The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

"...Not bad weird..." And Nora's was even quieter.

The two sat a moment longer in silence, but when Noelle rested her head on her mother's shoulder Nora was all too happy to let her, and continued to stroke her hand.

"I thought it was a good day..." The younger girl's voice was still hardly more than a whisper, like she was confessing something. "...And I'm really happy things turned out the way they did."

Nora didn't know how to respond, but she did feel a small hitch in her chest when her daughter told her that.

"And I'm also sure that Miri was plenty happy with how things turned out." That Noelle added with a little more levity, and managed to get another surprised but more relaxed bit of laughter from her mother.

"...And I always said that boy's mother spoiled him too much... Suppose I won't ever be able to complain again."

Noelle giggled at her mom's joke, her body rumbling pleasantly on Nora's shoulder and another bit of comfortable silence followed before she spoke up again.

...

"...I thought you were really beautiful today... when you were... 'together' with Miri, you just looked so beautiful. And so happy... I liked seeing you like that." Noelle's voice dipped even lower, but her words still felt like hammers pounding on Nora's heart.

The older woman felt her daughter take her head off her shoulder, she felt her shift in the bed, and thought things were going to end there, that Noelle was going to leave it at that. But her little girl's weight didn't leave the bed, and instead Nora soon found it settling down square over her own lap as Noelle straddled her, leaving the mother faced with a girl wearing a glazed, dusky look she never imagined she'd see on that face. And then Nora saw her daughter's face coming closer, slowly, agonizingly closer. Her eyes were fluttering, her warm breath already on the tip of her nose.

"...Noelle..." Nora's lips trembled around her daughter's name, making the girl pause for only the briefest moment.

She knew what Noelle was going to do, and was right on the razor's edge of putting a stop to it. But in the end Nora didn't say or do anything more; she merely accepted what was going to happen, and then Noelle's lips were pressing into her own. Her own daughter was kissing her, so very softly and so very tenderly, and it was nothing like she ever would have expected.

When the two came apart with the faintest little sound, they each found the other beet red in the face. Then Nora was reminded of how even though Noelle's smile could easily raise her blood pressure, it could just as easily melt her heart and make all her worries fade away.

"So... not bad weird?" Noelle asked through her kind and yet always subtly vexing smile.

...

"...No. Good weird."

Nora just had time to see Noelle's grin split even wider before she came in again, kissed her again, longer this time, more fervently. The older woman felt her daughter's hands grab her arms and run down them, she felt her shift and wiggle her hips and press her chest against her own. She heard her daughter mewling through their kiss, or at least she thought, but honestly it might've been Nora herself making those weak little sounds. By the time she first felt Noelle's tongue gently poking and sliding along her lips, she couldn't have told anyone where her body ended and her daughter's began.

The two pulled apart one more time, and even though Nora knew her daughter's face better than anyone else in the world, she'd never seen such a wild, primal look in the girl's eyes. But that one piercing look was all the mother got before Noelle threw her hands behind her head, tangled her fingers in the woman's hair, and pulled her face in to lock her deep in a ferocious, dizzying kiss.

*

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck, mom!"

It wasn't much longer afterwards that Noelle was shamelessly moaning out for her mother, and Nora was ecstatically sighing and wailing right along with her daughter. The two gorgeous Blondes laid twisted and tangled on the master bed, their legs Sapphically crossed as they frantically scissored their pussies together in a heated display of their newfound incestuous love.

"Goddess mom, just like that! You feel so fucking good like that! Don't stop! Don't stop!" Noelle blissfully hummed and cried for her mother's love, holding one of the older woman's legs close to her chest as she humped back over and over, needing nothing more than to keep holding that sinful kiss for as long as she possibly could.

Nora lay back deep into her bed in total defeat, her arms stretched high over her head as she groaned and sang, using whatever tiny bit of energy she had left to pump her own hips back and meet her daughter, meld their gushing slits tight together and drown in the depraved sensations she never imagined would feel so good.

Both the mother and daughter had completely abandoned themselves to their lust, thought of nothing but bringing themselves and their beloved family to the most blissful highs imaginable, and as they were so furiously rubbing their most sensitive spots together that would not take long at all.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, MOM!"

Noelle was the first to shriek her climax, with Nora's warbled scream joining in right after. The two Blonde beauties writhed together on the bed, their legs sliding and squeezing all along each other's as they both howled and delighted in their first real family orgasm

But as soon as the peak of their climaxes had passed, both girls collapsed back into the bed. The two lay there, soaked in sweat, utterly drained, lifelessly entangled, and filling the room with breathless gasps and a few lingering euphoric giggles. But as soon as she had the tiniest bit of strength back, Noelle forced herself to pry her sticky pussy away from her mother's but only so she could turn herself around and crawl right back into the woman's proper embrace.

Nora was more than happy to take her daughter back into her arms and snuggle her to her breasts where they could both finally relax and just bask in the new life the day had brought them into. The mother didn't think she'd had nearly as long or exhausting a day since she'd given birth to Noelle, and funny enough both days had ultimately ended up exactly the same; with the proud mother holding her baby girl close to her side and feeling nothing but love for her daughter and a brilliant happiness for where she was at that very moment.

"Good Goddess Noelle... this is so wrong." Nora remarked even as she wore a soft, hazy smile, gazing at her daughter and lightly brushing the hair out of her face.

"Bad wrong?" Noelle asked back with a playful look.

"Hmmm... Good wrong." Her mother giggled back in reply, and the younger girl seemed perfectly content with that answer.

"Good. And you'd better get used to feeling wrong, because this isn't gonna end anytime soon. After all, I haven't even tasted your pussy yet."

Nora blew a small huff of air out of her nose and rolled her eyes as her daughter looked so brattily back at her.

"Honestly Noelle. I never had any idea I'd raised you to be such a badly behaved child." The mother half-heartedly bemoaned through a small grin of her own.

"Oh, you have no idea just how naughty I can be. Me and Miri have so many crazy stories now." Noelle shot back quite proudly.

"Do I even want to know?" Nora sked through a mockingly stern expression.

"Hmph, either way I'm sure you'll be hearing all our stories soon enough."

With her little girl smirking and fidgeting in her arms, Nora just sighed in resignation and hugged her even tighter, with Noelle cuddling in deep like the unbelievably spoiled child she apparently was.

"Guess that's decided then. Oh well, just as long as I don't find out I suddenly have a bunch of grandkids running around."

Nora had said that as an honest joke, and even laughed it off herself. But then Noelle went uncharacteristically quiet, and all of the sudden she was very pointedly not meeting her mother's eyes. In a flash Nora's smile froze into the most stern, severe, and parental look she could ever remember pinning her daughter with.

"Noelle?" Nora growled in a serious accusation, and Noelle had it written all over her face that she very much knew she was about to be in a world of trouble.

"Soooooooo... funny thing about Brandy..."

1...345678