The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry! I didn't mean to make fun of you! I-It's nothing you should be ashamed about, you know that right? Sometimes our bodies just do things and we can't control it. I just... I never thought your urges would be so strong... or that I could be that... 'distracting' to you." Nora tried to sound understanding in the hopes of calming him down some more. 'Even after all this he's still this hard?... I guess this really is a problem, and it can't be easy for him to deal with this. Drat, I'm probably not helping at all right now, but just what am I supposed to do?...'

"Miss Beaufort, I'm... I am so sorry about this. Gods, you must think I'm such a disgusting creep right now." Miri growled in pure frustration as he slunk down even farther.

"No! Oh, heaven's no, Miri! Honey I could never think that about you!" But Nora frantically tried to convince him otherwise. She cared about Miri, she loved the boy just as much as she loved her own daughter, and the last thing she wanted was for him to think he could ever sour her opinion on him that much.

For the first time since walking in on him, even though they'd been sitting so close, Nora actually reached a hand out and laid it on the Bat's shoulder. Miri flinched hard at her touch at first, curling in even further like he thought she was going to hurt him, but after a few tense moments he relaxed just a bit, and when she started to slowly rub his furry backside he loosened even more.

"I'm sorry." Miri just muttered again, sounding as low as the older woman had ever heard him, but she just gently shushed him and rubbed his shoulders a little more intensively.

"It's okay Miri. I promise it's okay."

The Bat and the mother were quiet for a little while after that, Miri slowly uncurling as Nora soothingly stroked his back. But while Miri was still looking forlornly at the carpeting, Nora still couldn't keep herself from staring at his dick, which still showed no signs of going down. Her hand was getting a bit careless as it moved with a mind on its' own, as Nora's thoughts were becoming more and more distracted. This was still such an uncomfortable situation for them both, and Miri especially must've been having one of the worst days in a long time. At this point she was past trying to lecture him, she just wanted him to calm down and feel better, but no matter how much she thought she gave it there was only one thing she could think to do. 'I can't be serious. This would... This is such a bad idea.'

"Miri... Do... Do you think you'd want me to... uh... h-help you with that?" Nora finally spoke after a long time, her voice incredibly meek and uncertain.

"Uh, w-what exactly do you mean help?" Miri asked just as uncomfortably.

"You know... help you... 'relieve' yourself." The older woman somehow managed to get the words out even though she felt like she was about to faint just from saying them.

"WHAT?!" Miri suddenly gasped as he shot a look of utter shock at the suddenly very shy woman.

That came so close to just making Nora get up and walk away right then and there. But forcing herself to sit and look at the Bat she saw Miri looking baffled and cowardly and yet still so... so alluring for some reason. And then once the strongest bit of initial shock wore off and his expression softened somewhat, she could feel an intense eagerness radiating off the boy that just made her want to continue.

"M-Miss Beaufort... y-you would really... f-for me?" Miri stuttered so quietly, voice still quivering in disbelief and yet there was just enough hope underlaying it.

Nora didn't say a word, and she took her hands off of his shoulder, but she also scooted even closer on the bed until their hips were nearly touching. Both the Beast and his girlfriend's mother looked so nervous, like they were each afraid the other was gonna scramble out the door any minute. But with his chest puffed out holding in an incredibly anxious breath, Miri fully straightened back up and took his hands and his trunks off of his lap, letting his inhumanly long cock spring back up for Nora to see in all its' glory, not having shrunk a bit during that whole ordeal.

Nora would've been lying if she'd said she wasn't feeling a little intimated by such a thing, but she wasn't going to back out now and make the situation even worse. So reaching out slowly, the stern maternal figure gingerly took the Chiropteran cock in her hand. Miri and Nora both couldn't help but to turn their heads and look away from each other as the woman started to slowly stroke his length.

Things started quiet enough, just the barely audible sounds of the bed shifting and skin rubbing on skin, and there was no question this was still one of the most awkward moments in either of their lives. Nora herself was trying to zone out as much as she could, trying to just make her hand move automatically and ignore how it actually felt to her, how inconceivably big he felt just under her fingers, how thick and muscular it was, how it practically glowed in warmth, how she could feel his hammering heartbeat pulse through his veins even all the way down there.

"I-Is this okay, Miri? Is it... helping?" The mature woman tried to speak through nervous gulps, hoping some small talk might help distract her from what she was actually doing.

"Kinda... I think..." Unfortunately for the woman, chatter didn't help at all, and especially not Miri's broken, breathy response.

Nora didn't think she was doing any worse or better a couple minutes later, but as she continued to run her hands (more curiously, against her own will) around the Beast's phallus, Miri started to breathe heavier, and every so often a tiny, chittering sound came out of him. In reality, or at least in Miri's mind, he was struggling to keep as much composure as he was. Because having Nora's hand, having his girlfriend's mother stroking his dick, was actually such an incredible feeling, either in spite of or because of the terrible conflict he felt in even letting her touch him like this. And the longer she stroked him, the more confidence she showed, squeezing him tighter, rubbing him faster.

By the time Miri was letting his head loll back and he was panting and groaning more openly, Nora couldn't help her own curiosity any longer and turned her head back to look at the thing she was holding so intently. And as soon as she did she became almost mesmerized as she stroked such an alien and yet enticingly masculine phallus.

'This is no big deal, it's just to help Miri. It doesn't mean anything, it doesn't change anything, it's just to help Miri. It doesn't matter what his cock look like, or how big it is. I'm just going to get over this awkward situation as quickly as possible. Then we never have to talk about this again...' In her mind she tried and tried to tell herself it was just for the kid's benefit and she wasn't feeling anything over this beyond embarrassment. But that voice in her head was getting quieter with every stroke she made and every little growl the Beast made at her touch.

"That's it... That feels really good..." Miri groaned out, completely unprompted, and the airy, mindless tone he spoke in sent another jolt through Nora's heart.

"Uh, g-good I'm glad...Are you... are you close to being... done?" She asked, only feeling even more awkward as the Bat apparently became more comfortable.

"Kinda. I-If you could just go a bit longer..."

His eyes closed and apparently finally relaxing after such a tense confrontation, Miri let himself drift backwards to lay flat on the bed, which just made his cock stick out even more. Not sure what to do at first, Nora decided it would just be easiest to follow the Beasty kid, and so she laid down with him on her side, never letting go of his length as she did.

Things were getting more heated between them. As Miri growled and hissed in growing delight, Nora was being forced to pay more attention not just to how he was responding to her hand, but to the tingling that was growing inside her own body. Still she tried to convince herself that it was nothing, that there was NO way she was feeling even the tiniest hint of arousal herself. This was just to deal with Miri and then she was done... But that feeling was becoming much harder to ignore with every passing second.

Then in the midst of her tending to him, Miri unconsciously rolled to his side and thus turned right into Nora, putting his fluffy muzzle right against her bikini-clad breasts. He broke from his hazy state right away and quickly rolled back, and uttered a small apology as he anxiously looked away.

"Sorry."

But even that brief touch between the bodies sent a flush of excitement across Nora's skin, and rather than just continue as they'd left off, after Miri rolled back Nora decided to follow him. She wasn't even sure what she was doing anymore, why her body seemed to be moving on its' own, but in the end the matronly woman wound up laying fully atop the cute little Bat, with his cock now wedged tight between her thighs.

"Uhhh, Miss Beaufort?!" He stammered in shock as he suddenly had the woman's full weight comfortably pressing him into the bed, and her equally red face staring straight down at him with just as much anxiety.

"Its fine Miri. J-Just do what you need to."

Things were now becoming dangerously intimate, and both the teenager and the mother knew it, but that only made things even more exciting as well as nerve-wracking. Miri could feel the woman's heavy breasts crushing down on his chest, and her warm thighs squishing his cock between them was a hundred times better than her hand. Conversely Nora was becoming hyper aware of just how warm and soft Miri's fur was, how good it felt to have her whole body snuggled up against him like this, especially with so much of her skin exposed to relish in its' luxurious touch.

While at first the Beast and the mother just sort of awkwardly hugged each other and squirmed together, eventually Miri couldn't help himself; this was a situation he was way more familiar with, and he took a sharp hold of her thighs so he could deliberately stroke his cock up and down through their pillowy softness. The Bat's eyes fluttered shut and he quickly started growling and chittering again, losing himself in such a wonderful sensation.

Nora wasn't about to complain either, willing to just let Miri do whatever he needed to so he could finish himself up. But while the fluffy teen had no problem sighing and groaning and showing just how much he was enjoying things, Nora was having to struggle harder and harder to keep herself from making any sounds. She hadn't thought things through enough before rolling onto Miri, because now she was way, way too aware of his massive cock that was now rubbing dangerously close to her increasingly aching pussy lips. She hardly even realized that at some point she'd started to roll her own hips to meet his short thrusts, slowly moving her mound closer and closer in the hopes she'd get to feel that hard monster of his grinding right up against her most sensitive spot.

The Bat and the mother of his girlfriend were soon mutually grinding themselves together, Miri still panting and chittering and Nora unable to stop a few tiny mewls from escaping her own throat. Both of their bodies writhed together in long, drawn-out waves. Miri dug his tiny, razor-sharp nails into the pliant flesh of the woman's supple thighs and kept getting greedier until he was full-on groping her ass. Nora pressed her thighs together like a common tramp and raucously stroked the rest of her body all over the fluffy little boy she had completely trapped beneath her.

As the bedroom filled with the heat of their passion and just on the edge of his climax, Miri opened his eyes again to find the face of an absolutely gorgeous woman hovering just inches away, looking so needy and so wanting and so ready for him, just like they always were. Their eyes locked together in a way they never had in the ten years they'd known each other.

"Miss Beaufort..." Miri growled her name one more time, but his voice was so much more primal than it was before. It didn't sound like he was merely calling for her, it felt like he was taking possession of her.

Nora only saw that ferocious look in his eyes for a split second before the cocky little Chiropteran leaned his face up and caught her in a sudden kiss. Even though she was all but rubbing her pussy into the kid, Nora still was caught completely by surprise by such a bold move, and nearly pulled away. But all it took was one more moment for her to melt and utter a soft purr into Miri's mouth as she pressed back eagerly against his velvety muzzle.

Lips locked and heads sweltering, Miri and Nora held on tight to each other and humped hard against one another a few more times before Miri let out a particularly strong chitter into Nora's mouth. His nails dug deep into the curve of her ass and he rammed his cock up hard between her thighs before erupting in a geyser of hot, white fluid. Nora's heart fluttered almost as much as her pussy as she felt Miri cumming against her; she could feel his steel-hard rod pulse and throb against her own drooling slit, felt the thick gobs of his essence come surging up through its' length, and then finally felt several warm, gooey splashes come raining down all over her butt and thighs.

*

Just outside the room Noelle had been watching the whole ordeal between Miri and her mother unfold, with almost as much surprise as either of them felt. Her emotions were clashing wildly inside her, but were all kept in check just by the sheer shock she felt at what she was seeing. The Blonde teenager couldn't remember ever feeling so embarrassed, unnerved, or uncertain as she did in watching her own mother give a handjob to her boyfriend. Ironically enough, just like Nora, her daughter couldn't decide on how exactly she was supposed to feel about the situation, nor decide on what she should actually do herself.

And yet despite that, despite how incredulous and admittedly angry she was, by the time Miri had her mom on top of him and they were frantically humping at one another, Noelle couldn't ignore the growing warmth and wetness stirring in her own pussy, something that only made her choke up even harder when she realized it. And just when it seemed things couldn't possibly get any weirder for the young girl, she not only had to watch her precious Bat spew a jettison of his delectable cum straight up from between her mom's thighs, but she had to watch Miri plant a firm kiss right on Nora's lips, one she apparently was more than willing to return. The entire scene was just so intense that Noelle nearly... nearly had to...

...

...Well, one way or another it was a hell of a sight to witness.

While the two in the bedroom were still coming down from their high, Noelle's heart started beating a little less erratically itself, but that wasn't exactly helpful as that just left the girl recoiling hard from what she'd just seen, and now she had a million thoughts racing through her head as to what she should do next.

She was having a hell of a time getting her thoughts together after that. Sure, she had seen Miri bed plenty of other girls by now, and had usually happily gotten involved herself, or at least enjoyed the sight of it... but that was her MOM in there! Noelle couldn't just let this one go; even if it never happened again and Miri and Nora simply went their separate ways and pretended it never happened, there was no way she'd be able to ever look at either of them the same way again. No, she... she had to go in there and deal with it before it chewed them all up.

Even as committed to that as she was, reaching for the door Noelle still silently groaned to herself as her brain grinded to decide what exactly she was going to say to them. It wasn't like she had any moral ground to be angry at them, after all she was one-hundred-percent the reason Miri ever slept with any other girls in the first place. And her mom... there was no way her mom would've just done that on a lark, not without something... insane going through her head. No, Noelle had to do this gently. She had to make sure they all came away from this unscathed and okay with each other. And then she'd decide if she would...

But as her thoughts started to go down that path, her heart and stomach both lurched hard. Noelle had to accept that she couldn't tip-toe around the real issue. The real question was not going to be why Miri and Nora had wound up together like that. No, the real question would be would they... would they want to continue? And would Noelle let them? Would... would she have to... with her own mother?...

The girl felt a shiver go down her spine at that thought, but wasn't' exactly sure to what end. The knot in her gut was as bad as she'd ever felt, but even that couldn't completely distract her from the subtle throbbing she still felt lingering between her own legs. Well she guessed that just meant things were going to be even more uncomfortable than she'd figured.

*

Back inside the room, Miri and Nora had finally starting to come down and disconnected from their dizzying first kiss, at which point things immediately became far more awkward. As the worst of their lust slowly died away and their better judgement unwelcomely crept back in, the Bat and the mother were still left huddled together, face to face with his cock just inches away from her barely covered pussy. Miri's face was almost neon pink, and Nora fared no better as they were still stuck so close their noses could still touch.

"Uh, s-sorry... f-for the kiss... I mean..." Miri whimpered out while still huffing in exertion from how passionately he'd just been grabbing her.

"I... Wow, Miri... I uh, hadn't expected that from you." Nora clicked back just as meekly, suddenly not feeling nearly so comfortable with the little kid holding her butt like he still was.

"Yeah... I guess just seeing you look like that, I mean, having your face so close... you just reminded me so much of Noelle that I guess I got a little carried away. Just kinda acted on instinct." The Beast admitted through a sheepish grin that didn't break the tension at all.

In fact just hearing her daughter's name made Nora's face itch even worse as she really started to reflect on what just happened; or rather on what she'd just done with her daughter's boyfriend. Now moving a bit too fast and shakily, Nora pushed herself off of Miri's chest and moved to her knees beside him. Miri wasn't in quite as big a hurry to drag himself to sit upright and shamefully reached over to grab his trunks and half-cover himself again.

"...I suppose I've done enough to... help settle you now?" Nora lamely said, the lack of enthusiasm in her voice earning a weak reply from Miri.

"...Yeah, I think I'll be fine now."

Another awkward moment of silence followed with neither of them trying to move. Nora had to bite her lip again; she was fully aware of how easily she'd lost herself in the Bat's gaze just a moment ago, but now she was having a real rough time trying to meet his eyes again.

"...Miri..." The woman said his name cautiously, not something that made him feel particularly good. Through sheer force she managed to look at the Beast's face again, at least seeing she had his attention.

"You know... you know this can't ever happen again, right?"

Miri took longer than he should have to reply.

"...I know."

"Good... Then, let's just try and forget this ever happened." Nora still felt enough like a nervous-wreck herself as she said that, but she was actually surprised by how much she saw Miri's face fall at that, like that was legitimately upsetting to him. But in the end, he just gave one more spineless reply.