The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as Noelle and Brandy both rocked themselves upon Miri's body, Winnie and Lola contented themselves, each leaning over one side of his chest and clinging like spoiled children to his delightfully soft figure. The two daycare teachers mindlessly locked their lips together, sharing their newfound love for Beast cock as they recklessly wrapped their tongues around one another's. They kept their fingers busy buried inside their own pussies, just doing whatever they could to excite themselves further and further as they lingered so close to the arousing Beast sex that the other girls were lucky enough to experience at the moment. And as though he wished to simply let them know he hadn't forgotten them, Miri wrapped his claws gently around Winnie and Lola's heads, hugging them to his chest, lovingly stroking through their hair and subtly encouraging them to stay right where they were, trapped in that immoral kiss.

As far as Miri cared, he was in absolute heaven. Even with all the crazy things he'd done before, he couldn't remember a single instance where he was in this much pleasure all at once. Noelle had her pussy wrapped so beautifully tight around his length, there wasn't a centimeter that wasn't enveloped in warm softness. Brand's heavenly thighs were like the world's most comfortable pillows as they trapped his face with the perfect amount of pressure, and the flavor of his oldest childhood crush was intoxicating as she demanded he lap deep into her own sopping-wet slit. Even just having Winnie and Noelle laying atop him, where he could hold them close to his pounding heart, tease their hair and keep himself buried in a divine blanket of sexy girls added to a thrill he'd never felt before. The lucky Bat no longer cared what they expected of him, what they wanted him to be; whether their dominant master or their submissive pet, Miri was in constant ecstasy to simply be the thing these women desired more than anything else.

"Oh my fucking Goddess, Miri, you're incredible! Even with all these girls throwing themselves at you your cock is still so hard!" Noelle groaned in a mindless haze of sheer ecstasy.

"Our little Miri certainly has become quite the talented lover, hasn't he...ah fuck... I never would've dreamed the sweet little boy I knew... nnnffffff... would one day become such a sexy Stud... aaahhhh... that I'd be begging him to breed me!" Brandy sighed out through a fevered smirk of her own.

Winnie and Lola barely managed to disconnect their kiss, grinning ear to ear as they each cast a gleeful look towards both Brandy and Noelle.

"Wow, were you ever right Brandy. I've never had a boyfriend that could make love like this kid." Winnie gasped in quiet excitement.

"Mmmhhh, he's so much better than any man I've ever had too. If I'd known before just what it was like to really be fucked like a bitch by an Animal like Miri, I would've had a lot more children by now." Lola mewled in husky satisfaction.

"I guess I'm glad I'm getting an earlier start than you. I feel like I could fuck him forever." Winnie agreed with her dusky friend with a little giggle.

"I think we both may have just found a new addiction." Lola brazenly suggested as he cast a wicked smile back at her younger partner.

Despite all the noise, Miri was hardly even aware of the girls so ardently praising him, having to give nearly every last shred of his attention to making love to them as long as he possibly could, though that would not last too much longer.

From her perch on his pole, Noelle could feel her boyfriend's abdomen start to tighten, his back stiffen, his cock driving just a bit more recklessly up through her. She had learned his telltale signs well by now, knew he was going to be cumming very shortly, and this time she had no intention of letting him give it to another girl; this time it all belonged to her.

"That's it, cum inside me Miri! I had to watch you pump load after load into all the others, but I'm not letting you pull out this time! I want to fucking feel you fill me up!" Noelle screamed in mindlessly dedicated love.

The rest of the chatter might've been white noise, but Miri's keen ears tuned right in the moment he heard Noelle beg him for his seed. His body completely engulfed in girly warmth, Brandy smothering his face, Winnie and Lola curled tight over his chest, and Noelle riding his cock for all she was worth, Miri's resilience finally melted, and as his body quivered and shuddered against each of his four beautiful mates, the Bat released one more pent-up load into the womb he'd been waiting long enough to sow.

As her beloved Bat jabbed hard into the back of her love tunnel one last time, Noelle was nearly brought to tears when she felt the volatile rush of Beast sperm jet inside her, coating her insides as thoroughly as though he hadn't cum in a week. The teen girl's jaw clenched shut as an almost pained moan hissed out between her teeth, her orgasm coming as an absolute, sensational relief after having been denied a belly full of Bat jizz for what felt like an eternity.

Brandy's eyes were just fluttering open as she panted through a ragged smile, having reached a pleasant little orgasm of her own, but she was rather amused to come back down to earth to see the utterly twisted expression on Noelle's face. Apparently the younger girl was just in the midst of undergoing her own mind-bending climax, and one she'd been waiting so very patiently for. She gave the girl a devilish grin as she lifted her own hips off the Bat's face and moved away a few inches, just enough to actually let Miri breathe.             

"Now there's a sight. Even after doing it with three other girls, no one really does it for Miri quite like Noelle." The kindly older woman gently boasted.

Finding a similar amusement in the little show, Winnie and Lola each leaned up off the Bat's chest and sat back on their heels, wearing a pair of mischievous grins to match Brandy's.

"Goodness, I can't count how many times I've cum by now and I'm still jealous of that girl." Lola playfully complained.

"I know what you mean, but you can't deny that those two really do make for such a cute couple." Winnie pointed out through a contented sigh.

The three older girls watched with a tiny bit of jealousy, but more just simple amusement as Noelle came down from her incredible orgasm, her eyes slowly rolling back into place as she gasped through a drunkenly happy grin. She didn't even know where she had gotten the strength, but somehow Noelle managed to lift her hips off of her boyfriends with an exhausted groan, almost falling flat on her butt as she backed off the monster of a cock she'd just taken. The others allowed Noelle a minute to catch her breath, every so often a giggle escaping through the tremendously satisfied smile that refused to leave her face.

"So dear, do you feel like you finally got your fair share?" Brandy sweetly teased the cute little teenager.

Noelle let loose another breathless little giggle as she managed to actually make eye contact with the beautiful older woman.

"Y-Yeah... and then some."

Noelle's gaze then fell down to the raggedly tired Miri, and despite everything a predatory glint still took hold in her eyes.

"Miri's such a trooper, isn't he? Managing to cum so many times inside all of us."

Winnie, Lola, and Brandy all shared a small giggle and moan in agreement as their eyes also turned down to watch over the enervated young Beast.

"I think he deserves one last reward for all his hard work, and I bet he'd really appreciate having four tongues running all along his dick at once."

As he heard Noelle wickedly mention such a 'reward,' Miri's eyes suddenly snapped open to find all four of the women leering down at him with an almost evil intent written on their faces. A small murmuring of agreeable hums and giggles was all the answer they gave before the four lusty faces all slowly started to encroach down towards him.

"Wait girls... please, I-I just need a little break..." Miri pleaded almost desperately, thinking he truly did not have a single drop left to give them.

But the lascivious ladies ignored his protest, and moved to smother the Beastly teenager once again. Brandy laid fully over his body from above, once more trapping his fur-covered head between her matronly thighs, while Noelle, Lola, and Winnie all gathered around his waist and leaned in from the three remaining directions. Miri could only weakly clutch on to Brandy's butt and offer a muffled groan against her skin, but the girls paid his words no mind, focused only on the Bat cock that was still standing tall, red, and angry.

The four Beast lovers all pressed in and sighed as they let their tongues drag simultaneously across the hot, thoroughly cum-stained skin. They could all feel Miri's body tremble pitiably beneath them, the poor kid obviously way more sensitive now than he'd been all night... not that they slowed their efforts a bit.

Noelle, Winnie, Lola, and Brandy just continued to moan and giggle as they licked, kissed, and sucked his cock in synchrony. And Miri was hyper aware of every single tiny motion, having experienced them all so much he could practically tell whose mouth was doing exactly what. He could tell it was Noelle's slender lips that were pursed and kissing him right at the seam where his balls met the base of his dick. He figured it was Lola and Winnie's twin tongues that were swirling and curling along the middle-most length of his shaft. And he knew it was Brandy's plush, ruby-lipstick-laden lips that were plunging down over the tip of his pulsing cock, her tongue that was lapping so insatiably around the head, urging it closer and closer to the orgasm he just didn't have in him.

Eventually, with all the wonderful girls teasing and caressing him so attentively, Miri was forced past the limit he probably should not have been brought to. Growling wildly against Brandy's pillowy thighs, Miri's hips thrust up a final time, his cock pushing past a wall of tongues and sticking straight into the air before erupting. The Bat came like a geyser, his last, but still copious load spraying high into the air as the four girls all watched in wonder and delight before the thick white pearls rained down on all of their faces

As the women sighed, giggled, and licked up all the delectable strands they could catch on their tongues, Miri went limp as a fish beneath them. As Brandy knelt back upright, Noelle could just barely catch a glimpse of the beleaguered Bat's face, and she almost swore she saw cartoon spirals circling around in his eyes.

Wiping a string of cum off her cheek and bringing it to her lips, the mischievous teenager hummed satisfactorily before smirking at her Miri, and she couldn't pass up the chance to tease him once more.

"My, my, Miri, your record is already up to a four-way blowjob. I wonder if we still might break that again one day?"

*

A few minutes later, the girls had accepted the reality that they were all well and truly done, and that went doubly so for Miri. Half his body almost fully numb, Miri had somehow managed to crawl up to the foot of the couch and sit himself up against it. Noelle wasn't quite willing to let him out of her grasp just yet, but now she was content enough to merely sit in his lap, rest her back against his fluffy chest and allow his velvety wings to wrap her up.

Likewise Lola had managed to drag herself to a similar position, sitting up against the loveseat opposite Miri's couch, though Winnie was in a much less respectable heap, still laying quite exhausted with her head resting in the Latin MILF's lap. Brandy seemed to have the most sense about her, and had actually taken a proper seat on the loveseat just above Lola, leaning back heavily into the cushion with a leg crossed high over her knee, looking very well satisfied with her afternoon.

"You were even more wonderful than I remember, Miri. Goddess but that felt like a long time in coming." Brandy spoke quietly after blowing out a long, exhausted sigh.

"I certainly am glad Brandy clued us in to your little secret, that was just heavenly." Lola delightedly agreed as she idly ran her fingers through Winnie's hair.

"Thanks again Miri. We had so much fun with you playing along as our own personal Easter Bunny." Winnie spoke through a lazy smile while Lola pet and cradled her head in her lap.

Miri only gave the girls a nervous smile as he unconsciously hugged Noelle just a bit tighter to himself; evidently wearing out his libido had also worn out the surge of confidence that had been covering his typical meek personality. At least Noelle didn't seem to mind, as she just squirmed happily in his lap and tilted her head back far on his shoulder to peer up mischievously at the Bat.

"Looks like you get to add two more sexy girls to the tally. What exactly is the count up to now? You know, this is starting to feel a bit like a bad habit." The young girl softly teased her boyfriend.

Miri returned her words with a small, slightly vexed sigh.

"You do know that's mostly your fault?"

But Noelle just gave him a devilish little hum.

"This time it wasn't. Guess your natural charisma's just really starting to ooze off you."

As the two teens had their little verbal sparring match, the other three women shared a light bit of laughter.

"Habit or no, it certainly wasn't a bad thing from our perspective." Lola mused before looking down at herself and smiling. Lovely thoughts of her future were clearly swirling in her head as she moved the hand that had been stroking Winnie's head up and began to lightly trace small circles around her belly.

"Goddess, I still can't believe how much cum you put inside me. I can't imagine I'll be walking away without a new baby in my belly."

Winnie sighed contentedly in agreement as her eyes traced in appreciation over the virile young Bat.

"That makes two of us. I almost want to say I hope you didn't knock me up just so we'll have to try again later. But with all that thick, potent sperm you shot into my womb, there's no way I'm not pregnant by now."

Brandy spoke up next, her voice smoldering in sheer arousal and yet also in the same gentle, loving tone that the kids had known all their lives.

"I can still remember when Miri was a little boy. At Easter I'd help him and Noelle paint Easter eggs and we always had so much fun..."

The ravishing woman paused there, and when Miri dared to cock an eye towards her, Brandy made sure to meet his gaze with an incredibly alluring, intensely lustful, and yet deeply warm and caring smile for the Boy she so long looked after, cared for, and was soon to be the father of her children.

"...I guess in a way you're still painting my eggs, only now it's all in white. And I get the feeling we had a lot more fun this time around."

Now Brandy looked down at her own stomach as she curled her fingers over the flat surface there in pure love, thinking to the future when the taught skin would become swollen, ripe, and round with the Bat's offspring.

"I'm really gonna have your baby, Miri..."

When she looked back at Miri, he could see the tears forming in her eyes as they shimmered in true gratitude.

"...I really can't tell you how happy that makes me."

Even with how... comfortable Miri had grown being intimate with Brandy, that thought and the raw emotion in her voice still had the young Beast's fur turning pink in a blush. But of course, such a moment was far too delectable a chance for Noelle to let slip without any taunting. The teen girl twisted in Miri's grasp, hugging herself even tighter into his furred figure as she put her lips right against his throat and purred.

"So how good did it feel, huh? Knowing you weren't just fucking those women, you were breeding them. How good did it feel to have them begging you to put a baby in them?"

Miri didn't even need to see her expression, he could feel the girl's manic grin as it rubbed under his face, hear the utterly depraved delight in her voice as she viciously teased him.

"How's it feel knowing you're going to be a daddy?"

The poor Chiropteran couldn't hold back a shudder as her words really wormed their way into his brain, as the sheer enormity of this whole day hit him like a ton of bricks. He really had impregnated three women today, none of whom were his actual girlfriend. He truly was going to be the father to multiple children... and what's worse was he didn't know what was scarier, that thought alone, or how deeply thrilled Noelle seemed to be by the idea. But as worry, uncertainty, and fear ever so slowly danced around the fringes of Miri's mind, Brandy suddenly cut the tension with a simple, soothing bit of laughter.

"Honestly Noelle, even after all these years you still have to go and tease poor Miri to a near heart-attack."

At that, Noelle's twisted lust seemed to burn out almost completely, and she turned her face to give a much sweeter, childish smile to the older woman

"It is my favorite game in the whole wide world after all. Plus he loves it, don't you Miri?" Noelle sung as though she were the most innocent girl in the world.

Seeing the Bat only quivered in response, Brandy shook her head lightly, though the pleased smile never left her face.

"Gracious Miri, you really need to learn to stand up for yourself one of these days. Although after what I saw today, you might just be getting there." The lovely woman spoke through a coy grin.

"You can relax Miri, none of us had any intention of forcing you into being a teen father. We weren't looking for any responsibility or commitment from you. We just needed you for the... fun bits is all." Lola broke in to offer some assurance.

"We're all ready to take care of these kids by ourselves. We promise you don't have to worry one bit. Of course, if you ever feel like seeing the children we certainly won't say no." Winnie added, her voice tired yet cheerful.

"Oh I'm sure he'll want to. After all Miri, you'll want to see the payoff for all that hard work you put in, right? You'll want to see the proof that you bred all those women, won't you?" Noelle said as she gave Miri another cattish grin.

"Noelle, you almost seem more excited by this than Miri is. I can't help but wonder if one day you'll be looking forward to being a mommy?" Brandy suddenly cut in and turned a teasing little grin of her own on the younger girl.

"After seeing those two go at it, it's basically a certainty." Lola continued the gentle teasing.

"Really only a matter of time." Winnie agreed with her own playful smirk.

But as the three girls got their little jab in on Noelle, all four women simply ended up giggling together before Noelle turned her starry, loving gaze back on the true object of her affection.

"I might prefer a couple more years of freedom. But yeah, one day I know I'll want more than anything to make a big, happy family with Miri here... and of course have a lot of fun making that family." Noelle purred as she happily nuzzled against her Batty boyfriend's fuzzy cheek.

That comment got one more shared giggle out of the girls, and a low sigh out of Miri. It seemed that even when others tried to get a rise out Noelle she could so easily turn the tables and somehow always get the joke back on him. But as the four women continued to make fun at his ultimate expense, the young Bat still hugged his girlfriend just a tiny bit closer to himself. Having a child with Noelle was actually not a thought that had crossed his mind until now... but now that the thought was there, he couldn't really think of any other future he'd rather have.

1...345678