The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noelle giggled sweetly at his actions, nestling herself nice and close against her favorite body pillow.

"So, not only did you get to have sex with your adorable, generous, and oh-so loving girlfriend, but also her sexy mom that you had the hots for. I'd say you've got to be just about the luckiest boy in the world right now." The girl lightly teased against his collarbone, with Miri just lazily rolling his head to meet her so he could give a small grin of his own.

"Yeah, don't I know it."

Seeing the happily expectant look in the Blonde's eyes, Miri quickly succumbed to her whims and leaned in to press his lips against hers, Noelle eagerly melting back into him. But even as he enjoyed such a slow dance of a kiss with her beloved Bat, Noelle couldn't help but spy her mother just past Miri's neck, still watching them both with a barely contained desire of her own.

Popping free of Miri's face and grinning ear to ear, Noelle nuzzled her nose into Miri's face and urged him to turn around. The well-trained Bat did so, rolling his face to find Nora waiting right there and openly biting her lip. Miri got the message quick, and a small lean forward was all he needed to do to let the matronly woman know she could enjoy herself however she wanted. Though she was still a little sheepish over effectively taking Noelle's boyfriend from her, Nora didn't try to resist her urge and brought herself in to take Miri in her own soft, lingering kiss.

Her Bat and her mother were sensually kissing right before her eyes, and Noelle still found the sight just about the most arousing thing she could think of; in fact it got her so excited she couldn't just sit by as a bystander. This time she was going to cut herself in on the fun.

With a naughty smile creeping over her face, Noelle leaned over the fuzzy purple chest separating her from her mother and wormed her way back into the kiss, locking Miri's lips even though Nora's were still right there. The older woman felt an unexpected set of lips encroach on her own, and quickly backed off as her daughter took over smooching the handsome little Beast she was growing so enamored with.

To be fair, Noelle was his actual girlfriend, so it wasn't like Nora really had a right to complain... but rationalizing it didn't mean she didn't feel a small twinge of jealousy in her heart. And yet still Noelle couldn't seem to help herself from making the situation even stranger, and peeled her lips just far enough off of Miri's to grin at Nora.

"Oh, please don't mind me mom. I'm really not trying to hog him all to myself. Frankly, I'm perfectly fine with sharing Miri here, it's just that I'm a little too impatient to wait for my own turn."

The way Noelle said that was so strange, like it should've been her usual teasing, but there was a definite undertone there that told Nora she was being completely honest. She really didn't know how to feel about that... invitation. But apparently Miri did, as he was the one to tighten his wing around the corrupted mother and pull her back in, leaving Nora no choice but to let the Bat sweep her up in another heady kiss.

Except this time when Noelle intruded again and landed her lips on the other side of Miri's muzzle, Nora didn't pull away, she simply accepted that she and Noelle would be kissing Miri together. It wasn't exactly surprising that the horny little Bat didn't seem to have a problem with the both of them lavishing his mouth, and slowly Nora managed to lose herself again and even allowed her tongue to slip in past his teeth. The older woman did try her best to at least stay on her side of the Beastly muzzle, but she'd grown too sensitive to ignore the handful of times her lips slid close enough to press up alongside her daughters... and maybe she accidentally mistook Noelle's tongue for Miri's... just for a split second... two or three times...

To their varying degrees of comfort, the Bat, mother, and daughter quietly and happily made out with one another for a little while longer, all just relishing in the mutual comfort of holding the people they loved so close. Eventually they did all grow too tired to continue, and the girls pried their lips off of their prized Stud. Their breathing was all elevated, but now there were only lazy smiles and half-lidded eyes shared between the three.

"Oh wow... wow you two... gods I love you both so much..." Miri sighed out breathlessly as he just looked so enamored between the two pretty girls.

"Hmm, I'm sure you do." Noelle happily purred at his sign of affection.

Nora, on the other hand, couldn't be quite as transparent about her feelings. Sure, she'd accepted there was definite and very strong sexual attraction between herself and Miri, but to hear him actually say that he loved her in the same sentence he told Noelle... well it made the older woman's heart stir a little too much to make her feel comfortable.

But her mother could have all the inner-turmoil she wanted, so far as Noelle was concerned, because she'd finally gotten Nora to do exactly what it was they all had so badly wanted, and actions spoke a hell of a lot louder than uselessly moralizing words. As for herself, Noelle still felt like she could do with a good bit more 'action.'

Still nuzzling and pecking at Miri's face, Noelle let her hands start to sneak back down until she'd found the Bat's best feature, and naturally started to stroke him again.

"Geez, we really didn't make a dent in this thing. It's still so big and hard." Noelle started to softly tease again as Miri let his head fall back and weakly groaned at her touch. But then she caught her mother's eyes, almost an impossible task as her gaze was already being drawn back down towards Miri's menacing member.

"You should really see for yourself, mom."

Hardly showing any reluctance now, Nora did indeed reach a shaky hand down and joined her daughter, letting her fingers slip between Noelle's to help wrap around Miri's slick and slimy and still so very rugged phallus. Almost hypnotically Nora started to help stroke him, trying her best to just focus on the Bat and not dwell on how she could feel her daughter's fingers moving in tandem with her own, working together like they'd practiced both teasing him at once.

"Good heavens Miri, just what does it take to get you to settle down?" Nora awkwardly joked, her voice still anxious but at least now she was making a real effort to sound a little more relaxed.

Miri had to blush a bit at that tease, as though that had been more embarrassing than having a woman who'd known him since he was a child giving him a handjob. But Noelle giggled airily at her mother's comment.

"Oh you have no idea mom. My precious little Miri here always has a ton of energy to spare, and I was teasing him extra super hard earlier, so he's gotta be way pent up." The younger girl playfully bragged about her boyfriend.

Miri was starting to quietly chitter again as the two soft hands continued to grip and rub along his trembling length. But before he could really get lost in the sensations, he managed to catch Noelle looking at him with a clear, wicked intent.

"So Miri, since you're obviously still raring to go, who does the big bad Bat want to fuck next? The sweet, innocent little girl? Or her stern but so very sexy mommy?" Noelle asked, her voice dripping with a daring sensuality.

The younger girl aways expected Miri's spine to melt whenever she spoke to him like that, and he didn't disappoint this time either. However, what he did say next actually did manage to surprise her.

"A-Actually... do you think I could, uh... be a little selfish?"

Their hands still clasped together around the warm Bat flesh, Noelle and Nora both gave him a very curious look as they wondered what exactly he was about to ask.

*

Next thing either girl new, per Miri's "selfish" request, Nora and Noelle were laying down side by side, close enough to touch with the Bat kneeling over them.

"You know, not that I'm uncomfortable here or anything, but just asking to get us both like this feels a little tame considering you could've asked for anything." Noelle teased as she eyed her boyfriend with a coy grin.

"Hey, you're the one who asked what I wanted!" Miri puffed up a bit defensively at his ever-antagonist girlfriend. "And anyway, I just... well, you're both so beautiful, I guess I just wanted to be look at you two together while we, you know..."

"Ah, so that's it." The younger girl hummed back, sounding pleased enough with his reasoning. "Well whatever, if this is all it takes to make you happy."

Nora, however, didn't feel quite as comfortable as her daughter claimed to. She really couldn't understand how Noelle could act so casual about this, and wondered if the girl really didn't feel awkward in the slightest being pressed up directly against her naked mother like this. It wasn't like before where they'd merely been close, this time there was full skin-to-skin contact; their hips were squished together, their chests so close that if Nora rolled over even a tiny bit her tits would probably smother Noelle's, and the mother had no clue what to do with her arms, so she wound up crossing them under her breasts.

"Uhh, Miri, sweetie... a-are you really sure you need us like this? I mean, me and Noelle... so close together?" Nora asked, trying not to sound like she was whining.

But Miri's face didn't even get a millisecond to flicker in disappointment before she felt her daughter nudge her (and inadvertently make them both jiggle a bit).

"Oh come on mom, what's the big deal? After all..." And just as Noelle's voice dipped a bit too dangerously low, Nora yelped in surprise as she suddenly felt the girl's arm snake all the way underneath her and wrap under the small of her back, pulling their bodies even closer together.

"...I've always thought we were pretty close already. Now Miri's just one more thing we can both share and say we love." Her little girl purred out, and more than a bit of worry flashed in Nora's mind as she couldn't tell if that husky voice was more meant for Miri or for her.

The mother couldn't find her voice to say anything back to Noelle after that, not when her skin was becoming so warm and her daughter was clutching her so tight. And she was sure the only reason her pussy was quivering was due solely to Miri kneeling right there in front of her. Yeah, it was him and him alone that had her feeling so stirred.

Luckily Miri was indeed going to help focus her mind, as he apparently made his decision to start with her. Nora's arms stiffened under her chest as she felt the spirited Bat take her legs and gently pry them open.

"Well... thanks for letting me do this." Miri said, half in apology and half absentmindedly as he found the older woman's slick entrance and pushed his way back inside.

Nora made a muffled, squeaky sound deep in her chest as she felt the Beast's inhumanly long member slice back inside her, not nearly as slow or as gentle this time. Obviously Miri didn't feel the need to treat her so delicately any more, and as soon as he'd nestled the furry base of his cock against her mound he wrapped his claws under her thighs and started to thrust inside her.

Nora's voice escaped her much more easily now, and she was soon giving sweet sighs in tune with every strong buck the young Beast made into her. Miri wasn't as forceful as he was by the end of their last tryst, but he made it clear he wasn't going to prolong things so much, and already he was starting to increase his speed, pull her legs back tighter and force his length a bit deeper into her slit.

Nora succumbed right away to Miri's potent love, and in the moments she wasn't cross eyed and could actually keep the Bat clear in her vision, the more she realized he didn't look near so much like the sweet little boy or handsome young lad she'd seen in him before. No, right now he looked a lot more like a Feral, rutting Beast bent only on fucking her into submission, and he looked more and more that way every time he crashed into her pussy.

The wondrously entrapped woman quickly devolved alongside her Animalistic lover, and as she started moaning out louder and louder she briefly thought she'd be able to focus only on Miri and block everything else out. Unfortunately for her, Noelle had the nastiest ways of making sure she wasn't ever ignored.

"Ohhh... oh wow..."

Much as she wished she could've ignored it, even with a thick Beast dick pumping through her pussy, Nora just couldn't ignore her daughter's voice, not when it was right there beside her ear, making all sorts of small 'oohs' and 'ahhs' and other little sounds like she was amazed by what was going on. And Noelle would just continue to talk ever dirtier for her mother, much to the woman's dismay.

"Doesn't that feel good, mom? Miri's got such a perfect cock. How can you not just fall hopelessly in love with it?"

It also definitely didn't help that Nora was only building closer and closer to her orgasm as Miri fucked her, giving her a very unfortunate association with her daughter's voice.

"And you Miri, just how long have you been dreaming about this? Getting to fuck a mother and her daughter, side by side, one right after the other? You're one super lucky little pervert." Noelle wasn't going to leave her boyfriend completely off the hook either, not that it mattered much to Nora. It was all the same that her daughter kept offering so much naughty commentary on their increasingly raucous love making. If anything, it only served to make Miri drill inside her even harder.

Nora was already letting out a particularly strong groan when she felt something else that turned it into a sharp yelp of unwanted pleasure. Out of nowhere she felt a slender, not-so-furry hand groping at her breast, and quickly realized Noelle had reached all the way around from under her to start playing with her boobs! The woman was immediately filled with a strong sense of conflict, this was an out-and-out unacceptable way for a girl to touch her mother! But with such a powerful young Stud hammering away between her legs there was hardly anything Nora could do to get her daughter to stop. All she could do was wail and moan even harder as the young Beast fucked her senseless and her own daughter teased her tits.

But from the Bat's perspective, this was even better than Miri had dreamed. Being balls deep inside the unbelievably hot Nora, his girlfriend's mother while Noelle herself was right there snuggled up beside her, getting to see the look of pure bliss he was carving into Nora's face, and Noelle looking so eager and excited herself, hearing the little minx talk dirty as she fondled the older woman's heavy tits, all of it was such an incredible sight he never dared to think he'd get to see in real life! All of it just ended up making Miri want even more. He wanted both Noelle and Nora to belong to him, he never wanted to stop fucking the two of them!

Miri started to chitter erratically as he felt a potent orgasm fast approaching. He wanted to fill up this beautiful female with his essence so bad, he wanted to be closer, to be so tightly connected to both girls that nothing would ever pull the three apart. And even in his frenzied haze, he wanted Nora and Noelle to understand these feelings; he wanted to force them so deep inside their bodies they'd never be able to forget.

So seeing the besieged Nora panting against the bedspread and having thrown an arm over her face, Miri reached out and took the woman's hand, forcefully locking their fingers together and making her focus back on him, focus only on him and understand what she meant to him now. But as soon as he had Nora, he turned his hardened eyes on Noelle as well, and she was much more lucid and much more willing to reach out and let Miri take her other hand, to let him be the thing that was going to hold her and her mother together from now on.

"Go ahead Miri, cum inside my mommy again. Fill her up 'til she's nice and full with all your thick, Beasty cream." Noelle sang so enticingly that the rampaging Bat had no choice but to obey her words to the letter.

Holding tightly onto the two girls he cared so deeply for, Miri let out a roaring chitter and came deep and hard inside of Nora, filling her even more lovingly and even more intensely than he had the first time.

And Nora felt it, she felt every ounce of white-hot seed that was being so forcefully injected inside her, scorching her womb and sending her into a dizzying orgasm, crying and wailing in pure bliss as she dug her fingernails into the Bat's fluffy paw and held on for dear life.

When the flashing lights eventually died down Nora felt completely exhausted, drained in a way she didn't think she'd felt since she gave birth to Noelle so many years ago. Just panting, shaking, and shivering in the now thoroughly soiled bedspread, the weary and worn mother didn't even have the energy to tell her daughter to stop playing with her boobs, and even just the sensation of Miri pulling himself free from her gripping confines was threatening to make her pass out.

Miri, however, came out of that orgasm in a very different state than Nora. Unsheathing himself fully from the woman he'd so indelibly fucked into submission, the Bat might've been breathing just as hard but there was no weakness shown in his eyes as he turned a savage, almost vacant gaze on the other girl that was lying there, looking so helpless and waiting just for him.

Noelle saw the look in her Batty boyfriend's eye, and could have swooned from the sight alone. The incensed little Beast was far from satisfied, in fact it looked like he'd gone into a full-blown rut. But Noelle absolutely loved seeing Miri like this, and it was all she could do not to squeal from joy, as she knew her beloved Bat was about to ravenously mate her like she was just a bitch in heat.

Overcome by his basest nature, Miri didn't even offer a word as he grabbed Noelle's leg and forced her onto her side, only shoving her even closer against Nora. Lifting one leg and straddling the other, the Bat didn't have any patience left and furiously forced his length deep into Noelle's pussy. But the younger Blonde just lit up in utter delight as she was so violently filled to the brim, hissing and whining so happily as Miri railed into her, and wound up curling even closer into the soft anchor that was her mother. Totally clinging to Nora's side, Noelle wrapped her arm tight around the older woman's chest and mewled right over her shoulder as her beloved Beast fucked her.

Nora had still been in a small stupor, but shook off almost all the haze once she heard Noelle scream and then glomp onto her side. Needless to say, the mother was more than a little flustered to have her own daughter holding onto her so tightly, all but wrapped around her and moaning in sheer passion while her boyfriend thrust himself hard into her cunt.

Nora didn't really know what she could do at this point, she sure as hell didn't feel comfortable having her daughter hug her so tight while in the midst of a violent mating, but it wasn't exactly like she could extract herself from the situation. Really there was nothing the mother could do but watch and listen as the volatile love between her daughter and the Bat happened basically on top of her.

She could see everything between Miri and Noelle so very clearly, hear it all so clearly, hear the incredible passion and lust in their voices. Hell, she could even feel their love for each other, feel it in every powerful thrust Miri made and every feminine twitch that coursed through Noelle's body.

Nora's face settled deeper into discomfort as her daughter squirmed against her. She could feel the younger girl rubbing her legs all over her own, she was still mindlessly pawing and kneading at her breasts like a spoiled child. Worse yet, Nora had become acutely aware of Noelle's dribbling pussy that was rubbing across her thigh, feeling so incredibly wet and slick and warm against her skin, and she could even feel the underside of Miri's cock scraping against her too every time it cut so deep into her daughter.

1...345678