The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 08

Story Info
Noelle, Miri, and Nora set off some fireworks of their own.
26.6k words
4.83
1.3k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
585 Followers

Fourth of July, Part 2

***

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by the ancient Goddess Hera has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters.

This story also involves incestuous relationships between a mother and daughter.

In this chapter, a cunning young woman 'catches' her Beastly boyfriend in the midst of a sinful act with her mother, but her reaction is far from what either would've ever expected...

***

Additional Author's Note

Chapters 7 and 8 are part of a single story line.

***

"NOELLE?!"

Nora felt her face completely drain at the sight of her daughter, and she hastily threw her arms in front of her chest even though she was still wearing the bikini she'd been perfectly comfortable parading around in all morning. Miri's mouth went cotton dry as his arms went ramrod straight holding down his discarded trunks over his lap.

But even though her mother and boyfriend were in every sense as stunned as a couple of deer in the headlights, Noelle hardly appeared any more composed. Already the girl was finding it difficult enough to look either in the face as she struggled to bed down her own uncertainty. As slowly and delicately as she could, she pressed her back to the door until it shut completely with a barely audible 'click.'

Nora completely choked up at the sight of her daughter, getting a sucker punch of a lesson that the embarrassment she'd felt when she first walked in on Miri was nothing compared to the sheer mortification she felt now. And Miri felt caught in a way he just never had before. He might've been in lots of 'compromising' positions with many other girls before, but those had all been at Noelle's order, and usually with her right there in the midst or at least knowing about it. This, though, this had happened completely behind her back; this was cheating, and the cowardly Bat's stomach curdled at that realization. But one brief glance at Nora and Miri quickly saw that she felt even worse about this than he did, and despite his own shame his only instinct at that instant was to protect her, just the same as he would've done for Noelle.

In a move sudden enough to surprise both girls and even Miri himself, the Beast kid shot to his feet and met Noelle's eyes.

"Noelle please, this is all my fault! I am so, so sorry! I know I'm trash, I know I'm awful and the worst and you should seriously hate me right now, but please just don't take this out on your mom! She wasn't!... I mean she didn't!... Ugh, l-look, I let this get out of hand, alright, so I deserve all the blame!"

Miri's voice was utterly pathetic, as was the look in his eyes, and yet even so he didn't cower away from meeting Noelle, and knowing him as well as she did the girl could tell he was completely sincere in what he was saying. In fact, when she took a single step towards them, Miri took one closer to her in turn, consciously or not putting himself more between Noelle and Nora, clearly intent on protecting her even if he had to shoulder the whole blame. He was still a massive idiot, and his words didn't at all excuse anyone... but he did make it clear to Noelle that he really cared about her mother. He cared about both of them, in fact. An idiot, but one she just loved so much.

Taking a small breath of her own, Noelle fought herself to match Miri's gaze, and then struggled even more to bring a small, anxious smile to her lips.

"Miri, just relax, ok? I'm not mad at you. Either of you." The teen girl said in a small voice as she slowly started to approach the defensive Beast. She could tell right away he didn't believe her, but while his face continued to falter he did start to step closer himself to meet with her.

"N-Noelle c'mon. You have to be mad about this. I mean, you have every right to be. So if you're gonna slap me or scream 'til my ears bleed I get it, I deserve it. But please, I'd rather you just be honest and up front with me." Miri bemoaned, doing everything shy of begging her to punch him square in the jaw.

"Wow Miri, you're not usually this much of a masochist." But the girl just offered a lame joke in turn, although it didn't do much to break the tension and she already sort of regretted it.

Seeing Miri didn't look any less uneasy, Noelle's own small smile began to falter. She raised a hand up, and obviously fearing a violent outburst Miri squeezed his eyes shut and braced himself. But rather than a sharp sting across his cheek, all he felt was his girlfriend's delicate hand brushing past his temple and gently stroking behind his ears. When he opened his eyes there was more than a little confusion there.

"I told you I'm not mad, and I meant it. I'm not playing a game with you or anything either." Noelle assured him in as soft and serious a voice as she could, but since she could see he still wasn't totally calmed the girl pulled her hand back and folded her hands behind her back, trying to show she felt as defenseless as he did

"I do think we should all probably... talk about this."

She could see a painful degree of shame flash down Miri's spine as the Bat slumped, looking completely defeated even though that wasn't what her goal was.

"...You know, it probably says something pretty bad about you if you have to be told that twice in one hour." Well, at least Miri was able to crack a lame joke like that, self-deprecating as it was, but Noelle allowed him a tiny smile and hint of a chuckle to reward him.

A nod of her head and Miri turned back towards the bed, but now Noelle was left to match eyes with her mother, and the younger Blonde barely managed to keep her throat from clenching shut.

"M-Mom? I-Is it alright with you if we... we all talk?"

Nora herself was on the razor's edge of a meltdown, but pursing her lips and staring down at her own lap, the older woman finally managed to let out a small breath of an answer. "...Yes... I suppose we had better."

The two teenagers joined the mother, all three now sitting on the edge of the bed and each feeling like this was the most awkward day of their lives. Unfortunately, no one quite knew how to start a discussion like this; Nora and Miri alone had been in a difficult enough situation, but Noelle now exacerbated that problem so much worse. So the three just had to sit there in painful silence for several minutes, none of them able to look another in the eye, not yet.

Of the three, Nora had to be feeling the worst, though. Hands and eyes planted firmly down on her lap, she was barely able to keep herself from openly sobbing by digging her nails down into the skin of her thighs. In her head she mentally screamed and cursed herself out far harsher than before, far harsher than she'd ever had to yell at Noelle growing up. She still couldn't believe she'd ever allowed herself to get caught up in such a... compromising position... oh who the hell was she kidding, she had no right to pretend this was some kind of accident. She was the one who had offered to rub Miri's cock, she was the one who rolled onto him, starting rubbing her body on him like a stray cat in heat, she was the one who came barely millimeters away from fucking her own daughter's boyfriend! Just what in the name of the good, merciful Goddess had she been thinking?! Now she had no idea how she was supposed to set things straight. But she was still the adult here, she was the instigator, and that made all of this her responsibility.

"Noelle..." Nora started, and while she didn't turn her head from her lap she could feel both of the kids set their eyes on her. "...I want you to know that I didn't plan this... I never wanted to... I mean, I never imagined that I'd... Look, when I found Miri I just trying to... to help him." She struggled to get through that, but even she was so unconvinced by her own words that the last two were barely loud enough to hear as the shame gradually ate away at her excuses.

"I, uh, I know mom. I was kinda watching the whole thing from the start, so you don't need to explain." Noelle replied, her voice far from harsh but not really making anyone feel better.

In fact her words almost broke Nora completely, and she almost failed to choke down a shameful sob as she felt her eyes growing wet.

"You're right... I'm sorry Noelle. I should've just started by saying that." The mournful mother spoke in a weak voice, still not able to look her daughter in the face. "I owe you an apology, not excuses, because there's no excuse for what I just did. No matter what I found Miri doing, no matter what I meant to do, I should never have tried to... handle things the way I did. That was no way for any adult, least of all a parent to act... So I'm sorry, and I know that doesn't even come close to making up for this, a-and I really have no idea how I'll even be able to do that. But for right now, Noelle, please just know that I am sorry."

Noelle felt like her own heart was about to break from her mother's apology. The younger girl felt tears welling in her own eyes as she saw her mom like that, shivering and hunched over, hearing the deep remorse and shame in her voice. Noelle couldn't remember a single other time in her entire life where she saw her mother that miserable, and she hated it. Noelle didn't want to see someone she loved so unhappy, she just wanted to sweep her up in a hug, feel her cradle her back like she used to when she was a little girl, and just make sure she knew that everything was alright.

Ironically, Miri would prove to be of a similar mind, though his involvement wasn't really going to prove all that helpful.

"Miss Beaufort please, this isn't your fault! I'm... I'm the one who couldn't control himself, I'm the one who had to hide up here because I couldn't go one afternoon without touching myself! You should never have walked in on me doing that because I shouldn't have been doing it in the first place! So please, if anyone's to blame it's me and not you!" Miri, ever needing to be the chivalrous hero, fretfully insisted as he stared at Nora with his huge, earnest eyes.

That outburst finally got Nora to bring her face back up, a face that was etched in pure distress at what Miri had so brashly claimed.

"Miri, no... I-It doesn't matter what you were doing, I'm the one who... who... I touched you first! I let my emotions get the better of me and I'm the one who put you in that terrible position!" Nora spoke just as urgently to try and take all the guilt on for herself, but Miri was equally as reluctant to let anyone but himself bare the sin.

"I'm the one!..."

"No I'm!..."

"It was me!..."

"But I shouldn't have!..."

Back and forth it went, and things became unexpectedly heated as Miri and Nora each fought to claim themselves as the instigator and prove each other innocent. Noelle watched from the opposite side of the Bat as they argued, and even though this might not have seemed like the most productive scene, at the very least the two were finally able to look each other in the face now. Sure, they weren't exactly smiling or happy or calm or even really rational about things, but at least they were both willing to vent out all their fears and frustrations instead of letting them continue to fester and choke them. Still, this wasn't quite what Noelle had wanted. She didn't need anyone to blame, she didn't need either of them to be a martyr for her anger; she just wanted to fix things, for all three of them. She just wanted... she wanted...

But as Miri and Nora kept their tug-of-war going, Noelle realized she'd have to be the one to settle it, and so to make her point she stood up from the bed and moved to stand right in front of the two. Her boyfriend and her mother immediately quieted down and gave her their full attention, both their eyes swimming in fear, both so certain that at any moment the girl was going to unload on them, rightfully scorn them for the horrible things they'd done.

Except that never happened, because Noelle simply didn't have any anger to show. In fact, she looked as sad and as angst-ridden as either of the other two. But rather than scream or even raise her voice in order to get her point across, the younger Blonde girl got down to her knees between her boyfriend and her mother and reached out to take each of their hands in her own. She forced them to meet in the middle, and without hesitation everyone soon found themselves holding on to each other.

"Will both of you please stop?" Noelle spoke, her own voice wavering a bit but she fought to keep it as calm and reassuring as she possibly could. "I was never planning to blame either of you. I promise you both, I'm not upset about this, and I could never, ever hate either of you. So will you both stop trying to blame yourselves? I don't want to see anyone cry, because to be honest, it'll probably get me crying too and I'm not sure I'll be able to stop."

Hearing that plea, both Nora and Miri melted. Their shame hadn't fully abated, but neither of them was willing to say another word if it would've just made Noelle cry. Seeing that had at least gotten the two to stop their self-destructive argument, Noelle managed to bring back a small smile of her own.

"See? No one's yelling, no one's mad, and no one's at fault."

Noelle struggled to keep up her smile as all three of them lightly choked up together. Miri was also fighting his damnedest to keep composed while his heart felt like a basketball deflating after such a tense outburst. Nora couldn't completely stop herself from losing a few tears, and Noelle couldn't help but reciprocate at the sight, but she didn't allow her smile to fade, and eventually that helped to settle the older woman's fevered emotions.

The trio took several more minutes to compose themselves, absorb and accept the outpouring of feelings they'd all just gone through. Seeing her mother and Miri significantly more calmed, and with minimal tears having been shed, Noelle could finally start to feel herself relax a tiny bit as well, hoping they'd gotten through the worst of it. However there was still a long way to go, especially if they were all going to... 'reconcile' in exactly the way Noelle suspected they might...

"So, no one's mad at anyone. No one's going to blame anyone, even themselves, and we're just gonna keep talking about this until we all feel better, okay?" Noelle gently reasserted as the sniffles around her died down.

"Right. You're right honey." Nora agreed as she dabbed at her eyes.

Noelle then turned her eyes on Miri, and though the ever-anxious Bat had to visibly swallow down another lump in his throat, he did nod back in his own submissive show of agreement.

"Good. I'm glad that's out of the way."

Choosing to stay on the floor, Noelle let go of her mother's and Miri's hands so she could sit back and curl up on herself. The hard part might've been over, but now came the really tricky part; broaching the topic of... continuing where the two had left off. So Noelle would start off slowly again, tiptoeing around her words as much for her own sake as for Nora's or Miri's.

"Still, I've gotta say, I wasn't exactly angry but I was sure as hell surprised to see you two, er, getting that close."

Since the younger Blonde was apparently not about to drop the major issue completely, Miri and Nora both felt the blood starting to rush back to their faces again, but at least this time they weren't at risk of shutting down completely.

"I-It really was my f..." Miri blurted out by pure instinct, but a quick look of dull annoyance from Noelle forced him to clamp his mouth shut on that apology. "Force of habit, sorry. It's just... all I meant to saw was that I don't really know how to explain. It all just sorta... happened." He eventually settled on his careful words while sheepishly rubbing at the back of his neck.

Nora just coughed to herself quietly as her hands fidgeted in her lap. Seems she didn't have much to add... or argue against.

"Well I guess I can't exactly blame you. What, with having to watch so many pretty girls parading around the pool half-naked all morning. And I probably didn't help with how much I was teasing you about it." Noelle said as she peered at the Bat, her voice still soft, but with a slightly more vibrant undertone that felt a lot more like her usual self.

Miri still didn't look too happy to be assessed like that, but the look on his face told the girl he wasn't about to argue, and instead just fell to another spineless agreement. "Yeah. I just... I couldn't keep my mind off them. I couldn't think straight at all. And when I came up here I figured I could just get it out of my system and be over it. I just... I never thought anyone would walk in while I was... in the middle of things. Let alone that they'd..."

Miri trailed off there, the burning embarrassment starting to pinch his tongue again, but Noelle had gotten as much as she needed out of him, so she decided to turn her eyes on her mother instead.

"Well, Miri's always been a lost cause. But you mom? I mean, catching him with his pants down is one thing, that was just an accident waiting to happen. But watching you decide to walk over, sit down next to him, and actually start touching him like that all on your own..."

Nora choked up even harder than Miri had as her daughter's tone started to cut her a bit deeper than she expected. It was only natural she'd start to get a bit defensive. "It-It was a lot more complicated than that! I certainly didn't expect to find Miri... doing something like that, and my first instinct was just to start yelling at him! But after that first shock I could see how frightened he looked, and he already looked so upset with himself and I... I just wanted to help! I wanted to help him work through his... issues, but he looked so uncomfortable. And I really, really do not know why I did it, but seeing Miri like that I... I just sort of reached out and... grabbed him..."

Noelle waited patiently for her mother to explain, the woman struggling between her own self-loathing and her defensive attitude, all in all a lot better than seeing her just clam up. She was getting somewhere now, maybe nowhere good, but she was getting somewhere, so Noelle turned her increasingly questionable look back on Miri.

"It did sort of happen out the blue, didn't it? But you know, I didn't exactly hear you protesting very much when my mom started stroking your cock."

Noelle was very careful in how quickly she was letting her mask drop, but she was daring to grow bolder with the two as she pointed her 'accusation' on her boyfriend, having a pretty good idea of what kind of reaction she'd get from him now.

"It just caught me by surprise, I had no idea what to do!" Miri pathetically insisted, even more embarrassed than before. But he was obviously past being frozen stiff at this point, now Noelle wanted to make sure he'd only start feeling hotter under the collar.

HighLumin
HighLumin
585 Followers
123456...8