All Comments on 'The Hole'

by dothemath

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

holy fuck

RetrospectiveInsomniaRetrospectiveInsomnia6 months ago

Amazing story as always. I love your work. Anal in chastity has to be one of the best themes ever.

FudgeBunnyFudgeBunny6 months ago

Love this. Will there be more?

dothemathdothemath6 months agoAuthor

@FudgeBunny No, this story is a stand-alone. There's always the possibility that I'll be struck by inspiration and write another part for a stand-alone story, but I don't have anything more planned for this one at this time.

aa02468aa024685 months ago

Just discovered your work tonight. Really enjoying your contributions to the site. Love the central theme, of course, but also the creative ideas and plot twists. Keep it up!

Bob4848Bob48483 months ago

As the author, if you were to continue this story, off the top of your head, what would it be? Does Sarah remain captive for the rest of her life? Does she ever get to orgasm? Does another girl join her?

dothemathdothemath3 months agoAuthor

@Bob4848 - I don't have any immediate thoughts for how to continue this particular story (honestly, if I did, I probably would have written such a sequel already - that's how I tend to do things with these shorter erotica pieces). The idea of another girl joining her is very intriguing, though!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@Bob4848

Maybe the new girl will orgasm from time to time, unlike the old one? Maybe you can come up with sort of interesting concept around that.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a sad and depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have fantasized about this story way, way too many times. It’s so evil, the despair/hopelessness angle usually scares me a little too much to enjoy but there’s just enough here for me to enjoy a scared thrill but still feel desire there too. One year of orgasm denial was mind-altering in my personal experience, I can’t even imagine her at five… or ten… etc etc.

Since I saw some comments musing about sequel ideas, I figured I would share some of the things I’ve thought about with this story. I asked myself, ‘what are ways he could deliver a mindfuck/change dynamic/keep her on edge every single year?’ and increasing levels of evil came to mind lol:

Year 6: She expects 6 thrusts, he stops at “one” she panics and screams that she didn’t make all these years up but he ignores her

Year “2” (7): He gives her 2 thrusts, her mind breaks enough to accept that it has only been 2 years after all because it’s less depressing. Also at this point I imagine many days would be spent mindlessly trying to hump things through the chastity belt in need, leaving her anticipating the nightly fucking, creating an altered hyper-aroused state of mind.

Year “3” (8): She expects three thrusts, is back to shameless anticipation seen in the original story, so his mindfuck is he only gives her 3 thrusts with a single finger each time, acting like it’s always only been the single finger on anniversaries... I can’t imagine her reaction when she realizes her cunt will be denied of cock *forever* and she didn’t even know that last year was the last time ever.

Year “4” (9): She expects four thrusts with his finger, but he downgrades again… she gets four tickling circles around her hole with a feather… she doesn’t even get penetration anymore… her reaction would be animalistic I think?

Year “5” (10): She is ashamed to find that she is so desperate with need she is actually excited for the five tickles with a feather on her cunt. But this year, he just says “happy anniversary, hole” and proceeds right to fucking her ass… she probably breaks down sobbing and begging for any attention to her cunt. And he tells her that it’s actually the 10 year anniversary and that’s why her cunt won’t be touched again. She would be so confused trying to figure out the real number or how much time she’s lost.

It wouldn’t even have to end at the permanent denial, because it could just be a mindfuck every time she gets used to something. Once the despair settles down enough he changes his mind and introduces touch back in, maybe a single pinky finger to be even more evil, to show her what she’d missed and then make her lose it again in an endless cycle. Whew.

Ok sorry that was a lot. Love the story. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The comment below me is right. Please continue this. It’s honestly one of my favorite stories of all time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdothemath@dothemath
I write female orgasm denial fetish stories. I strongly recommend checking the tags on my stories before reading, as some of my stories are darker/meaner than others. Check out my website link under the 'contact' tab if you want to support my writing. Supporters get to read m...