The Holiday Ch. 06

Story Info
Tansy returns and I start giving her lessons.
3.6k words
4.59
3.2k
2

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of us collapsed on the bed in each other's arms and we soon fell asleep. It was still dark when I woke and Kyra had already silently arisen, dressed herself and left. I found the top sheet and pulled it over mum and myself and then spooned into her and went back to sleep.

When I woke next the sun was already high in the sky judging by the light coming through the front windows. I rolled onto my back but made no attempt to move further. Very slowly memories of yesterday came back to me, just brief flashes which I had to put together like a jigsaw. I wasn't even sure they were in the right order.

I had an odd memory about a ruby jewel that made no sense until something prompted me to look under the sheet that covered us. Mum lay, still dead to the world where she had collapsed last night. The sheet was thin and took nothing away from the light and a ruby jewel sparkled up at me nestled between mum's arse cheeks. So, that part of the dream had been true.

Then, I got hints of another couple. One a woman of about mum's age and the other a younger girl much closer to mine. I struggled with details, but I remembered something important happening. I cursed my fuzzy head and brain. Slowly and delicately, I sat up. When the room had stopped swirling around, I tried standing up. It was easier than I thought. On a table across the room, I spied the unmistakeable shape of a pizza box. More memories crashed down. I decided that food might be a good idea.

I could remember ordering it and enjoying a slice but little else. I stumbled unsteadily to the table and lifted the lid of the box. Inside was an almost complete pizza with just a single wedge missing. It didn't look appetizing, but my tummy overruled my mind. Then I remembered. Nothing to do with all the other images flashing around my head but from when we first got here.

We had been exploring the cabin and all its nooks and crannies and hiding places. One thing we discovered, in one of the cupboards was, surprisingly, a microwave. In another were some plates and some cutlery. All I had to do was relocate them. I tried to be as silent as possible but failed as I heard movement behind me and a soft blurred voice ask, "who ... who's there?"

"It's ok mum its only me. Are you hungry?

"Fucking starving!"

I smiled to myself. 'Welcome back, mum,' I thought.

I started to look through the various cupboards in the cabin. There were so many, and I found ones we hadn't explored before, filled with all sorts of treasures. In one I found, oh joy of joys, a machine for making coffee. And then ... the cupboard containing plates and knives and forks. I knew I was close. And then ... there it was. I grabbed a plate and then two slices of the pizza. I put them in the microwave and waited for the 'ping'.

There is something decadent about eating re-heated pizza for breakfast, but I was loving the chance to do so. While the final slice went down, I began to wonder what to do today. Exotic sun-drenched Caribbean nudist holidays are fine, but they soon begin to pall. I decided that whatever we did I would wear a different bikini today.

In truth there was really no need, and the vast majority of the guests didn't bother and the new bikinis I had brought with me hid virtually nothing but even so ... I felt it gave me a certain air of class. Certainly, when I stopped and chatted to another guest, even if she was walking with her own pet on a lead, they spoke with an air of deference that I found quite arousing. So, I went to the wardrobe and hunted through the drawers looking for where mum had stored them. Finding them at last I picked out a bright red set. Up to now I had worn ones that were a dark tan, but these would out-shine them much more, from the front at least. From the back there was hardly anything to see, just a few thin strings. I called mum over and got her to do the bows, a job I always found difficult to get exactly right.

I stood up to look into the mirror and even I was slightly shocked. They were even more daring. The triangles over my breasts hid almost nothing and the one over my pussy almost disappeared between my folds. Fuck I felt soooo sexy. I was turning from side to side when there was a sudden knock on the door that took me by surprise.

"Who's there?"

"Room service, Miss, I have a letter for you." The voice was one I vaguely recognised. A letter? I was suddenly curious.

"Come in," I called.

And then I realized why the voice had been familiar. It was Tansy. I hadn't seen her for days and it was a pleasure to see her again. Once she had recovered from seeing me in my new bikini with mum still on her knees adjusting a bow at my hip, she held out a yellow envelope. I stepped across and took it from her.

"What a delight to see you again, Tansy, you're even prettier than before."

"Thank you, Miss."

"Can you wait a moment in case this needs a reply?"

I went and sat on the bed and tore open the envelope. Inside was a matching sheet of yellow notepaper which I pulled out and opened up. It was a letter from Audrey of all people. I started to read it.

Dearest Laura,

I hope you will forgive me for this note, but I have a problem which you may be able to help me with.

Basically, it is this. Since you and pet bitch left us yesterday, pet whore has done nothing but complain. She has whined constantly and been very disrespectful. Even a hard spanking made no difference. Sadly, I only had my hand as you had taken your toys with you.

I was wondering if I sent her to you, it would be possible for her to experience your toys in the hands of an expert. I think it would teach her a valuable lesson.

Yours, in hope, Audrey.

I had a sudden brilliant idea. I would love nothing better than to spend some time with young pet, apart from being able to discipline her. But I would be leaving Audrey alone. Then I had a second good idea. I would send mum and let Audrey play with her, maybe with the clamps again. I was sure she would enjoy that. I went across to the table and looked around trying to find some writing material.

"In the drawer in the table, Miss." Tansy had guessed what I was after.

I looked in the drawer and there was a stack of the same yellow notepaper and a pile of envelopes. There was also a very expensive looking fountain pen. I pulled up a chair and sat down to write.

My dearest Audrey,

I would be delighted to entertain pet whore for a morning. It sounds as though she is in need of some slightly more severe discipline.

But I hope I might ask a favour of you in return. Could I ask you to entertain my bitch in exchange. When I asked her yesterday how she found the clamps she told me that they hurt but that curiously she felt very aroused. I wonder if she might try them again.

I am sending her with this letter in the hope you will agree.

Yours, and have fun, Laura.

I folded the paper and slipped it into an envelope and carefully sealed it. When I turned back to the room Tansy had taken a step forward and was holding out her hand, expecting to be asked to deliver the note. Instead, I held it out to mum.

"Bitch, take this around to cabin 40. You know where that is, we were there yesterday."

"B -- b -- but shouldn't Tan ..."

"I'm not giving you a choice, bitch, now, do as you're told."

Mum reluctantly got off her knees and took the letter.

"That's better. Its more suitable if you deliver it, as you will discover. Besides there is something I wish to discuss with Tansy. Now go!"

With a worried frown mum opened the door and left. I looked at Tansy and she was looking puzzled. I stood up and walked over to the bed and sat down. It was the only soft seat in the cabin. I patted the covers next to me.

"Come and sit with me Tansy, I hope you are not expected back at work too soon."

"No, Miss, I can make up the time later."

"That's good because I have an idea which I think might amuse you. Read this letter."

I passed her Audrey's letter, and she took it nervously. After reading it she turns to face me, her eyes wide.

"You are to have a visitor that you are going to spank!" her voice one of astonishment.

"At her Mistresses request. But here is where you can help. Do you remember the first time we met, when you came to the cabin with the champagne. What was I doing?"

"I -- I'm not sure, Miss."

"And what was pet bitch doing?"

"If I recall she was on all fours at the end of the bed. Oh, and she had no clothes on, Miss."

"And what did I ask you to do?"

Oh ... errr ... after I'd opened the bottle and poured a drink, Miss, you ... errr... asked me to strike your pet."

"Where did you strike her?"

"Errr ... on her bottom, Miss."

"And how did that make you feel?"

"I was frightened I might hurt her or that I was doing something wrong, and you wouldn't be pleased with me."

"And what did I tell you?"

"You told me to do it again, so I realised you weren't angry. You made me do it a few more times."

"How did that make you feel."

"By the end I felt good and almost glowing, Miss. I couldn't understand my feelings and to be honest I still don't, Miss."

"Well, gorgeous Tansy, if you stay with me for the morning, you might understand those feelings better. And maybe add some more skills to your skillset as a room service girl."

"Y ... You want me to help you, Miss?"

"At the very least observe, but maybe more ... we shall see."

We were interrupted by a timid knock at the door.

"Come in, whore." I called.

The door opened and there stood whore, naked as always and still wearing her new collar and holding the free end of the lead in one hand. I gently nudged Tansy and gestured towards the door. She stood up and began to approach the pet. Instinctively she took the lead from her hand and pulled her into the cabin. I could already tell she was going to be a good student.

"Unclip her lead, Tansy, and bring it to me."

Tansy did so and came back and sat beside me. She was grinning widely. I took the lead and slowly stood up. I walked over to where whore was standing and slowly circled her looking her up and down. I was delighted to see she still wore her emerald-green jewel. On either side of her bottom were the faintest of marks from Audrey's attempt to spank her. There were no marks anywhere else. I think Audrey was more in need of lessons than Tansy, but Tansy was much the prettier of the two.

"So, whore, why are you here?"

"I'm not sure, Miss."

"According to a note I got from Miss Audrey, you have been disrespectful, disobedient, and continually complaining. So, why do you think she sent you to me. I see she has already tried to punish you."

I reached out and took hold, quite fiercely, of her left buttock. I squeezed tightly and she gasped, only partly in surprise."

"She told me that her hand had little effect on your behaviour. She hoped I might do better."

I let go of her cheeks and gave her one of the hardest spanks I could, and she yelped loudly. Even Tansy jumped but she also smiled. I repeated my smack on her other cheek. Again, she yelped and swore under her breath. I walked further around until I was stood at her side.

"The problem, as I see it, whore," is that Miss Audrey is unsure of herself. I'm guessing, from the looks of your bottom, that her spanks were little more than caresses. Am I right?"

"I think they hurt a lot, Miss," she replied hesitantly.

"In addition, she is not wholly aware of the tools she has available. She has so much more than just her hands,"

As I said that I held my hand in front of her face. From my fist dangled the tail end of her lead. Then, without warning, I brought it down hard across her nipple. She shrieked and bent over, trying to use her hand to cover herself.

"Stand up, at once," I ordered her.

Very slowly she straightened up. I could see tears beginning to fill her eyes. While she wasn't looking, I gestured to Tansy to come and stand on the other side of her.

Whore was still trying to hide her slapped breast.

"Hands behind your head, whore," I ordered her.

With an almost infinite slowness she did as she was told. Her breasts once more stood out, her left nipple and its surroundings starting to turn red. Below her line of sight I passed the lead to Tansy and then I pointed to Tansy and then to whore's other nipple. She looked shocked to begin with but understood what I was asking. With a smile she brought the lead down on the other nipple. Again, whore shrieked but she managed to stop herself from collapsing.

"That is what I mean," I said, addressing Tansy, "about other areas being vulnerable, not just the bottom, although the end of the lead on the bottom would also work. Why not try it?"

Tansy's smile widened even further. She took a step back and looked down at the offered cheeks, lifted her arm and brought the thin leather strap down on the nearest one. She did not go soft, which delighted me. I had expected her to be a good but hesitant pupil, but she was adapting far quicker than I thought she might.

"And now, one for balance," I said holding out my hand.

.

Tansy passed the lead back to me and I gripped it firmly before bringing it down on whore's untouched cheek. I heard her gasp, but no other noise came from her. She was still trying unsuccessfully to hold back her tears and was looking thoroughly miserable. Tansy on the other hand seemed to be enjoying herself.

"But I think it is time to address the real reason why this whore slut has been sent here, don't you?"

"Tansy, in the wardrobe is a long thin case. Could you fetch it and place it on the bed for me?"

I stayed next to whore playing with, pinching, and twisting one of her battered nipples. When Tansy had found the case and laid it on the bed, she turned to me.

"Open it and have a look inside," I told her, "there will be some you have seen before but others which you have not."

When she turned around, she held in her hand my riding crop. She wore a puzzled expression on her face.

"Ahhh, not the heaviest or the fiercest," I told her, "but useful for maintaining concentration. Let me show you."

I walked over to the bed and took it from her hand and quickly swung it down, giving her a sharp sting on her thigh. She jumped with surprise, lifting her stung leg, and hopping on the other one a few times. I laughed at her reaction.

"Don't be such a baby Tansy. That can hardly have stung at all. But I'm sorry, I should have warned you."

"That hurt, Miss."

I took her into my arms and hugged her. I knew it had been a bit mean of me, but I get like that sometimes. Its more or less why I am the Miss at home and mum is the pet. Way back, before we got into the Miss and pet thing, and we were simply fucking I would sometimes reach out and spank her arse. The first couple of times she acted shocked but soon she just accepted it and walked off wiggling her bum at me. This made me laugh so I did it even more.

As I held Tansy in my arms, I realised she still had her uniform on, and I reached to the middle of her back and tugged at the bow that secured her bikini top in place. A movement told me she knew what I had done but she made no attempt to step away from my embrace, so I reached down to both her hips and did the same to the bows there. Then, I released her. I helped her get rid of her uniform. I made no attempt to take off my bright red bikini. I felt it was important to be seen to be in charge. I took Tansy's hand and led her, naked, back over to whore who still stood obediently as I had left her.

"Now, Tansy, the crop as it is called. Needs very little effort and so is hardly tiring at all to use."

I handed the crop back to her after giving a few swishing demonstrations just in front of whore's wide-open and terrified eyes. Upon receiving it back again, Tansy did the same, this time out of sight of whore. She now had only the sound to listen to.

"Try a few on whore's bottom. You will see how little force you need."

I was pleased she took me at my word and only gave light flicks on whore's bum but even that made her yelp wildly. I grinned at Tansy and her eyes lit up with pleasure. I held out my hand and she passed to crop back to me.

"Its great strength is that it can be used almost anywhere and needs so little effort."

To demonstrate I started to walk around both of them, flicking the crop seemingly at random but, in truth, picking my targets with care. First one then the other of whore's thighs then again on both her nipples as I walked in front of her. As I walked around Tansy, I couldn't resist the temptation but flicked out twice. Once for each butt cheek. I was very gentle but even so, she let out a surprised squeal each time. I continued my journey, splattering whore's back and the backs of her thighs as I went. I heard her begin to sob but I ignored her. After all, wasn't this why Audrey had sent her. I finished my demonstration by returning to her front and giving her a final swat between her thighs striking her on her already flowing pussy. This made her scream quite loudly. I hoped there were no passers-by on the beach outside. Tansy looked wide-eyed at my final strike before smiling at me.

For the next couple of hours Tansy and I went through the rest of the contents of my special case, and I showed her how to use each item. She was eager to learn how to do so properly and safely. On the other hand, whore was less keen on learning how to take them. By the end she was covered, quite literally, from head to toe in red stripes and larger red patches. At one point her legs gave way and she crumpled to the floor. A bottle of cold water from the fridge quickly revived her. Eventually I took pity on her and half-carried her and laid her on the bed, where she curled into a ball, quietly sobbing, and mewling to herself. From experience I knew she'd be fine in the morning.

I took Tansy's hand and led her to lie next to whore. She seemed almost as exhausted. I then went back to the case and took out the one item that had yet to be used. My mew strap-on. Tansy looked on as I climbed into the harness, a look of concern on her face as well she might. After our busy morning I was determined to give her a reward. I climbed onto the bed and, pushing her feet apart, I knelt between them, my silicone monster bobbing in front of her. I picked up her ankles and lifted her legs high in the air and was delighted but not surprised to find that her pussy was overflowing with her juice. She knew what she had to do and was eager to comply. Her arms went behind her knees to hold her legs in place. Before I entered her juicy cavern, I bent forward to take a sip of her tasty offering. She was as delicious as I remembered. Then I straightened up and began to feed my plastic dick into her welcoming cunt. It went in easily and I started to slowly fuck her.

Just then the door opened. I froze instantly.

"Oh my god, Miss Laura, what ..."

It was fucking mum with a very poor lack of timing. I only half turned to her.

"Shut up, bitch. Kneel down and wait. Be patient. Can't you see I'm busy!"

I returned to the more urgent business.

To be continued...