The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lola spoke, Brandy moved off to the side, a slightly embarrassed smile on her face as she looked at the younger woman.

"You're exaggerating."

"Well maybe a bit, but she really did have a lot of good things to say about you two." Winnie chimed in then as she continued to smile at the kids.

"I guess I'm glad to know how much she appreciates us." Miri spoke through a little embarrassed smile of his own as he rubbed at the back of his neck.

Noelle smirked at Miri from the corner of her eye, and as she peered from the other corner she saw the tiniest blush on Brandy's face. The youngest girl could barely contain her wicked little giggle.

"In any case, if Brandy vouches so highly for you that's more than good enough for us. And no matter what, we'll really appreciate having the extra hands on deck." Lola said as she smiled down lovingly at her softly cooing baby. "Easter's one of the craziest days of the year here, and I already have to split most of my attention for my little one here."

Noelle gets a much brighter smile as the attention is brought to the infant, stepping closer and fawning down over the little bundle in Lola's arms.

"I was wondering if she was yours. She's soooo cute, how old is she?"

Lola smiled warmly down at her baby before turning that serene look back to Noelle.

"You really are the sweetest little thing. Mia here is just about 14 months."

"And you're still working here full time?" Noelle asked a little incredulously.

"Well, more like part time at the moment. Working at the daycare certainly prepared me to have kids better than most, but she's still my first child, and taking care of a baby is definitely a full-time job no matter who you are." Lola explained quietly as she gently rocked Mia.

"That's really incredible that you can take care of her and still keep track of all those toddlers." Miri chimed in, and Lola quickly turning her smoldering smile on the young Bat.

"I see you're just as much a flatterer as Brandy. I've been a teacher here for about five-years, so I know the ins and outs of this place like the back of my hand. If I'm being perfectly honest, it's actually a really convenient place to be a new mother."

"Watching Lola is like watching a mother lioness handle her cubs, she's just a born natural." Winnie cut in as she grinned at the young MILF sitting across from her.

"What about you? How long have you been here Miss...?" Noelle politely asked.

But Winnie gave a small laugh at her leading question.

"Please, you can just call me Winnie. I can't be that much older than you two. I've only been here for about a year, but I really love being able to work with all the little ones here. I pretty much started here as soon as I got out of college, and it's exactly what I wanted to do." Winnie sounded truly happy as she spoke, and as she did she cast a loving look down towards Lola's baby.

"Though I'll admit, even now I'm a bit jealous of Lola. I hope I'll be as lucky as her to have such a beautiful baby one day."

Lola smirked and scoffed a bit at that comment.

"As sweet as that is to hear Winnie, if you don't take my advice anywhere else, trust me when I say go ahead and enjoy your freedom for at least a few more years."

Winnie shared a small giggle with her coworker.

"Yeah, I know. It's just hard to rationalize that when I see the look in your eyes when you look at Mia."

"Alright ladies, I think that's enough grown-up talk. For goodness sake, these two are already volunteering to work for us. No need to bore them to death before Easter even arrives." Brandy finally cut back in to lightly chastise her fellow teachers.

Lola and Winnie both cast the older woman a slightly embarrassed, if not amused look.

"I-It's no trouble, Mrs. Klaus. It's Friday, so we're in no rush to get anywhere." Miri scrambled to not appear discourteous.

"No, she's right. We won't keep you two too much longer. We just wanted to give you a heads-up on what all will be going on." Winnie agreed with her older coworker.

"The actual even is going to happen the Saturday before Easter, but if you're able to help just a little that Friday after school we'll be setting up most of the decorations once the daycare is out. Then Saturday morning we'll hide eggs for the egg hunt, and gather up the other supplies we'll need for the day." Lola explained for them.

"Oh, and by the way, we'll be hosting a pancake brunch that morning to start the day as well. We've already got enough people to handle that so you two are more than welcome to eat with us all. After that, we were hoping you'd be willing to help run some of the games and activities for the children. The whole thing shouldn't run very late into the afternoon." Brandy finally finished filling the kids in.

"That all sounds simple enough, and we've definitely got the time to help Friday and Saturday." Miri replied through a bright smile.

"For sure. This sounds pretty easy compared to wrangling hundreds of kids through a crowded mall in the middle of Christmas season." Noelle readily agreed.

Brandy chuckled lightly at that.

"This shouldn't be nearly as strenuous as Christmas was, but since you brought it up, Miri..." The older woman continued on, and the Bat's ears perked up as she spoke his name. He looked curiously at Brandy as she flashed a strange glance over towards Winnie and Lola before she turned her eyes back on him. Miri did not notice the faint hint of a smirk tugging at the corner of her lips.

"...We were kind of wondering if you wouldn't agree to one more teeny, tiny little detail?"

Miri immediately answered without a second thought.

"I'm sure I could. What is it?"

***

Two weeks later

***

Tomorrow was Easter Sunday, which meant that today was the Saturday that Brandy's daycare would be holding all of the festivities for the children. Miri and Noelle had stopped by yesterday after school as they had promised to help, and between the teens and the other daycare staff they had managed to decorate the small school and grounds as well as set up most of the booths, tables, and game stalls that they'd be using.

The two had then arrived early this morning to put on the finishing touches and of course help hide the eggs for the children's much-anticipated egg hunt. After the small amount of set-up, their promised pancake brunch and some pleasant conversation with Brandy, Lola, Winnie, and a few of the other staff and volunteers, Noelle and Miri had left the raucous noise of the dozens of children and secluded themselves in the staff break room. They just had a couple last things to prepare for themselves before being thrown headlong into the festivities and sea of excitable toddlers; that said, this was the one detail the Miri had not been particularly thrilled to agree to.

"Why is it starting to feel like every holiday is just an excuse for you to play dress up with me like I'm a doll?" Miri grumpily lamented as he struggled with the top buttons of his vest.

"Because you're way cuter than any doll I've ever owned. Face it Miri, this is just your lot in life." But Noelle just teased him as she flashed her typical, triumphantly smug smile.

Miri sighed wearily as he finished adjusting his outfit, looking forlornly into the full-size mirror helpfully set on the wall. The last 'teeny tiny little' request that Brandy and the others had made of Miri was for him to play the part as this year's Easter Bunny. To his slight relief, he at least hadn't been asked to sit in a giant wicker-basket throne and let kids sit on his lap for pictures, but that wasn't the warmest comfort as he looked over his costume.

Since the daycare did not have access to a giant bunny outfit, they'd specifically asked Miri to play the role because of some of his 'unique features.' So in lieu of a giant mascot outfit, the Bat-turned-Bunny had dressed himself in a snow-white polo and matching slacks, over which he wore a brightly multi-colored and patterned vest, very reminiscent of an Easter egg. Though he wasn't wearing a giant mascot head of mask, Noelle had taken the 'liberty' of dying the fur of his naturally big, Bunny-like ears in white to match his outfit. She'd even gone so far as to find a little cotton-ball Bunny tail that he could clip to the back of his belt.

Noelle came up beside him in the mirror just then, her reflection giggling back at Miri as she took in the sight for herself and gently ran her hand along the back of his shoulders.

"Besides, with those ears of yours, I really feel like this one is the role you were born to play."

Miri closed his eyes and sighed again in frustration.

"Yeah, I can really see all the kids and parents chomping at the bit to meet the Easter Bat." He grumbled under his breath.

"Oh get off it. It's not like you're the only one in costume." Noelle said as she slapped his arm lightly.

Miri just turned to give his girlfriend a slightly indignant glare. Noelle's 'costume' consisted of a simple bunny ear hairband she wore effortlessly over her straightened, golden hair, but beyond that she was merely dressed in a nice, sky-blue Sunday dress. It was hardly a fair comparison to Miri... although in truth, she looked extremely cute, and the young Beast had to turn away so his infatuation didn't overwrite his frustration with her.

Sensing his thoughts perfectly, Noelle just leaned in more comfortingly against her Bat's shoulder.

"Okay, so my outfit doesn't stand out quite as much as yours. But hey, look on the bright side, at least all they wanted you to do was dye your ears and not the rest of your fur." The girl offered her slightly mocking comfort.

"Yeah, it's just the Bat equivalent of frosted tips, definitely nothing to be embarrassed about." Miri just sarcastically grumbled as he tweaked the tip of his white ear.

But while Miri moped, Noelle suddenly grew a mischievous little smirk.

"Although, now that I think about it, you with a full body dye..."

Miri caught the look in the girl's eye and frantically cut her off.

"Not. A. Chance."

*

The festivities really started in earnest a little after Miri and Noelle were dressed. Brandy and the other teachers set them up in helping run some of the games and activities that had been set up for the daycare kids. Bobbing for apples, throwing plastic darts, ring tosses, wiffle tee-ball, and three-legged races were just some of the fun things that the teens helped in running. And soon both the Bat and the Blonde found themselves plenty happy to be mixed into the festivities.

It was obvious how much fun the kids were having playing the games and winning a slew of tiny toys and pieces of candy for prizes, and Miri and Noelle couldn't help but be infected by all that childlike enthusiasm. As a bonus, to Brandy's delight and the other teacher's slight surprise, the children all quickly took to loving the two teens. Noelle for all her brattish behavior seemed to know exactly how to play off children's playful nature, and there wasn't ever a moment she was without a brilliant smile, so the kids easily took to her as a wonderful big sister.

Miri, meanwhile, was a bit more gentle in his approach... and frankly with a different group of kids he'd probably be a pushover. But as it was, the children of this daycare completely adored their "Easter Bunny" for the day, and always seemed to be giggling and smiling around him.

The Bat started to get the feeling they kinda looked at him like a giant stuffed animal, and quite a few times he suddenly found a tiny pair of arms wrapped around his leg or reaching up asking for a hug with their big, bright eyes. And despite how he would've originally guessed he would react, Miri decided he was okay with all the attention; seeing so many kids smile just from being around him really did give him a nice feeling.

While there was no official photo-set, plenty of parents still asked if he'd be willing to take a picture with their kids, to which he agreed without hesitation; apparently the overwhelmingly positive reaction to his dubious costume had really helped to boost his confidence.

Miri and Noelle played with the children and helped coordinate the day until finally it was time for the grand finale, the Easter egg hunt. Luckily for them, there wasn't much left to do by that point, so the teens just kinda oversaw the event, occasionally helping some of the kids to find some of the more well-hidden eggs. Once all the children had come away with an equitable number of prizes the day was nearly over, and Miri and Noelle just had to see the kids off... but not without good deal of hugs and happy squeals from the little ones.

*

Once the last of the parents and toddlers were heading out towards their cars, Miri and Noelle could finally head back inside to the break room. There were a handful of couches and chairs filling half the repurposed classroom, the other half hosting a small dining area with a fridge, microwave, cabinets and a table. The moment he was through the door Miri immediately threw himself onto the biggest couch, head hitting the back rest as he let loose a long, weary groan. And the typically vibrant Noelle was, for seemingly once, in little better shape and instantly collapsed right along with her boyfriend, limply falling into the couch just beside him and letting her head loll lifelessly into his shoulder.

"Man... kids sure are exhausting." Miri breathlessly groaned out.

"I would've thought after the last few months, all the... 'exercise' we've been getting, I'd be in better shape... Goddess, I can't imagine having to keep up with these kids as a full-time job." Even Noelle could barely bring herself to tease him, she was just as beat as the Bat was.

The two teens laid pathetically against one another for a while longer, just trying to recover some of their energy. At some point, they were shaken a little bit from their daze once the break room door opened, and their eyes drifted up to spy Brandy coming in to greet them. The woman smiled brilliantly as she walked right over to the couch and bent down to hug both the teens.

"This turned out to be such a lovely day! I owe you both such a huge thanks!" Brandy gushed as she squeezed two kids tight against her shoulders.

Once she was satisfied crushing her helpers, Brandy pulled away but never stopped beaming down at them.

"The children had so much fun, we could've never done this well without your help."

"Hey, we told you, we were seriously happy to help. And we had a lot of fun too." Miri weakly replied through a sheepish smile.

"This is definitely some job you have here." Noelle added along with a tired smirk. That earned her a slight look and barely noticeable elbow from Miri, but the girl just rolled her eyes at him.

"But yeah, it really was great to see all those kids having such a blast."

As Brandy smiled over the two teens' good nature, Lola and Winnie entered into the breakroom along with them.

"Ah, here's where our darling little volunteers ran off to." Lola said as she cast her own serene smile at the kids.

"Guess you two had quite a day. I can't say I blame you for needing to crash after chasing all those little tykes around for hours." Winnie added with a mirthful little smile.

"I'd say they more than earned a rest after today. In fact, I think we all have." Brandy added as she flashed the two ladies a sly grin.

The most mature woman finally decided to take a seat on the couch, snuggling up right beside Miri, something he didn't stiffen at nearly as much as he would've in the past. Lola and Winnie meanwhile sat themselves on a loveseat just parallel to the couch.

"Brandy, I wish you would've brought these two here years ago. This Easter went about ten times smoother than last year." Lola softly joked.

Noelle gave a sort of half-scoff half-giggle to her comment, but Miri just looked at the woman curiously.

"Really? I mean, don't get me wrong, we were happy to help. But I can't believe the two of us alone made that big a difference." Miri asked humbly.

"Seriously, I know it's really easy and really fun to get Miri here to blush, but you don't have to lay the praise on that thick." Noelle added less tacitly.

Ironically Lola was the one who blushed a bit at that, and her eyes flickered away from the teens. However Winnie giggled under their scrutiny, playfully nudging her older coworker by her shoulder.

"Alright, busted. Yeah, it wasn't just you two, we definitely had a lot more parent volunteers and other help this year. But this really did go much better than last year, and you two shouldn't undersell yourselves. You were both seriously so great with the kids, even a lot of the parents can't connect so easily with any children besides their own." Winnie honestly praised the two, getting a couple more genuine smiles out of them.

"Noelle, you are just so incredibly sweet with kids, I can't believe you don't have any siblings of your own. And Miri, the kids just absolutely adored you! Thank you again so much for agreeing to be our little Easter Bunny!" The youngest of the teachers continued to dote on the Bat and the Blonde.

"Haha, yeah thanks. I'm just glad the kids didn't mind me too much." Miri replied with a little, uneasy laugh.

It seemed Noelle was starting to get some of her energy back, as she leaned more heavily into the Bat's shoulder and started to teasingly scratch him under his chin.

"Now I feel like I should be the one thanking you for convincing Miri to dress up. The kids weren't the only ones who loved seeing him become a big, cuddly Easter Bunny." The teen girl spoke delightedly.

Miri just grumbled grumpily and shook his head to cast Noelle's fingers away, but the other three ladies all giggled in agreement of the little Blonde's assessment.

"You certainly did play the part exceptionally well, and I can't blame Noelle one bit for wanting to see your big, cute ears painted white." Brandy piped up from Miri's opposite shoulder.

However, before the Beast could even growl again, he felt Brandy's fingers caress up along the back of his head and start to scratch at the fuzz along the back of his ears. Most of his anger melted in seconds, and he merely relaxed even deeper into the couch, eyes closing as he mumbled and chittered quietly in enjoyment. The caring older woman's touch was just so gentle and soft, he honestly felt like he could've been lulled into a blissfully deep sleep right there.

"But you know, now that all the hard work is over, I think you deserve a nice little... reward for offering to help me out yet again." Brandy's voice suddenly dropped a few notes lower as she purred practically right against the boy's sensitive ear.

As he felt the older woman leaning in even heavier on his shoulder and her other hand started to creep over his thigh, Miri's eyes shot open. He was immediately greeted by Brandy staring at him, the lust he'd come to know so intimately last year blatantly obvious in her eyes. But he quickly looked past that, just daring to glance at the other two woman sitting not ten feet from them as his beloved Mrs. Klaus was mere inches from openly stroking his cock.

A panic quickly started to set about in Miri. The poor teenager had no clue what the woman was thinking, and the only thing he could think to do at this moment was desperately try and play it off as a joke for fear of Lola and Winnie's reaction.

"Uhhh, t-that's okay Mrs. Klaus... you know I uh, I'm just always happy to h-ELP?!"

But Brandy clearly did not get the signal, and her hand boldly caressed directly over the rapidly stiffening spot below his pants, totally uncaring as to who was watching them.

123456...8