The Holiday Cheat

Story Info
Sun and Cocktails lead to temptation.
2k words
4.64
14.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not what I would call a lesbian as I've slept with men in the past, my taste for girls came during my years at university. I'm 5'4", slim but still firm for a 37 year old, small breasts (B cup) and am considered pretty and younger looking than my age.

I was on holiday in Cape Verde with my then girlfriend, Debbie, it was just before lockdown kicked in so the place was pretty quiet. We'd decided to head to the beach bar for drinks and to sit in the shade for a while. My bikini was still wet from swimming so once we got there I headed to the toilet and removed my bottoms. I was wearing a wrap - albeit a very small one which would cover my dignity although it's quite exhilarating feeling the breeze against my pussy.

I put my bag down beside Debbie and went to the bar. There were only two others at the bar, a couple sat facing the sea. As the bartender mixed our drinks I spun around on the barstool to face Debbie with my legs wide apart, leaving nothing to the imagination. I then proceeded to stroke my pussy for her, her eyes and smile grew wider as I grew hornier although I didn't notice that the female half of the couple had switched chairs and was also now facing me. Even though she wore sunglasses I could tell she was staring straight at me and at my pussy!! Thankfully the drinks were now ready and I quickly shuffled my way to the table and sat with my back to the woman.

I was so embarrassed at having shown a stranger my pussy, maybe she didn't see anything - who knows.

Debbie tried to light her cigarette but couldn't and asked the couple who were both smoking if she could borrow their lighter. As one drink led to another we entered into small talk with the couple and then Debbie asked them to join us. I sat right up to the table because I noticed that as soon as I sat down the wrap didn't cover anything, I may as well have been naked from the waist down!!

The couple were Dutch, probably in their early 40's and were both very trim, she, Gita, was very attractive, Tall, elegant, small breasts but an ass to do die for!! Their English was also very good which made the conversation flow.

The man, Peter, and Debbie were talking football which bores me to death and I can't remember what I was talking to Gita about but we were having a laugh. For a moment I forgot about how I was dressed and shuffled around a little to face my new friend. Gita got up and ordered another round of drinks, then as she took her seat she slid her knee in between mine and smiled. She had her elbow on the table and dangled her arm off the table, the back of her hand was now on my inner thigh. Her fingers began to move a little at a time, stroking the inside of my leg whilst her knee was applying pressure to the inside of my left knee, forcing my legs a little further apart.

Debbie and Pete were oblivious to what was happening and couldn't have seen what was happening below the level of the table and all the while Gita carried on talking to me so naturally. I on the other hand was becoming increasingly aroused, I had this stranger gently stroking the inside of my thigh, her fingers no more than a couple of inches from my aching pussy with my legs apart and her staring at her target. On that Pete said to Gita that he was going to take his siesta and asked her for the key. Debbie asked me if we should head back to the pool and get some more sun to which I couldn't really refuse but then asked Gita if she'd like to join us as Pete was going to take a nap. The three of us grabbed another cocktail each and headed back to the pool but not before I'd slipped my bikini bottom back on and made myself respectable. The three of us lay there, topless, soaking up the sunshine but my mind was still on Gita and her hand and how I wanted her to have touched me, to stroke my sopping slit and enter me.....

I decided to take a swim and cool down a little and clear my head but as I did Debbie said she was going to head back to the room. I said okay and that I would come with her but she told me to stay a while as she was going to have a nap as the cocktails had gone to her head, I laughed and away she went.

I stayed in the pool and was soon joined by Gita, we swam a couple of laps together then she asked whether I'd like to join her in the outdoor jacuzzi. It sounded perfect so we packed our things, grabbed a couple more drinks and headed off.

There was no one in the jacuzzi, the water was warm and the bubbles were so soothing, blissful. We sat opposite each other and our feet kept touching as we shuffled around, Gita's face was a picture as she told me she was having a pussy massage. She had a jet pointed straight between her legs and she was loving it, I did the same and before I knew it I was on cloud nine.

We were staring into each other's eyes, I was imagining her body against mine then she smiled as her foot rose from the water with her bikini bottom on the end of her toe. A million thoughts went racing through my mind and I don't know why but I just smiled back, slipped off my bottoms and raised my foot from the water in the same way as she had done. We laughed then suddenly she lurched forward and grabbed my pants and tossed them to the side. I was mortified!! I was now completely naked in a jacuzzi with basically a naked stranger and I knew I'd have to get out to retrieve the bikini.

Gita laughed and I thought, well, two can play at that game and lunged forward to get her pants. She was too quick and held them behind her, as I reached for them our bodies came together, I half heartedly reached, bringing us tighter together. The sensation of having her naked breasts against mine took my breath, she wrapped her arm around my waist and whispered, kiss me and you can have them, then kissed my ear. I stared into her eyes, our mouths only an inch apart, I could smell the fruity cocktail on her breath. The sun and alcohol had taken effect, my judgment so badly impaired, this wasn't playing any more....

Slowly I moved my face towards hers until our lips met, my breathing had become heavy and my pussy was about to explode. I pursed my lips and gave her a short kiss then moved away slightly, she raised an eyebrow as if to say was that it? Her arm was still around my waist and she pulled me in tightly, my arms reciprocating I felt my hands slowly caressing her back. As we were both kneeling only our heads were out of the bubbles but I still kept having to look around to make sure we were alone.

This time she moved her mouth towards mine, as she did her hand slipped from my waist down to my bottom, we kissed again but deeper, her tongue tracing my lips. As she squeezed my buttocks I did the same, her other hand now was stroking the side of my breast, I moved slightly to give her access. Gita waisted no time and squeezed my breast and pulled gently on my nipple. I released a hand from her backside and placed it between her legs and rested it on her mound, our kissing became more and more passionate as my hand moved forward. I could feel her lips and allowed my middle finger to feel the silky wetness inside her, back and forth went my hand without entering her, stopping intermittently to give attention to her clitoris. She whimpered through the kisses and moved her hand between my legs, applying a little pressure she slid a finger inside me, I let out a loud moan and told her to fuck me. I responded by entering her with a finger, then two, she did the same, I was about to cum but I wanted her mouth on my body.

The toilet block was only a few meters away, I grabbed her hand, had a quick glance to make sure we still alone and said come on, come with me. We climbed out of the jacuzzi, Gita went first and as she did I saw my prize, her pussy was inches from my face but I resisted the temptation to touch. I grabbed my bikini bottom and we ran into the ladies toilet.

As soon as the door slammed behind us we greedily explored each other's bodies, I pushed her against the sink and began to kiss, lick and suck on each breast in turn then gradually made my way down her abdomen until I reached her beautiful pussy.

I licked a finger and began to tease her clit, her body rocked slowly to the motion of my hand. My tongue took over as my finger entered her again, slowly I licked each side of her clit then circled it before taking it in my mouth. I inserted another finger between her soaking lips and began to pump them in and out of her whilst sucking and licking her engorged button. She began to buck against my face, her hand on the back of my head pulling me in deeper, my rhythm increased and suddenly she surrendered herself and let out a scream. Her juices gushed across my face and shoulders as her orgasm reached its peak, she shook violently as wave after wave of intense pleasure rushed through her body.

I got to my feet, I licked and sucked at my saturated fingers then slipped them into her mouth, she savoured the taste of her own honey then began to kiss me, our tongues entwined as her hands went to work on my breasts and pussy. Gita sank to her knees and thrust her mouth against my pussy, her tongue entered me and licked back and forth, I could feel myself wanting to let go but I resisted. She then moved to my clit and greedily sucked, nibbled and licked then slipped her fingers into me as I massaged my breasts. Her fingers were fucking my pussy so hard and fast without releasing my clit from her mouth and then I felt it - I couldn't resist any more.

The first wave hit my body like a bomb, my god I screamed, I grabbed her hair and pulled her face hard against my pulsating groin and rode her. My orgasm just kept coming and eventually my legs buckled and I fell to my knees and held my lover tightly. We stayed like this for a moment then began to kiss before helping each other back to our feet.

We got cleaned up as well as we could then collected our things and headed back to our respective rooms. As we walked through the palm trees we stopped intermittently and kissed so passionately and fondled each others bodies. I wanted to fuck her again, there and then but knew we couldn't as our partners would probably be waiting for us. We reached Gita's room, kissed and said our farewells.

Luckily Debbie was still asleep when I got to our room so I was able to get a shower and wash the scent of Gita from my body before she noticed. As I soaped my body I was sensitive to the touch, my breasts and pussy were still tingling from the earlier orgasm. My soapy fingers felt so good and I couldn't help but bring myself to orgasm again..... quietly.