The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Winnie and Lola were stunning, Lola's dark golden skin contrasting delightfully against Winnie's much lighter hue. Both sported a more mature body definition than Noelle while maintaining more of a youthful vigor than Brandy; they were a wonderful in-between of the two girls he loved so much. And with their naked bodies so willingly put on display for him, Miri found himself falling much easier into playing up the 'dominant Alpha' role they so wanted from him.

Knowing now nothing was stopping him from doing anything less, Miri seized on Lola, grabbing her possessively by the waist and dragging her back into a sinfully deep kiss, growling ferociously as she sighed back in pure bliss at his growing aggression. As the Bat's claws started to roam the girl's supple body, he felt a slender pair of hands return the favor and begin to caress over him, sliding mischievously under his shirt and starting to pry the offending, pastel clothing off his body in kind.

*

"Well now, there's a side of Miri I never thought I'd see." Brandy sensually whispered behind Noelle's ear as the older woman peeled the zipper at the back of her dress.

The two girls shared a giggle as they watched Miri actually take charge of a situation, pulling Lola and Winnie to himself as though he naturally deserved to claim them both.

"How do you think I feel?" Noelle playfully asked.

Brandy slowly pulled the younger girl's dress down her shoulders and allowed it to drop, leaving her clad only in her pretty, pink, Sunday-best panties. The kindly caretaker seductively rubbed at the teenager's shoulders from behind, placing a temptatious kiss at the crook of her neck and drawing a small sigh from Noelle.

"Well, given how you've been bossing him around since you were both knee-high, I'd imagine it's something of a surprise." The older woman replied in sweet sarcasm.

Noelle hummed softly as her lovely partner pawed at her budding breasts and continued to plant enticing kisses along her neck.

"More than a surprise. Watching Miri take charge with a girl is like watching a shark eat tofu."

Brandy giggled at the girl's joke, agreeing one-hundred percent.

"It might feel a bit unnatural, but it is pretty darn sexy, don't you think?"

"I suppose. Though I doubt he'll ever be able to do that with either of us." Noelle said, her voice still ringing of her teasing nature even as her breath hitched from the way Brandy's fingers were dancing over her skin.

Taking one last look as Miri started shoving Lola back towards the couch, Noelle finally turned in Brandy's arms, nipples nearly running up against the older woman's as she stared up at her warm face with a saccharine sweet smile of her own. But this time, the ever-patient, ever-loving expression Noelle had known since she was just a little tyke was marred in the dark shadows of a deep lust.

"I've gotta admit something Noelle. As much as I wanted to feel Miri stirring me up again, I was also looking forward to feeling you curled up against me too." Brandy moaned across her young lover's face.

"Well you're in luck. Since Christmas I've had a bit more practice with my own girlfriends, so this time around should be a lot more fun." The girl replied through her mischievous grin.

Brandy returned with a coy little smile of her own.

"Now that's something I've loved about you ever since you were a little girl. You're always full of such wonderful surprises."

Brandy's hand moved up to gently cup Noelle's face and drew the girl in, the two happily sighing as their eyes fluttered closed and their lips connected in a sinful kiss. Noelle felt her matronly lover drawing her deep, her tongue slowly yet commandingly tugging her own back, pressing it down and forcefully wrapping it up tight as though she were giving her a big, warm hug.

The teenage bombshell and her more mature counterpart closed what tiny distance there was, pressing their two ravishing bodies salaciously close together as they more and more feverishly made out with one another. Brandy's knowledgeable fingers slid past the younger girl's face, tangling into her luscious, brilliantly-Blonde hair and forcing her tongue even further back into her mouth. While she felt the older female's hand slide wantonly up her body and start to play with her comparatively small breast, Noelle found her own hands stretching back around the tempting figure, her own fingers gliding along the small of Brandy's back before naughtily creeping down and digging into the bountiful swell of her plush ass

Noelle couldn't help the bright smile from cracking her face even as it was tied so intimately to her feminine lover's. Brandy's body really had it all; the hips, the tits, the ass, perfect and timeless for as long as she could remember. It was little wonder why Miri had been as obsessed with her as he was since they were little children.

Both the ladies quickly found their partner's hands growing needier, bolder, caressing carelessly along every last bit of sensitive skin they could reach. Finally, just before either girl could feel all the blood rush up to their heads, Noelle pried her lips free with a deeply aroused giggle, Brandy mirroring her giddy and horny expression as she looked down into the little vixen's eyes.

"Miri got his turn with you, so now I get mine." Noelle growled with a truly wild tinge in her eyes.

The girls were all wicked smiles and naughty laughter as Noelle gently pulled Brandy down into the carpet with her, laying the woman flat on her back, pressing her shoulders down to the floor playfully but with just enough force to let the woman know that's where she wanted her. The teenager herself knelt just beside her, barely able to contain her excitement as she finally peeled off her completely sodden panties and tossed them away.

Bending down right beside Brandy's head, Noelle let her face hover over the older woman's gorgeous visage, unable to help herself and leaning down to sweep her up in one more heady kiss. She took her time tasting her old caretaker, slowly pulling away with a hazy grin.

"I know you prefer Miri's cock, but hopefully getting a taste of my pussy will be enough to tide you over." Noelle purred down through her lust-drunk smile.

"Sweety, your pussy's exactly the kind of Easter treat I need right now." Brandy softly replied through a feverishly aroused look of her own.

With a last devilish smirk, Noelle prowled over the sexy older woman's body, swinging her leg across Brandy's face and aligning her hips right with the woman's crimson-painted lips. Noelle of course brought her own face inches above Brandy's oozing mound, trimmed classily and tidy as one would expect of a proper lady, and yet drenched in the mingling aromas of her own feminine lust drowning in the Bestial pheromones of their belove Bat's seed. The Blonde breathed in deep and moaned just from the heady aroma filling her fuzzy head; Miri's scent staining another girl was as good as wine to her.

From her end, Brandy's gaze was locked firmly on the small, tight slit resting right above her chin. It was absolutely shimmering with Noelle's juices, and Brandy had no doubts about how badly she wanted to taste this sweet young girl. Grabbing on to the teen's narrow hips, Brandy eagerly brought Noelle down to her face and engulfed the girl's cunt with her mouth.

Noelle let loose a sharp yelp as a warm tongue was suddenly stretching far into her quivering folds. Her shock quickly wore off, replaced with a warbling moan as the Blonde relished in the gentle yet commanding magic that Brandy's tongue was playing on her. Thoughts fueled by nothing but lust, Noelle let her hands trail down the older woman's generous thighs, anchoring herself as she let her face dip down into the white-dripping gash beneath her.

Brandy moaned hard into the teenagers slit as she felt a mischievous little tongue slip inside of her own pussy. The ravishing woman wrapped her arms tighter around the little girl's thin waistline and crushed her body down even harder atop her own, burying her tongue harder and deeper into the delectably tiny pussy she was so happy to be so close to

Feeling her matronly lover ramp up her own efforts, Noelle struggled not to squirm too badly as she cut her tongue across Brandy's sticky, cum-stained folds. Their bodies were so close together and the heat they shared was all going to Noelle's head.

They each had their tongues so firmly entwined inside one another's cunts, were both thrusting so needily into the other's face, grinding and desperate for their lover to stoke them higher and higher until they each crashed back into the Earth with a devastating orgasm. Brandy and Noelle locked each other down in their salacious sixty-nine, the two women who had bonded so closely over their mutual love for the little Bat now held each other so frighteningly close to the precipice of blissful climax.

As Noelle dug so greedily into her already Beast-blessed pussy, Brandy couldn't hold herself back any longer, letting loose a muffled 'fuck!' into the Blonde girl as the teen dragged her through an exhaustingly intense orgasm. Likewise Noelle felt herself burying her face even deeper between the lovely woman's legs, hugging her body close to the invitingly warm figure beneath her and mewling to the high heavens as Brandy coaxed out the orgasm that had so long been building up inside her. The girls writhed together and moaned against their lover's crying pussy, basking in the exquisite bliss of the soft touch they hadn't shared in months.

Once her nerves had stopped firing, Brandy's head collapsed back against the carpet, still shaking and groaning weakly as she lovingly stroked her hands against the tender young girl still pinning her down. Noelle fought to catch her own breath, her brow slick with sweat and causing her Blonde tresses to stick to her face.

Even while her hips rolled and the aftershocks of her pleasure still coursed inside her tummy, the teenage temptress still couldn't bring herself to tear her lips away from Brandy's delectable cunt. As the older female had been stuffed so full of Miri's precious essence, Noelle found the woman leaking his seed constantly onto her tongue, and she just kept digging deeper for more and more she could find and suck down herself.

Her ears perked as she heard Brandy's weak voice tremble in unavoidable delight, almost whining from having to continue to experience Noelle's love even after such an intense climax. But the younger girl didn't care, if she was ever able to take back some of her beloved Bat's wonderful cum, she would; besides, Noelle knew that no matter how much she could get at there would still be plenty left in Brandy's womb for her to be impregnated by.

*

Meanwhile, Miri had grabbed Lola by the hips from behind and was 'encouraging' the lusty Latin over to the arm of the couch. The one-time mother understood at once and happily threw herself over the arm, with more of an emphatic flair than Miri would've applied. But now that she was bent low over the couch's arm, Lola didn't want to waste a moment. Enticingly waving her bouncing butt for the little Bat, the amorous teacher looked back over her shoulder with a wolfish grin and slapped her big ass for the kid's enjoyment.

"C'mon big boy, I need you to take that huge cock of yours and stuff me silly! make me a mommy all over again!" She huskily begged.

Eyes locked on the gorgeous female's hypnotically swaying ass and her engorged, puffy pussy that was so eagerly tempting him in, Miri didn't have any more hesitation; he was going to fuck this woman just as hard as he wanted and damn any thoughts otherwise. The young Beast brazenly dug his claws into the woman's hips and greedily sheathed himself inside her incredibly wet pussy.

Lola moaned out in sheer delight when the massive Bat cock stretched her out for the first time, and he clearly did not have the patience to take things slow, ramming every last inch of his inhuman mass inside her at once. Miri made short work of his newest mate, knowing she didn't want him to take things slow, treat her like a new lover; she needed him to mate her like an Animal.

Miri pinned the ecstatic woman into the couch arm, leaning into her back and bucking his hips hard against the cushion of her butt. Lola quickly devolved into a cacophony of howling screams as the virile young Beast kid fucked into her with a truly reckless abandon. His unbelievably long dick cut straight through her quivering tunnel and she could swear she nearly felt him bashing into her cervix. Lola was in utter heaven, she couldn't even compare Miri to the human father of her first child, and now found the very thought that she could've fucked anything that wasn't a Beast laughable.

And watching the newly connected interspecies couple rail against each other, Winnie stood nearby on shaky legs, utterly stunned by the sudden fury that Miri was ravishing her friend with. The mystified Strawberry-Blonde was entranced as she watched the taboo mating going on before her, her fingers digging even more restlessly into her own desperate pussy than they had before. Now she knew she was really watching the Bat kid fuck a girl with the express intent of loading her down with his offspring, and the thought that she would soon be in that position was driving her almost unbearably wild!

"Oh Goddess yes baby, fuck me harder! I want to feel it when you cum inside me!" Lola shamelessly moaned, her joy indescribable as the Chiropteran's monstrous rod speared her pussy over and over again.

His vision focused on nothing but the wonderful sight of naked girl sliding back and forth on his length, Miri felt a strong urge like never before start to overwhelm him; she was begging him, she wanted to feel it when he came, and he was damn sure going to see that she felt everything! Pumping his hips more and more aggressively, the little Beast leaned in low over Lola's back, reaching a hand up and taking an aggressive hold of the female's long, dark hair, wrapping it tight in his deceptively powerful fingers. Applying just the perfect amount of pressure, Miri growled as he tugged back on Lola's head even as he pounded his cock even more violently into her cunt; she wanted him to treat her like a bitch in heat, and would.

"Fuck yes Miri! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder!" The dusky skinned beauty howled in totally depraved delight.

With both their bodies coiling hard like a pair of industrial strength springs ready to snap, Miri drove his Savage cock inside Lola one final time. Ramming himself straight down to the entrance of her womb, the maddened Chiropteran let loose his unique, Bestial chitter as he totally flooded his new bitch's womb, draining his balls of gallon after gallon of his boiling-hot sperm.

Lola screamed out like a banshee, not giving the slightest damn if there was anyone left in the building who could catch them at this point. The wonderful, awe-inspiring little Beast had sent her careening into oblivion, and the moment she felt those hot jets of hyper-fertile Bat cum dousing her belly she was lost in the most mind-bendingly incredible orgasm of her life. Miri had fucked her completely into blissful submission, and now she could feel his seed claiming her eggs; Lola had no doubt this kid had just impregnated her, and it was the absolute best fucking feeling in the world.

As he had emptied every last drop he had into the frenetic woman's cunt, Miri felt a world of tension leave his body. He let loose a long, almost surprised sigh, feeling like he'd just let a split-personality take control for the last few minutes. The Bat's grip on the poor woman's hair immediately slackened, and he pulled his claws back weakly over her gently writhing figure. Feeling Lola's pussy still sucking down on his sensitive staff, Miri struggled to free himself of her tight folds, releasing himself with another relieved sigh and pathetic groan from his newly mated lover

As the Bat just kind of stumbled drunkenly away from the intoxicatingly good pussy he'd just been balls-deep in, Winnie turned her attention to Lola's face, seeing the completely brain-scrambling bliss written as clear as a black marker on her. The golden-hued girl looked positively high off the load she'd just been thoroughly injected with, her eyes rolling around as her tongue lolled lifelessly out of a stupidly-satisfied grin. Winnie wasn't even sure if Lola was really conscious or not, let alone aware of what was going on around, but somehow the Latin lady managed to weakly mewl out her name.

"Winnie..."

The Strawberry-Blonde fell to her knees, coming right beside Lola's stupefied face as it sank into the sofa cushion. Lola could barely speak, her airy voice sounding downright mesmerized.

"That felt... so fucking good... so much cum... inside my belly... I can feel how... alive it is... it's making a baby... a little Beasty baby is being made inside me right now..."

After seeing just how ecstatic Lola was from having gone through such an ordeal, Winnie now turned her full attention back to Miri, who was standing off by himself, all alone this time, no one to get in her way, to make her wait her turn.

Not really focusing on anything but himself for the moment, the teenage Stud just tried to calm his breathing, many of his muscles still shaking from the ruthless fucking he'd just inflicted on the poor woman. Now that he was really reflecting on what he'd done, he felt somewhat strange. He'd never been nearly that aggressive with Noelle or any of the other girls before, had never used such reckless force when driving himself inside a female.

The Bat felt tired, drained, like he'd just run several miles, and he'd never been that physically tense in bed before; emotionally he might've been, but his muscles had never been wound so tight. It was definitely new, definitely out of character... but thinking hard, Miri found he definitely didn't dislike the feeling of sheer power it gave him. And way sooner than even he realized, the slowly awakening Beast would have a second chance to experience such a volatile rut.

No sooner had he glanced in the general direction of Winnie than the older girl threw herself at him, forcing a small 'squeak' from the little Bat as she wrapped her arms like a vice around him and forced their faces barely an inch apart.

"Miri please, you have to do that same thing to me. Fuck me like an Animal. Knock me up with a whole litter of pups or kittens or whatever the hell Bats make!" The barely older girl desperately begged him.

Miri hardly had time to blink, and Winnie certainly didn't give him time to actually answer before she crashed her lips into his muzzle and kissed him hard, wantonly inviting his tongue to stretch in and dominate her own. But her enthusiasm didn't overwhelm the Beast for long, and he quickly took a commanding hold of the girl's aching body.

Miri disconnected from the lurid kiss and clamped his muzzle on the delicate skin of the girl's throat, forcing a series of weak mewls as he sucked her skin, teasingly grazing her with the tips of his razor-sharp teeth. His claws trailed possessively down the curve of her back until they were circling over the tempting swell of her ass, cupping and holding her, forcing her ever closer into his own rugged body, and all to the woman's sheer delight.

As Miri just manipulated Winnie and she fawned over him in kind, he glanced past her shoulder to the couch, mildly amused to find Lola struggling to crawl over the cushions and lay herself properly on her back. But as his current lover was grinding her mound so incessantly into his still throbbing-hard phallus, the Bat just growled as his lust resurged yet again; it was time to mark another playmate as his.

1...345678