The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 03

Story Info
Miri is asked to help 'paint' some 'eggs' for Easter.
26.8k words
4.54
5.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
571 Followers

The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty, Ch. 03

Easter

***

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by the ancient Goddess Hera has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters

In this chapter, a lovely older woman asks her ever-faithful Bat and his pretty young girlfriend to help her and her friends celebrate Easter and 'paint' a few 'eggs.'

***

It was a Sunday morning on the tail end of March, and Miri had just finished attending church service, a routine that'd been ingrained in him for just about his entire life. The church had always been a big part of his life, mainly because it was a big part of his mother's life. She'd surrounded him with the community from a very young age, and even now as he was prepared to graduate high school, it seemed like most of the important people in his life he'd met right here as he was growing up. Perhaps the best example was the woman that he was currently helping to bring boxes to her car.

"Urgh! Here, that was the last of them." Miri said with a small grunt as he lifted the last box into the back of the ruby-red sedan.

"Thank you so much Miri! Since poor Ruben threw his back out, I was afraid I'd have to move all these donations myself. I'm just sorry I had to hold you up, but as always you're a life saver!" Brandy profusely thanked the young Bat with a bright, gleaming smile.

"Don't worry, I'm always happy to help." Miri simply assured her with his own patient smile.

Brandy hummed thoughtfully at that, brushing a small strand of hair from her incredibly pretty face.

"It's funny, it feels like it's been so long since the last time I saw you. You've changed a little, you know. Grown a bit, maybe even gained a little confidence." The mature woman mentioned with a coquettish little smile.

"That's uhh... yeah, maybe..." Miri anxiously replied through a slight blush, to which Brandy could only giggle.

"I guess some things won't ever change completely."

As Miri stepped aside for her, Brandy closed the door to her car, but as she turned back to him, he noticed her expression had changed; she looked almost nervous, at least a tiny bit.

"Miri, you know I'm always so thankful for your help, and I certainly don't want to take advantage of your kindness, but I was kind of hoping you might consider doing me another favor." Brandy led on.

"What is it?" Miri asked as his ears perked up curiously.

"You know I work at a daycare center, don't you? Well Easter is coming up, and we usually like to hold a big day of fun events for the kids that go there. I still appreciate so much how you and Noelle helped us last Christmas, and I was wondering if maybe you two wouldn't mind coming to help at my daycare for Easter?" Brandy asked, her voice sweetly nervous and her eyes big and shimmering in such an enticing way.

But for her little display, Miri just got a big grin on his face and let out a hearty little laugh.

"I'd be more than happy to help, Mrs. Klaus."

His quick response immediately put the bright smile back on Brandy's face and she clasped her hands together in obvious delight.

"You really are the best, Miri! Do you think you could come over to the daycare this Friday after you're done with school? I'd love to introduce you to some of the other teachers before Easter."

"Sure, I can definitely do that." The Bat replied just as fast, always so eager to please.

"You must be getting sick of hearing me say this, but thank you so much!" Brandy gushed over the young Beast as she moved in to wrap him in a tight hug.

Miri stiffened up for only a moment before returning the warm woman's embrace, but noticed that she was lingering quite a while draped over him like that, and eventually she felt her lips tickling right beside his big, fuzzy ear.

"I really appreciate how you're always so willing to help me out. So come this Easter, I'll make sure to find some way to reward you." The elegant older woman buzzed quietly into the teen's ear, making him stiffen again in her arms despite his best efforts.

Brandy slowly pulled away from Miri, but before she totally let him slip free she took a quick glance around to make sure no eyes were on them and then snuck in to plant a kiss on his cheek. The Bat quickly blushed, and much harder than before, something that Brandy never got tired of seeing, and her smile showed as much.

"Alright then, you've spent enough time helping this little old lady, go off and have some fun now." Brandy pleasantly shooed the bewitched boy off.

"Y-Yeah. Then, see you next Friday."

*

Heart aflutter from the little show of appreciation from the woman he'd so long had a crush on, Miri returned to the car where his mother Veronica was waiting for him, along with both Noelle and her own mother Nora. The three women were all waiting inside when he opened the door, and each turned to him with a brilliant smile.

"Hey everyone, sorry I took so long, Mrs. Klaus just needed help loading some things into her car." Miri politely apologized as he took his seat and shut the door behind him.

"That isn't anything to be sorry about. You're just such a sweety for offering to help her like that!" Veronica gushingly assured her son as she turned back to start the car and pull away from the church.

As Miri buckled his seatbelt,he glanced over to Noelle sitting across from him, instantly noticing the mischievous little grin she was wearing.

"Yeah, you're starting to get pretty good at playing the hero. At least whenever Mrs. Klaus is involved." Noelle gently teased, but as Miri just rolled his eyes at her she reached out to take his hand, and the little smirk that gave him didn't escape her notice.

"Still, sorry for not helping out, but it would've been a little awkward in my dress."

"Don't worry about it Noelle, it wasn't that much." Miri easily replied.

As Noelle squeezed down on his paw just a bit, Nora looked back from the passenger seat to give him a soft smile of her own.

"You really have become quite the gentleman, Miri. Hopefully you worked up a bit of an appetite, you certainly deserve a nice meal."

"Haha, always." Miri replied with a quiet little laugh as she turned back around.

Noelle's mom, Nora, was a woman he'd grown to know nearly as well as his own mother over the years. On that note, the Beast had always thought it was funny how stark a contrast the two women were to one another.

Both were incredibly beautiful and kind women, but comparing the two of them was like comparing the moon to the sun. Miri's own mother Veronica was a very pale woman, and he thought he vaguely remembered hearing once how her family had actually come from Siberia. She had raven-black hair that always seemed like it was glowing with how lustrous it was, and flowed down almost to her hips. Nora meanwhile had a more vibrant pink to her skin, her hair a silvery-blonde just a shade lighter than her daughter's which she kept cut in a much shorter bob that fell just below her chin.

Miri always thought that if the two were to star in a fantasy movie he'd picture his mother Veronica as a dark sorceress while Nora would be the light-wielding priestess; the ironic thing was that their personalities would imply the exact opposite typecasting.

Veronica was an extremely cheery woman and overly affectionate far past the point of being merely embarrassing for poor Miri. Her face was always framed around a huge smile, and her voice was always a touch louder and more emotional than everyone else in the room. Honestly, she acted so much like Noelle, if not in a far more mature manner (and oh Gods, Miri really hoped that wasn't the reason why he liked Noelle so much).

Nora, however, had a far more reserved personality, compared to both her own daughter and Veronica, but by no means would Miri describe her as shy (unlike himself). She was not exactly strict, but Miri did think she tended to act much more like how a 'mom' should act than his own mother did. Nora was usually gently rebuking or sighing in exasperation over her daughter's antics, but that never seemed to dampen Noelle, so their relationship always seemed to remain in perfect balance of mild chaos and nagging order. She always seemed to act with a subtle, composed grace, and of course she had always been very kind towards Miri himself.

But for all their differences, at some point the two mothers did seem to become somewhat good friends with one another, a necessity or at least an inevitability given how much time their children had spent together.

Seeing Miri just smiling softly and humming to himself as he was lost in his thoughts, Noelle mischievously poked his cheek, shocking his focus onto her.

"What was running through your mind just now? Cause it looked like it was something good." She asked in her typical nosey manner. But Miri simply figured this was as good a chance as any.

"Actually, I wanted to ask you something." Miri led on, causing Noelle's ears to perk as her look turned more curious.

"So when I was helping Mrs. Klaus, she told me how she's planning this big Easter thing at her daycare. She asked me if I'd be willing to help, I guess kinda like how we helped her at Christmas. I already told her I would, but I was wondering if..."

Miri didn't even have to finish, as Noelle just broke out in a grin and leaned closer to hug his arm.

"Look at you. I practically had to drag you by the collar to get you to help at Christmas, and now you're first to volunteer for holiday duty." Noelle said more than a little smugly.

"I didn't want to speak for you without asking." Miri timidly replied as he blushed.

"Of course I'll help too, silly." But Noelle simply cast aside his doubt as if were never even a question.              

As Miri shared a small look of appreciation with his girlfriend, up in the front seat both of their mothers were glancing back at the couple in the rearview mirror. Veronica was almost teary eyed as she beamed at their reflection while Nora merely wore a soft, serene smile.

"Vladimir, I don't know how you constantly manage to get more and more wonderful, but I'm so thankful for it." Veronica sappily gushed over her son.

"I have to say I'm impressed too, Miri. I feel like you've really started to come out of your shell ever since last Christmas." Nora said in quiet admiration.

"It's nice to see some of Noelle's confidence finally start to rub off on you." Veronica happily interjected.

"I've been trying for like ten years, so it is nice to finally see a little payoff." Noelle joked back with the raven-haired mother.

Veronica giggled at the girl's comment, but Nora just cast a sly glance back at her daughter.

"Well I don't think it would kill you if a little of Miri's patience and responsibility sank into your head. But I'll settle for knowing he's at least there to reign in the worst of your recklessness." Nora shot back at the younger Blonde.

Noelle let out an obvious fake offended gasp, rolling her eyes but not hiding the little grin she had for her mother.

"I'm... just happy to help whenever Noelle needs me." Miri anxiously replied, hoping those were the right words to say. Noelle had to give him a playful little shove for that, but that didn't wipe the smile off either of their face.

"You two really do make for the most perfect, adorable little couple! I just can't believe it took you this long to figure that out for yourselves. I feel like I've been waiting to see it happen since you two were in elementary school." Veronica sighed over the teenagers' love.

"Mom..." Miri could only groan in exasperation, but Noelle simply flashed him a smug little grin.

The Bat sighed as she got her petty triumph for the billionth time, and turned to look out the window. But even then he couldn't stop the smile from tugging at his muzzle. The young Beast really was thankful that he not only had Noelle, but that both of their mothers were so happy about their relationship (even though he wouldn't mind if his own mother would dial it back a bit). He was also thankful that the four of them had a tradition of going out to eat a big brunch every Sunday after church, because as much as he loved all three women, life with them was certainly draining to say the least.

***

Next Friday

***

As Miri had promised, after they had finished school he'd asked his mother to drop himself and Noelle off at the daycare where Brandy worked. It looked they'd arrived at just the right time too, as the teens approached the small school it looked like most of the parents were in the process of picking up their own toddlers and emptying the building.

"I don't think this should take too long, Noelle. I think Brandy just wants to go over what we'll all be doing for Easter." Miri mentioned as he guided the Blonde beside him towards the doors.

"Thanks again for agreeing to help with me."

At his words, Noelle latched on to the Bat's arm and squeezed him tight.

"You know I'd do anything for you, just like I know you'd do anything for Brandy." Noelle teased the little Beast, causing him to blush a bit.

"That's really more your fault than anything." He quietly shot back.

Noelle playfully pinched his arm, earning a tiny yelp from him.

"Okay, guilty. And to be fair, I really enjoy spending time with her too."

Miri fully understood what she meant by that, and couldn't hold back a small shudder as his eyes darted away. But Noelle easily caught him, a smug grin crossing her face.

"Oooh, are you imagining me and her together now?" She suggestively purred against the boy's shoulder.

"Cut it out, Noelle." Miri grumpily replied as he gently tried to shove her off his arm.

"Maybe I should've asked Olivia and Charlotte if they wanted to come too?" Noelle didn't let up, her grin just growing even more wicked. "I bet you've been wondering if I still 'play' with those two when you're not around."

Miri refused to meet her eyes, but he was squirming even harder just from feeling her gaze on him.

"Noelle, we're about to be surrounded by little kids and parents..." The Bat tried to sensibly plead.

But Noelle just pressed against him even closer.

"Well they've both been dating more boys since Valentine's Day, but we still get together every week or two to cuddle, kiss... and fuck." Noelle's voice grew softer and softer until the last word was just a whisper ringing in his ear and his alone.

"Okay... I-I'm opening the door now, teasing time is over." Miri struggled to speak with authority, something he was not naturally good at in the least.

But Noelle still got one last shot as he chivalrously opened the door for her.

"Yeah, yeah, clear your head of all those perverted thoughts. It'd just be so embarrassing if Brandy and her friends were to catch you pitching a tent for such a simple meeting."             

A deeply satisfied smile on her face, Noelle happily skipped through the held-open door as Miri just frowned at her.

"Officially. Ignoring you. Now."

There weren't many parents or kids lingering in the daycare by now, and the two teenagers soon came upon the ever-lovely Brandy Klaus as she smiled and talked with one of the adults. The man and his child turned to leave her just in time for Brandy to spot her two favorite helpers, giving them a bright, warm look as she waved them over.

"Miri, Noelle, I'm so happy you two decided to show up today!" Brandy fondly welcomed the two.

The older woman didn't hesitate to sweep Miri up in a crushing hug, the Bat barely letting out a little peep of surprised as Noelle just gave him a smug grin.

"It's always a treat to see you, Mrs. Klaus." Noelle gave her own bubbly greeting as the woman crushed her boyfriend into her breasts.

After Brandy released Miri he shot a glance to Noelle, who had just enough time to give him a perfectly bemused smile. But her grin didn't last long as Brandy suddenly moved onto the younger girl, wrapping her arms around the Blonde and forcing her into his soft bosom as well.

After she'd released them both, Brandy clapped her hands together and gave the two teens a very pleased smile.

"You came at the perfect time! The last of the kids should just be out of here in the next few minutes, so you can come meet the other teachers you'll be helping."

Shaking off the last traces of Noelle's teasing, Miri returned a sincere smile of his own.

"Can't wait to."

Brandy led them to the opposite end of the large, multi-purposed class and reading room. Two more women were sitting on a small couch and chatting, but as they noticed the trio approaching they turned to give them all a pair of amicable smiles.

"Lola, Winnie, this is Miri and Noelle, the two little angels I was telling you about." Brandy spoke to the other two women before turning back towards the teenagers. "And you two, this is Lola and Winnie. They're both teachers here at the daycare like me. Of course it's not just us three, there's a few more, but we're the ones who will mainly be in charge of setting up the Easter festivities."

As Brandy introduced them, Miri looked over the two pretty women sitting before him. Lola looked to be on the older end of her twenties, a lovely Latina woman with rich, dark skin and wild, flowing black hair. Despite her relatively young look, however, the most immediately striking feature was the tiny infant she held in her arms. Winnie appeared to be a good few years younger, a pretty light-skinned girl with short, strawberry-blonde hair.

"Hello!" Noelle greeted the two as bubbly as ever, with a bright smile and little wave.

"It's really nice to meet you both." Miri said with a polite little smile, the perfect gentleman that he'd always been brought up to act as.

"So here's the two heroes Brandy promised us. I've really been looking forward to meeting the two of you." Winnie was the first to speak, beaming at the kids with a smile even more sugar-sweet than Brandy's.

"Really, we can't thank you enough for offering to help us here. You two are a Goddess-send." Lola spoke next, her smile much more measured but no less kind as her eyes flitted between the girl and the Bat.

Miri fidgeted a bit through just the tiniest bit awkward smile, he had never been extremely confident when it came to meeting new people. Luckily, Noelle was plenty used to taking the lead in conversations for him.

"It really isn't any trouble. Mrs. Klaus has always been so nice and incredibly generous to us both for almost as long as we can remember, so we're happy to help her however we can these days." Noelle spoke sweetly.

Lola gave a low hum, her smile growing just the faintest bit as her eyes narrowed on the little blue-eyed Blonde girl. She shifted in her seat, bringing the little baby she held to a more comfortable position.

"That's wonderful to hear. You know, Brandy told us all about how you two helped her and her husband last Christmas with Santa's Workshop. I don't think I've ever heard as much glowing praise come from her as when she was talking about you two. You'd think you were both real Christmas angels from the ways she told it."

HighLumin
HighLumin
571 Followers
123456...8