The Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his stimulating fingers. She reached down and taking his index finger inserted it into her. She felt a lump under her and purred, "How does that feel, Boats?"

Licking his lips and clearing his throat he said huskily, "Pretty good."

Giggling, Kim replied, "I think a little more than pretty good," and leaning to his ear whispered, "Something big is poking my ass."

After a few more minutes, she whispered softly, "Why don't you go take a shower and get dressed."

Kim moved off his lap and observed with curiosity as Dan stood and stepped out of the pool. the large lump having tented the front of his trunks. She felt shivers of aroused excitement for what their night together held in store, as she watched him enter the cottage.

"Tail hook check, sat," she called and heard him issue a loud guffaw, as he went inside.

After a quick shower, including standing under a stream of icy water, Dan, dried off with one the hotel's plush towels and then walked into the bedroom to get dressed. He donned a powder blue button-up shirt, a pair of white boxer briefs and slid on a pair of dark grey dress pants. After securing a belt around his waist he sat on the edge of the bed and put his socks and a pair of dress shoes. Leaving the collar unbuttoned, he donned a matching jacket. Before leaving the room, he picked up his wallet, cell phone and a small gift bag. Then went to tell Kim he would wait for her in the lobby.

As he stepped to the door of the patio, he stopped, and his mouth dropped open. Kim was laying on the chaise lounge face down, completely naked. Her light, golden-brown flesh on display before him. He immediately covered his eyes and turned, as he issued a jovial, "Oh shit!"

Giggling, Kim inquired, "Did you like the view?"

"Well, yeah," responded and added with a chuckle, "I hope there ain't any drones flying overhead."

Kim laughed at the joke and Dan added he was heading to the lobby, to give her some privacy. On his way there, he spent several minutes just strolling the hotel's grounds. Walking by the pool and seeing the number of people, he was glad they had taken advantage of their pool and the privacy the patio afforded. He walked the entire length of the hotel's paved gardens. "Amazing place for an amazing woman," he said softly. He couldn't get the image of Kim out of his mind, but forced the arousal that accompanied it down, by the sheer power of his will. He didn't need to embarrass himself.

After a nice long walk, he entered the lobby of the hotel, he saw that it was just as busy when they had arrived earlier in the day. He slowly strolled and admired the pictures of this historic landmark. As he was studying one, he heard a voice over his shoulder say, "Excuse me."

Turning, he was surprised to see Ironman standing there, looking up at him.

He introduced himself and Dan tried to act as calm as possible. The star asked if he was an NBA recruit. Dan chuckled and replied no and explained he was in the Navy, and he was staying there with his girlfriend, after returning from deployment. The shorter star asked if he had been on the aircraft carrier that he and some friends saw earlier, entering port and smiling broadly Dan said that was correct.

"Wow, man," said the star, "Thanks for your service," and reaching out, asked to shake his hand.

Dan gratefully accepted the recognition and as he walked away, the shorter, superhero star, bid him a good evening. After that, Dan seemed to walk on air, as he strolled through the lobby. Smiling that he had gotten to meet a genuine star. He couldn't wait to tell Kim and then his shipmates.

Several minutes after his close encounter with stardom, his phone vibrated in his jacket pocket. Taking it out, he saw he'd received a text from Kim. "Trn 2 ur r & lk x the lby," it read.

Looking in that direction, Dan saw Kim standing across from him, on the other side of the lobby and once again, he was stunned at her beauty. She wore a teal silk cocktail dress that fit her snuggly. The neckline plunged just enough to provide a complimentary view of her cleavage and the hem spanned to her mid-thigh. She wore black stiletto heels that helped to show off her well-toned legs.

They met in the middle of the lobby and Dan bent to give her a warm hug. As he did so, his nostrils picked-up the scent of the perfume she had used on her letter. Drawing close, he whispered how gorgeous she looked and kissed her. On parting the embrace, she thanked him and commented he looked sexy himself.

Dan held out the bag he had been carrying to her and said, "I had bought you a little something while we were in Hong Kong, but seeing that I missed your birthday, I hope you'll accept this as a birthday present."

Beaming, Kim accepted the bag and she asked Dan to hold her handbag while she opened it. They traded items. "What did you get me," as her eyes seemed to twinkle with excitement at the surprise.

Dan commented, "Hope you like jewelry."

She motioned him to come close and in doing so, her wonderful perfume graced his nose again. Displaying a mischievous smirk, Kim whispered, "Lovemaking lesson number one, ALL girls like jewelry," which caused them both to laugh again.

Dan straightened as Kim opened the bag and withdrew a small blue velvet box that was about half the size of her hand. Giving the gift bag to Dan, she opened the case to see an opal and gold pendant the size of a silver dollar on a gold necklace. She was overjoyed at the gesture.

Withdrawing it from the case, she handed it to Dan and asked him to put it on her. She turned and lifted her blonde hair away from her neck, as he fastened it. Turning she posed and asked how she looked.

"Pretty freaking amazing," was his response. The pendant laid just above the voluptuous canyon created by her breasts and gazing at her, he felt himself again getting aroused. They embraced one more time and on parting the kiss, Kim asked him to take her arm as they headed to the hotel's main restaurant.

Continuing the theme of dark wood paneling and rich red carpet that appointed the short hall leading to the resort's signature eatery, the lighting was low and romantic. They were greeted by a smiling maître d, who welcomed them and asked for their reservation. Kim responded that it was for two and under her name. "Would it be possible, if we could get a booth," she requested.

The older gentlemen replied that they had several available and asked if they would one at the window, to which they both said would be fantastic. Picking up two menus and a wine list, he asked them to follow him and led them to a booth at the restaurants' expansive window that looked upon the Pacific Ocean. Kim gushed, "This is perfect," and thanked him, as Dan helped her to her seat.

Dan slid into the seat opposite her and admired the table setting. A crisp while linen tablecloth covered the table. Fine silverware was arranged for several courses that accompanied wine and water glasses. The maître 'd thanked them in return and told them a waiter would be available to help them momentarily. As he stepped away from their table, Dan whispered, "Holy shit! I'm eating in the wardroom."

Kim put a hand over her mouth to stifle a laugh and said, "Get used to it Boats, you're going to be an officer soon," and raising an eyebrow and using a foot under the table to rub his leg, quipped, "I trust you'll be a gentleman."

Chuckling at the reference, he responded, "Abso-freaking-lutely," and reached his hand across the table to take one of hers.

They looked out at the sunset and Dan shared with Kim what sunsets on the ocean were like, commenting that he rarely had time to enjoy them during flight ops. As he gazed out the window, he said, "The ones that I did get to notice though, were like you," and turning to smile at her, he said, "Simply amazing."

As she squeezed his hand and thanked him, their server approached and introduced herself. She was accompanied by another server bearing an ice bucket, which contained a bottle of champagne. Smiling, the server reached into his jacket pocket and handed a card to Dan, saying, "Compliments to you sir, from the gentlemen across the room."

Surprised at the gift, they both turned to look in the direction the server had pointed, and they saw Ironman and his wife. He gave them a wave, salute, and a thumbs-up sign.

Overwhelmed, Dan said to the server, "Please express our thanks, to the gentlemen if you don't mind."

The attendant left and their server withdrew the bottle from the bucket of ice. Breaking the seal, she eased the cork out, allowing it to issue a soft pop, and then poured them each a glass. While this was happening, it was Kim's turn to gawk. After seeing the star across the room waving at them, she turned to Dan and blurted, "When the hell did you meet him?"

Smiling, he explained running into him in the lobby while he was waiting for her to get ready. Feeling proud of himself, he leaned back and said, "I can't wait to tell everybody back on the ship, I met Ironman."

Opening the card, he smiled while reading the missive and handed it to Kim to see. It said...

Thanks for chatting and thank you for your service. Best Regards, R. D. Jr.

"Holy Shit," she whispered and handed the card back.

Dan chuckled and lifted the glass and sipped it. It tasted exceptionally good, and he indicated that to their server. She smiled and let them know she would give them a few more minutes to look at their menus. When she left, Dan lifted the bottle out of the ice and saw it was Dom Perignon Brute. Giving a low whistle, he whispered to Kim, "This shit's about a half-K per bottle!"

Smiling at his remark, Kim said conspiratorially, "Before you look at the menu, don't freak-out. Order anything you want. I've got things covered."

Dan did just that. Opening his menu, his eyes went wide at the prices. Kim smiled and winked at him, and he took a drink of the champagne. After a moment of silence, they started chatting about what to order. They both decided on the Mahi Mahi, which was crusted with macadamia nuts and was served with roasted vegetables. After their server took their order, Dan poured some of the bubbly into each of their glasses.

Raising his he offered a toast, to Kim, "Thank you for everything you've done for me, Sunshine. You're an amazing woman."

Blushing, Kim gently clicked her glass to his and in return said, "Boats, thank you for your friendship. You're a true gentleman and I'm looking forward to exploring what the rest of our evening together has in store."

They each took a drink and set their glasses down. Dan reached across the table and took her hand again. With her free hand, Kim reached for the opal pendant. Under the table she rubbed Dan's calf with her foot and thanked him again for the gift.

"I saw it in Hong Kong at an Australian jewelry shop, in the international concourse mall," and admitted, "Having grown up in L.A., I thought I'd seen big cities." After taking a sip of the bubbly he stated, "L.A. ain't got squat on Hong Kong!"

Kim was amazed and said in wonderment, "Wow! To have travelled around the world," and picking up her glass for a sip, stated, "I've never been out of the freaking country!"

As they chatted, Kim asked him to list the countries the ship had visited and he counted them off on his fingers: Spain, France and Monaco, Italy, Greece, UAE, and Hong Kong. "We were supposed to go to Australia as well but got cancelled when were extended in the Gulf."

As they continued to chat, their food arrived and they enjoyed it, as they continue to chat. Afterwards, they decided to share a vanilla crème brûlée with some decaf coffee for dessert. After they ordered it, Dan excused himself to go to the men's room. As he walked through the restaurant, Kim watched him and eagerly dreamed of their evening together. Smiling to herself, she was pleased with how the training session was going.

As she lifted her glass to drain the last of the champagne, she went over her plans and smiled. 'It's rare,' she thought, 'You get the chance to teach someone how to make love.'

As she saw him returning to their table with that wonderful smile on his face, she thought, 'Rarer still to find someone as wonderful as him, to teach these lessons to.'

As he slid into his seat, he said to her, "I saw you from across the room and you are stunning!"

Thanking him, she reached for his hand and looking at him said, "You do to,' and continued with a giggle, "I love your dimples," as she reached up with her free hand to brush the creases on each side of his mouth."

Just then then dessert arrived and as they enjoyed it, Dan would feed a spoonful to her, and she would reciprocate. When they finished it, Kim gave him a sultry look and commented, "The first course of dessert was good," and smiling mischievously quipped, "The second will be even better, Boats."

Chuckling at the thought, Dan softly exclaimed, "Oh, I'm sure it will!"

They asked for the check and when it arrived, Kim snatched the small portfolio up before Dan could see it. "My treat," she scolded playfully.

Holding up his hands in surrender with a mock look of fright, he laughed and said, "You don't see me complaining!"

They enjoyed a laugh as he stood, and she used the pen to write their room number on the bill. Dan then held out his hand and helped her to her feet. As they were walking out, she slipped her arm around his waist, and he placed a hand on her bare shoulder. As they walked outside, it had become a little cool. Kim shivered a little and said, "I'm glad we have a fireplace to cuddle in front of," and snuggled closer.

Dan asked them to stop, and he removed his jacket and placed it around her. "How's that," he asked.

"Much better," she replied enjoying the warmth and curling her finger, said, "That good deed deserves a reward."

Dan complied and she gave him a smacking kiss on the lips with a giggle. He then wrapped his arm around her as they walked back to their cottage.

As they walked, Kim noticed Dan seemed to be deep in thought. "Penny for your thoughts, sailor," she inquired and reached around him, to provide a reassuring squeeze.

Giving a nervous chuckle and licking his lips he responded, "I hope I don't fuck this up," and squeezing her back, said, "I want to make you happy."

"Stop right there," she commanded.

She turned to face him and placing her hands on his hips and looking up to meet his gaze, said firmly, "You're not going to fuck this up. Got it!"

Stepping closer to hug him, she looked up at him, saying, "You're a beginner and it's okay if there's a stumble or two," and smiling devilishly she cooed, "It's not everyone who gets a chance to learn the basics of making love from a beautiful, older woman."

Giving a chuckle that lightened his mood, Dan replied, "And your very modest as well!"

Which caused her to laugh as she squeezed him tight for a hug and then asked him to kiss her, which he granted.

On parting the embrace, they finished their walk back to their cottage. Kim used her key card and on entering, Dan asked to use the bathroom before she got ready. After doing his business, he noticed, Kim had placed a small suitcase on the bed. She had closed the lid when the bathroom door had opened and shaking a finger at him, playfully scolded, "No peeking."

Giving a laugh, Dan asked how she wanted him and inspecting him, advised, "You can strip to your shorts," which he did. As he did so, she admired his physique

On walking to the bedroom door, he noticed that Kim had dimmed the lights in the living room. Before he left, she asked him to unzip her dress and asked he if could get the fireplace going. He smiled and said he would love to and on leaving, quietly closed the door to give her some privacy.

Walking over to the fireplace there was a wall switch and when he flipped it, the gas log whooshed alight and helped to set a romantic mood, as the fire cast dancing shadows around the room and begin warming it. As he seated himself on the couch, he noticed the bottle of scotch and two glasses were sitting on the coffee table. Next to them was a slim, high-end laptop. He leaned back and stretched his arms out, along the back of the couch and tried to calm his building anticipation.

After several minutes, he heard the door open and turning he saw Kim dressed in the clothes from her Christmas video. She had added a large red silk ribbon, tied low on her waist in a large bow and with a set of jingle bells. As she softly padded across the room in bare feet, she jingled and drawing closer, he noticed her humming a tune and realized it was, "All I want for Christmas is You." When she got to the couch, she finished the chorus of the song and added a seductive shimmy that caused the bells to jingle.

He noticed the material seemed as if was painted on her. It alluringly hugged every curve and accentuated her lithe, athletic frame. He was again struck at how gorgeous she was. Smiling down at him and placing her hands on her hips, did a slow turn and asked in a sultry tone, "What do you think?"

Opening and closing his mouth, trying to find the words, he was speechless. Issuing a playful giggle, she pointed to the place next to him on the couch and asked, "Hey sailor, is this seat taken?"

He shook his head in the negative and smiling Kim sat and curled up beside him. She took his arm and used it to enfold herself, resting his hand on a breast. Snuggling close she took his other hand and placed it between her legs and purred, "Welcome home, Boats," and pressed her lips against his and stabbed her tongue into his mouth.

The embrace lasted for several minutes before it parted with a wet smack. She rested her head against his bare chest, and they sat in silence for several long moments. Afterwards, Kim smiled and then shifted her position to straddle his lap and snuggled into his chest, each movement causing the bells to jingle. After several minutes, she sat back in his lap. As she did so she purred, "The fire feels very nice," and using her nails she softly scratched his pecks and abdominal muscles.

Coming to his senses, Dan said, "You look fucking incredible."

Giggling, she said coyly, "It's okay to shake your present before you open it," and taking his hands, placed them on her breasts and squeezed them. The action caused her nipples to harden under the silk and lace.

She draped her arms around his neck and leaned in for another long kiss. Afterward, she sat back onto his lap and complimented him on how strong his hands were and then moved his hands lower. One she placed at her crotch, the other she placed on her hip. Giggling, she cooed, "You need to check out the rest of the package."

As he rubbed her, she tilted her head back and moaned softly and then looking at him with lust-filled eyes, asked breathlessly, "What do you think of the wrapping," as she again began lightly scrubbing his chest with her nails.

He smiled and said, "Best present I've ever received," as he closed his eyes and laid his head back and moaned, "Don't stop doing that. It feels incredible!"

With a giggle she traced circles around his nipples and traced her fingers gently along his six-pack abs. After feeling a lump swelling beneath her, she giggled again and wiggled her hips, which caused the bells to jingle and cooed, "I think somebody has a candy cane for Santa's little helper."

Laughing and lifting his head, he moved his hands to her sides and tickling her, said, "Damn! You're a naughty little bitch. Aren't you!"

Peeling laughter and jerking trying to avoid the tickling and jiggling all the way, Kim, cackled, cursed, kicked, and slapped to get away from his hands, screaming, "Stop it! Stop it! You're going to make me piss my pants!" She rolled off him and he rolled over onto of her and kissed her deeply. After several minutes she parted the embrace to come up for air, Dan chuckled wickedly and said, "I know a secret," and grinning he chuckled, "You're ticklish as shit, Sunshine!"