The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers

With a none-too-gentle push, Miri suddenly forced Winnie back out of his arms, the young woman yelping softly as she stumbled backwards and tripped into the couch. Very lucky for her, Lola was right there, and managed to catch her younger coworker in her arms and helped settle the little lady down into the cushions with her.

Miri didn't waste a second, and as he saw Winnie laying atop Lola, wet and ready for him, the Bat crawled onto the cushions with them, kneeling right between the girls' spread legs. Winnie trembled and bit her lip as the young Chiropteran's claws trailed along her legs before gripping into her thighs, lining his cock right up alongside her drooling slit. And just to stoke her further, she suddenly felt Lola's hands start to tease her breasts from below as the sultry MILF's warm breath tickled the back of her ear.

"I hope you're ready for the ride of your life. Don't worry, I'll make sure you stay nice and safe in place. Wouldn't want you to miss a moment." Lola whispered seductively right against her friend's ear.

It was a good thing Lola was now holding her down, because the moment Miri roughly penetrated her, Winnie's body nearly shot off the couch, a bright cry escaping her throat as the unthinkable amount of Beast flesh tore inside her. The lust-addled Bat was hardly any more gentle with Winnie, sheathing himself right to the brim from the start and immediately started to thrust his phallus hard throughout her sticky love-channel.

Lola giggled against Winnie's neck as she felt the two bodies start to rock atop her, but the Strawberry-Blonde had no clue, her brain was entirely focused on the ferocious cock that was now jammed so intimately deep inside her. The girl wasn't exactly a virgin, but she was even less prepared than Lola had been for the sheer size and force a Beast would inflict on her, and her mind practically broke in an instant.

Not that Miri noticed or cared, her body certainly responded to him, her pussy squeezing down on him tighter and tighter the more he pounded his Chiropteran cock inside of her. His lover's thoughtless moans echoed against the Bat's big ears, driving him to fuck her even more ravenously the more he heard how much she was delighting in him.

Lola continued to tease Winnie, but it was more for her own amusement than the younger girl's, she was pretty sure Winnie had no clue given how preoccupied with the big Bat cock she was. She would softly murmur against Winnie's skull, watching with rapt attention the unnatural coupling that was going on just above her own waist. But she also kept glancing at Winnie's face, a dark smirk forming from just how far she could see the younger girl had fallen for the Beast's wonderful dick. Lola had always thought Winnie was cute, and while it was never at the forefront of her mind she had kinda wanted the opportunity to tease her like this; and now Miri was giving her an even better chance than she could've hoped for.

"You're just loving this, aren't you?" The older daycare worker hummed below her friend.

The younger woman's ecstatic sighs were all the answer Lola needed, and the girl's blissed-out expression was too much for her to ignore. Bringing a hand up to cup the pretty girl's cheek, Lola forced Winnie's face to turn towards her own and suddenly captured the girl in a deep, slow kiss. Winnie was far past the point of caring what happened to her body by now, and could only graciously return the warm, gentle embrace of her friend's tongue as the Bestial teen continued to rail his dick inside her.

All the while Miri pumped his newest mate raw, his claws nearly drawing blood as he gripped her thighs, forcibly dragging the woman's hips back to meet his own with every feral thrust. Once Lola released her friend's lips, Winnie went right back to mewling and crying out her own intense delight, and the older female could easily tell that her companion was edging close to a life-changing climax.

"Come on Winnie, I wanna hear you scream when he fills you up. I want to know the moment he impregnates you."

Hearing those words, Winnie's body seized on her teen lover, and with just that extra bit of enticement Miri rammed himself into her pussy, forcing his cock up to the hilt before gritting his little fangs and jetting off rope after thick rope into the girl's willing, unguarded womb.

Winnie screamed her utter bliss as soon as she felt the Bat's blistering DNA scorch her insides, a rampant orgasm tearing through her as Lola's words echoed in her head; this juvenile Beast was filling her womb, fertilizing her eggs, and she'd never felt a better sensation in her life. Miri was going to help her fulfill her greatest dream, she was going to be a mommy to such darling, cute little children!

*

After the multiple earth-shattering orgasms shared amongst the three, Lola, Winnie, and Miri were left collapsed in a single pathetic pile on the couch, the latter two panting and gasping for breath and twitching from the lingering sensations as they were still locked so tightly together. Before Miri could even muster the strength to try and pull his cock free of the pretty little woman, his white-tinged ears twitched hard as a familiar giggle suddenly rang out from just a few feet away. The Bat's eyes twitched to the side, finding Brandy and Noelle standing just beside the couch and the collection of tired bodies. Brandy stood with her hands on her hips while Noelle kept hers innocently behind her back, both looking down rather smugly at the well-loved Beast.

"Judging by their looks, I think it's safe to say that those two got everything they were hoping for... and then some." Brandy hummed in bemused arousal.

"My Miri never disappoints. And that's a good thing for me, because I haven't even gotten a turn yet." Noelle teasingly pouted through a sinister grin.

"Oh, don't worry deary. I'm sure our little Stud here has plenty of love left to give. After all, I'm sure we're all gonna want a lot more turns after you." Brandy suggested as her smile darkened to match her teenage counterpart.

"You hear that Miri? You think you're up to the task?"

Miri looked down, away from the two for just a brief moment, only to let loose a long sigh as he popped his cock free of Winnie, the girl barely able to moan in response as a river of his cum flowed free from her. But as soon as he did, he turned to face the two, flashing them a an uncharacteristically cocky grin of his own.

"Anything for you two."

*

Over the following hours, the four women and their treasured Bat took to each other with an inhuman desire. Previous relations and familiarity became totally irrelevant, so long as they all had a warm body nestled up against the own, a strong cock or a warm tongue buried in their pussies, the girls didn't care who it was that was providing them the pleasure they all so badly craved. And Miri gladly attended to each of the girls however they so wanted him to, whether that was the caring lover, the submissive pet, or the dominant master; so long as they were all happy, he was happy to play the role required.

*

Personal boundaries having been well and truly broken, Noelle and Lola laid together on the ground, each wrapped tightly in the other's arms as they moaned and hissed pure arousal across each other's face. As the girls were occupied manically sucking on one another's tongues, Miri situated himself between both of their legs, both their hips perfectly aligned for him to kneel over and claim access to whichever hole he wanted. Knowing well how patiently Noelle had been waiting for him, Miri felt it was finally time to relieve her, so leaning in on her side the Bat pushed her thighs wide open and easily drove himself into her tight, teenage folds.

Noelle immediately moaned into Lola's mouth, the divine sensation of having her Beast lover inside her again forcing the girl to tear her lips off the older woman. Miri let loose a low growl to match her, and wasted little time before pumping his length deep into the girl's pussy, knowing she was totally accustomed to taking him all by now. The young Blonde was soon in agonizing delight, her arms squeezing around Lola's dusky body even tighter as she mewled into the woman's cheek.

And Lola just smiled in devious amusement, loving the way the little girl's face alighted from the sheer ecstasy of having the Bat ravishing her, her eyes twitching up in her skull each time the thick cock scraped a little deeper into her belly. Feeling the two teens' bodies shudder with each thrust, Lola quickly felt her own pussy start to ache in jealousy; she was so close to the action, and yet so far from satisfaction. Still, that didn't wipe the wicked grin from her lips as she watched the younger girl fall prey to the Beast's carnal power.

"I can definitely see now why you love your little boyfriend so much, he certainly fucked me better than I've ever had in my life. But I've gotta admit, I'm still a little jealous, because seeing just how good it feels for you it's gotta mean he loves you a hell of a lot more than anyone else." Lola purred ecstatically right against Noelle's humming lips.

After giving Noelle a few more hard thrusts, forcing her voice higher and higher, Miri suddenly pulled out, his girl breathing out heavily in mixed relief, confusion, and disappointment. Lola could feel the young Bat's eyes turn on her.

"You know, I do really love Noelle, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna let anyone else feel left out." Miri's unusually dark voice suddenly rang across Lola's ear.

Lola's eyes suddenly went wide in genuine shock as she felt the unnatural tip of the Bat cock poking at her lips, and could barely suck in the breath she needed for a long moan before that volatile prick was sliding back into her own oozing slit. Miri didn't miss a beat, and like he'd never stopped with Noelle, the virile Bat just continued fucking himself into the more mature beauty that was equally as wet and eager for him. Now Lola's eyes were rolling back into her head, mindless sighs were escaping her as she hugged the little girl for dear life.

As Noelle came out of her confused stupor, the unexpected vacancy in her pussy very quickly became incredibly frustrating. The agony of not getting fucked was made even more insulting as Lola's heavenly moans were suddenly ghosting across her face, and she could feel the impact through her body each time Miri pounded inside the Latin MILF. The little Blonde cast an unhappy look at Miri, who was totally focused on railing the other woman.

"M-Miri... you c-can't just stop..." Noelle pathetically whined at her boyfriend.

But Miri just got a little smirk on his face even as he panted from the effort of mating his bitch. Noelle suddenly let loose a sharp yelp that melted into a lingering groan as the familiar sharpness of the Bat's claw started to run along her hyper-sensitive cunt. Miri bucked hard into Lola, forcing one last groan of near-satisfaction from her before he wrenched his cock free of her grasping gash.

Without a word, the newly cocky Chiropteran forced himself back inside Noelle. The Blonde happily sighed as her anguish was soothed from the blissful sensation of Bat cock drilling back inside her. Having had the bitter taste of being left empty at the height of her lust, Noelle desperately threw her hips back into her Beasty boyfriend's every thrust, engulfing his length to the hilt each time and moaning wantonly from the joy it brought her; she didn't want to lose that feeling again.

Unfortunately, Miri had a little different intention today. Lola was soon experiencing the same withdrawal, having been brought to such arousing heights only to have the wonderful feelings snatched away, and as Noelle sighed and bucked from the Animalistic fucking, the older female could only let out pitiable whines as her empty pussy twitched and wept for its' mate.

Miri was obviously having the most fun of the three, if the devilish grin on his face was any indication. The bratty Bat was testing his own limits, but he managed to fuck both his lovely girls in perfect succession. He'd hammer his cock down one of their pussies, force endless squeals of delight out of them and bring them to the teetering brink of ecstasy, only to pull himself back at the last possible second and sheathe himself in his other lover to do it all over again.

The young Beast pounded Noelle and Lola both to the brink of orgasm a half a dozen times, and it was only when he felt his own end approaching that he decided to end the game. He happened to be cinched inside Noelle, and he made sure to give her several good, vicious blows, making sure he heard her voice cry higher and higher until he was sure she couldn't take any more.

Then, with a natural-born precision, the Bat pulled free of his girlfriend and shoved back inside Lola one last time. But just as the dark-tanned woman groaned in relief from his cock's welcome invasion, Miri expertly clasped his hand over Noelle's puffy mound and dug several claws deep into her drooling slit. Now both the Beast-bewitched females writhed and moaned in delightful synchrony, Lola relishing the monstrous phallus piercing her straight through to her womb, and Noelle helpless under Miri's claws as he knew exactly where every one of her most sensitive spots were.

Having fucked them both so close to climax several times already, as soon as Miri actually gave them both his full attention Lola and Noelle could finally scream in long-needed bliss as their orgasms crashed through them, stoked so far past any point they could've dreamed of before. And with one lovely pussy gripping so tight on his fingers and the other sucking wickedly at his throbbing dick, Miri finally allowed himself to fall over the edge as well. Barking out a particularly volatile chitter, the teen Bat erupted hard inside Lola, restuffing her womb with a second healthy dose potent Beast cum.

*

Not five minutes later, Brandy was sitting back on the couch, leaning hard into the cushions with her legs spread out wide to give the girl between them easy access. Winnie was kneeling right in front of Brandy, and the mature woman had her fingers tangled with a gentle authority in the Strawberry-Blonde locks, keeping the younger girl's face buried in her pussy. As Brandy sighed quietly from the little woman's timid, inexperienced tongue, Winnie shuddered and groaned at her feet as she was not without her own source of pleasure.

Miri was kneeling directly behind the young teacher, his knees lined up right against the girl's as he stroked his cock into her from behind. Her mouth stuffed with pussy as it was, Winnie could barely make a peep from the delight she was feeling, but the far-away look in her eyes told Brandy exactly how much the girl was enjoying things.

Miri clutched himself tightly to Winnie's figure, his arms wrapped oppressively around her torso, crossed like a straight-jacket as her busied his paws groping at her firm, young breasts. The Bat rested his muzzle atop his mate's shoulder, his steady panting and infrequent little 'yips' echoing against Winnie's ear as she so passionately lapped at Brandy's slit. Brandy herself felt like she had the best seat in the house; not only did she get to enjoy Winnie's inexperienced enthusiasm as she licked pussy for the first time, she had a wonderful view of Miri's focused expression as the little purple Bat rutted hard against the girl's bouncing ass.

"Goddess... that's wonderful Winnie dear. Bet you never expected to find yourself between my legs, did you? But fucking Beasts really has a way of breaking down inhibitions, doesn't it? Don't worry, by the end you'll find that's a fact you're very thankful for." Brandy groaned out through a salacious smile.

Winnie couldn't respond besides the pleasured moans that were constantly slipping inside Brandy's slit, unable to do anything but mindlessly eat the older woman's pussy while Miri just kept on fucking her in such a steady rhythm. The virile Bat's motions were so rhythmic he almost could've soothed Winnie to a lovely sleep had he been doing anything other than drilling his cock inside her, but his movements were just too strong, his Beasthood just so big, and he filled her far too deep with every confident thrust; she almost wanted to compare him to a machine, the perfect fucking machine.

But as the minutes dragged on, and as the young Bat kept on burying himself inside her pussy, Winnie could start to feel Miri tense, feel his grip on her tighten and his chin dig harder into her shoulder. Winnie's breathless whining was coming quicker and quicker as her Bestial lover was speeding up, his once measured movements becoming more erratic, more wild; he was approaching his finale. That's when Winnie realized that no machine could've ever give her as incredible a finale as a living thing, as a Beast like Miri.

Winnie clenched her eyes shut tight as the ruthless Animal just kept driving into her more and more insatiably, struggling as hard as she could to keep her tongue buried in Brandy's slit while her own pussy was ravaged harder than she'd ever felt in her life. She felt like Miri was holding onto her for dear life, his claws ripping at her heaving breasts, his Feral body curled so close into her own, his warm fluff enveloping her entire backside from neck to practically her heels.

As he sheathed his full length fully inside the pretty young girl, grinding the base of his dick hard into her dribbling mound, the Bat buried his muzzle into Winnie's throat, chittering ecstatically as he erupted inside the girl's already filled womb. Winnie moaned dizzily as her head spun around in circles; the sensation of having the wonderful creature's seed bubbling inside her once again tipping her into a spine-melting orgasm.

The girl couldn't help but peel her tongue away from Brandy as she had to wail her bliss, but the older female didn't let that last long. Tightening her grip in the Strawberry-Blonde hair just as much as she needed to, Brandy gently admonished her younger Beast lover.

"Ahhh, no, no, no, you're not done yet."

Brandy forced Winnie's face back into her pussy, the more mature woman rubbing her cunt incessantly against her friend's face until she was just able to tip herself over her own ledge, and with Winnie humming pitiably into her pussy from her Bat-induced orgasm, Brandy happily shared at least a fraction of that pleasure.

*

Ultimately, none of the girls could stand to keep themselves away from Miri's Bestial figure, and the docile young Bat found himself totally trapped in a tangle of feminine bodies. The girls had all piled up on Miri, keeping him pinned down to the carpet while they fought to take at least a small piece of his attention for themselves. Delighted sighs and moans constantly rang over and over in Miri's sensitive ears as the four insatiable women all worked themselves into a dizzyingly aroused stupor atop his body

With their little Beastly lover nice and docile on the floor, Noelle had taken the spot of honor and vehemently fucked herself atop his towering cock. The teen's Blonde locks clung like tendrils to her face as sweat beaded down her, her mouth agape as a flood of wanton cries shamelessly poured out of her. Her hips rolled back and force with a desperate impatience; she'd never had to wait so long for others to take their turn with her boyfriend before, but now that her beloved Bat dick was locked firmly inside her writhing pussy there wasn't a chance in hell she was letting it go this time

While Noelle lovingly forced herself upon the Bat's phallus, Brandy had planted her herself directly above the kid's pointed face, and happily grinded her own cunt into his wonderfully fuzzy muzzle. The eldest woman's face was no less red with ecstasy than her younger counterpart, her smile no less broken as she sighed and mewled from the inhuman tongue that was so obediently cutting it's way through her slit; she might've learned to appreciate a girl's touch in recent days, but it just didn't compare to the natural force and skill that an Animal had in licking pussy.

HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers
1...345678