The History Book Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack moves forward with bringing everyone together.
23.1k words
4.73
5.3k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Character introduction:

MC = Jack

Mom = Carine

Dad = Robert/Cassandra

Sister = Anne

Male friend = Matt

Colombian Friend = Cecilia

Irish friend = Maeve O'Callaghan

Argentine girl = Victoria

Maty's mom = Stephanie

Cecilia's mom = Mabel

Cecilia's older twin sisters = Amanda and Maria

Cecilia's aunt = Sandra

Sandra's three daughters = Casiopea, Belen, and Celeste.

Ebony beauty = Candy

Maeve's mothers = Pilar and Hailey

Mayor's nephew = Mike

XXX

All characters are 18 or older.

XXX

Chapter 19, what mothers are for (part 2)

XXX

She found the man pacing the hallway, ~'was he thinking about knocking on my door? Oh, don't be stupid Mabel, he is coming from the bathroom!'

Still, his naked torso glimmered under the moonlight, his black shorts hiding the anaconda her sister described.

"Can we talk?" She asked him and turned for her room, only looking behind once to see if he was coming.

XXX

Jack stood in the hallway, he was sure Mabel was going to chew him out. Since he came today he realized that both Mabel and Belén were not behaving the same as the others, he didn't understand it was because they dealt with what was happening in different ways. In truth, our lovable idiot could not figure out why Mabel was not throwing herself at him like her daughters, her sister, and her nieces.

He was desperately beating himself for not checking the book or writing some insurances for himself, quickly backtracking on his previous decision for how to use the book.

'What if she forbids me from seeing Ceci again? If I have to change her history, it may jeopardize the current timeline. Just the fact that Maeve was stalking me, made my new self a boxer, what would happen if I made Mabel more willing to accept my relationship with Cecilia? Would it also make her more willing to accept other people that would've come before me? What if that alters everything that I've built?'

His mind kept going in circles, trying to figure out what to do from now on. Still, Mabel's ass presented such a delightful view, he had to follow her, at least because she was very nice to look at and because maybe hearing her complaints would give him a clue to what to write later.

He got into the room looking at the floor as he closed the door behind him. Then he turned back to Mabel.

"Mabel, I-" he froze in place.

In front of him stood Mabel, she was looking away from him at the window from her room, and had taken her robe off her shoulder, she was holding it by her waist as she stood half naked by the bed.

She glanced from her shoulder back at him and Jack felt his body heating up, and without thinking willed his erection up.

"Jack..." she whispered, a plea, a siren's call, desire bleeding through her voice.

The man leaped and hugged her body from behind, his hands roaming her curves, she moaned at his touch.

"Ay, Dios! ¿Qué estoy haciendo?" She whispered in an exhalation, Jack didn't understand Spanish, but he did understand the sadness she was going through. He fought all his lower instincts, and picked the robe that had fallen to the floor.

Mabel was so confused, she didn't understand what was going on, maybe she was too old, or the mother of his girlfriend, or simply he just didn't find her attractive, but all of that didn't matter when Jack turned her around and hugged her.

"Tell me what is going on." He demanded, and his voice made her own chest vibrate, ~'He is a man, allright!' she thought, sighing for the man once more.

He guided her to the bed, and holding her from her shoulders sat her next to him. He looked at her straight in the eye, and waited patiently for her to speak. She saw this and could not stop the tears, she sobbed and began crying.

Jack rubbed her back, held her tight, supported her on his broad chest. Mabel fell in love with him again.

"I don't know! I- I just can't stop thinking about you!" She said, crying as snot and tears streamed down her face. She held his chest with her hands, feeling his muscles, and his warmth, ~'he's just perfect!' she thought and immediately chistized herself for it.

He shushed her, quietly telling her everything was alright, rubbing her shoulders and back and hugging her close to him. "What's wrong?" He asked again, this time Mabel had an answer.

"I don't know why, but... but from the first time I met you, I just... I've been... I fell for you, Jack!"

He cupped her chin and brought her head up, so their eyes met, she felt the smoldering intensity and it made her heart beat faster still.

"What do you want?" He asked her.

Her lips quivered, she looked at him like a deer in the headlights, eyes open wide. She wanted to answer, but didn't know how.

"You want me," he finalized, and Mabel nodded as her body began to tremble.

"But you don't want to ruin your daughter's relationship," he added, and she nodded again.

He understood her but above all he had the decency and maturity to stop her and himself when she all but told him to fuck her, her heart was jumping in her chest, she couldn't understand why such a young man could be so calm and collected, and at the same time take control of a situation like this, but at least she now understood why she fell for him.

Jack surprised her with a short laugh, he looked down and shook his head as he held her, "what?" She asked, suddenly feeling very bashful.

"It's nothing, I just realized how alike you are to your daughter, that's all."

It was 3 in the morning and Mabel found herself talking with the man she was in love with, the man that happened to be her daughter's boyfriend.

"How so?" She asked. Jack explained how he felt Mabel was putting the relationships of others before her own, much like how Cecilia had denied her feelings so that Maty could have a shot at Jack.

Mabel blushed at that; it turns out Jack was a very observant man, "what do we do now?" She asked him, looking for guidance in a man half her age.

He loomed over her, cupped her face with a calloused yet caring hand, and spoke his mind.

"Whatever you want, you may let me love you, or I can walk out of here."

"You would?!" She replied immediately, then realized that she did not consider the option of him leaving.

"Mabel, you are a beautiful, sexy woman. If you would have me, I would be honored..."

Mabel leaned closer to him, resting her hands on his chest, her breathing hot and agitated, "what about Cecilia?"

Jack made a face as if he understood something, leaning away, "so I should leave them," he pointed out, to which Mabel grabbed his shoulder tight and replied "no."

"So that's your answer?"

She leaned back, aware of what she just did, there were so many thoughts running in her mind, from confusion, to lust, to heartache, to love.

"I don't know, if Cecilia finds out, what would I do? I would destroy my family! What would Sandra think of me? My babies Amanda and Maria, and my nieces?" She added, Jack could feel the pain in her words, and it broke his heart. It was a spur of the moment, a lustful spur, that made him write what he wrote in the book, and it caused all this.

He realized that what he thought of writing in the book before he came into the room was a childish attempt at running away from the responsibilities that he took for himself when he altered destiny.

With newfound valor, he held Mabel's waist and decided to take charge.

"I want you to be mine to love. I face the repercussions of my actions, not you. When I decide to do something, it's my responsibility what happens after, not yours.

"Cecilia is mine to love, and no one else's. If I have to seduce her again, I will."

Mabel didn't wait anymore, she jumped Jack, wrapping her arms around his shoulder and caught his lips in hers, she pressed her body to his and felt his warmth, tears running down her face, sobs and gasps escaping her mouth with every breath that was not kissing the man, moans that told Jack her pent-up emotions were loose.

Her body melted to his, and he held her close, his arms snaking up her back, pulling her to his lap. She could not help but giggle like a schoolgirl when he did, he was youthful and strong. His hands turned her skin on fire everywhere they touched her, she felt his strong arms, his broad chest, his hard sixpack, and purr with delight.

"Yes, Jack! Take me! ¡HÁGAME SUYA!"

She caught her mouth at the scream, and both of them laughed, he shushed her with a joking over the top gesture, which she copied, and after laughing like children caught in their hijinks, resumed their kissing.

Jack slowly pulled her silk robe from her shoulders again, this time he threw it away and felt her body, hot and quivering for him. His hand roamed her every nook and cranny, making her moan in delight, he cupped her big D cup breasts and she pushed her chest to his hands.

Even though she had been a mother of three, her tits retained their perkiness and showed very little sag, if none at all. He broke the kiss and started peppering her flesh with licks, lip bites, and pecks, tracing lines with his mouth and hands closer and closer to her nipples, which were little hard nobs in an inch wide areola. Her light caramel skin showed no stretch mark, and was full and soft under his hands, her body quivered as he loved her bosom with nerve wracking parsimony, he wanted to give the body of this woman all the love he could. To sweep her off her feet, so that doubts never crossed her mind again.

She held his head tight in her hands, unsure of what to do but to feel his passion and moan, his touch made every nerve ending in her body explode, and although it had never happened in her life, she was about to cum from his attention to her breasts.

When she climbed her peak, she tried to whimper but her voice got the better of her, luckily, Jack was an attentive man, he placed his hand on her neck and when she began to moan louder his slid it sensuously and placed his thumb in her mouth.

She felt the invader and suckled on it instantly, stifling her moans and keeping quiet once more.

When she came down from her orgasm, she found Jack's eyes waiting for hers, and they communicated simply how much she loved the man.

He lifted her body in a princess carry and walked on his knees to the middle of the bed, where he laid her by the pillows, his hand traced a line from her neck, down to her breasts, over her navel, and came to rest on her pussy.

She felt so lucky she shaved for the pool party, when his hands got to her flower and cupped it, as she heard him growling in a way that told her he liked it. She saw then his feral side, the animal consumed by lust, that simply took what it wanted, he pulled his shorts down and his member jutted up, it was bigger than what Sandra described.

She opened her legs, expecting the man to simply thrust his member inside, she knew all her previous lovers did that, but Jack was not concerned for her previous lovers, he wanted her.

The man surprised Mabel when he leaned to her tummy and began to kiss her body again, she whined and stifled another moan, as he dragged his hands from her waist to her thighs and back up and again, and his mouth gave little kisses until they reached her flower.

He kissed the inner side of her thigh, then the other, and Mabel relaxed her body, thinking he would take his time. Then he placed his mouth full on her lips and lolled his tongue flat across her labia, and the mother of three jumped in surprise.

~'He's playing with my body like a toy!' she realized, a little embarrassed the young man was so in control of her.

He bit her clit with his lips and dragged them away slowly, pushing the tip of his tongue rapidly as he did, Mabel squirmed and moaned again. She lost control of her hands as they went to his head to hold him and push him harder against her molting-hot, drenching wet pussy.

"¡Ay, Si! ¡Jack, Si! ¡Por Dios!"

Once again she yelled out loud and Jack placed his hand on her mouth, this time she simply started licking his fingers, her hands leaving his head and taking hold of his arm and wrist as she lapped hungrily his hand.

Jack's other hand had been holding her thigh, but as she got more and more flustered, he used two fingers and placed them at her entrance, when she humped her hips up to his mouth, he slid them inside, eliciting another long, husky moan.

He began pushing and pulling his fingers in her vagina, using his mouth to suck her clit. After some time of doing that and her moans getting louder and louder, gasping for air, and calling his name, Jack curved his fingers up and moved them back and forth in fast, short strokes; a second later Mabel began squirting. She couldn't scream, he placed his hand firmly on her mouth the moment she began shaking. He still could tell she had a mind bending orgasm, as her body shook wildly, losing control of her hips, which humped up and down, and her pussy squirting her juices, bathing his face and hair. He held her and accompanied her as she came down from her orgasm.

"Mí vida! Oh, Jack! I've never- I mean, I didn't know I could... I mean-"

He placed a finger on her lips, "don't worry, I loved your taste."

She relaxed and smiled at him, he was surprised at that. Mabel had a beautiful smile, electric, caring, loving, womanly. He had never seen her smile like that and it melted his heart. He couldn't help but kiss her again, and she tasted herself in his lips.

"See, you taste delicious!" Jack exclaimed, and Mabel laughed a very contagious laugh, although she kept it down.

Jack knew the woman was beautiful, but he never realized how... womanly she was, how warm, and seductive.

He rested his body next to her, looking at her, and she did the same, a moment of silence. Then Mabel perked up at something. "Oh, Jack... I've never felt like this with anyone..."

She placed one of her hands on his cheek, "you did something to me today and I have to thank you..."

He snickered and she told him how serious she was, he replied in the only way he knew how.

"Then love me. Be mine, and never look back. I will take care of the rest."

A single tear ran down her face, her smile came back and she nodded.

She kissed him again, and he turned his body, moving on top of her. Mabel opened her legs and allowed him access, well... she wanted him inside, she invited him; but Jack stopped.

"Mabel, when I do this... there's no going back. You will be mine, and no one else's. I'm... I'm a very greedy man."

She held his face and looked at him with that smile, she looked so perfect with her disheveled face, her sexed-out expression, her body agitated and her breathing hard.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," she replied.

Jack never broke eye contact as he pressed his cock to her entrance and invaded her depths, taking her for himself. She tensed her neck and felt him stretching her out like no man had ever done, reaching deeper than any other man, filling her, and for the first time reshaping her to hold him.

She lifted her legs, open as they were, bringing her knees closer to her body, and Jack slid his hands from her waist up to her breasts when he had pushed his entire cock inside of her. She felt his cock pushing against her cervix, those were virgin grounds, he was taking her entirely for himself. She knew there would be no other man after Jack, her life changed that moment.

He mauled and fondled her tits, and leaned his head to hers, their foreheads touching as they still looked into each other's eyes. He pulled and pressed, and made slow sweet love with her, her hips rising and falling on the same rhythm. They were connected, making love.

Even if Jack would have been capable of jackhammering her pussy like the other women today, he wouldn't have. The moment was that precious, he was taking his pleasure from this loving woman and she was giving herself to him for the first time. He wanted, and needed her to never doubt her feelings for him, even if he had the book, he realized he couldn't risk altering what he had now anymore.

Their bodies were sweaty and steam came from them in the refreshing night. Their bodies moving in unison, their orgasms rising together and climbing to the peak. Neither knew how long they've been going, nor did they care. She held his face, he held her waist, their sexes conjoined as the friction and drenched sounds of their sexes were the only company to their moans and gasps, interrupted here and there for deep soulful kisses of passion.

They climbed together, higher and higher, until they felt it in unison, and shared that moment in locked gazes of love. Like a wave that slowly crested, and finally fell with a crashing intensity, they drowned in that orgasms. He filled her with his seed, she accepted it and together they held their orgasms for nearly an eternity, and less than a minute as well.

They gasped and gulped air, never losing eye contact, "I've never thought I would love a man like I love you..." Mabel said. Jack's heart melted again.

All her previous experience told her this was the end of the night, she slid a hand to his chest but then she felt it. His cock was hard again.

"Oh, Jack..." she gasped curiously and lifted an eyebrow, "you are not soft..." she smiled.

"Never. You'll learn-" he began thrusting again, "that we are done..." he began thrusting harder, "when I say it!" He pointed out the last word with a deep thrust.

Her body jumped up and she quickly held his shoulder for support, "I can see that!" She smiled at him again.

Jack wasn't slow this time. He saw as fast as his tired body allowed, his sweat dripped from his hair and face, the same as Mabel's, but they didn't care. They rejoined in another soulful kiss, pressing their bodies together, he slid his hands up her waist to the bottom of her breasts and fondled them, squeezing the pooling flesh and handling it with lust and desire.

Mabel never felt so sexy, so desired, so needed. She loved the man more with every second they remained connected, and he made her his. When she started moaning louder from the fast paced sex, he kissed her again and the scream of joy turned to a moan as her tongue met his in her mouth.

Her arms flew up, above her head, wrapping around his head and neck, holding him close as he kept pounding any doubts of her love for him away, never to return. She realized it felt like drowning in the pleasure, it overcame her faster than she thought. Mabel was quickly learning how sex could truly feel with a man as virile and confident as Jack. She peaked and her body shook again, she clenched her jaw into the kiss when it finally crashed and her orgasm overtook her fully, but Jack never stopped.

He fucked her through her orgasm like a bulldozer, and kept going. He was climbing his own peak, therefore he would take his climax from her body. Unapologetic, demanding, manly, he kept going through another orgasm from Mabel, and time and space seemed to bend. She saw colors and floated in a cloud of ecstasy that warped around and in on itself and she had another climax, when Jack's rhythm finally became erratic, his abdomen clenched and his balls rose to erupt his seed inside of her once more.

Their mouths open, they took deep gulps of air, panting like tired dogs. Jack's arms trampled a little from the exertion and finally flopped next to her, she turned and hugged him, holding him close. They cuddled like that for a moment until Jack willed his erection away, it went soft but he was big enough to remain inside of her.

She felt him soft inside and their shared warmth and fluids mixing inside of her. Since she came to America, she hadn't taken contraceptives, and even in passing she remembered, but the doubt went away just as fast.

They stayed in the hug for a while, until Jack remembered he had to go to school.