The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come now, that just won't do. I didn't let my sweet little Miri and Noelle go without their rewards all those times you helped me last Christmas, why do you think I would now?"

Now Miri was almost choking, and his wide, frightened eyes darted lightning fast over to Noelle. For the briefest moment he figured she had to have something to do with this (as she almost always did), but he found an equally shocked look on his girlfriend's face as she stared at Brandy. Her look told Miri perfectly that Noelle had no clue what was going on.

"B-But what about...MPH?!" Miri stammered as his face boiled in heat, but Brandy shushed him with a quick, soft, and definitely inappropriate kiss right under his jaw.

"Oh, don't you worry about Lola and Winnie, I've already told them about all the celebrating we did last Christmas." Brandy hummed against the kid's throat.

"YOU WHAT?!"

"You did?"

Miri and Noelle asked at the exact same time, both utterly stunned, although Miri sounded far more panicked and Noelle more just astounded. Now dread really loomed over Miri as he actually looked back at the two women sitting on the loveseat. But far from surprised by Brandy's actions, Winnie looked just a little anxious yet also was clearly anticipating something, and Lola was giving Miri a dark, openly smoldering look with a coy little grin, all but licking her lips as she stared back.

"When Brandy first told us that you three all... you know, together last Christmas, I didn't really know what to think." Winnie nervously began.

"But then she just kept telling us how you were as wonderful a lover as you were as sweet a helper, and eventually neither of us could resist wanting to get a taste of you ourselves." Lola quickly jumped in, her voice much firmer and drenched in arousal.

Miri's mind was nearly about to melt, and he had no clue how to react.

"Brandy-nnngggg..." The poor Bat pathetically tried to moan out, but Brandy's hand just gripped even more firmly through his pants onto his totally swollen cock, and her other kept pulling needily at the fur on the back of his head.

"You know sweety I have to admit, I certainly wanted you to have an extra special treat as thanks for helping with the kids, but there was another reason I wanted you to get together with the three of us today. A very special, very important reason..." Brandy whispered so very enticingly in Miri's ear before playfully biting at the fuzzy bit, sending a shivering shockwave straight down his spine and forcing him to close his eyes and try to suppress a chitter.

As soon as he opened his eyes, though, he found Lola and Winnie standing right in front of him, both looking desperate for his touch. Winnie was standing with her legs squeezed together, one arm crossed below her breasts and pushing them up while her other hand was nervously toying with a lock of her Strawberry-Blonde hair.

"You know, Easter's also a celebration of spring, of new life being born..." Winnie subtly insinuated.

Lola looked much less restrained, impatiently pulling at the neckline of her dress, so very close to exposing her breasts and openly toying with the big globes to entice the Beastly teen as she continued to glare pure heat at him.

"There's a reason Easter's symbolized by eggs, well, our eggs are screaming at us." Lola spoke, her voice so much huskier as she tried to entice the fevered Bat.

Miri couldn't tell if he was shaking like a leaf in a whirlwind, or was sitting more deathly still then ever before in his life, and then Brandy's voice came rushing against his sensitive ear again.

"You get it yet, Miri? We're all ovulating, and we want you to fertilize us."

If Miri's mind was in meltdown before, it was in utterly catastrophic turmoil now. Not only his beloved Brandy, but two other absolutely gorgeous women were pleading for him not just to fuck them, but to impregnate them, and it seemed like the longer he sat there like a brain-dead imbecile, the hornier the three ladies continued to grow!

"Please Miri. I love kids so much, and now I just want so badly to have a baby of my own!" Winnie pleaded with the young Bat as her hands crossed and pressed painfully into her dress right above her aching pussy.

"Being a mommy has been one of the most fantastic experiences of my entire life! I'm soooo ready to do it all over again!" Lola practically panted like a bitch in heat, the front of her own dress nearly ripped open and her heavy chest just barely still contained.

Brandy had now pressed almost her whole body into Miri, her prestigious bosom swallowing up the Bat's shoulder, her fingers still digging incessantly into his trousers to torture his restrained cock, and her lips pressing so tenderly into his ear as she growled at him in a stronger arousal then he'd ever heard from the ravishing woman before.

"I've always thought I'd be perfectly happy not having any kids of my own, but after that first moment I felt your big, wonderful Bat cock inside me I came to realize I wanted more than anything in the world to have your children, Miri."

Brandy's fingers finally stopped toying with Miri's bulge only to reach up and cup the boy's cheek, forcing his face towards her own, their mouths so close they could taste each other's breath, and he was sure she was going to kiss him deep right there. But as their eyes blazed over in mind-numbing desire, Brandy hesitated, letting loose a tiny giggle, and pulled back ever so slightly.

"Sorry, that was a whole lot to ask at once, and I didn't really ever even stop to consider how this might make you feel..." The lovely woman spoke, her voice much less frenetic.

Miri only froze solid in Brandy's grasp, his eyes gleaming so wide like he was the same love-struck little boy he was nearly a decade ago the first time he saw her. But Brandy's eyes didn't linger on Miri, rather she raised her face just past the Bat's purple muzzle and flashed a downright devious grin at the teenage girl sitting just beside their precious Batty boy.

"...So, what do you have to say, Noelle?"

The more mature female just sat still and smiled with a sweet darkness at the Blonde, but while Miri's mind had melted to putty in her hands, Noelle just stared back at her, looking more dumbfounded than she'd ever seen the girl before in her life. Noelle, who always had some clever quip, snide comment, or at least some manner of joke to make at Miri's expense at an instant's notice, was totally speechless, and could only stare back at Brandy like the woman had just claimed to be a forty-foot tall purple elephant who could read minds and was also the queen of England.

"Come on Noelle. I know that you love Miri so very much, that's been obvious to me since you were just a little girl, but..." Brandy grinned like a succubus as she took her hand away from Miri's jaw and stretched back behind his head to gently cup Noelle's cheek. The teen girl could barely offer out a choked 'meep' as the older woman so kindly and yet so sensually stroked her face.

"...I also know that you don't just love him for who he is, but you love what he is. You love the idea that he's more than just your sweet little loyal Bat. He's a virile, strong male. He was made to enjoy women, fuck them, breed them. That's why you asked me to be a part of your first time, you wanted to see him make love to me just as much as you wanted to make love to him yourself..."

Brandy's eyes focused and locked on Noelle's with an intensity the gentle older woman had never shown the young girl before, her thumb brushing toyingly over Noelle's lips and forcing another timid mewl from her. And Brandy was not discouraged in the slightest; she could see the growing red tinge on her face, the heavy breaths, the way she was incessantly rubbing her hips along the couch, the way her nostrils flared as she took in Miri's scent, her pupils dilating as she imagined Miri recklessly knocking these females up the way Brandy was so vividly begging.

"...So let me ask you for real, Noelle. Don't you want to watch little Miri here fuck the three of us with the sole intent of knocking us up?"

Noelle's eyes shimmered and her spine tingled as she stared at the unabashedly lustful look staining Brandy's eyes, but as always her own gaze ultimately fall on Miri. The Bat wasn't even looking at her, she could only make out the side of his face, but it was still clear how mindlessly he was slavering over the females that were so wantonly throwing themselves at him. Brandy's words raced through Noelle's skull, and there wasn't a thought to denying the truth to them.

She loved Miri, but she had also loved seeing him fuck other girls; Mrs. Klaus, her friends Olivia and Charlotte, and even now the thought of seeing him force himself on these two older women she'd just met was sending jolts down to her pussy. As her own body felt like it was boiling from the inside out, Noelle finally came to her decision. Mind addled with lust for the young Beast, Noelle's hands shot out, taking a possessive hold of Miri and twisting his face into hers. The Bat's eyes barely had time to widen before she sealed him in a desperate kiss, Noelle moaning recklessly as she thrashed her tongue hard into his muzzle.

Brandy leaned back to enjoy the little display of teenage lust, and Lola and Winnie had just been growing hotter and hotter the entire time that Brandy was trying to convince the younger girl.

Noelle finished her furious make-out session with her Beast of a boyfriend, pulling herself free with a ragged gasp. Miri has been somewhat shocked out of his numbed state by Noelle's sudden affection, and now that she was forcing him to look at her, he saw an absolutely wild fire behind her eyes, and that was really saying something when it came to her.

"Do it, Miri! I want to see you fuck these sluts like the Beast you are! I want to see you breed them like a bunch of horny bitches, pump 'em full cum and leave them stuffed full of Bat babies!" Noelle hissed at her Beast of a boyfriend in overwhelming, shameless lust.

Brandy smirked wickedly as the sight of Noelle so enthusiastically ordering the young Beast to do exactly what they all wanted, and she put her lips right back against Miri's ear, opposite to Noelle.

"Now that sounds like some advice you'll really want to take."

Before Miri's glazed eyes could wander away from Noelle, Brandy curled her fingers back under his muzzle and tugged his face back towards her. This time there was no tease or toying, and the stunning woman pressed her lips hard to the Bat's, moaning out her long-held desire as her tongue swirled sweetly along his little razor-sharp teeth. Miri twitched and chittered silently to himself as his oldest crush kissed him so lovingly, but the very moment Brandy dared to pull her tongue away he felt more soft hands pulling at his cheeks again.

The teen Beast barely had time to suck in a desperate breath as Noelle drew him back to her side and locked their mouths together one more time. The couch was growing heavy and warm, muffled sighs and pleasured moans ringing across Miri's big, white-dyed ears as Brandy and Noelle took turns dragging him down into deep, fevered kisses, not in competition, but as if both were simply desperate to show him the real depths of their love.

As Miri became lost in the dizzying array of having two wonderful woman so passionately make out with him, he was hardly even aware as almost countless hands started to roam over his body. Brandy and Noelle each worked slowly to unbutton his colorful vest and the stark-white shirt beneath it until their nimble hands could sneak inside and paw at the silvery-purple fur hidden below.

While Noelle took her turn and forced her tongue back inside to play with Miri's, Brandy turned a devilish smile towards her two friends. Lola and Winnie had until now had little choice but to stand by and watch as the delectable Bat made out with the other two girls, and by now they looked painfully ready to sink their teeth into the young Beast themselves. Knowing now that neither teenager would say no to anything they wanted at this point, Brandy flashed the two a triumphant grin and silently mouthed the words, 'all yours.'

Like a couple of dogs trained to pounce on command, the two lascivious ladies immediately threw their restraint aside at the invitation, falling to their knees and immediately reaching for the teen boy's pants. Lola and Winnie made quick work of his belt and zipper and all the other things hiding the monster waiting to spring out. The two women were biting their lips and groaning hard at the mere sight of Miri's Beasthood; Brandy had gone to great lengths describing it for them, but words just couldn't do it the justice it deserved

Lola's eyes were wide in blazing arousal as she carelessly wrapped her lithe fingers around the inhumanly warm mass.

"Now this looks like it'll make a mommy out of me."

Winnie stared in almost disbelief as her hands spread over the Bat's lap and she unconsciously leaned her face closer and closer, his overwhelming, Beastly aroma becoming stronger and stronger and setting her heart pounding in anticipation.

"I can't believe a kid like you was hiding a cock like this."

Miri had been completely wrapped up in Brandy's sweet tongue, but an unexpected warmth on his cock forced him to tear his face away and stare down at the incredible sight waiting at his feet. Lola had been waiting so long to experience Brandy's lover for herself, and the moment she had her eyes on her prize she didn't hesitate to sink her plush, Latin lips down over the leathery shaft.

"Holy shit..." The lucky teen gasped breathlessly through a short chitter.

Lola was certainly no spring virgin, and with very little obvious trouble her head was soon bobbing back and forth over more than half of Miri's unnatural length, her tongue wrapping around it like silk as it stroked along the pulsing flesh. Miri found himself captivated as he just watched this woman he barely even knew as her head rose and sank over his dick, enveloping it in such a confident warmth and wetness that already had the claws on his toes curling against his shoes.

Winnie's face was barely an inch from the action as she just breathed heavy and watched her companion swallow and lavish the Beastly dick like it was the most wonderful thing in the world. The younger woman's eyes glazed over as she spoke like she's in a trance.

"No fair Lola, I want to try too."

Lola's eyes caught Winnie just from the corner even as her lips sunk even lower down on the Animal's prick, but even then they just barely curled enough for the younger woman to recognize a smirk. The dusky-hued MILF slowly dragged her tongue up along the hard shaft until it finally popped free of her mouth, allowing her to really cast a sultry smirk towards her friend.

"Go on then Winnie, show me what you've got."

Winnie might not have had exactly the same experience or confidence as her older coworker, but she was clearly just as eager and didn't hesitate to glomp on Miri's cock the moment she was given her chance. The pretty Strawberry-Blonde brought her face right against the rapacious-looking staff, breathing in deep his otherworldly aroma before pressing her lips tight to the dark, leathery skin. Winnie kissed the Chiropteran's cock as a happy coo escaped her pursed lips, moving her face just a fraction of an inch to give the beast another kiss.

The younger daycare teacher took a much different approach than her companion, rather than engulfing Miri all at once she led a trail of soft, devoted kisses all up and down along the Bat's twitching phallus. It was an entirely different sensation for Miri; whereas Lola had left him gritting his teeth in an effort not to cum, Winnie just kept dragging him along on an unbearable edge, giving him whispers of pleasure but not bringing him close enough to reach his climax.

Miri's head fell back against the couch as the two women pressed on his lap and worked his cock. However, with their Batty boy-toy's attention having apparently been stolen from them, Noelle and Brandy took a moment to enjoy the show themselves before locking eyes and exchanging a small giggle. The oldest and youngest girl each pressed in even tighter on Miri's shoulders, snickering and humming as they put their lips right against his velvet-lined ears.

"See how badly these two wanted to play with you Miri? I guess that's mostly my fault though, I just couldn't resist telling them about that incredible cock of yours." Brandy whispered enticingly against one ear.

"Aren't you such a lucky little Bat? Now you've got two more girls who couldn't stand to keep their mouths off your cock the moment they laid eyes on it. I bet you're just dying to give them a taste of all that thick, sticky jizz I know you've been saving up." Noelle hissed maddeningly into the other.

As Brandy and Noelle fed numbingly lustful thoughts straight into Miri's brain, Lola and Winnie continued to lavish his rod without restraint. Whatever contest that the two caretakers seemed to start on had quickly devolved in their mutual lust, and now neither girl could keep their lips away from the Beast cock they so coveted. Miri's chittering just grew more and more erratic as two sets of lips slid and curled over his ferocious length, as two warm, writhing tongues caressed and coiled over every inch, as his cock was repeatedly sucked down into the tight, welcoming throat of one and then the other in jealous succession.

Brandy and Noelle watched with ever-growing glee as Lola and Winnie became more and more frenzied in their ardent worship of the teenage Beast's dick. And likewise, Miri quickly lost his own restraint; they noticed his hips bucking past the girls' body weight to force his cock deeper into their mouths, they saw how his face strained and his teeth grinded as he fought to hold off his orgasm and prolong the pleasure as long physically possible.

"I don't think it's going to be much longer before the poor boy explodes." Brandy mirthfully teased.

"I just wonder which pretty mouth he's gonna choose to let loose in." Noelle added in perverse curiosity.

The words hardly registered for Miri, but he'd already been brought so close to the ledge that just feeling the two's sensuous voices ringing on his skull finally had him loose his restraint. Just as his climax was ready to be unleashed, the young Bat's hands mindlessly reached out to pull down on something, and it just so happened that Winnie's lips were the ones currently wrapped around the tip of his member.

The Strawberry-Blonde felt the tiny claws dig into her locks and grip her tight before an unexpected force suddenly pushed her down, the young woman gagging just a bit as the Beast's massive dick suddenly speared past the back of her throat. Miri buzzed in his inhuman growl as the load that had been so thoroughly coaxed inside of him rushed out. Winnie's eyes went wide and she couldn't help letting out a silent cry as a mass of warm, syrupy fluid spattered against the back of her throat, half pouring straight down into her stomach as the other half quickly filled her mouth past the point she could hold.

Cut off from the fun, Lola just watched, her face inches away from Winnie's as the younger girl panicked from the unexpectedly massive load of Bat cum she'd been forced to swallow; her cheeks puffed and eyes watering as the poor woman struggled to swallow down gulp after gulp of the thick, stringy gunk.

The ordeal lasted for several long moments before Miri could visibly relax, his white-knuckle grip on Winnie slackening before his hands simply fell away. Winnie didn't waste a moment, tearing her face back in a coughing sputter as thick globs of semen rolled off her tongue and splattered down her chest. Even then Miri wasn't done, and with a last burst of frenzied life his cock fired off one more generous rope across Winnie's face, smearing her from chin to cheek. Winnie and Miri were left in somewhat similar states, the Bat huffing against the couch as he fought to recompose himself, and Winnie breathing in between swallowing down the last heavy beads of jizz still sticking in her throat.

123456...8