The Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying back, he reached up and cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. Smiling down at him, she cooed as he brought them again to bullet hardness. Afterwards, he let his hands glide down her sides to her hips, as he groaned pleasantly, "Man, this does feel good. Work it, girl!"

She smiled wickedly and said, "You want me to speed up?"

"Oh God, yes," Confessed the young Black man.

Kim gritted her teeth and picked up her pace for a grand total of fifteen strokes and Dan leaned his head back in ecstasy. She then suddenly pulled herself off him, his erection flopping back against his lower abdomen. It took him a couple of seconds to realize the amazing sensation had ended and he gave her a quizzical look and stated, "That's it," and finished with, "What the fuck?"

Smiling as she glided a finger along the length of the hard black tool and flicking his balls, she cooed, "I'm teaching you to pace yourself, Boats," as she grinned seductively.

She went onto explain the amazing feeling he was experiencing was passion building that would soon lead to another orgasm. "I don't want you to pop your cork too soon, babe," as she leaned over to kiss him.

When it parted, she sinfully beamed and whispered to him, "It's home run time," as she laid next to him, leaning on her elbows and parted her legs. She hooked a finger and cooed, "Bring that monster over here, Boats."

Chuckling as he shifted positions, he stroked his penis to help keep it hard and following her prompts, positioned himself above her. Reaching up to stroke his arms and scrub his chest with her nails, she smiled at him and said sweetly, "This is my all-time favorite way of making love. The good ol' fashioned missionary position."

Without needing any prompting, Dan inserted himself into her and propping himself over her, began gently thrusting with his hips, causing her to coo with satisfaction.

Looking down at her and smiling pleasantly, he asked, "Why do you like it this way, Sunshine?"

Thinking for a moment, she then beamed a beautiful smile and with a finger reached up to brush his cheek and a dimple, confessed, "Because it's so romantic. I get to caress you," and then moving both hands to his tight pectorals, added, "And I get to compliment you on how well you're making love to me."

She then moaned softly, biting her lower lip, admitting, "And you're really doing an amazing job of lovemaking."

She hooked her feet on his gluts and her breathing began to increase, as she groaned again. She pulled him down for a prolonged kiss and on its parting, she looked at him and instructed, "Dan, pick your pace up a bit," and after another passionate groan, sighed, "I want us to come at the same time, in celebration of your homecoming."

Despite the coolness of the darkened room, their bodies began shine with sheen of sweat. Kim's cheeks became rosy, and she continued to groan in pleasure, urging her lover onto the finish line. Dan quickened his thrusts, as his breathing became huffing chugs through his nostrils, as his skin flapped against hers, as Kim moaned euphorically, "Fuck me, Dan," repeatedly.

Dan felt something akin to fire explode through his body as his back arched and his hips thrust forward and pressed himself against Kim. He grunted loudly and gritted his teeth, as wave after wave, his orgasm washed through him. At the same moment, Kim arched her back, as she too felt an orgasm explode through her body. Squealing, she flailed her hands out to grip the covers. Holding them in her clenched fists, she too groaned in the ecstasy of the moment.

In a moment, it felt like all of Dan's energy drained from him as he collapsed to his elbows. "Oh God, that was incredible," he gasped for mouthfuls of air.

Kim smiled up at him, feeling a warm glow through her body, draped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, drawing him close for a kiss. Looking at him with lust-filled eyes, she cooed, "And that's how you make love, Boats," and kissed him deeply. This time, Dan thrust his togue into her mouth, where they dueled for several minutes before it parted with a wet smack,

Looking into his eyes she said huskily, "That was amazing, Dan."

Dan slid off her to lay beside her, propping himself on an elbow. Caressing her tummy and cupping one of her breasts, he smiled and said, "Thanks for teaching me, Sunshine," and wiping his brow exclaimed, "Damn, I feel like I've run a marathon!"

Sitting up, Kim laughed and replied, "Lovemaking is great exercise, Boats," and sliding to the edge of the bed, stood, and asked, "I could use a celebration drink," and motioning over her shoulder, asked, "Want some scotch?"

Leaning back on his elbows, Dan smiled broadly and said, "Make it a double!"

In a moment, the naked blonde returned carrying their glasses in one hand and the bottle of scotch in the other. She handed Dan's to him and then climbed onto the bed next to him and poured them each a healthy dollop. They enjoyed the drinks and then cuddled and fondled each other well into the night.

Afterwards...

The next morning, Kim was awakened by the buzzing of her cell phone on the nightstand, next to the bed. Dan was lying flat on his back and his arms were draped across her back, as her naked body she'd snuggled into him, and she nuzzled his shoulder. It was quiet for several moments and then it buzzed again. Whispering a silent curse, she tried to move and not disturb Dan. As she rotated, he groaned and sleepily asked, "Are you okay, Kim?"

Grabbing her phone, she swore and apologized for waking him. He turned onto his side and wrapping an arm around her waist and sliding his hand between her legs, pulled her close to spoon her. Groaning her approval, she turned her head to kiss him deeply and then bid him good morning when it parted with a wet smack. She then responded to his question with, "I was going to see who the hell is blowing my phone up with texts so early," and then asked him to continue his stimulation.

As Dan's fingers found her clit, she opened her text application and thumbed through the message and then exclaimed, "Holy shit!"

Pushing up on an elbow Dan asked again if anything was wrong. Kim looked from her phone over her shoulder and let him know, "My friends are saying we're famous," and then asked, "Can you see if there's a paper on the doorstep.

Extracting himself from her embrace, he rose from the bed and reached into his gym bag next to the bed and donned his jogging shorts for a degree of modesty and left the room, while she pushed up on her elbows and leaned against the bed's headboard. In a few moments came back into the room and said, "You won't believe this," and turned the Sunday morning edition of the city's Union-Tribune so she could see the front page.

Taking up most of the front page was a large color picture of the previous day's welcome home kiss on the North Island pier. "It looks like we're famous, babe," he said deadpan, and he handed her the paper.

"Oh my God," she squealed on seeing it and begged him to make some coffee for them. While he brewed their coffee, she went to the bathroom and had climbed back on the bed when he brought the mugs in. handing her one, he then carefully climbed onto the bed, and she snuggled next to him and after taking a sip, thanked him with a smacking kiss and then set her cup on the nightstand and picked-up the paper, so they could read the story together.

After they read it, Dan tapped the picture and said, "You know Sunshine, they caught you best side," and commented on how pleasing her ass looked in the picture.

Guffawing loudly, she slapped his thigh playful and exclaimed, "Fuck you, Boats!"

After laughing, they chatted about the plans for the day, before rising to shower and prepare smoothies for breakfast. As they had washed each other, Kim told him that she thought going to the beach would be fun after they checked out of the hotel and informed him, she had brought a little more conservative bikini to wear. She then said they would drive up to La Jolla to her condo and said they could go out to dinner before returning for some lovemaking to finish off the evening.

Dan replied that he thought the plan was great and asked him to help him do some uniform shopping over the next few days, while they enjoyed the outdoors around San Diego.

- - - - -

Ten-days later they were at a special ceremony in the wardroom of the massive aircraft carrier. Dan was dressed in a crisp set of khakis, while she was wearing the teal cocktail dress, minus the high heels. Dan had advised her against it, as they would be walking around the ship. Kim was aghast and giddy at the same time, being able to go aboard the massive carrier and experience a little of what Dan had described to her, in his letters.

They strolled together on the flight deck, as Dan explained to her how everything worked and she commented on how different it was being on the flight deck, compared to watching all the videos online and one of the highlights of the tour was visiting the bridge, where she had the opportunity to sit in the captain's chair, as Dan snapped a few pictures on his phone.

At the ceremony where had been sworn in as an officer, Dan asked her to do the honors of pinning the small gold bars an of Ensign to his collar. He leaned down to her beaming a broad smile. She stood on her tip toes to do so and after pinning his new rank on him, she winked and then kissed his cheek tenderly on one of his dimples.

Afterwards as they mingled with Dan's co-workers and had the opportunity to finally meet Dora, the officer Dan had worked for on the deployment. They chatted while Dan got refreshment and cake for them to enjoy. Kim was amazed at how a single letter could make such a meaningful change her life and she looked forward to what the next few months and beyond held in store for them.