anne came back at that point and the sister fawned over the latina like the mothers.

He walked her home and told her he would be here tomorrow, and he expected her to be sexy and ready for him. She purred, said "yes, Papi," and went inside.

XXX

Chapter 13, the devil's threesome.

XXX

Jack woke up and decided today would be a good day, Anne woke him up with a sloppy blowjob and his moms kissed him lovingly before Cass informed them she had to go to the office today and that maybe in two day she had to leave on a business trip for a week or so.

When he ejaculated in Anne's mouth, she took his cock out of her throat with a pop.

"Good morning, Daddy!" She said. Jack found that weird and assumed it was a joke on Casiopea's "Papi," before he got on with his day.

For breakfast, Carine hoped on his lap for a morning fuck as Anne fed him his bacon and scrambled eggs. She fed him fork fulls with comments about Daddy needing his strength and Daddy being in top shape, and getting Daddy ready for the day. She insisted on the word so much Jack had to ask what was going on.

She giggled and hugged him, whispering to his ear she was pregnant. The news made him cum inside Carine and after they all recuperated enough, the celebrations began.

Cassandra was called to the kitchen and they all hugged and congratulated the future parents, as well as kissing them with love and affection. Carine commented that with the way Jack cummed inside everyone even Cassandra would get pregnant and everyone laughed together.

The joy of the news filled Jack, he would be a father, he was going to be the best father to his children.

He wanted to run to Cecilia and Matt and share the news, but he remembered they were not talking to each other, he needed to change that.

He asked Cass for a lot of money and she readily agreed, transferring the sum to his account, before leaving for work, with a kiss goodbye.

Carine and Anne sat on the couch together and talked in whispers, holding hands. Jack kissed them goodbye and left the house, he had many things to do today.

XXX

He went to a tailor and got himself a new suit, then to a hotel and made reservations for dinner and a room. Lastly, he got his car cleaned and waxed and got back home to plan.

The whirlwind of emotion was still running rampant in the house, and the news had changed his plans for the day. He texted Casio that he would not be there today, and proceeded to fuck Anne and Carine for the whole day. Right around three o'clock, he left his mom and sister in bed fucked to unconsciousness, showered, got in his new suit, got in the car and drove to Matt's.

He was welcomed by a reluctant Stephanie, who seemed indecise about kicking him out or welcoming him in the house.

'I should probably write something in her book.' he wondered before Matt got downstairs in a miniskirt and a Tank Top.

"Hey Maty! You look beautiful." He called and Matt blushed and covered his face. Stephanie was about to step in between her son and the depraved teenager when Matt asked what he wanted. He invited "Maty" out on a date.

Matt thought about it and agreed.

He drove to Cecilia's home and texted her to come out, she did and when she saw Matt in the car with Jack she almost lost it, almost, since Jack kissed her mouth shut, told her she was coming with them, because this was important.

He drove them to the mall, and told the two to go crazy, he would buy everything.

The two spat out that he could not buy his way out of this and that they were disappointed, but Jack reassured them that they had to at least buy a dress and everything else was just an added perk. Ceci and Matt looked at each other and in a silent agreement decided to max out his credit card.

The animosity between the three seemed to have waned during the shopping spree, Ceci and Matt joked around like always, and more often than not, they would forget they were angry at Jack and include him as well.

They found a new sense of bonding around shopping, as Matt now came out as a crossdresser, and they complemented each other on everything they tried and bought with Jack's card. Jack grumbled a while and insisted that they had to buy a dress each, telling them that there was a reason for him to be wearing a suit and tie.

After several hours, Jack carried an infinite number of bags, shoe boxes, and present wrapped gifts to his car and stuffed everything in the trunk, as Matt and Cecilia walked together with a frappuccino and holding hands. There was a little skip in their steps and they smiled and joked together.

When they were done, Jack separated the dresses and heels for tonight that they bought in the back seat and drove the two to a spa.

They spent two hour there, massage, makeup, and hair, as Jack waited in the coffee shop next door. When they came out, Jack's jaw hit the ground.

Matt chose a red dress that hugged his figure and had a cut that began above his waist, showing his excellent legs with the burgundy red 5' Heels. The dress had a low cut that showed his hairless and muscleless, budding chest. Jack wondered whether he was hairless everywhere.

Cecilia had chosen a dark purple glitter dress, with an equally low cut that showed ample cleavage for her C cups breasts. Her dress was shorter than Matt's, reaching her knees and showing her curves birthed by years of dancing, over her black opened toed 3' heels. The two seemed to be at the same height nwo and it told Jack they had coordinated their attires.

"You two look beautiful, you make me fall in love all over again."

His cheese comment was properly called out by the two but they still blushed and giggled a little from it. This whole situation was awkward for them, Jack was dead set on having them and over the past days, and as if Jack had prepared it (which he did), they came to terms with at least trying this new relationship out. To give it a try, at least.

Matt had gone through all the stages to finally accepting what his best friend wanted, and after that he spent the days picturing what it would be like and masturbating to those fantasies. Ceci on the other hand was already living that relationship even if she didn't know it yet. Adding that to her constant fantasies.

When their positions more or less aligned, the only reason holding them back was a social one. It clearly flew out the window when Jack brought them together.

The two held hands shyly as Jack ate them up with his gaze, making the two stop in their tracks a little to realize that this was getting serious.

Jack opened the door to his Mustang and the two got in the back seat where they half whispered as Jack drove them to the hotel. Neither was sure what would happen tonight, but still never backed off. 'That is a good sign.'

At the hotel, they went straight to the restaurant where they sat them and gave them the menus. Jack ate a cut of meat he had never heard off, Cecilia had the chicken, and Matt went with the fish.

During dinner, the conversation died down completely, to the point where even when Jack wanted to comment or talk about anything, their replies were dry and monosyllabic.

"I guess the burger joint is better." Jack mentioned when they were finished, and for some reason this made Matt laugh out loud, Cecilia too although more restraint.