The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in world entirely made of Brandy, Miri reached down and started to stroke his painfully hard cock. He immediately started to let out long, strained growls and chitters as his fantasies took him right back to where he'd left them. Once again the aroused Animal imagined himself in this very bed with Brandy wrapped around him, and all the other women at the pool part snuggled in close. They all begged for his affection, offered and submitted themselves to him without remorse, exactly the way he deserved. It's was such an incredibly potent image, the very atmosphere of the room making his head dizzy, and since he'd already been pushed so impossibly far to the ledge he knew he wasn't going to hold on very long...

*

But while the Bat was making himself nice and comfortable, Nora was only a couple minutes behind him, following into the house and heading upstairs to look in Brandy's room so she could check on him as she'd offered his mother. She found the bedroom door closed, but as she got close enough she started to hear some heavy breathing and strained groans. Immediately the Blonde-haired woman felt concern that Miri really was sicker than he had let on, and her motherly instincts kicked in right away. She didn't even knock before opening the door and calling for him.

"Miri, sweety? Are you doing okay in...

But the woman couldn't even finish that, as she was shocked into absolute silence the moment she set her eyes on Miri, who was laying naked in the bed and had his hand moving like lightning along an impossibly massive phallus that in no way should've belonged to a kid like him.

The entranced Chiropteran had no idea of his new audience, with his eyes shut tight and his face smothered in Brandy's panties he was completely lost in his improper fantasies. He didn't react to Nora at all, only groaned out Brandy's names a few times before his voice broke into a harsh, chittering cry.

The Platinum-Blonde mother was utterly stunned as she watched Miri's hips rise off the mattress, his angry red cock towering into the air before it erupted in an unbelievably huge jet of cum, shooting off with such force and flying right in her direction. The pearly white spurt flew so far across almost the whole room that it nearly managed to hit her feet. Miri himself went ragged after the fact, slacking into the bed and panting raggedly. Nora could only stare at him in deathly silence.

For just a few second, Miri did feel an incredible relief from that orgasm, he couldn't remember the last time he'd been so pent up. However, that feeling would be short lived, because as soon as he pulled the frilly undergarments out of his face and opened his eyes he found his girlfriend's mother standing right there at the door staring a hole through him.

"MISS BEAUFORT?!" Miri barked in confusion and panic as he bolted upright in the bed. The woman didn't respond herself, she looked still as a doll, and the kid suddenly felt like there was a massive drill boring a pit into his stomach.

"I-I can explain!... Uh, I mean I was just!... Ah, oh gods..." The frightened Bat pathetically tried to stammer an explanation, but he was truly at a loss for what he could possibly say at a time like this.

But just as the real terror and desperation began to flood Miri's eyes, Nora's senses returned to her, and her face started to burn a brighter red than the little Beast had ever seen in his life.

"SORRY!" The woman yelped, by far the most frazzled that Miri had ever seen her, and without another word she spun around and practically jumped back into the hallway while shutting the door with force just barely shy of a full-on-slam.

Left alone in the bedroom, Miri was on the verge of hyperventilating as he set into one of the worst panic attacks of his life. His mind raced with a million thoughts, none of which were good. In fact, the teenage boy figured he was well and truly fucked now that Nora of all possible people had just walked in on him jacking off in the bedroom of some little old church lady and family friend of theirs, scarlet panties in hand as if the universe really needed him to be literally caught red-handed. He was dead, Miri was sure he was so, so, so much more dead than he'd ever been before.

*

Out in the hallway, Nora had to lean her back against the door just to keep her balance Her face actually stung from how hard she'd just been blushing, and she had about as many thoughts racing through her head as the Bat did on the other side of the door. She felt so embarrassed to have seen that. She really couldn't believe she'd just walked in on Miri doing... that!

Parts of the woman were wondering just what the hell that kid had been thinking, parts of her knew she should probably be screaming her head off at him for daring to do something so disgusting in someone else's home, let alone their very bed. And then a part of her started to realize just how big his penis had looked...

That thought didn't last a fraction of second before Nora forcefully crossed it out of her head. That was the absolute last thing she should be focusing on! Why would that even matter to her, things were so much more serous! Even if it was... NO! No, she had to deal with this situation somehow.

But just because she knew that, as a responsible adult and parent, she was supposed to do something, she really had no idea just what the hell it was she was supposed to do. Should she go back outside and tell Veronica so she could deal with her son? Or maybe she should just march back in and start the lecture herself? Miri had to be punished, right? This was unacceptable behavior.

Or maybe, just maybe, she was thinking a bit too hastily and thus a bit too harshly? After all, this was an... extraordinary situation. Maybe Miri had a genuine problem, something he had to talk out in a calmer setting.

It was just so hard for Nora to come to a decision, one way or another it was not going to be a fun thing to deal with. Goddess, she just never imagined she'd catch the boy she'd known for almost ten years in such an act. And it didn't help that she had also never really imagined that he'd look quite like that... that it'd look so huge... or that he would shoot so much...

Nora almost bashed her head back against the door as she mentally slapped herself again. 'For Goddess' sake Nora, get a grip on yourself! Where are you letting your mind wander? This is serious! You CAN'T be thinking about Miri like that! You absolutely CAN NOT!'

Reigning herself in and trying to get back on track, Nora tried again to go over her options, but still couldn't decide. It almost never happened, but the mother was simply at a loss for what to do. Finally leaning her body off the door and turning to face it again, she felt strange. It wasn't just her confused thoughts and mixed emotions, her whole body felt like it was on pins and needles, and there was some unsettling feeling welling in the pit of her stomach; no, it was something lower than that, deeper.

The minutes ticked by and eventually Nora decided that she couldn't do nothing. So swallowing down her embarrassment and forcing down all those... ulterior thoughts in her head, she sucked in a breath and reached for the doorknob. She had to... the two of them needed to talk, that much was obvious. So that's how she'd at least start things out; she was just going to go in there again and her and Miri were going to talk about this little... incident.

*

While all this had happened, Noelle had been silently following her mother, and had just gotten to the top of the stairs in time to hear a few panicked shouts from both Miri and her mom. The younger girl was peeking around the corner the moment Nora bolted out of the room and slammed the door, looking incredibly offput, something Noelle very rarely saw in her mother.

Noelle herself decided to remain hidden and just watch, and eventually she saw Nora regain a bit of her composure before turning and marching back into the room. Her curious nature as always getting the better of her, the teenager crept up to the bedroom door and quietly opened it just a crack so she could spy though. She had no idea of the surprise that was waiting for her.

*

Back inside the room, Miri was having a total meltdown. 'SHIT! What the hell am I gonna do about this?! I-I have to talk to her, and before she talks to anyone else! Oh gods if my mom finds out! Shit, I gotta get dressed first! No wait, shit I have to clean this up! Damnit, what the hell was I thinking?! Fuck fuck fuck shit fuck shit fuck!!!'

While his brain swam in a constant barrage of worry the hysterical Bat scrambled aimlessly around the room, looking for anything he could use to try and wipe up the massive amount of cum he'd just shot across half the room. Ultimately he just grabbed his cast-aside swimming trunks and threw himself onto the floor in a desperate effort to mop up the sticky mess he'd made. That also happened to be the moment Nora came back into the room.

The equally frazzled mother wasn't really sure what she was expecting to find, but what she did see was a nervous-wreck of a Miri on his knees in the carpet, trying with little success to clean up the traces of his poor decision. A moment after she opened the door though he stopped to look up at her, and his eyes looked so fear-stricken, remorseful, and just overall pitiful. Nora could tell he wanted to say something, his lips were moving, but he was completely tongue-tied, so he just stayed there on his knees, staring at her and trembling. It seemed she'd have to take the lead, not that she really had any better idea of what to say than he did.

"...I think we need to have a talk... how about we take a seat?" Nora spoke very soft, as calm and quiet as she could force herself to be as she shut the door behind her.

Miri just gave a spineless nod of his head and rose up to his feet, apparently forgetting or just not caring that he was completely naked in front of her and so giving his girlfriend's mother a very close and complete view of his cock, which was still impressively erect. Nora was barely able to stop a sound from escaping her throat, awkwardly folding her hands and averting her eyes (after a few seconds, at least). When she made that gesture, Miri did look down at himself and remember the state he was still in, letting out a pathetic yelp and thrusting his soiled trunks in front of his lap.

"Sorry! Shit, sorry! Oh gods..." He barked out almost in pain, and Nora was finding she needed a will of iron to maintain her own composure.

"I-It's fine Miri... Let's just sit down and talk this out."

Even though what they both really wanted to do was just run away and hide in a closet, Miri and Nora did walk over and took a seat side by side on the bed, expressly avoiding eye contact. There was a painful silence between them for a long while, Miri waiting for the lecture he was sure he was about to be lambasted by and Nora still really having no idea how to begin, or even what tone she was supposed to take with him.

"...Well Miri... I can't say I ever expected to find you doing... something like that." Nora finally started to speak, her voice still wavering as she struggled to find her own footing.

"Sorry." Miri's apology came as a total reflex, sounding nothing like the responsible young man she knew he was and far too much like a moody child.

"I just mean... what on Earth were you thinking? Doing something so..." Nora started and found herself just instinctively falling into her stern, unbending demeanor, a lecture already at the tip of her lips and her brow furrowing in disappointment before her mind really caught up.

But just as she was about to set into her tirade she actually turned to look at the young Bat, and her growing scowl melted the instant she was reminded of just how miserably he already looked. So Nora stopped herself in her tracks, taking a deep breath and growing quiet again. A one-sided lecture wasn't going to fix this problem, she needed to hear his side too.

"...Look, Miri..." Nora tried again, her voice far gentler this time. He was still making a pointed effort of staring straight down at the floor, and she wished he would meet her eyes, it might make it a tiny bit easier for her to continue.

But since he wouldn't look at her, that just made it harder for Nora to keep her own eyes off of his crotch. Even though the teen was firmly pressing his balled-up trunks over himself it was practically impossible for him to hide such an impressive tent. That almost made the irritated mother's voice hitch again, and while she struggled to find the right words she barely realized she was biting her lip. Once again she had to mentally strangle herself, and wished she still had a wall to beat her head against. 'STOP THAT! Now is not the time for that!'

"...I'm not going to yell at you Miri/ I promise I'm not going to get mad and I'm not trying to embarrass you either... But I would like you to help me understand, because this... I know you aren't an idiot, so if there's something bothering you, or some reason for you acting so... extremely, I'd like it if you told me. I-I think it would go a long way towards helping." Nora managed to make herself sound far more professional than she feared, and while she was still struggling to keep her eyes from wandering too far she did think she saw Miri relax just a tiny bit. He didn't answer right away, and Nora let him be for just a minute, but eventually the Beast's muzzle opened back up and he started to speak.

"...I think I am more of an idiot than you think..." He started in a pitiful grumble, and though Nora forced a tiny choked murmur of a laugh at that he didn't look to feel any better because of it.

The Bat was at just as much of a loss for what to say as Nora was. Could he tell her the truth; no, absolutely not. How did he tell the woman that her daughter had been feeding him a string of perverse thoughts to the point where he couldn't control himself anymore? No, it wasn't fair to blame Noelle. It was his fault for letting her get the better of him, for not having better control over himself, and for letting himself be caught. Still, he had to tell Nora something, so maybe some bits of the truth would be enough.

"Today... I don't know, I just... You know, it's a pool party. I guess just having so many beautiful women around, you know... in bikinis, I kinda felt surrounded. Every girl here is just so pretty. Not just Noelle, but Mrs. Davis, Mrs. Parker, Mrs. Lancaster, Mrs. Blair, they're all so beautiful. And Mrs. Klaus... gods, I've had a crush on her since preschool... I know that's... that's a seriously creepy thing to say, but just everywhere I look there's someone I can't help staring at... I got too pent up, I guess. I could hardly think, I just needed to... to get it out of my system." Miri gloomily admitted, still unable to bring his eyes up to look at the woman sitting next to him, maybe a good thing as at the moment she was giving him a look that was a lot more incredulous than pitying.

"I'll be honest Miri, I would've expected you to be old enough to be past having such... uncontrollable urges." The Blonde-haired mother said with more than a bit of skepticism.

"I know... guess I'm just pretty pathetic." Still he continued to grovel, and even though his explanation hadn't been completely satisfactory to her, Nora still felt more sorry for him than upset.

She took a deep breath and turned her eyes off him for a moment, both getting quiet again as Nora thought on how to take things from here. Miri finally managed to turn his own face back up and look at the woman, and unfortunately the only thing that really did was remind him that she herself was still wearing a nothing but a skimpy, zebra-striped bikini. He swallowed down a hard lump as he was once again made very aware that Nora herself was an incredibly sexy girl, and now she was half-naked and sitting less than a foot away from him.

If he'd had even a moment's more reflection, Miri probably would've punched himself and asked what the hell he thought he was about to do, but he didn't, and instead just opened his big mouth.

"Y-You know... I also think... y-you're really beautiful yourself, Miss Beaufort... It's kinda distracting, honestly." Miri's face was blazoned a bright pink as soon as he admitted that, and half of him wanted to bite off his own tongue. But no matter how much agony it cost him, the Beast kid managed not to look away from the pretty woman he'd just complimented, even if it came at the most awkward possible moment.

That took Nora well off her guard, and her pensive thoughts broke as her own face flushed crimson at the compliment.

"Uh... wow, umm... thank you Miri..." Nora nervously replied. It really shouldn't have had as strong an effect on her as it did, but considering he'd just spilled his guts about how he'd been so overwhelmed by "pretty girls" and then to hear that she was included in that list did make her think a bit harder on just how serious he was when he said that. His expression certainly didn't help; he wasn't exactly a Casanova, but fretful as his face was she could tell he wasn't joking. Nora really didn't know what was the appropriate way to respond... but it definitely was not because he just made her heart do a tiny flip.

"I'm, uh, I'm flattered to hear you say that, really." The way she said that must not have sounded very convincing, because Miri's face actually hardened a bit more.

"Hey, I really mean it!" The Bat insisted, losing a bit of that anxious cowardice that had been pinning him down, and now was Nora's turn to back down.

"I-I'm sure you do Miri, and I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I wasn't taking you seriously. It's just... well I'm a little surprised you'd be willing to, uh... compliment me like that when you're already dating my daughter. I mean, she just has to look way better compared to me is all."

Her words were only stirring the little Beast even more, making his voice grow bolder, more insistent that he made sure Nora really believed him.

"Well, yeah Noelle is one of the prettiest girls I've ever known, and I really love her. But you're absolutely beautiful too! And I'm not comparing you two just because you're a mom and daughter. I mean, yeah you share a lot of similarities, but both of you are just so pretty in your own ways too!"

Nora was starting to feel very warm under her collar, and her stomach even more fluttery as Miri sang all that praise for her. She had no doubt he was being one-hundred-percent honest, too. She could easily tell from how much more daring his words and his body language were becoming, especially the way his eyes were now very obviously running over her. The Blonde mother swore she could even see the tent in his trunks rising up even further; quite flattering indeed. 'I guess I really shouldn't be thinking of Miri as just a silly little boy anymore. I've never really noticed how much his body...Damnit Nora, no! Shit, just how did I miss him growing up so much right in front of my eyes?!'

"Geez, Miri. I just really don't know what to say. I had no idea you felt that strongly about me... Uh, really strongly, by the looks of it..." The addled woman stammered as her eyes now fell obviously on his still stiff cock. 'Good Goddess Miri, how much longer is it gonna take before that thing settles down?'

At first Miri was a little confused by what she meant, but following her eyes down he was reminded that he was still showing off way too much to the woman, and quickly lost his bravado, hunching back down and pressing on his trunks even tighter.