The Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Extricating his head from the blouse, he quipped, "Thanks," and followed that with, "Lugging around a couple hundred pounds of gear every day is a surprisingly good workout."

Kim laughed and stopping at the door said, "I was thinking we could enjoy some coffee and rest for a bit, then go for a run."

Shaking his head, disbelieving that she was able to read his mind, said, "That's exactly what I was thinking."

Kim laughed as she exited the room, leaving the door open. As Dan finished changing and hanging his uniform, he heard her opening cabinet doors and drawers. Calling from the other room she exclaimed, "They have a Keurig and a blender," and asked, "How does a smoothie sound for lunch, later?"

"That would be like freaking, awesome," Dan replied, "We don't get fresh fruit very often!"

When he came out of the room, he was dressed in a yellow-gold tee-shirt with 'NAVY' emblazoned in reflective lettering and dark blue shorts, with a large 'N' on the left thigh, white ankle socks and carrying a well-used pair of running shoes.

Looking over her shoulder at him, Kim asked with a smile, "How do you like your coffee, sir?"

"With cream and sugar, please," was his reply.

Dropping the shoes, Dan walked over to her and quickly cradling her, swept her off her feet. She squealed in delight and wrapped her arms around his neck to hang-on.

Dan looked at her sincerely and said, "Thanks for everything you did."

Kim blushed and said, "Shit, I should be the one thanking you," and glancing over her shoulder and then back into his eyes said, "You are definitely one tall glass of water."

Bouncing her a couple of times, to her giggling delight, he gently set her back down.

She picked up his cup of steaming coffee and giving it to him, smiled and said, "It's interesting the way you like your coffee."

Taking a sip, Dan asked flatly, "How's that."

Picking up her cup she coyly said, "You like yours blonde and sweet," and holding hers aloft, remarked, "I like mine black and strong," which caused them both to laugh.

"Let's see what's out here," said Dan motioning to the French doors.

Opening them and allowing Kim to go first, they walked out onto their private patio. It was screened with a high wall of hedges and Dan could see a wooden fence peaking over the top of the greenery. The beige colored, terra cotta tiled patio was L-shaped. Near the door was a patio table and four chairs. At the other end was a jetted soaker pool and two chaise lounges. When Kim saw that she cooed and said, "We might have to try that later," as she smiled and glanced over at him with a provocatively arched eyebrow.

They sat down and Dan after setting down his cup on the table, retrieved his running shoes then went about putting them on. As he was doing so, Kim inquired, "So what was the special news you wanted to share?"

"It's a good news, bad news situation," he responded cryptically, as he tied his shoes.

Still smiling, Kim said, "Okay, give me the bad news first, so we can then celebrate with the good."

Taking a deep breath and letting it out, Dan said, "I'm getting commissioned as an officer and I'll be leaving for Pensacola, Florida for training."

The smile left Kim's face and she set her cup on the table, and after a moment of silence she pounded the arm of the chair and exclaimed, "Goddammit, you just got here and now the fucking Navy's going to take you away from me!"

She put her head in her hands and sobbed. Dan nudged his chair close to hers and rubbed her back silently. After a few moments, she sat up and apologized for being selfish, thinking only of herself and thanked him for the back rub. Trying to smile she moaned, "I was hoping I could show you around and do stuff together."

Tearing-up Dan said, "We still can. I won't be leaving for two-weeks."

"Oh," exclaimed Kim, beginning to brighten, "I was thinking you were leaving tomorrow or something," and wiping at her cheeks, said, "That's completely different," as she brightened, again.

Leaning forward and patting his knee she shared how proud she was for him that he would be getting a promotion and smiling asked, "So, what's the good news?"

Dan smiled broadly and replied, "The good news is the captain put in a good word for me with the junior officer detailer and got me an assignment back here at North Island. I'll be on shore duty here."

It took a few seconds for the news to sink in and then Kim exclaimed, "Oh my God, you'll be right here!"

Pointing to the west, Dan said, "Right over there. Where we just were."

Kim leapt from her chair, hopped in his lap, and wrapped her arms around his neck. After kissing him and letting their lips part with a sweet-sounding SMACK, looked at him with her bright blue eyes and said, "This is amazing news," and following a reflective pause, stated, "I'm sorry for being a selfish little bitch before."

Wrapping his arms around her waist and hugging her close, he accepted her apology.

Glancing down briefly he inhaled and said, "before we go on, I need to share something else with you," as he dropped his head in embarrassment.

After a moment of stunned silence, she began rubbing his shoulders and said, "Dan, I think we've been pretty open in our relationship," and hooking a finger under his chin and lifting his head so that they were seeing each other again, stated, "What's the matter? Whatever it is, we can work this out together."

Licking his lips, he said, "All of this is great," motioning toward the room. Looking at her, he said, "You're simply amazing," and after pausing for a moment, stated flatly, "I've never slept with a woman before and I don't know how to please you, after doing all of this, for me."

After another moment of stunned silence, Kim too was convicted and humbled. Convicted that she had been carrying a secret around and at the same time humbled that Dan would share such an intimate detail with her.

Hugging his head to her breast said whispered, "Oh, my God."

Then taking his head in her hands brought him close so their noses were almost touching and admonished, "That's not an embarrassment. Don't ever think that," and after kissing him, thanked him for sharing with her.

Rubbing his chest, she said, "I can help you, if you'd like, but I need to share a secret as well," blushing.

Eyes wide, Dan exclaimed, "What's yours?"

Looking embarrassed, Kim leaned close to him and whispered in his ear, "I lied when I said I was a little older than you. I'm a lot older. I'm 43."

Dan threw his head back, laughed and then wagged the index finger of one hand at her and said, "Kim, you thought you could get me to believe a sea story like that," and added, "Good joke."

She calmly stood and said, "I guess I'll have to prove it," and with a smile said, "I'll be back."

She walked back into the cottage and returned a moment later with her purse. Humming a tune, she reached in took out her pocketbook and removed her driver's license and handed it to him, with a flourish.

Dan examined it and found her date of birth, which read: 01/05/1978. When he saw that his jaw dropped open. He looked at the identification card, to her and repeated the process and muttered, "Well, fuck me."

Plucking the card from his hand, she stated sweetly, "That's what I'd like to do, or do you think I'm too old?"

Dan was flabbergasted. Looking her up and down, he thought, 'There's no way that anyone would think this gorgeous blonde was in her forties.'

"Kim," he said trying to find the words to speak and stammered, "I'm even more amazed with you now than when you first wrote me."

Taking her hand and guiding her to his lap again, he said softly, "I would be honored if you could show me the ropes concerning making love," and after pausing, "If you still want to."

Smiling broadly and taking his head in her hands she said a smile, "Absolutely," and punctuated the remark with another long deep kiss.

After the embrace parted, Kim draped an arm around his shoulder and Dan took a hand and placed it on her hip. Kim smiled and moved it to her bare thigh and smiled, liking the feel of his hand against her skin.

Leaning toward her, Dan whispered conspiratorially, "You never told me your birthday," causing them both to burst out in laughter.

They discussed the rest of the plans for the day. Kim shared that she had made reservations at 6:00 pm for dinner in the hotel's high-end restaurant. "Other than that," she said as she stood, "The day is free," and then she went to the bedroom to change for their run.

After a few minutes, she returned wearing snug black running shorts that rode low on her hips, a teal sports bra, running shoes and was wearing a pair of Oakley aviator sunglasses. She tossed a gray pouch to him and said, "I brought an extra pair of sunglasses for you," and then set about putting her hair in a ponytail, with a rubber band.

Dan looking at her as he tried on the gift, said deadpan, "How many cases of whiplash have you been involved in?"

Laughing, she said, "None so far."

After a warm-up, they jogged together down the beach and picked up their pace, when they hit the pavement and ran several miles through Coronado. They chatted about their interests, with Dan inquiring about gyms, places to hike and rock climb. At one point in their run, Dan lagged her. Curious as to what he was doing Kim glanced over her shoulder and called, "What's up Boats? Am I kicking your ass?"

Laughing as he picked-up his pace to come alongside her again and quipped, "Nay, I was just doing a tail hook check, Sunshine."

Shaking her head at the double entendre, Kim swore, "Fucking sailors," causing them both to laugh.

As they returned to the beach, they decided to stop and remove their shoes and enjoy a stroll on the sand. They started together and then shifted to Kim wrapping her arm around Dan's waist. They chatted about how beautiful the day had become, with Kim commenting that this was a perfect winter day for SoCal. Dan was amazed at the scenery and commented on how awesome The Del looked in the distance.

Returning to their cottage, they saw their patio was fully exposed to the bright afternoon sunshine. Kim suggested that they use their patio to sunbathe instead of the pool, to which Dan readily agreed. "It'll gives us alone time," he remarked with a smile.

Kim started making their smoothies, while Dan quickly changed into his swim trunks. When he appeared a few minutes later, she commented on what a hunk he was, with his broad shoulders and washboards abs.

Dan chuckled as he stepped out onto the patio to arrange the lounge chairs to take advantage of the sun. When he moved them, he saw a set of clasps and discovered they could hook the recliners together, creating a queen-sized lounge area. He was evaluating the feel when Kim stepped through the open French doors, and to his surprise she had changed into a very skimpy, red, and white stripped thong bikini.

Handing a frosted glass to the stupefied Dan, Kim did a slow turn and asked if he liked it, stating, "I picked this little thing up just for you," with a sexy smile. Facing away from him, as she looked over her shoulder at him and performed a shimmy with her hips. The gesture caused her butt to sway in a very alluring motion. Giggling she said, "I'm glad we have some privacy, 'cause I think this little number would've been a little too risqué for the pool."

Dan said deadpan, "Ya' think!" As he slid over to make room for her to sit, he observed, "Damn girl, you're smokin'!"

Beaming, she sat next to him and noticing his handiwork, praised him for making it possible for them to lay together under the sun.

Snapping her fingers, Kim said, "Shit, I forgot something."

She asked Dan to hold her drink, as she stood and jogged back into the shade of the cottage. He noticed that the action was starting to get him excited. A few minutes later, Kim returned to the patio carrying one of the bags she had brought and opening it, began removing several brightly colored beach towels. Dan stood and placed their drinks on the table and helped her spread the towels to cover the lounge chairs, to make things a little more comfortable for sunbathing.

While they worked, Kim noticed a bulge that had appeared at the front of Dan's trunks. His did his best not to let her see it and she kept it to herself, knowing that without trying, she was getting him excited. She admonished herself to take thing slowly. 'I wouldn't want him to pop his cork too soon,' she thought.

After finishing the smoothies, they lounged in the sun for most of the afternoon. Kim asked Dan if he would rub some lotion on her and she was pleased to learn he could use his strong hands very well, cooing her satisfaction. Starting by laying facedown and pillowing her head on her hands, she instructed him through applying the lotion to her shoulders and arms, then down her back. Finally, going down each leg. In doing so, she felt the warmth of arousal spreading through her, as his strong hands massaged her.

She rolled over onto her back and had him work on her front. As he was working, she smiled and said it was okay if he squeezed her boobs and rub below her navel. As he massaged the tanning lotion into her, she reached over and put her hand on his thigh and allowed it to slip between his legs, where she rubbed her fingers up and down.

She smiled as she felt him quiver a little and then moved her hand to his knee.

When he was finished, she said she wanted to give him a massage. Switching places, she knelt akimbo next to him and worked on his back and shoulders. She marveled as his strength and when she asked him to roll over, she commented, "Damn, Boats! You're such a hunk."

Before she started, she lifted his hand and placed it on her thigh, sliding his fingers between her legs. Giggling she quipped, "I need a landing gear check."

Laughing at the joke, Dan lightly brushed his fingers over her inner thighs, as she worked. After several minutes, his hand stopped moving. She smiled that her massage had put him blissfully asleep. While he dozed her fingers traced patterns on his lean torso, abdomen, arms, and legs. She allowed a finger to lightly trace lines along his pecs and circled his nipples, then down his stomach muscles to circle his navel. As she did so, he moaned softly, and she noticed the lump beginning to appear at the front of his trunks again. Smiling wickedly, she let hand to brush across it, curious as to the size of what lay beneath the fabric.

After several moments, she leaned over and woke him with a tender kiss. Nose to nose with him, she said, "Hey sailor. Let's hop in the soaker tub."

She scooted off the lounger and padded over to check the water with a toe and found that it was heated. Looking around she found a switch on the exterior wall of the cottage and activated the water jets.

Pushing up on his elbows and blearily glancing around, Dan said, "Shit, I must've dozed-off. Getting up early for sea and anchor detail hit me like a semi."

Getting-up from the lounge, Dan padded over to the small bubbling pool and stepped in. The water was just over 100-degrees and felt wonderful. As he did so, Kim asked, "Are you up for some beer? I can order some from room service."

Dan thought that would be great and said as much. As he settled into the wonderfully heated water, Kim went inside and got her cell phone to place the order.

He was chest deep in the bubbling how water, closed his eyes and rested his head on the tiles, enjoying its warmth of the water and the jets that were spraying water against his lower back. 'This is amazing,' he thought, as he felt Kim move his arm so she could sit beside him. She draped his arm across her shoulder and opening his eyes, saw she was smiling at him.

Lifting his head, she stroked his cheek and said room service would be there in a couple of minutes. She then shifted her hand from his cheek to his broad chest. Smiling, she asked directly, "Dan, how does such a scrumptious hunk like you, not have women falling all over you?"

Slightly embarrassed, he explained that he had always been shy and that when he had joined the Navy, he had become focused on finishing his college degree and then becoming an officer. He then admitted, "It was your letter that got me out of my shell."

Sitting in silent wonder of this awesome guy for several minutes, Kim was about to respond when a knock could be heard at their door. Brushing his nose playfully she instructed, "Hold that thought," and rose to get their refreshments. As she did so, he admired the way the swaying of her hips caused the firm cheeks of her butt to bounce and embarrassed, he felt himself getting aroused again.

Returning through the open French doors, she carefully carried a wooden tray that was containing several small, frosted glasses. "The bar mentioned this, and it sounded fun," she said and reaching the edge of the jacuzzi, gently set the tray on the tiles, and stepped down into the bubbling water. She cooed as she turned and sat in his lap, as Dan had a shocked look on his face, hoping she wouldn't notice the erection on which she was sitting.

Putting an arm leisurely around his shoulder, she said, "It's a sampler of their craft beers and ales," and pointing to the wooden tray, they each had a name etched into the wood. Pointing to one, Kim said brightly, "I want to try this one first. It sounds yummy," she said excitedly, picking up a small glass that contained a light-yellow beer.

Dan glanced at the tray and saw its name was 'California Girl' and Kim told him, "The bar said this is their blonde ale," as she held it out for him to taste. Sipping it he enjoyed the light, almost fruity brew. Kim took a sip and was enraptured. "I'm not much of a beer girl, but I could definitely drink this again," as she served Dan again and he draped a hand around her waist, under the bubbling water.

They enjoyed sampling the beers as they idly chatted. When they were done, Kim leaned against him and took the hand that was on her thigh and wrapped it under her arm and used his hand to cup a breast. Using her hand, she caused Dan to squeeze the firm mound of flesh. Turning to him she smiled and then leaned in for a kiss.

After their lips parted, she said huskily, "You don't seem too shy to me."

Dan chuckled and said, "This is after we've been corresponding," and laughing out loud admitted, "You should've seen me when my Div-O..."

To which Kim interjected with, "Dora, right?"

"Yeah, Dora," he replied and continued to tell her about how he had originally received her letter.

"Wow," Kim replied, "That was like providential," and turning gave him another deep passionate kiss.

Afterward, she said, "It's about 3:30 and our reservations are at 6:00," and advised that she needed about an hour to get ready, asked him how long he needed. Dan pondered this while Kim reached out with a finger and began gently rubbing his ear lobe.

Dan replied that he would need about 45-minutes.

"Good," Kim replied brightly putting her hands into the water, began to wiggle and Dan felt something slip across his lap. To his amazement, Kim lifted her dripping thong out of the water and dropped it onto the tiles next to the serving platter.

She asked for his other hand and slid it down her abdomen, between her legs as she spread them apart. As she did this, she gave Dan a sultry look and said, "We have a few minutes and I wanted to give you a feel of what's in store for tonight, by letting you play with my pussy."

Using his index finger, she gave him a guided tour of her anatomy. Sliding it along her labia and then helped him to locate her clit and asked him to rub it. She apologized for the small bit of stubble but said she would shave while she was getting ready, so she would be silky smooth for him later.