The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And every time Nora would risk even a glance over, Noelle's face was right there beside her, twisted in unbridled ecstasy, panting and moaning without the tiniest hint of shame. The older woman did her best to just ignore it, to tell herself her daughter only looked like that because Miri was fucking her so incredibly that Noelle didn't even know where she was at the moment. She absolutely was not making that face for her mother's sake...

"Ahhh... m-mooooommmm..."

But then Noelle moaned again, and she moaned for her. She called out her name in the midst of her passion, and never before had Nora felt such an intense wave of nausea mingle with such a brilliant spark of arousal. And it wasn't just the once, as Noelle would continue to moan and mewl for her mother.

"Oh fuck, mom... mom... he feels so good, mom... ahhhhhh... he's fucking me so good mom.... I love him so much..." Noelle sounded nearly delirious, but wouldn't stop whining her delight right into Nora's face.

The mother struggled so hard to not look at her daughter as she said those things, needing to believe she was just out of her mind, but at some point Nora couldn't stop herself from turning her flustered, painfully uncomfortable face towards Noelle, and that's when she saw that her little girl was far from out of her mind. She wasn't in some dreamy fugue state, and her eyes weren't gazing far off into the distance. Noelle wasn't looking past her mother into nothing, she was looking at her mother, like she was just waiting to catch her eyes. And something in her child's expression made Nora respond, her quivering voice escaping her lips before she had even realized it.

"T-That's good dear... just... just let it happen..."

And again, without having any idea as to what she was doing or why, Nora reached a trembling hand over and brushed the sweat-drenched locks of hair out of her daughter's face, giving her just a small sign of motherly affection... while the girl was still being ferociously pounded by her Beast of a boyfriend.

And seemingly as soon as she'd done so, Noelle went completely cross-eyed and howled out recklessly, a wonderful orgasm obviously rocketing through her body. Miri wasn't far behind either, and with his pretty girlfriend squeezing down so lovingly on his red and raw phallus the Bat barked out one more chittering growl and sprayed one more monstrous load of boiling-hot Beast jizz as deep inside her as her body would allow. Noelle wailed, Miri hissed, and Nora was right there at the forefront to see it all, not even inches away as the two impossibly horny teenagers exploded together in a monumental interspecies orgasm.

Even after all the noises had stopped, after Miri had pried himself free and collapsed backwards dead on the sheets, Nora was still left there with a shivering Noelle clutching onto her like a little cub, her eyes starry and tear-stricken and wearing the most mindless grin she had ever seen on the girl.

"That... that felt so good... mommy..." Noelle weakly purred while her eyes fluttered dreamily.

Nora couldn't think to do anything except brush her hair again and anxiously tell her daughter, "Good... I-I'm glad, honey..."

She had to tell that to her daughter while still desperately trying to ignore the fact that even after three of the most intense orgasms of her life, her pussy was already starting to throb again for more. Or if she couldn't ignore it, she at least tried to tell herself that it was definitely all because of what Miri had done to her, and not at all because of the way Noelle was staring at her right now... nope, definitely not...

Eventually, after what felt like an eternity to Nora anyway, Noelle did unlatch herself from her mother's side and roll off on her own, giving all of them a chance to finally catch their breaths and cool their bodies off. Nora had never imagined things would ever grow so... intense between them all, nor did she ever imagine it would ever feel like such an immense relief to just be able to lay in her own personal bubble and not have some other person rubbing up against her.

Heavy breaths and long sighs of varying degrees of happiness and exhaustion filled the bedroom for a short while after that, but eventually Noelle would be the first to push herself upright in the bed, stretching a bit too casually and smirking to herself as her eyes darted between Miri and her mother.

"Now that's how you celebrate a holiday." The impetuous Blonde gleefully announced.

Miri forced his neck to drag his head up just so he could give his girlfriend a look.

"Only when you're involved." He struggled to groan out, but still did so through a toothy grin of his own.

Noelle playfully stuck her tongue out at Miri before both teens broke into a fit of snickering, with Nora just watching the two as that uncomfortable feeling started to settle back in. Now that the... heat of the moment had mostly passed, the older woman wasn't really sure what she was supposed to be feeling now, let alone what she should actually say or do. So the levity that her kids were showing was surprising to say the least.

"Well I could definitely use a shower now." Noelle said tiredly while she continued to stretch and eventually swung her legs back over the edge of the bed. And as she rose and slowly made her way around the bed she came back beside Miri, smiling so innocently at the little Bat as she held out a hand to him. "It'd be nice if you wanted to help."

Miri sighed, but was still smiling as he reached out to take the girl's hand. "And I suppose I have no choice."

Noelle only looked as happy as anyone could be as she tugged her Batty boyfriend up to his feet.

"Nope. Never."

For a moment, Nora thought she might get some small relief as the kids were about to leave and she'd finally have a chance to compose herself alone. And then her daughter called out to her again.

"How about you, mom? Care to join us?" Noelle asked as casually as if she were asking if she wanted anything from the store.

"What?" Nora just blurted out before she could actually think.

That just got Noelle to snicker at her expense. "I asked I you wanted to come shower off with me and Miri?"

Nora's eyes went wide again as she stared at her daughter and Miri. She really had not been expecting that, and didn't have any sort of response ready, so in her mother's absence of thought Noelle just figured it'd be safest to start teasing her again.

"I mean, I guess if you really wanted you could just head back downstairs and take a dip in the pool to rinse off. But that might leave a few suspicious white clouds floating around that you probably won't want to explain."

Looking down at herself, Nora's face suddenly flushed again in an all new sort of embarrassment when she realized there was a huge puddle of Bat seed pooling between her thighs, and still so much seeping from her puffy, red slit. On top of that there were dozens of flaky stains and spots ranging all the way from her bottom of her chest, across her belly, and down all along the insides of her legs. No chance in hell could she show herself in front of anyone else looking like this!

But Noelle just kept giggling as she watched her mother panic over the signs of love Miri had painted all over her until the woman seemed to give up and just cast her exhausted eyes up at her. The younger girl then gave her mother a much gentler look as she held her other hand out for her. "Come on."

"I-I really wouldn't mind either." Miri sheepishly added, but that only earned him a small elbow from Noelle, and a brief 'oof' and annoyed look later, the Bat managed to correct himself. "Uh, I guess I meant to say... I'd like it if you joined us too." That seemed to please Noelle enough, and now Miri reached his own fluffy hand out alongside the girl's.

Nora was still pretty flabbergasted. She supposed that some part of her assumed that once everything was said and done and had finished, they'd all just try to move on and pretend it never happened, but it looked like that wasn't quite what Noelle or Miri wanted. So with both of her kind (if misbehaved) children holding out a hand to her, Nora took the only choice she seemed to have and reached out to take them both, allow her daughter and her Batty little boyfriend to pull her up, wrap their arms around her, and escort her into the master bathroom...

***

Back outside, Veronica set aside a book she'd been lost in as she noticed Charlie and Sasha waving in thanks to Ruben before leading their three daughters out of the back yard. In fact, she was now noticing that all the families with youngsters seemed to be packing up and getting ready to head out before their kids got too fussy. Looking up, the Raven-haired woman finally noticed how much the sun had already fallen from the height of the sky, and realized that she'd been pretty well zoned out for a while now.

Marking her book, Veronica stretched one more time in her lounger before rising to her feet, supposing it was probably about time they started making their way home as well. But a quick glance around the pool side, and she suddenly realized that it had been a couple hours since she'd last seen Vladimir, or Nora, or even Noelle for that matter, not since Vladimir had gone inside with a stomach ache.

Now the ever-zealous mother was starting to worry all over again. Her son had insisted he'd just needed a short rest to feel fine, but he'd been gone way longer than he should've for such a small problem, and Nora never even came back after checking on him.

Brandy had still been sitting in the lounger beside Veronica, and noticed her friend's rapid change from totally relaxed to visibly worried.

"Veronica, is everything all right?" The kindly hostess asked in her own concern.

The slightly younger woman nearly jumped at her voice, turning around and hastily putting a smile on for Brandy.

"Oh, it's no worry Brandy. It's just been a while since I heard from Vladimir is all, so I should really go see if he's feeling any better." Veronica said a little too insistently for the gravid woman.

"Right of course. Well let me know right away if he still needs anything." Brandy said softly back to the mother.

"I will, thank you." Veronica replied lightning quick before turning and making her way towards the house. Brandy peered over the rim of her sunglasses, watching Veronica's hips wiggle as she obviously struggled to measure her pace and not break into a full-on sprint. She felt her own concern for the young Bat herself, but him, Nora, and Noelle all being absent for so long really was odd, and her worry didn't stop her from cocking an eyebrow suspiciously and wondering just what exactly had been keeping all three cooped up.

***

The three missing partygoers were indeed still cooped up, and packed into quite close quarters at that. Nora, Miri, and Noelle still had no mind to pay to anyone outside the bedroom, or more accurately the shower at that moment, as all three stood under the running water in Brandy's bathroom, although none of them were particularly focused on getting cleaned off.

"For Goddess' sake Miri, are you seriously not done yet?!" Nora exclaimed in as much annoyance as disbelief.

"S-Sorry Miss... nggggg... Miss Beaufort..." Miri pitifully apologized, in between pleasured growls anyway.

"Now you see what I have to deal with." Noelle added as she giggled at the quick exchange between the two. "Don't worry, learn to live with him."

Though Miri was at least getting the brunt of a shower pelting his back, Nora and Noelle weren't getting much themselves as they were both on their knees before the little Bat. As Miri gasped and twitched Nora played her fingers in a nervous manner along the Beast's impressive length while Noelle hovered over her shoulder to give her mother 'advice.'

"That's it mom. Crazy how even both hands can't get a grip on all of him, isn't it? But you just keep stroking him like that. He might've pumped buckets of cum into us already, but I'm willing to bet he's got one last little bit left for us." Noelle playfully purred as she watched her mom fiddle with her boyfriend's cock like she was a blushing virgin.

"Noelle please! You've already got me doing this... ridiculous thing, you don't need to keep talking like that." Nora grumbled back through a blush, though she never took her eyes off the throbbing Beast phallus right under her nose, and she certainly didn't let her hands stop moving along its' slippery, rugged length.

As always, Noelle just snickered behind her mother's ear, putting her hands on the woman's water-slicked shoulders in a small effort to get her to relax. "I'm just trying to give you some friendly advice. After all, there's still one thing you haven't gotten to do yet, and that's get a taste of him. And trust me, getting it right from the source will spin your head right round."

"Noelle, I really don't see why I have to-" Nora nervously tried, but her daughter cut her off before she could even pretend to protest.

"It's not that you have to, but I know you want to. Come on, you already got to feel how hard he's able to pump a load of cum inside you. Don't you want to see what it's like when it happens right in front of you? Don't you want to know what all that thick, warm stuff would taste like? What it would feel like running down your throat, filling up every single part of you until you're totally stuffed with Miri?"

Noelle's words were like a drug, and Nora's eyes practically dilated from the images the younger girl was putting into her head. Even under the running water, the virile little Beast had such a potent aroma coming off of him, such a masculine scent that stirred something deep in the dark of her soul, and it was especially strong coming off that inhumanly hard root jutting out just under her nose. Almost like she was falling into a trance, Nora swallowed down one last nervous lump and one last shred of her shame and pride before parting her lips, letting her tongue start to eagerly flick out, and bringing her face so very, very close to that literally steaming-hot Beast cock...

And then came a knocking on the bathroom door.

"Vladimir, sweetie, is that you in there?" Veronica's voice came muffled through the wood and through the pitter-patter of the water, the woman sounding so gentle and so concerned, and yet her voice only invoked sheer terror.

Miri froze solid in panic as his tall ears rung with his mother's voice. Nora was also an instant away from a heart attack, but Noelle sensed that all and in the split-second she had she did the only sensible things she could; Noelle grabbed her mother's head and shoved her face forward, the woman going-bug eyed as she was suddenly forced to swallow nearly a foot of Beast cock down her throat.

Miri buzzed in seriously agitated pleasure as he was unexpectedly deepthroated, and though Nora was clawing at his legs and struggling to pull back, choking on complaints that went almost totally silenced by the Bat's girth, Noelle made sure she couldn't pull back.

The Bat cast his stunned eyes down at the girls, eyes silently screaming at Noelle, 'What are you doing?!'

But Noelle grumbled back at him quiet and sharp, "Answer her dummy!"

Nora tried to say something again, but thanks to Noelle slowly sliding her lips along Miri's cock, it just served to send another chord of pleasure up the Bat's spine, and forced another rumbling moan out of him.

"Vladimir? Vladie, are you alright?!" Veronica's voice came through again. Louder and more worried this time.

Miri nearly faltered again, but Noelle's demanding glare somehow managed to get his voice working again, even if he had to fight the pleasure of Nora's sloppy, forced blowjob.

"Uhhh, y-yeah mom, i-it's me!" He shouted back over the din of the shower, having to dig his claws into the palms of his hands just to keep his voice remotely steady.

"Vladie, is everything alright in there? You've been gone an awfully long time." Veronica called back, as always her voice tinged with too much concern for her precious baby boy.

Miri swallowed his nerves and fought another shiver of pleasure as Nora's tight throat massaged ever so slowly along his dick.

"I'm... I'm doing fine mom... I just, uh... took a nap for a while but... nngh... but I just woke up and wanted t-to get the chlorine out of my fur..."

"But are you feeling better sweetie?!"

"Yeah... much better..."

"Well, okay honey..." Veronica didn't sound completely convinced, but at least it didn't seem like she was about to barge into the shower (something Miri had no doubt she would do without a second thought). But then she dropped the other boot.

"...So then I'm guessing you haven't seen Noelle or Nora then?"

Just when he thought he was in the clear, his mom had to throw him another curveball.

"Uhhhh..."

Miri stalled as he looked down at the two pretty Blondes in question, Nora still with her nose buried up to his groin and every inch of his length stretching out her throat, Noelle still firmly controlling her mother's head while her eyes silently told the Bat to come up with something.

"They, uhh, th-they actually checked on me right as I w-was waking up... I, uhhh... nnnggghhh... I think they said something a-about a shower in the basement..." The nerve-wracked Beast lamely excused, but as was becoming an uncomfortably common occurrence, the sheer luck of the Goddess herself was smiling down on his and Noelle's mischief making.

"Okay then, I guess I'll just wait on them a bit longer. And you're sure you're okay Vladie? You still sound kind of shaky." Veronica answered, apparently appeased enough but still needing to be the overly cautious and doting mother for her beloved Bat.

"I-I'm doing much better mom, promise. I'll be back outside soon, once I'm done cleaning up is all." Miri did his best to level his voice and assure his mother, fighting down every primal urge Nora's mouth was inspiring in him.

"Alright sweetie, glad you're feeling better. Love you." Veronica said one last time, still sounding concerned but willing to take her son's word.

"Love you too!..." Miri had just enough time and willpower to gasp out a strained response before his climax overcame him, and the moment he heard his mother's footsteps start to echo away, the blood-boiling Beast threw his hands down and dug his claws into Nora's tresses, pressing her even tighter against his crotch than Noelle had been holding her, and yet even then the Blonde girl herself didn't ease off.

Nora felt like her eyes were either going to pop from her skull or her throat was going to rip open, but no matter how hard she tried to struggle four hands were keeping her in place... and the aching in her pussy meant she didn't have a lot of lower body strength anyway.

Finally safe, Miri snarled viscously into the shower as he bucked his hips and shot one last heavy load straight down into the Platinum-Blonde mother's stomach. Nora only stopped beating at his legs as she struggled just to swallow down the thick, copious loads he was pumping directly into her throat.

With a harsh sigh, Miri eventually let go of the back of Nora's head, and Noelle took her cue to let go as well, with the older woman quickly pulling her face free and starting to sputter. But even then Miri wasn't quite done, and managed to shoot off one more heavy rope across her face and even getting a healthy bit back into her open mouth.

And while she was still coughing and gasping and massaging her throat from the ruthless ravishing it had just experienced, Nora found that decent bit of Bat seed that had stained her mouth. Actually it had completely coated everything from her lips to her tongue and almost the whole stretch of her esophagus it seemed. So when she finally did start to calm back down, the woman who'd only just awakened to the incredible allure of Beast sex found herself swallowing what was left much more slowly, rolling the thick, sticky strands around her tongue and savoring that flavor for the first time. This had not been a pleasant experience... and yet something was still driving her wild enough to make her pussy throb in excitement.

1...345678