The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon Miri, you've got a whole day to ogle tits, but the food's almost ready and I'm starving!" The girl happily chirped through a shit-eating grin. Miri gave her a small pout in return through his still pink-flushed face, but allowed her to push him out of the water regardless, and honestly kind of feeling thankful to her for that excuse to get his mind out of the gutter.

Unfortunately for him, that relief would be extremely short lived, and the most evocative sight yet was about to enflame his libido. Just as the teens were leaving the pool, Brandy Klaus was finally emerging from her own home to join the rest of the party goers, and Miri didn't think she could've made a more stunning entrance if she'd been stepping onto the red carpet at the Oscars. A wide brimmed hat crowned her hair while a bright, rose-red beach robe fell loose around her back, and yet she'd left it untied and thus left her front fully on display for everyone to see. And even though Brandy was the second oldest of the women present, she still had a dizzyingly arousing figure to show off, highlighted so very enticingly by a red and white striped bikini that wasn't at all what Miri would describe as modest. But by far the most eye-catching feature, the thing that made the rest of her beauty glow with the peak of femininity, was the easily noticeable bump that she looked so proud to have protruding from her belly.

As Brandy made her way onto the grass and towards the rest of the party a few audible gasps and delighted sounds could be heard around the yard as the rest of the church mothers made their way over to greet their gracious hostess. Even though he and Noelle were still off by the pool's edge, Miri could easily see the sheer delight written on the various women's faces as they all crowded Brandy, smiling and congratulating her, telling her how good she looked as they each took a turn to reach out and feel the inviting bump for themselves. And from the brilliant smile she wore, it looked like Mrs. Klaus was plenty happy to let them all feel her tummy, looking as proud as Miri had ever seen anyone to show off her pregnancy.

It wasn't long afterwards that Ruben loudly and jovially announced that the food was ready, causing the numerous younger children to all charge towards the grill and thus forcing the women to follow and keep control among the rabble. Brandy, however, didn't rush off with the rest, instead staying by herself and locking her warm eyes with Miri and Noelle. Not needing more of an invitation than that, the two teens forwent rushing for food themselves and went up to meet with their old caretaker.

"Hi Brandy! We were wondering when you were finally gonna join us out here." Noelle greeted the woman as bubbly as she ever did.

"Hello to you too. I'm so glad to see you both decided to come." Brandy replied through that old smile of hers that was warm enough to melt ice (and melt Miri's knees).

"Yeah, happy to be here! And thanks so much for throwing this whole things together, it really is great!" Miri spoke up, sounding a little too excited as he was just desperate to hide how aroused he'd already become. But that task only became harder when the beautiful older woman turned that slow-burning smile directly on him.

"Glad to hear that Miri. Of course, you two are welcome to come over any time. You don't always have to wait for me to throw a big party like this."

"S-Sorry! We didn't mean!... I mean, we just thought!..." The spineless Beast immediately faltered at her small complaint and scrambled to not sound so ungrateful. But thankfully his hostess was quick to let him off the hook and ease his worry with small laugh.

"Relax Miri, I'm just teasing. I know you kids probably have much better things to do than entertain me."

"It wouldn't be any trouble, really!" Miri quickly went from remorse to over-eagerness, which earned a small roll of Noelle's eyes.

"We'd be happy to make a date with you anytime it's convenient." The Blonde girl added with far more confidence, casting her boyfriend a sly look out of the corner of her eye.

Brandy could only smile all the brighter at the two teenagers' old schtick. "Well thanks kids, I'd like that."

Miri only came to realize how lost he'd been in making goo-goo eyes at the older woman after Noelle's elbow collided with his arm, and he turned to find a much more smug grin waiting for him. He shook his head clear of the butterflies enough to give her a small frown before turning back to the much gentler girl in front of them.

"Uh, anyways, thanks again for even throwing this party in the first place. I just hope it wasn't too much trouble for you."

"Why? Just because of this?" Brandy replied through a soft chuckle as she looked down at herself and ran a hand over the swell of her stomach. "You're sweet, Miri, but you don't need to worry. I didn't suddenly turn to glass just because I started carrying this little guy around."

Noelle didn't think Brandy caught it, but she definitely saw the way Miri's eyes grew as she directed them right to that baby bump. Still, this was one of the few cases where she really couldn't blame the guy.

"Well it definitely suits you Brandy! You look just incredible right now!" The younger girl positively gushed over the lovely matron's figure.

"Thanks Noelle, I really appreciate hearing that."

"And I know that Miri would definitely agree." The capricious little girl continued as she shot another leering grin towards her boyfriend.

"Oh? Really now?" And as if her mind had perfectly synced with Noelle's most mischievous tendencies, Brandy shot her own dusky, suggestive look at the hapless Beast kid. Miri suddenly felt like he was being pinned under a metric ton just by that look of hers.

"You have no idea." Noelle ribbed him even harder, clearly delighting in the Bat's discomfort. "Go on Miri, tell her."

The besieged Bat felt like was about to have another meltdown under those expectant eyes peering down at him from just past the smoky black glass, but somehow his mouth did start to move.

"Y-Yeah, you uh... you look really... really, really pretty like that." He managed to stammer out, feeling like such a little kid even as he said it.

Appropriately, Brandy gave him a smile that felt a lot more like how she smiled at him when he was a nine-year-old compared to how she'd been looking at him more recently.

"Not your best compliment, but I know you meant it."

Miri's ears drooped as Noelle barely managed to contain her giggle from filling the whole backyard.

"Sorry Brandy. He can sometimes be a tiny bit more charming when he hasn't had his jaw hanging loose all day." Noelle apologized on Miri's behalf as she continued to glow in his torment.

"Why do I bother." The poor Bat just grumbled as he received a two-sided criticism.

Noelle didn't stop snickering, but did reach out to scratch under the boy's fluffy chin before announcing with absolute confidence.

"Because you love us!"

Miri simmered a bit more as Noelle continued to have her fun at his expense, but every hint of sourness was wiped away with what Brandy had to say next.

"So, did you two want to feel the baby?"

The only thing faster than Miri's shocked gasp of "What?!" was Noelle's uncontrollably excited squeal of "Yes!" Nearly knocking her boyfriend aside, the younger girl centered herself directly in front of her older counterpart and eagerly, though gently ran her fingers over Brandy's smooth, round belly. Miri watched from the side, almost as mesmerized as Noelle had clearly become, the girl looking nothing shy of enamored as she caressed their hostess' swollen stomach.

"Goddess Brandy, it already feels so big. I can't even imagine how cute your baby's gonna be." Noelle quietly marveled as her eyes shimmered over the pretty and pregnant woman.

Brandy let out a soft, fluttery hum of approval as the teen ran her fingers over her tummy.

"I feel just the same."

As Noelle apparently got her fill and took her hands off of the soon-to-be mother, Brandy then turned her kindly, awaiting eyes on the Batty teenager standing just to the side.

"Well Miri? Did you want to feel too?"

"I, uh... I don't..." The poor Bat had no mind but to stammer as his painfully nervous eyes darted between the woman's smiling face and her round belly.

But then Noelle, in a slightly rare display of gentleness, got behind the furry teen and placed her hands on his shoulders as she softly spoke into his ear. "Go ahead Miri. If there's anyone here who should get to feel, it's you."

Seeing just how anxious this situation had made him, Brandy decided to take matters into her own hands, reaching out to take the timid Bat's claws and bringing them closer to her own body. However, as soon as the very tips of those sharp nails had brushed the woman's tight skin, Miri jerked his hands back, casting an apologetic look at Brandy.

"SORRY! Sorry! I just... I don't want to hurt you... or them."

Brandy couldn't decide whether to laugh or coo in pity at the boy's worry, but stopped herself form doing either and merely took his hands again, holding them much more firmly this time.

"Trust me Miri, there's nothing you could do to hurt us."

The timid little Beast was about as nervous as Brandy had ever seen, but this time he didn't pull away when the woman placed his fuzzy palms back on her baby-laden stomach. Holding her there in silence, Miri slowly felt his nervousness ebb away, merely focused on the warmth between his hands. Peering up again, Brandy pinned his eyes with a look that was as loving as it was mischievous, silently reveling with him the forbidden knowledge of just what it was that was truly inside of her.

There was no way Miri could look away from that sly grin of hers, he just lost himself in that look as his fuzzy hands slowly explored around her belly. He hadn't really dwelt on it that much before this moment, but now he could actually feel the life that was growing inside of this unbelievably beautiful woman, a Beast life. Now Miri was intimately focused on that fact that he was the one who had put this child inside of Brandy, that it would serve as permanent proof of what he'd done with a woman he'd adored nearly his entire life. As all those thoughts sparkled in his head, as he felt the little creature growing safe and snug in her womb and she locked him down with such an intense, arousingly loving gaze, the Bat felt like he was moments away from losing all sense and throwing Brandy to the grass right then and there to have his way with her.

For her part, Noelle only stood and grinned as she watched Miri unconsciously rub at Brandy's body, the girl herself every bit as invested in the secret fact that he was the one with the rightful claim over that child.

"Careful with the claws there, Miri. I think you've already left enough of a visible mark on Brandy." The girl playfully purred against his ear.

Only then realizing how deeply he'd zoned out holding on to the lovely older woman, the Bat hastily pulled his hands back again and blurted out another "Sorry."

But Brandy just made another small, happy sound and replaced the Beast's hands with her own on her belly.

"You know, I did mean it when I said you two are free to visit whenever. And a I do hope you'll manage to make your way over once the baby's born."

"I will! I definitely promise!" Miri insisted almost urgently, and the sincerity behind his eyes being to the point of near panic eked another fluttery giggle from the gravid woman.

His look was enough on its' own to make her believe that if she simply asked him to, he'd drop to his knees, propose to her on the spot and promise to be there as a father... but that's not what she needed from the young Beast. He had his own life to lead, and she was plenty happy with what they currently shared, and hopefully would continue to share every so often.

"Alright, I'll look forward to it then, and I know the baby will too. I just hope they grow up to be half as sweet as you are." Brandy spoke so warmly that Miri was barely able to keep from throwing himself into her embrace.

"Cute as I know that would be, you may want to try to raise them to have a bit more of a spine than he does." And as always, Noelle couldn't resist the urge to tease her beloved Bat.

Miri grumbled as Brandy turned her own mischievous grin on the Blonde. "Ease up on him, Noelle. Miri here isn't quite as timid as you always make him out to be. In fact, sometimes he can prove to be downright brave..."

The Bat inflated a bit at the woman's inspiring words, at least before she pointedly turned her gaze down below his waist.

"...Although, right now you may not want to be putting all that 'bravery' on display deary."

Miri followed her eyes down, and only then realized he'd been sporting a painfully obvious and massive tent in his trunks. Choking in sudden panic, the aggravated Animal didn't even think as he grabbed Noelle by the shoulders and pulled her in front of him, glancing around and silently thanking the gods that everyone else at the party was completely ignoring them. The two women shared another snicker at his unfortunate circumstance.

"Well, if nothing else you sure know how to make a girl feel flattered." Brandy joked, and Miri almost couldn't believe how someone could sound so kind and yet so sarcastic at the same time. "Thanks again you two for coming, but I think it's long past time we sat down to eat. I don't know about you two, but since I'm carrying an extra stomach here I'm famished."

With another knowing smile cast the teens' way, Brandy finally turned and started to make her way towards the other adults, leaving Miri quivering behind his shield of a girlfriend.

"Guess you'll need another minute, then?" Noelle snidely asked without even turning to look.

"Shut up Noelle." Miri growled as he struggled to bite back his agitation and the increasingly painful levels of lust he felt boiling up inside.

"Yeah, yeah. Look, you just get that thing poking my butt to calm down fast, because I'm starving too, and it looks like we're gonna be last in line."

*

Indeed, all the other parents and kids were sitting around in small groups eating by the time Miri and Noelle got their turn at the grill, each teen holding up a paper plate as Ruben grinned at them and loaded them up with burgers and hot dogs, frankly more than either actually wanted.

"Uh, wow, thanks Mr. Klaus." Miri said politely, though looking a bit unnerved by the massive pile of food slapped down on his plate.

"Yeah, thank you. I just hope you left enough for yourself" Noelle added, similarly intimidated.

Ruben for his part just gave the kids a hearty chuckle. "Haha! Don't you kids worry about that, eat up! I've been stockpiling plenty of food ever since the missus started carrying around that little bundle. The little guy in there can really put stuff away... uh, but don't tell Brandy I said that."

The teenagers shared a small laugh with their genial host as they all cast a glance back towards the pregnant woman, who herself was reclining in a lounger and laughing along with the other moms that surrounded her.

"Speaking of which, I saw you two chatting with her a minute ago. She let you get a good feel of her bump?"

Miri almost choked at that, even before he had taken a single bite. Lucky Noelle kept her cool much more easily, though she did send a sly look Miri's way.

"Yeah, she pretty much insisted she did."

Miri met Noelle's barely concealed smug with an angrily pleading looking, though Ruben remained totally oblivious to either of their expressions and instead turned his attention back to the grill.

"It really is something, isn't it. You know she really loves having the two of you around, fact she's already talked about having you two babysit the little tyke."

"Really?" Noelle made sure her voice sounded pleasantly surprised, but her eyes betrayed what she was really thinking to Miri. And it was a good thing the older gentleman was facing the other direction, because the little Bat absolutely would have had to avoid eye contact with him by now.

"Heh, you have no idea. If she's not talking about the baby she's talking about you two. Hopefully I'm not putting you out by saying this, but I kinda think she's looking at you two to be like sort of an older brother and sister to the little guy." Ruben just continued to prattle on totally oblivious.

Noelle could practically feel the heat of the blood pooling in Miri's face, and came so close to cracking up herself just from seeing how desperate the Bat was for a way out of this conversation.

"Wow, it really means a lot to us that she thinks that way." The girl kept up the act, her voice still sounding so sweet and yet Miri could see just how wicked her thoughts truly were.

And still Ruben went on, not at all catching wind of the teens' respective smug and shamed expressions. "You two are good kids. Have been for a long time now, and Brandy always seems to be just a bit perkier whenever you're around, even more so since she's been pregnant."

"Yeah, we could definitely tell how happy she was."

Noelle was almost burning a hole in the side of Miri's face with her sinful grin, and boy did he just not understand how it was so easy for her to keep her voice measured and innocent when her smile was as twisted as it was. And yet somehow, as if she had a light-switch installed in her evil little brain, the moment Ruben looked back their way Noelle had flipped to a one-hundred-percent innocent expression. The man never had a clue as he gave them both one more friendly look before casting his eyes past them and sending a loving look towards his wife.

"She's never really been the type to just come out and say things like that, but I can just tell she's by far the happiest I've seen her in a long time. She's really looking forward to being a mom, and I know she's gonna love that child like nothing else in the world."

As Ruben stared day-dreaming off in the distance, Noelle snuck one last devilishly smug look with her utterly miserable looking Bat.

"Oh, I believe that."

*

Finally Noelle allowed Miri some small respite and led him over to a corner of the backyard where they could be alone. The teenagers had spread their beach towels on the grass far enough away from the rest of the parents and kids where they could talk without being overhead, and Miri had barely bitten into his perfectly quintessential summer meal before Noelle had taken advantage of that fact. The girl's eyes were already glowing as she peered at her favorite Beast from behind the edge of a burger, and Miri knew exactly where she was about to lead into.

"So, Ruben sure seems excited for the new baby." Noelle said in an overly-sweet sing-song tone.

"Noelle, I'm begging you. Can we please, please just drop it for today?" Miri pleaded, offering his most pathetic, miserable look to his girlfriend in the futile hope she'd listen for once and they could just go back to having a pleasant family gathering like they used to.

But her grin only turned even more sinisterly sweet, making it clear that this was the most fun she was going to be having today.

"Drop what? You mean you don't want to think about the fact that Ruben as no idea that it's your baby growing inside his wife?"

Miri couldn't even offer an angry glare, she could only see panic in his eyes as he stared at the grass and forcefully crammed his burger into his mouth to try and drown her out. But he couldn't hide what his real feelings on the matter were, the way his ears twitched when she spoke about the lovely older woman that was carrying the Bat's offspring behind her husband's back, and he especially couldn't hide the tent beginning to rise in his trunks again.