The Holiday Ch. 07

Story Info
An exciting time for Tansy and an amazing offer for me.
2.2k words
4.77
1.9k
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my attention back to Tansy. She was still in the same place, waiting patiently, head down and arse invitingly in the air. I wiggled forward on my knees until the tip of my strap-on was between the cheeks of her arse. I reached down and moved it around, making her very aware of its presence. I felt around with my fingertips.

Mmm, she was so wet and ready and eager.

I found her entrance and guided the dildo there. I pushed forward very gently, and I felt it slip inside, and we were on our way.

For the next half hour, I fucked her with an almost infinite slowness. Poor Tansy, it must have been so infuriating that I teased her so much. Gradually my thrusts became easier as her pussy got wetter and wetter giving my dildo easier and easier access to her centre.

I reached under her and found her nipples. They were as hard as diamonds. I played with them, giving Tansy a random mix of gentle caresses and hard pinches. In the end I took pity on her and started to speed up. I felt her tense up and I could almost feel her cunt tightening on my dildo.

"Do you want to cum, Tansy?"

"Fuck, yes, Miss Laura!" she pleaded with despair in her voice.

"Then ask me properly," I ordered her.

"Please, Miss, please ... let me cum please Miss." She was almost sobbing.

"Cum for me, sweet Tansy."

And, as if released into freedom, she did exactly that. With cries and moans her body convulsed. The words that came out of her mouth were beyond my comprehension. I slowed, but didn't quite stop my strap-on's thrusts, but let her dictate the pace. As she slowed, so did I. Eventually we were both still, her arse still high and my dildo still inside her. Very gently I started to pull out. Before I finally came free, she collapsed sideways onto the bed. Moments later I did the same carefully not to fall on top of her but behind her. Reaching out I took her into my arms and spooned into her.

I don't remember much for a while so I think we both must have slept. When reality dawned, I was lying beside her, awkwardly tangled together, the tip of my dildo still inside her. As I moved to get more comfortable it slipped out and she woke and turned toward me.

"Oh fuck, Miss Laura, that was amazing. Thank you, thank you."

I suddenly had a bright idea. I unbuckled the strap-on harness and wriggled out of it. I held it up before Tansy's face.

"Would you like to try it on?" I asked her.

Her eyes grew wide, and she grinned broadly. She lifted her feet as I placed the harness on her. She knelt while I got it in the right position and fastened the buckles, making sure it was secure on her. It was strange to see this beautiful young black woman with a pink dildo pointing directly out in front of her. She reached for my pussy, but I stopped her.

"No, Tansy, not me." She looked disappointed and puzzled. "I love it, but I don't enjoy it being used on me. I just love using it on another. But wait, I have an idea ..."

I got up from the bed and walked over to where bitch still knelt patiently waiting by the door. I took hold of the chain that linked the two nipple clamps and pulled. She looked up at me with surprise and pain. Using the chain, I led her over to the bed and made her crawl up onto it. Realization of what I expected was beginning to dawn on Tansy and she made room.

"I thought bitch deserved a reward. I think she suffered a little on her visit earlier. Now, Tansy, take it slowly to start with. Let her build up. She is allowed to cum but only with your permission. I leave you in charge. I am going to sit outside on the veranda, but I'll look in every so often to check you're okay so don't worry. Call if you need me."

With that I walked over to the bar and poured myself a drink before heading to the door. I glanced back and Tansy was already moving behind bitch's raised bottom, preparing to start her first time in doggy fashion. Good choice, I thought.

I left the door open and sat at the table using the chair nearest the door. By leaning back and tilting the chair I could easily see into the room. As the bed was directly opposite the door so could anyone else who happened to be strolling past on the beach. It would have been difficult to make out much of what was happening as Tansy's body, although slim and slight, hid most of the action.

I took a sip of my drink before I took a second look. I was shocked. Tansy must have been touched by her exhibitionist side as she had moved the bitch sideways. Now both women were clearly seen from the door. I smiled to myself. Tansy kept showing me new sides to her nature and they all thrilled me. I started to plan how to explore her more. I heard the sound of spanking and I assumed that Tansy was reddening bitch's backside. Indeed, I could hear soft cries of pain coming from mum. Well, I know she enjoys a good spank, so I left them to it. I picked up my drink, took a deep swig, and closed my eyes. I was glad the veranda had a roof as the sun blazed down. I didn't have my sunscreen with me, and I didn't want to disturb the fun and games going on inside. With a contented smile I sat back in the chair and closed my eyes.

I must have drifted off to sleep because the next thing I knew I was being woken by not one but two distinct voices.

The first was, "No, bitch, not until I say you can," accompanied by the sound of two loud smacks. I didn't need to look, I knew that Tansy was following her instincts and conducting herself in a way I had to admire.

The other voice was coming from the other side, from the beach. I shielded my eyes as they adjusted to the sudden brightness of the sun until I could focus on where the voice was coming from. Slowly the image of a woman became less blurred. She was older than me, not as old as mum but definitely older than me. She too, was covered by a bikini. I thought mine was minimal but hers was even more so. Her top hid nothing, and her bottoms were mostly just string, the only tiny triangle of fabric was only large enough to cover her clit, the string dipping between her legs was nestled between the wet and shining lips of her vulva. I guessed the back view showed just about everything. She was smiling in a nervous and questioning way. I smiled at her, and she seemed to relax slightly.

"Yes? May I help you," I asked.

"Sorry to disturb you but ... are you, Miss Laura?"

"I am indeed ... and you are?"

"My name is Margo," she replied, "may I ask you a few questions?"

I'm not sure why but my curiosity was piqued. I gestured to the chair opposite me. She smiled her thanks and sat down.

"I'd offer you a drink, but I don't want to interrupt the fun they're having in there." I motioned towards the open door. Loud noises of hot sex were difficult to ignore. It seems mum was enjoying her reward and Tansy was making the most of her chance on being in charge. The sound of more smacks joined the groans and squeals of a woman being fucked.

"Ahhh, that is some of what I need to talk about," said the woman, "but let me be upfront with you. I'm the manager of the hotel and a major shareholder. So ... I basically own the place. It is your activities we need to discuss."

"Oh no, have I upset people? Have there been complaints? All I can do is apologise and promise to stop".

I was scared that I might be asked to leave and possibly banned forever from returning.

"No, no," she replied leaning forward and holding out her hand to reconcile me, "far from it. We have always had one or two couples that went around with a collar and lead and we always turned a blind eye to it. But ... since you and your 'friend' arrived I've been inundated with enquiries and the shop has sold out. Its difficult to know why but I have a vague idea."

"Oh god, it wasn't my intention I can assure you."

"I think it is something to do with the combination of your friend being naked and you being covered," she went on.

"Covered? I would hardly describe this as covered," I said, gesturing to the 'almost' bikini I was wearing. Besides, her's was even less so.

"It is enough to show the difference between who is in charge and who is on the collar. It is an important distinction. As you know this hotel and resort have always encouraged nudity except for certain areas, but that is out of our control. Most of our clients have jumped at the chance and embraced it. The fact that you did not, brought you to everyone's attention."

I blushed, not having realized the effect I had been having on those around me.

"I'm so sorry," I said sincerely, "is there anything I can do to make amends.

"You can do? maybe. To make amends ... there is really no need."

We were interrupted by a flurry of smacks from inside the cabin and a series of yelps of pain. I smiled at her raised eyebrows. I felt more relaxed now and less nervous of my future.

"We have had many queries, mostly revolving around you and your 'friend'. By the way is there a special term for a 'friend on a lead?"

"They are usually referred to as pets," I told her.

"Ahhh, right so ... you and your pet. Many guests are wondering what it is like to have a ... err ...pet and were wondering if I could arrange for them to spend some time with you. Others are thinking of giving their own companions a collar but have questions to ask first. that is part of the affect that you have had so far."

"Well first, and most important one does not give a collar. A collar is always offered, and it is up to the pet to accept it. It is always the choice of the pet. Having said that I would be happy to talk with them."

"I was hoping that would be your response. I would like to offer you a job. It would bring with it free board and lodging and a moderate salary. It would mean you would be able to extend your holiday indefinitely. Depending on feedback of course"

"Oh my god! Are you serious? But ... I need time to think. Would this include my pet as well?"

"Only if she were essential. I'm sure we could find a willing volunteer among the staff. Several have asked about it already."

My head was swirling, and I nearly spilled my drink but managed to get enough in my mouth to calm me down. OMG, a fucking job teaching hotel guests how to be a pet owner. It sounded like such fun. But what to do about mum. I leaned back and glanced into the cabin. All had gone quiet. On the bed two naked bodies lay holding each other with affection, one black and one white. It was such a pretty scene. I turned back to Margo.

"If ... and it is still only an if ... I accept your offer I have one condition."

"Go ahead ..."

"One of your room service girls has come to my attention. A girl named Tansy. The first time I met her, she was delivering champagne to my room, she displayed certain traits which I would like to encourage. I would like to have her with me, not as a pet but as a trainee owner."

"I can see the sense in that. With the number of requests I've already had I can see your life is going to be very busy. In addition, I want to train some of my staff to be pets. Some have already expressed an interest. Not all our guests arrive as couples, some come here on their own and I already know that many would pay extra to have a pet for the duration of their stay. So, as you can tell, yours is not going to be a quiet life. But don't give me your answer yet. Take the rest of the day to think about it and let me know in the morning. My office is next to the restaurant. Just ask to see me and someone will show you."

With that she stood up and held out her hand for me to shake and then walked across the sand in the direction of the main hotel. I sat for a long time trying to make sense of everything that had happened, but my mind was in too much of a whirl. In the end I simply stood up and went back into the cabin to rouse the two cuddlers.

To be continued ...