The History Book Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra almost squealed in delight before hugging his neck and returning another fiery kiss.

As Jack had Cassandra's tits in his hands, the doorbell rang and everyone looked at him for answers.

"I'm not expecting anyone." He said, shrinking his shoulders, Anne stood on her feet and walked to the door.

"Eh, Jack? I think this one's for you..." she said and moved away to let Jack see who was at the door.

XXX

Matt had kept his sexuality and his sissy, crossdressing tendencies secret for so long, he thought he would never come out. The day Jack struck up conversation with him, he saw the tall nerd as an annoying nuisance, after that they found out they liked the same things.

Time passed and the two became best friends, shortly after that, Matt fell in love with his friend. He had seen him fight, and realized Jack was not a nerd, but a protector. His friend, although nerdy and a little entitled, had moments of quiet contemplation that gave him an air of maturity.

A maturity that never really flowered until Jack turned 18, and suddenly he was composed, humble, and caring. The change was the final straw that broke the camel's back and with enough pressure from Cecilia, who never really discovered that Matt was gay, but did in fact find out that he loved Jack, the small blond decided to go for it.

That led him to that fateful lunch break, in which Matt confessed and Jack behaved indifferently about it. Furthermore, the next time they talked, Jack gave the blond a slimmer hope for a possible relationship beyond friendship.

That day at home, he came out to his mother, and told her what was going on. In the same vein, he marked his calendar for the 20th as the day he would surprise Jack and invite him out, but he needed to prepare.

With his mother's full support, Matt went shopping and got himself everything he needed to look his damn best, to prepare his body for Jack, and to plan ahead for every incident.

On the 20th, he woke up at sunrise and began getting ready, and finally, at 10am he walked out the door.

When he reached Jack's place, Matt was so nervous, he was shaking in his high heels.

'It's do or die now!' He pumped himself up and rang the doorbell.

XXX

Jack stood still as Cassandra hid behind the wall, luckily Matt didn't see her, but that didn't worry Jack. He was mesmerized by the sight.

A short blonde figure, wearing a pair of very tight black shorts that could not hide the delectable ass falling underneath it. Platform open toe red high heels that matched the nail polish of said toes, his hands, and the loose string top with open back.

The long hair fell down past the middle of the back framing a cute face with eyeliner, and shining red lip gloss, under a button nose and above it, huge green eyes that screamed for a man to take this person as his own.

"Matt?" That was all Jack could say, and the short crossdresser simply bent his body slightly to the side and waved his hand with a cutesy red purse dangling from his wrist.

"I guess... I should've told you about this before..."

Jack chuckled, he knew about it from the book but could not say anything. "You guess?"

They shared a short laugh as Carine and Anne looked at the scene with worry, Cassandra was jumping with glee once she had placed her tits back in the dress.

"Aw, darling! You look absolutely gorgeous! What a cute top! And your hair! Oh, your hair looks amazing!"

Cassandra and Matt started exchanging words about clothes and makeup, the other mother and the sister for their part sat on the couch with absolute dread in their eyes.

Jack didn't realize it, the piece finally dropped and he remembered what he wrote in the book. In a gesture that looked smooth and suave beyond anything Jack had ever done, he walked up to Matt and spoke with a confidence the short blonde had never seen.

"So, you are taking me out on a date? Let me get ready."

Cassandra was right next to Matt and saw the intensity and unquestioning tone and pose in Jack and could only simply wave her hand to her face for some air, "uf! That's a hot man if I've ever seen one!"

Matt was already blushing, but her comment doubled the crimson in his face.

XXX

Chapter 10, Latinas madness

XXX

Casiopea woke again to a hot steamy dream about Cecilia's friend, she masturbated in bed again thinking about him, stood and went for a shower. That same routine took place in every room of the Latinas from that home.

Casiopea was the tallest of all the women in that house, her long hair was light brown like all the others but she kept the tips with highlights.

All the women in that home had been homeschool, except for Cecilia who understood that their homeschooling was an excuse to avoid studying since they really didn't need to work a day in their lives. Pampered, entitled, sexy latina home, would be an understatement to define that place but it still was the closest to defining it.

The whole family had a huge crush on that young man and Casiopea could tell, she had a crush on the man and she could not wait for him to be back, so she pestered her cousin constantly. Her family was doing the same, and so Casiopea could tell everyone had a crush on him.

As she went to the bathroom, she passed by her mom's room, which had the door a tad open. The moaning on the other side called her attention.

"Jack, Jack, Jack, uuuhhhhhhnnnnn."

Looking through the crack in the door she saw her mother masturbating furiously and moaning Jack's name over and over. This did not surprise the daughter, her mother's door was broken and it was always a tad open, but the only person that had to pass by her door in the morning was Casiopea, so she kept quiet.

~'Man, is my mom hot, or what?'

Casiopea would never kiss and tell.

After all, she was the oldest out of all the women in that house after her mom and aunt, with 25 years, so she knew many little secrets around the home.

She got in her tight leggings and tight sporty bra, tied her hair in a high ponytail and touched up her makeup. She left the house and started jogging down the road. Since she found out Jack lived five minutes away, she changed her route to pass by his door and maybe find him on the street one day.

That day was the first she saw him at the door, and the 25 year old tease aimed to say hello. Unfortunately, she saw him leaving with a hot little blond number on his arm.

Casiopea got nervous, she had not made a move on him and she was already losing the man. Of course, even if she had developed a crush on him, Ceci had him first and so she wanted to let her cousin have a chance. Still, Casiopea had to do something.

She unlocked her phone and called Cecilia.

~"Mí amor, we have a problem."

~"And by We, you mean...?"

Casiopea sighted and rolled her eyes at her cousin, she could be such an idiot sometimes.

~"I mean you, dulzura. I'm jogging right past Jack's and I saw him leaving with a hot little blonde."

"¡El maldito zunga, ya va a ver!"~"That fucking asshole will see!" And Cecilia hung the phone.

Casiopea stood there confused, not understanding who Cecilia was talking about.

XXX

Jack opened the door for Matt, feeling a little uncomfortable. Yes, he had no problem with being with Cassandra, but she had transitioned. Matt on the other hand, left a lot of grey areas.

The full female look did help, but still.

As he opened the door in the driver's side, he saw Cecilia's older cousin talking on the phone and looking at him, he waved at her with a smile and turned on the ignition.

'I'm probably going to get in trouble for this...' he thought, realizing the latina was probably talking to Cecilia right now.

He was already thinking about what to write in the book when he sped past her.

Matt hummed happily as they drove, he told Jack where to go and how happy he was that they were doing this. Jack seemed out of sorts for a moment and after they left the neighborhood, his attention seemed to go back to Matt.

"So, what are we doing on our date?" Jack mentioned without looking away from the road.

The blonde placed a hand on his thigh and rubbed it as he replied, "I'm going to show you how good a girlfriend I can be."

This comment struck some kind of nerve with Jack, as his friend mentioned he wanted to be a girlfriend, it eased his tension about their relationship on its subconscious level, allowing the tall man some respite to enjoy the day.

They enjoyed their ride until they reached their destination, it was the town's arcade where the two spent many days playing.

The shadow of Cecilia hanging around with them was very clear for the two of them, and although this was their place, Cecilia always hung out with them there.

They played for a couple of hours, until they reached a particular game. It was a pinball machine themed after one of Cecilia's favorite soap operas. They immediately remembered the latina winning the high score after playing many times and her little joy dance. There was a sour taste as the two realized that this was as much Cecilia's place as it was theirs.

"I don't think..." Jack aimed to say, but at the same time Matt interrupted.

"I know... I just, I don't know..."

Jack sighted and hugged his friend, the two felt better after that and holding his hand, Jack took Matt to the photo booth.

"Let's take a picture to remember the day."

They programmed the machine and pushed the go button, both smiling at the counter.

The first picture showed them smiling, the second they made a face, but before the third, a sudden realization struck Jack.

'Matt dolled up for me today, he loves me even if I didn't write it in the book... he planned the whole day for us and wants us to be together.'

Jack realized that he needed to be honest with Matt, but above all the greed slithered in his mind that this was the right thing.

They made another face before the counter for the third picture began, but Jack took Matt's hand, turned and with two fingers lifted the short blond's face to his. Neither realized the picture was taken and as their lips met for the first time and the counter for the fourth and last photo began, their surroundings disappeared.

Matt wrapped his arms around Jack's neck as the tall one held Matt's supple hips in his hands.

Their mouths opened to let their tongues dance, and in that instant, all was good in Matt's little world.

Having lost track of time, the two were surprised by another couple asking if they could use the booth. A beet red Matt hid behind Jack, not used to crossdressing in front of others, Jack smiled and held Matt, as they left the booth.

The couple gave the two the photo that came out of the machine and Jack took it with a wink and a nod, before he left for the car. As the two sat, it was all-holds-barred, as they jumped to each other's arms and began making out.

Their hands roamed each other's bodies, Matt's body felt far too familiar, just like Jack's sister, for him to get cold feet now. Matt, on the other hand, caressed his neck, head, shoulders, arms and chest, a little lost as he had never done this before. When Jack held his hips and lifted the blond to the driver's seat, Matt yelped shortly before smiling and grounding his butt on Jack's lap.

They were taken out of their little world as a cop knocked on Jack's window.

"You can't be doing that here, sir..." the police officer stated crudely, before nodding at Jack for a good catch and a wink goodbye. Matt scurried back to his seat as Jack apologized and drove away. Matt's hand found its way to his friend's lap naturally this time, he smiled from ear to ear, ignoring how his makeup had faded a little.

"Where to next, blondy?" Jack said, and it surprised Matt a little. He had never been called that before, and it aroused the short blonde as it was a perfectly feminine nickname, Matt liked it.

He gave directions to a movie theater, and truly desired to watch the movie but they got lost in another makeup session, and were surprised when the staff asked them to leave. This time Matt didn't feel embarrassed about being found on Jack's lap.

The last stop in their date was a restaurant, but Matt was far too aroused to eat. He decided to skip the reservations out right and guide Jack to the lovers' groove, a small cliff overlooking the city. The sun began to set and the two got comfortable in the back seat looking out the front windshield for a while.

They kissed again, and for the last time they were interrupted, this time by Jack's phone.

"It's Cecilia... she sent me a picture of herself in a bikini and asked me if I liked it." He told Matt somberly. The both of them looked at the picture of the smiling latina in a bathroom with somewhat sad faces.

"Wow, she is really hot." Finally, Matt said.

Jack nodded and made no comment, his friend understood this was an opening to talk.

"Why did you agree to go out with me?" He asked, Jack shrunk his shoulders and said nothing.

"Do you have feelings for Ceci?" This time Jack looked at his friend and nodded. He was not sure what to say and the distance to the history book made him anxious, if he fucked up, he couldn't fix things right away, if he wrote anything, he could fuck things up beyond things he could understand or fix back. He didn't know how lucky he could get anymore with his blind and desperate drowning slaps.

"I get it," Matt followed, "this may make things complicated for the three of us, I guess..."

"It doesn't have to be."

Matt knew, they both knew that would be a lie, unless there was some change written in the book. Sadly, Jack felt any new changes to allow what he wanted to be, would mess things up a lot in the future.

XXX

Chapter 11, growing up with the cheat codes.

XXX

Now, Jack is an idiot, but idiots learn... At that moment in their date, Jack understood that to properly use the book, he had to act in his life as well, planting the seeds for future changes. Jack became less of an idiot at that moment, because he realized he needed to write in the book to nudge the world in his favor, not to bend the world to his whims.

Jack decided it was do or die, and he had to be very careful about what he said.

"Look, Maty..." Jack began, not realizing the little smile on his friend's face when he was called in a feminine nickname, "I think, at this point, I have to be honest with you..." Matt nodded and Jack continued.

"Ceci has a crush on me, and I like her as well. I want to be with her." Matt deflated like a balloon, his eyes filling with tears, he aimed to get out of the car in between sobbs and apology babbles. Jack held his thin, feminine arm and pulled him close, sitting Mat back.

"Let me finish. I want you as well. Now! No, don't make that face, I know what I'm saying. I just..." he tensed, seeing his friends angry brow at that and got defensive, when Matt didn't slap him across the face, he relaxed some and continued talking.

"I just... want both of you. You are my friends and I love you both to death, if I didn't have you I would have nothing, no one to call my friends... and... so, I guess... what I mean is..."

"You want the three of us to be in a relationship."

"Yes!"

Matt was about to cuss and insult and hit his friend for the first time, but before his rage took over, Jack leaned in and kissed him. Matt was beyond angry now, 'you can't play that card with me now, you idiot!'

Matt punched his friend's shoulders with the side of his fist and tried to push him away, he could not, after all Jack was big and strong. He relented anyway and before Matt could scream, Jack spoke over him.

"I know what you are going to say and I don't care! I want you both, I know you think I'm entitled, I know you think I'm selfish, and I am! What I'm asking you now, is... to think about it. Don't talk to me for any period of time, it will break my heart, but I'm willing to go through it as long as you need, because it's either both of you or none of you... just, don't reply now, and think about it."

Matt just glared at his friend with rage and crossed his arms over his soft chest. Jack said he would drive Matt home now and sat back in the driver's seat.

The two remained quiet the whole ride, when he stopped at Matt's, the blonde left without saying anything and slammed the door on the way out. Jack saw him get in the house, and noted his mother Stephanie was there to welcome him. She had a smile on her face that deflated into a frown when she saw her son's face.

'Oh, boy...'

Jack drove back home and on his way, he saw Cecilia passing back and forth on the sidewalk of his driveway. "Oh, boy..." and at that moment, Jack realized the complexity of what he needed to do.

He parked and Cecilia almost ran away, if not for Jack calling to her. She approached bashfully, like a kid found stealing candy.

"So, I need to tell you, I fucked up things with Matt." He said. Cecilia smiled with a little glow before she realized her friend got hurt and so she directed her conflicted emotions at Jack.

"How could you! Casio told me he got all dolled up for you! She mistook Matt for a girl, so cute he looked!"

Jack placed his hands in front of him in a defensive manner while he asked her to calm down, something that everybody knows only angers latinas more. After some screams and nervous hand gestures that Jack didn't understand, he finally caught Cecilia by her shoulders and looked her straight in the eyes.

"I did it because I want you, as well!"

She stood still for a moment and then asked.

"As well?"

Jack nodded and told her the same he told Matt. Of course, Cecilia's reaction was tamer, she had been stewing in her harem fantasies for more than a week, the idea was planted. Still, the realization that this was real and not a fantasy left her speechless. Both of them looked at each other for a second, and Cecilia simply turned and walked away saying something in Spanish, Jack didn't understand.

'I really do need to pay attention in Spanish class.'

XXX

Jack spent two days without speaking to either Cecilia or Matt. He wanted to let this stew for a while. The latinas were all having fantasies about him and silently crushing on him from the distance, he noted seven more followers on his Instagram page, and loads of pictures showing very delectable asses everytime he posted or commented on anyone, meaning they were all scavenging to find him online.

Today, he decided he had enough sex with his family and needed to take a breather. He got some shorts on and decided to go for a run. Although he could keep any erections he wanted for as long as he wanted, his body was still not ready to keep up.

'The soul is willing, but the flesh is soft and bruised' he thought, misremembering the infamous snoo-snoo scene from Futurama.

He rounded one corner when he came face to face with a tall latina, Casiopea.

The instant she saw him, she walked straight to him like a homing missile.

"Hey Casiopea, how are you?"

She straight up hugged him and kissed his cheek before replying, "you can call me Casio, bombón, and I'm doing fine."

He chuckled at her, and the two struck up a conversation. He invited her to walk with him if she wasn't too tired, and she readily agreed. They walked together to the nearest park, talking and laughing. Jack was surprised how easy it was to talk to her, but at some point Casio's demeanor, tone, and attitude reminded him of Cecilia too much and he became a little quiet.

The 25 year old had been through enough relationships to know when a man was thinking about another woman, or one of her family members.

"What's wrong, bu?" She asked him, Jack kinda liked the way Casio had an infinite number of endearing terms for him, and even though he knew it was because of the book and her crush on him, he still wanted to be surprised by her.