The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora stared at her daughter like she was insane, or more like they both were. Her lips were pursed so tight Noelle couldn't tell if she'd gone totally cotton-mouthed of if she was just trying to stop herself from drooling all over the floor... too bad it didn't' matter since she had no way to hide how much she was drooling between her legs. Now the nefarious little girls was going to drive the screws in even harder, knowing she was dragging her mom ever closer to that moment they all wanted so badly.

"I have to imagine it's been a pretty long time since you've been with anyone, hasn't it? I mean, I don't think I've ever seen you bring anyone around the house. You must have been feeling so pent up and frustrated without having a man to comfort you, so it just makes sense that when you found yourself totally alone with Miri, and especially since he had that big, wonderful cock of his out on full display, you realized real fast just how badly you've been missing having someone you could snuggle up so close to... and who could fuck you silly and remind you what it feels like to be a real woman."

Nora looked completely ashamed of herself as her daughter spoke to her, but there was no hiding the fact that she was hanging on Noelle's every sultry word, and the girl had her imagination running wild.

"T-That's not really something a daughter should say to her mother." She muttered, incredibly unconvincingly.

"And a mother really shouldn't have her daughter's boyfriend's cum dripping off her ass, but here we are." Noelle giddily countered, still gentle but with nearly all of her cutting playfulness returned.

That certainly tied Nora's tongue. After something like that she probably shouldn't have expected her daughter to ever respect her again in her life, but Noelle wasn't pressing any harder. There was no mockery or anger in her voice or on her face. If anything, her little girl's expression just softened even more, and she could feel her fingers playing around her own.

"Just be honest mom. Tell me you want to fuck Miri." There was no teasing, Noelle was simply asking, or rather telling her mother to answer plainly and honestly.

Nora cast her anxious eyes back towards Miri one more time, and for the first time in a very long time she decided to just swallow her pride, stop struggling, and allow her mask of resistance to slip away.

"...Fine... I want to... I want to have sex with Miri..." Nora, meek as her voice was, finally admitted to what everyone already knew. Of course having openly said so, the mother now felt she was far past the point where she was ready to die, though Noelle couldn't help herself from showing quite a bit of satisfaction in the grin she wore. But this wasn't a moment she was going to gloat and lord over her mother; after all, now they had much better things to get to.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

With those softly smug words, Noelle slowly started moving back towards the bed, her mother's hand still in her own, and Nora sheepishly allowed herself to be led. About halfway across the room, Noelle flashed Miri a grin and curled a finger towards him, beckoning him off the bed as well.

Poor Miri had watched that whole exchange totally convinced he had ruined everything and driven Nora off, so when he finally got to see his girlfriend's coquettish smile land on him again he really had to shake himself out of a stupor. But being thoroughly trained as any of Pavlov's dogs, the conditioned Chiropteran moved before he could even think about it, following Noelle's finger like a fly to light.

As soon as he was close enough, Noelle took Miri's hand and guided him over until he was the one holding Nora. Backing off a smidge, Noelle was finally feeling quite pleased as she once more had her Batty boyfriend and her once-uptight mother face to face, and she was sure they weren't' going to break away this time. Simply holding each other's hands, Miri and Nora both looked the other over, each obviously still incredibly anxious, but now Miri wore his lust for the older woman openly in his eyes, and Nora could no longer hide her own slow-burning desire for the young Beast.

"Are you sure you're really okay with this, Miss Beaufort? I mean, with you and me... getting together?" The young Bat asked, still seeming as timid as ever but now with an eagerness in his voice that was almost starting to border on cocky.

Miri could see the more mature woman chewing on her tongue, but this time she didn't push him away, and he thought he could feel her hands twining tighter around his paws.

"...I don't really think I can say no at this point." Nora, though still at least trying to sound ashamed of herself, did finally submit to the antsy little Beast.

Having said that, the Bat and the mother finally shared a small, still slightly painful smile. The terribly uncomfortable situation looked like it finally could've been turning into a bit of a sweet moment, and so of course Noelle thought it was the perfect time to try elevate the mood.

"Oh come on you two, let's please lighten the mood already!" Noelle suddenly piped up, her voice far more cheery than it had been. And quick as a cat, the little Blonde girl had slipped behind her mother and in a stroke untied the string to Nora's bikini top, making the thin cloth immediately fall away from her chest.

Instinctively Nora gasped and wrenched her hands back to cover herself, but even in a split second she was far too late to hide herself from Miri, leaving the Bat staring wide eyed right at her chest. Her face burned hot for a long moment, but in spite of her natural prudishness Nora knew she was already past the point of no return, and her hands started to slacken.

"Oh Goddess, I can't believe I'm about to do this..." The Platinum-Blonde quietly sighed to herself in disbelief. But even though it went against every decent behavior she'd ever had instilled in her for her whole life, Nora forced herself to drop her hands and reveal her breasts for the Beastly teenager to gawk at. Miri certainly made no effort to hide his surprise... or his appreciation. The older woman turned her face slightly as she blushed like mad, still not completely able to believe she was willingly showing off her tits to Miri of all people!

"Wow, it's finally starting to feel like a party again. Just in case you both forgot, it is still the Fourth of July, and we were supposed to be having fun today! So I think it's way past time we got over feeling uncomfortable and get back to enjoying ourselves." Noelle teasingly reminded the two as she laid her hands behind her mother's shoulders.

With an eager smile, the younger girl started to urge Nora back towards the bed, Miri stepping aside to let the two girls pass. With the sort of gentle coaxing as though she were the parent, Noelle had her mother get back into the bed and lay herself flat down. Nora's face still burned crimson in embarrassment from having her daughter guide her like this, and she still had to actively struggle against herself to keep from covering her chest.

But with her mother now passive and ready, Noelle reached out to bring Miri over, having him stand right before the bed as she slipped behind him. The horny little Beast swallowed hard at the sight that he knew had been set up just for him. Nora still looked so embarrassed, but there she was, nearly naked save for her tiny bikini bottoms, squirming and fidgeting as she allowed him to run his eyes all over her perfectly curved body. He could feel Noelle's willowy arms slip around his neck, and soon after her warm breath was pouring against his ear, purring just about the most enticing, seductive words Miri had yet heard her poison him with.

"Take a good look at her Miri. She's ready for you. She wants you. And I want you to take her too. Hear me, Miri? I want you to fuck my mother."

Noelle's hands subtly went from holding to pushing, and with no less than the perverse desire of his own girlfriend egging him on, Miri gathered what nerve he had and slowly crawled into the bed. The Bat prowled so cautiously as he moved over Nora, taking in every inch of her ravishing figure as he pushed his face further up. Pausing for just an extra second as he came face to face with the woman's full, enticing chest, Miri eventually had his arms placed to either side of Nora's shoulders, his muzzle hanging just above her trembling lips.

The teenage Beast gazed longingly and anxiously at the woman who'd been in all but name like a second mother to him for half his life, a woman who now only looked back at him like a female who desperately desired to be ruthlessly mated by him.

"I'm gonna put it in now." Miri growled lowly, and though his voice was barely audible it was steadiest it'd been since Nora first walked in on him.

Nora herself looked like she was still on the verge of a panic attack, but the entranced mother only pursed her lips and silently nodded her permission to the impressionable young Bat. And though she really wanted to turn her head away and squeeze her eyes shut like she could somehow hide from what was about to happen, her amorous curiosity managed to win out and she wound up looking down, down along her own trembling body, down along Miri's deceptively toned figure that was perched over her with a clear purpose, and down to where she knew their bodies were about to be joined.

Noar's fingernails dug into the palms of her hands as she fought to keep them at her sides, to keep herself from pushing the Beastly teen away as he tugged at the frail drawstrings to her bikini bottom, exposing her netherlips to him in just one more heart-clenchingly embarrassing moment. She felt like her eyes were about to pop out of their sockets when she got one last close look at the monster that Miri had somehow managed to hide from her all these years, and which now towered out so menacingly at her. She held her breath as she watched the kid align himself with her, watched as her own body responded without her telling it to, watched her legs parting slowly to accept the boy, watched him as he took that dangerous-looking thing in his hand and positioned its' inhumanly sharp tip right at the weeping entrance to her body. There was no escaping him now.

Nora did everything she could to stifle her voice as she felt the virile little Bat penetrate her, wedging his way inside so agonizingly slowly, as if any amount of gentleness could prepare her for his sheer size. Her fingers clutching at the bedsheets, the mesmerized mother waited for him to stop filling her, but more and more of Miri just kept forcing its' way in. Her breath being completely hitched was the only thing stopping a long moan from escaping her when she finally did feel the Beast's furry hips press into her own, letting her know she'd managed to take every inch of him. Goddess help her, he felt even bigger inside than she imagined!

Nora realized she must not have been making a very happy face since Miri took a long time before he started moving and even then he was almost unbearably slow in drawing himself back before filling up her love channel again. Oh, but that wasn't to say this was unpleasurable, far from it. In fact, as soon as Miri was starting to get some rhythm, slow as it was, Nora already felt herself on the cusp of going insane. Her breathing steadily elevated, and soon she couldn't stop herself from making tiny, half-gasped mewls and moans.

Miri was like no lover she'd ever had inside her before, and it was scary just how good it was already making her feel. Even though the timid little Beast was pushing into her so slowly, her pussy was still singing as it finally had something to kiss after so, so many years of neglect. The boy rocked slowly between her legs, and maybe she'd started to rock her own hips back; honestly it was hard for her to tell just what if anything she was doing when she was fighting so hard just to keep her composure from the mass of Beast flesh invading her.

But gradually her little mewls and sighs came quicker, grew louder, and lasted longer. It still felt so awkward, Miri above Nora, his arms propped on the bed to either side of her, completely connected to her as only a man and woman could be and yet still treating her like she'd run away any moment, or just shatter like glass if he moved even a little harder. But slowly, so painstakingly slowly, Miri started to force himself inside her more steadily.

"Miss Beaufort, am I... am I doing alright?... D-Do you feel okay?" Miri timidly asked, and Nora almost laughed since she hadn't heard his voice sound like that since he was a little boy nervously asking if he could have some cookies.

It took longer than it should have for Nora to find her voice, and she couldn't decide if it was more awkward to meet his eyes or try to look away as she answered. "I'm fine Miri... i-it feels... nice..."

At the foot of the subtly shifting bed, Noelle watched the new couple find their rhythm. But there wasn't a single ounce of jealousy anywhere in the girl's body, only a perverse glee unlike anything she'd felt before as she watched her beloved Batty boyfriend fuck her mother. She'd watched Miri have sex with many other women and had always loved it, but this was an entirely different story. Seeing the Bat and her mother locked together in such an intimate embrace, slow and awkward as it might have been, simply made Noelle's heart flutter... and set her pussy ablaze in excitement; she must've been an even bigger pervert than she realized. Either way, with no moral quandary to worry her, Noelle slowly circled the bed like a shark, coming to the side to get a better view of her precious Bat forcing himself inside her mommy.

The delight of being inside the pussy of Noelle's mother was quickly overshadowing how weird Miri felt about the whole situation, and now he stroked himself inside her with a growing confidence. Having Nora's wonderfully heavy breasts bouncing right under his nose, Miri couldn't help but want to play with them and shakily lifted a hand up. However, he'd barely brushed the delicate skin before his latest lover let out a much higher pitched squeal and bucked her hips back sharply into his own. Nearly losing his mind from suddenly having her warmth swallow him up to his hilt, Miri still managed to slow himself to a near stop, looking over the red-faced woman with slight concern.

"Sorry... was that too much?" The teen Bat instinctively tried to apologize, even as he was still slowly rubbing his cock inside the woman's velvety hole.

Nora shivered as he asked that, seemingly trying to compose herself even more than Miri, but when he'd slowed to a near stop her face turned almost frantic as she looked up at him.

"It's fine!... Y-You can... you can touch me more... if you'd like... and... and maybe go a little faster?..." The fallen mother replied, her voice growing fainter with every word, airier than he'd ever heard before, almost husky even.

Just hearing the lovely woman talk to him in that tone threatened to drive Miri into a frenzy, so swallowing another lump, Miri did as he'd been told he could do. He brought his claw-tipped hand back up and eagerly caressed one of Nora's soft, round globes before starting to pump back inside her, more steadily and a little faster this now. This time Nora didn't try to hold herself back, and as soon as Miri was moving back inside her she started to breathe harder, allowed her moans to come out more openly, let herself show her virile young lover that she was enjoying this at least as much as he was.

The lusty mother and her teenage Stud let more and more of themselves go as they indulged each other's bodies with less worry.

"...ahhh... Miriiiii..." Nora gave a shuddering moan, the Beast's name slipping her tongue before she had even realized what she'd said, and the moment it was out she felt her heart flutter in as much excitement as it did embarrassment.

But Miri obviously did not feel conflicted about it. Hearing such a beautiful woman that he cared so deeply for call his name like that only riled him up more, made him want to hear her lips wrap around his name like that again. So the Bat pressed down harder, started to pump himself into Nora's pussy with more strength. And she didn't disappoint, her voice coming out even more passionately in response to his Bestial love. It wasn't just her voice, either, as Miri soon felt Nora's hands moving for the first time, reaching out to hold onto his hips in just another show of how much she wanted him.

"Ahhhh.... Miri... Miri... Miri..." Nora moaned for him more and more as she pulled him closer.

Her sweet voice ringing in his ears only made the young Beast even more confident, driving himself even deeper into his new lover and enabling him to take both his hands off the mattress. Now he could move and caress Nora however he wanted, trailing his fur-lined claws all over the body he'd been agonizing over all morning, stroking along the lithe sides of her torso, running them down the arousing curvature of her legs, and of course coming back to greedily paw at those massive, soft tits she'd kept hidden from him for far too long.

And the more the young Stud touched her, the deeper and more brazenly he forced his cock through her quivering lips, the more Nora moaned for him, the more she tremored and shook for him, the more she waved her hips back to meet him, desperate to swallow even more of his Feral anatomy down into her aching slit. The Beast and the mother took to each other ravenously as they completely lost all the restraint that had been keeping their mutually massive lusts in check.

Noelle likewise was growing more aroused as she watched Miri and her mother really start to get into it. Her whole body was getting so hot, and she was starting to itch from her own impatience, so the girl eagerly started to peel off her own bikini, letting her top drop to the carpet and stepping out of her bottoms. Not that the others paid her any mind, even when Noelle started to crawl into the unoccupied side of the bed, kneeling even closer to the newly-christened couple and staring with rapt attention as her beloved Bat truly started to fuck her mother right in front of her. Hearing her own mom moan out Miri's name was something the younger girl never imagined she'd hear, and she certainly never dreamed it would sound as hot as it did. The sight was so much for her to take, and Noelle was soon starting to curl her fingers down along her dribbling pussy lips, making small moans of her own that were only drowned out by the ever-rising volume of the other two's love-making.

Miri was really started to rut into Nora like a proper Beast now, and she was happily crying out with every thrust. The Bat felt just as incredible being so deep inside the ravishing older woman. He still barely believed he was actually having sex with Nora, Noelle's own mother who was in every way just as beautiful as the girl he so loved. Her pussy was so warm and wrapped so enticingly snug around his dick as she rolled her hips back into his own, begging in both body and voice for him to come deeper and deeper inside, to make her just another of his females, to claim her as his property, as his mate, just as he'd done' countless times with her daughter.

"Oh gods... Miss Beaufort... you feel so fucking good." Miri mindlessly growled as he continued to pound into her pussy.

All he wanted was to be as close to her body as he could, be as deeply enveloped by her warmth as possible, so Miri snaked his arms under Nora's backside, falling into her body and nuzzling his face into the comfort of her jiggling breasts.

"You too Miri... of fuck... oh Goddess, please keep fucking me..." And Nora rapturously sighed back, clearly of the same mind as the little Bat as her hands traveled up to take Miri by the back of his fuzzy head, holding him there, trapped between her tits, just loving the tickle of his soft fur brushing all along her skin as he slammed that indescribably wonderful rod against the quivering cunt.

123456...8