The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling supremely satisfied, Noelle crunched down on a potato chip and even made and emphatic gesture of licking her fingers clean before speaking again, her voice purring even lower.

"Because I think you like thinking about it. I think you love the fact that you got to impregnate another man's wife behind his back. I think you love the fact that for this whole day you get to watch your beloved Brandy Klaus strut around the yard in a skimpy little bikini, not just showing off her sexy body, but showing off that big, round belly of hers, showing everyone how she's pregnant with your child. And I think you love the fact that she's not just happy, she's proud to show herself off."

Miri let out a low, frustrated groan, but he still couldn't help himself from looking over to where Brandy lay. And seeing that brilliant smile she wore along with her heavy stomach, he knew that Noelle was right.

Seeing the Bat come to that conclusion himself, the perfidious Blonde pressed even harder on the poor Beast's lust.

"Really, the only thing I can't understand is why you're tearing yourself up over this. After all, remember this wasn't even your idea, it was Brandy's. She's the one that wanted this from you. She didn't want this from her husband, you're the one she was begging to knock her up. She wanted to carry your baby inside her. And even right now, with all these people around, with our families and her own husband right there, Brandy still wanted you to hold her. She wanted you to remember that you and her made a baby together."

Miri almost felt like Noelle had a vengeance against him for how far she was going with her teasing. But while she could've cut the tension radiating off of him with a knife, the girl was still plenty pleased to see how massive his cock had grown from the thoughts. Taking a quick glance around to make sure everyone else was still preoccupied and ignoring them, Noelle set her plate to the side and scooted closer to her Bat, sidling up until she was pressing right into his furry arm. She was now dead set on seeing just how close to exploding she could drive that poor Beast.

"And now I can't help but wonder, what would all of these other sexy women think if they knew you were the one who bred Brandy? You think they'd be disgusted? Outraged? Appalled? Or do you think they'd think it was so hot they'd start to wonder what it would feel like themselves?" Noelle hissed her dark words and starting seductively stroking his thigh, and she could feel Miri's spine stiffen as she poisoned his thoughts.

"You can't be seri-OUS?!" But just as Miri tried to object again, Noelle's hand snuck further until she was just teasing the tip of his length with her finger, and he was quickly forced to close his throat before he let out a moan that the whole party could hear.

Knowing she had him dancing on a razor-thin wire, Noelle started to lay the heat on even thicker.

"I mean, just imagine. All these sexy girls walking around, all showing off their bodies in those tight little bikinis. They have to know what they're doing. With only one Studly Beast at the party, they're probably all desperate to steal you attention for themselves."

While his girlfriend swirled her finger dangerously around the top of his swim trunks, playing with his painfully throbbing cock like a joystick, Miri found himself falling harder and harder for her words. Now he couldn't stop looking around the backyard and soaking in all of the beautiful mothers that were hanging around.

"N-Noelle stop! These women are all married, and they're all from our church! We've known them since we were little kids!" Miri pathetically tried to argue, but Noelle just didn't feel any conviction in his voice. All she could feel was his cock getting bigger and pulsing harder as she made it dance in the palm of her hand.

"That didn't stop you with Brandy." She sing-songed back at him in wicked delight. "Just imagine it, Miri. Picture it, all those women, and you..." And the words Noelle started pouring into his fluffy ear then were so toxically sweet that Miri didn't stand a chance as he started to fantasize about them all...

***

Miri could imagine it clear as day, imagine himself with all four of those wives and mothers surrounding him, on their knees and worshipping his cock just as they should've been.

The little Bat could picture himself driving hard into Jeanette Davis, the woman on her back with her ankles wrapped around him and wantonly begging him.

"Ahhh, Miri... Fuck me harder... harder and harder..."

He saw Heather Parker bent over a table for him, slamming his dick into her pussy as she passionately moaned for him.

"Oh Goddess that's it... show me how you make love... make me feel the way my husband never could... show me how a Beast fucks his mate..."

He envisioned Beatrice Lancaster lying in his grip, the both of them on their sides as he railed into her slit from behind, the woman groaning in thanks for every tiny move he made.

"That's it Miri, cum inside me... you're already soooooo deep, but I wanna feel you even deeper... I wanna feel you cum deep in my belly..."

And Miri could picture Sasha Blair sitting on his lap, bouncing her hips and swallowing his Bestial member into her body. Her arms were wrapped around his neck as she stared into his eyes with a maddening lust. He could hear every breathy, warbly sigh and moan she made for him.

"Fucking cum for me, baby... I want you to put a Beasty baby inside me, just like you did with Brandy... I want you to breed me!"

The lust-addled Beast could perfectly see the woman's face carved in sheer ecstasy as she came on top of him, and as he released himself inside her just as well. He could see her laying on her back in the aftermath, panting raggedly with such a crooked, dizzy smile twisting her lips. And then the other three MILFs were on the ground around her, all of them looking so very satisfied and so very happy as they rubbed their bellies and their cunts drooled out all the thick, potent sperm he'd filled them up with.

And just when he thought his little paradise couldn't get any better, there was Brandy standing before him, with Jeanette, Heather, Beatrice, and Sasha standing to her sides as well. All five of the ravishing women were sporting heavy, pregnant bellies. Their smiles were so serene, so thankful and so longing as they made it clear they all had their eyes on him and him alone.

They were all there for Miri, but Brandy was the one who came forward, her voice as soft as velvet as she spoke for them all.

"My, my, Miri. What a big, handsome Stud you've become. We know you have lots and lots more love to show us all..."

One more time, Miri saw himself standing right there in the middle of all five of the beautiful females, all mothers, all wives, but now all his. They surrounded him, closed in on him, but just as he started to feel their hands reaching out to stroke and caress all over his fur, as he felt the silky skin of their baby-laden bellies all press into his body, reminding him of what he'd done to them, and just as Brandy had brought her crimson-painted lips right up to his own grinning muzzle...

***

A sharp flick to his ear elicited a sharper gasp from Miri as the wayward Bat suddenly found himself back in reality, back at the poolside, and the only girl in arm's reach was Noelle, who herself looked a lot less love-stricken and a lot more mockingly amused.

"Wow, that looks painful. Like it could just about pop any second." The haughty little girl told him as she just barely twisted her finger again around the massive tent about to rip a hole in his swim trunks.

Miri hissed sharply at his sudden return to the waking world, stiffening his whole body and gritting his teeth in an attempt to stave off the pleasure.

"And you look like you're about ready to grab every girl in this yard, pin them into the dirt and stuff them so full that they'll all end up looking like Brandy."

"Noelle..." Miri frantically chittered the girl's name, finally ready to just give up his pretenses and let her do whatever it was she wanted with him.

"I suppose we could find somewhere private, and I could help... relieve you..." Noelle murmured so alluringly into his ear as she just kept inching closer and closer into his shoulder.

But just at the moment Miri's eyes started to glaze over and he was ready to lean in to capture her in a dizzying kiss, Noelle suddenly backed clear out of his personal space, leaving the Beast looking incredibly dazed and confused. When his eyes refocused, he found his girlfriend well out of arms reach, just looking at him with her hands folded behind her back.

"But honestly, I think it'll be way funnier to leave you like that the rest of the day."

Miri looked utterly baffled as he was left very alone and hanging with a painfully, painfully erect cock, and never before had Noelle's saccharinely sweet smile felt like such a knife in the gut.

"Think I'll go get some sun now. Better get a grip on yourself, Miri. You don't want to suddenly blow up just from having one of these pretty ladies talk to you." And with one more evil giggle, the Blonde skipped away, leaving Miri with his jaw hanging slack and his trunks ready to tear in half.

When it finally set in what had just happened Miri nearly bit through his tongue in sheer frustration. It seemed that his girlfriend's 'fun game' for the day was going to be to leave him dangling off the ledge by a thread and surrounded by many people he very much did not want to catch him. Oh how he loved Noelle and her games...

About ready to scream but managing to keep it to some harsh cursing under his breath, the poor, incensed Chiropteran awkwardly and aggressively fixed his boner so that it was tucked into his waistband and as hidden as he could make it, then started to slowly amble his way back towards the rest of the party. He figured that maybe if he could just relax in a chair and mess around on his phone for a while he'd be able to settle down. But fate and Noelle's nefarious designs would not allow such an easy out for him today, and simply trying to cross the lawn he was faced with a seemingly endless barrage of the pretty ladies he'd just fantasized about ruthlessly fucking and impregnating

Jeanette was sitting on the pool's edge, letting her legs dip in the water as her nearly naked back still shimmered under the sun. Heather was tilting her head back to drink down a bottle of pop, unknowingly pushing her breasts out on display in the process. Beatrice smiled and flipped her hair over her shoulder as she was chatting with Sasha, while the younger mother had a leg jutting out past her skirt in an accidentally provocative pose.

Miri passed by all these ladies who he knew were just as nice as they were beautiful, and with every one he could no longer stop himself from running his eyes over their generously exposed skin, their big breasts that were only barely contained by their bikinis, and their overall wonderfully motherly figures that he just couldn't seem to stop fixating on.

Some of them glanced at him as he passed and offered a polite smile, which he could only return with an anxious, crooked grin. But shambling past them all, the poor Bat ultimately realized there was no way he could stay in the backyard as he was and still hope to get his head on straight. Not when everywhere he looked there was a girl he wanted so badly to fuck.

Letting out a deep, agitated breath, Miri decided that as shameful as it was, he'd be better off just finding somewhere private where he could 'let off some steam,' and just get it out of his system before he made a complete embarrassment of himself.

Even though it was just about the last two people he wanted to face, the Bat forced his legs to take him over towards Brandy and his mother, both of whom were reclining in loungers and chatting. Their chairs were close enough that Veronica was able to reach out and run her hand along Brandy's belly, being as freely touchy with her as she ever was with Miri. As he got closer he could hear that his mother was still gushing over the expecting woman.

"I still can't get over how exciting this must be for you! Oh, sorry! Things haven't been too difficult for you, have they? You know I can always have Miri come over to lend a hand if you needed help with any house or yardwork."

But Brandy just smiled and waved off her fellow mother's concerns.

"Please, I didn't suddenly become a useless loaf just because of this thing. We're getting along just fine. I'm sure I have yet to hit the worst of things, but once the morning sickness mostly stopped it's really not been that bad. Although I have started having some really strong cravings for fresh, tropical fruit. Mangoes especially."

"That's so funny, I had the exact same cravings when I was pregnant with Miri!" Veronica humorously pointed out with a bright smile.

"Really? Imagine a coincidence like that."

Veronica chuckled to herself, so she didn't see the wry twist of Brandy's grin at that comment. But Miri saw it, and the ache in his trunks only grew more intolerable at the taboo knowledge of why they shared that similarity.

But Brandy lost that small smile when she really took note of Miri and the distressed look on his face, and as if her own instincts had just kicked in Veronica snapped her head to follow her friend's gaze. Then both women took note of the young Beast's slightly hunched over and uncomfortable looking appearance.

"Miri sweety, what's the matter?" Brandy asked in genuine concern, banishing all flirtatious traces from her voice.

"N-Nothing, nothing really..." Miri nervously answered with a small cough. "...I just got a kinda bad stomach ache is all."

"Oh honey, are you alright?! Do you want me to take you home?!" Veronica immediately started worrying over her son, and Miri was quick to try and arrest her concern.

"No! Uh, no it's not that bad. I was just gonna ask Brandy if I could maybe go into your house and lie on the couch or something?"

"Of course, Miri. In fact why don't you head upstairs to my bedroom and lie down, I'm sure that'd be a lot more comfortable." The kindly woman answered right away with the same motherly concern as the Bat's real mother.

Miri imagined that for a moment, him in Brandy's actual bed, and started to blush even more. He briefly considered rejecting the offer, but another painful stir in his pants just made him suck in his breath and nod his head.

"Sure. Thank you."

"Do you want me to come with you?" Veronica asked, still looking overly worried over the boy.

"No, no, it's okay. I just need a little time to rest out of the sun, I'm sure I'll be fine in a bit. You really don't need to check on me." Miri promised a little too insistently, and though he could tell his mom really didn't want to let him go alone, she did finally nod and give her permission.

"Okay sweety. But please text me right away if you need anything or think we should leave."

Miri nodded back in agreement before turning his back. He'd barely managed to keep his cool over the gorgeous, pregnant Brandy, and as much as he hated to admit, even his own mother showing off so much skin was not making him feel any less crazed. He just really needed to get his head clear, and hastily started to stumble towards the house.

*

But while he son slowly made his way towards the inside, Veronica kept fretfully watching after him the entire time. Nora happened to be coming towards them, and though she hadn't been able to hear she could see that something looked off when Miri was talking to his mother and Brandy.

"Is something wrong with Miri?" Nora asked in concern as she came up to the other two women.

"Oh, Nora. It's probably nothing, Vladimir just said he had a bad stomach ache is all. Just..." Veronica trailed off, and Nora didn't need to have known the women for years to see that it was still bothering her a great deal.

"It's just what?"

"Just, by the look on his face it was bothering him a lot more than he was willing to admit. And you know how Vladie is, he never wants to trouble anyone else." The Bat's overprotective mother only seemed to work herself into more of a worry the more she dwelled on it. "Oh, I told him I wouldn't but I really should go in to check on him."

But just as it looked like the Raven-haired mother was about to push herself out of her lounger, Nora gently waved her down.

"No, no, you're already sitting and half-slathered in oil. I can go in and check on him."

"Are you sure you'd be okay doing that." Veronica asked, still looking towards the house in concern even if she couldn't see her son any more.

"It's fine, Veronica. After all, I've been looking after your little boy for nearly a decade now." Nora assured her friend in as diplomatic a way as she could, knowing just how intense the woman could get when it came to her child.

Veronica hummed as she still seemed to mull it over a moment, but eventually relented. "Okay, if you really don't mind. I really just wanted to check and make sure he was alright. Thank you, Nora."

Nora smiled to put the other woman at ease. "You know I'd do anything for Miri, just like I know you'd do anything for my Noelle."

That seemed to ease Veronica, and she finally returned a small smile of her own. Nora looked up to the house, though it seemed Miri was already inside and long gone, so she quickly pattered off after the teenage Bat

*

Meanwhile, Noelle had been watching her boyfriend's torture from the other side of the pool with great amusement. She absolutely loved the pure torment written all over his face as he moved like a slug around the backyard, nearly having to bite through his tongue each time he so much as glanced at a female. And the way he so pathetically groveled in front of Brandy and Veronica, it was good enough to die for!

Watching him make a beeline for the house afterwards, though, Noelle had to guess he'd simply be taking the cowards way out. She sighed and pondered going in to get a handful of him after all, if he was just going to spoil all her teasing anyway. But then the girl's expression turned more curious as she watched her own mother Nora head inside after the Bat, and wondered what exactly she was going in for.

***

Inside the house, Miri wandered upstairs into Brandy's bedroom, and though he'd originally told himself he was just going to 'do things' quick and be done with it, when the agitated Beast actually found himself in the lovely woman's bedroom his keen nose was completely overwhelmed by her scent, and that just made the dirty thoughts in his head spiral even further out of control. Even though the shame was spiking him like a knife he couldn't help but to follow his nose to a dresser where he found a pair of Brandy's panties, and the second he laid his claws on the thin fabric he was as good as lost in her spell.

Misappropriated underwear in hand, Miri wound up crawling into Brandy's bed where he scent enveloped him even more. He was so clouded that he couldn't even think of any sort of consequence at this point, and even went so far as to completely strip himself out of his trunks. Laying fully naked across his beloved Brandy's soft bed, his head on the pillow he was sure belonged to her, the perverse little Bat brought the woman's panties to his face and inhaled her scent greedily.