The Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled off her and sat back on the couch, as she too sat up and straightened the Santa hat, and pouted with mock incredulity, muttering, "Fuck you, Boats," before laughing herself.

"Damn," he responded with feigned shock, "Keep that shit up and I might have to spank that cute little ass of yours."

Playing along she cooed, "Oh, would you please," as she hugged his arm and smiled up at his, while batting her eye lashes. This resulted in another moment of uproarious laughter.

Afterwards, she leaned her head against his shoulder and caressed his bicep, enjoying the feeling of the tight muscles under the deep brown skin. They sat there silently for several minutes enjoying the moment and watching the fire. Looking up at him, Kim broke the silence and said, "Let's watch my Christmas video."

Extricating herself from Dan's embrace, she retrieved the laptop. She snuggled next to him, opened the lid, and touched the power button, to turn it on. The video was in a folder on her desktop. As it began, she took his hands and wrapped them around her to cup her breasts and laid her head on his chest. She then placed a hand on his crotch and brushed the tips of her fingers against the bulge that had appeared there.

After it played, Dan commented, "That was a very nice present and one that I never expected, but I'm grateful for," and hugging her close, he said, "Thank you, so much," and punctuated the statement with a kiss. It lasted for several long minutes, as their tongues dueled and Kim hand grasped the bulge and massaged it, causing Dan to groan in pleasure.

when it parted with a sweet smack, Kim shifted her hand back to his muscular thigh. After setting the computer on the couch next to her, she smiled up at him and admitted, "It was fun making it," and as Dan continued to fondle her, she explained how she asked two of her closest friends to help her set things up and record everything.

Snuggling tightly against him she whispered huskily, "Thinking about you while we made the video got me so horny, after my friends left, I laid in front of the tree and played with myself, dreaming you were making love to me."

They sat there in silence for several moments and enjoyed the moment and watched the fire. Kim finally broke the silence with, "Before you open your present, I need to teach you the Kim Nolan rule of lovemaking."

Dan shifted his position slightly and Kim sat up and pivoted to look into his eye and placed a hand on his chest, while explaining that everything worth doing -- especially making love -- should ALWAYS be accompanied by a couple of fingers of good scotch.

"Oh really," exclaimed Dan, chuckling.

"Yep," she replied brightly and took the bottle of liquor off the coffee table and held it up for him to see.

"This," she proclaimed, "Is twenty-five-year-old Macallam Scotch," and crackling the seal, she poured some of the brown liquid into each of the glasses and handed one to him.

Dan raised the glass to his nose and took a sniff, detecting a rich and tangy, aged aroma. Kim set the bottle on the coffee table and held her glass aloft with a smile and looking up to him, said, "Thanks for re-igniting romance for me, Boats."

Softly clicking the glass, Dan replied huskily, "Thank you for being my ray of sunshine each day. I'm amazed by your beauty and humbled by your generosity."

Kim beamed a smile, thanked him for the compliment, and said, "Cheers," as she gulped down the drink, gritted her teeth and quivered.

Smacking her lips loudly, she said in a slightly choked voice, "Oh, man that's good!"

Not wanting to be out-done, Dan gulped his down and coughed several times as the liquor burned its way down his esophagus and then felt warmth spread. Gasping for air, he exclaimed, "Holy shit!"

Kim laughed and said, "I thought all sailors knew how to drink," as she patted his thigh.

Coughing a couple of more times, Dan laughed as well, then responded, "Oh I know how to drink. I normally sip my scotch!"

Licking the rim of her glass Kim offered him another shot, which he accepted. She poured them both another. She then moved his hand between her legs and hugged his arm, as they sipped the liquor enjoying the warmth. She looked up at him and smiled and then he leaned down for another long, passionate kiss, as she rubbed his hand against her clit.

When their kiss parted, Dan asked huskily, "Do you mind if I open my gift?"

Giggling Kim responded, "Not at all," as she gulped the rest of her drink and set the glass on the coffee table. She then straddled him and settled onto his lap, accompanied by the jingling of the bells. Leaning back, she flashed a lusty smile and cooed, "I'm ready whenever you are, Boats."

Rubbing her thighs, he smiled in reply and said, "Sunshine, you are one sexy present," and then reached up and pulled the loose end of the bow, exposing her flat tummy.

Licking his lips, he ran a hand across it, enjoying the supple smoothness and then traced a circle around her navel. Glancing up, he saw that her eyes were closed, as she enjoyed the sensation of him touching her. At several moments, she opened her eyes and with a smile, whispered, "That feels very nice."

When he smiled broadly, Kim reached out with a hand to caress his cheeks and cooed, "You have such beautiful dimples," which caused him to chuckle.

He then reached up and plucked the Santa hat off her head and handed it to her saying, "Hold this a second," as he then took the hem of the camisole and began pulling it up. A smiling Kim lifted her arms to assist and soon her breasts were on full display. He then took the red and white fur cap and placed it back onto her tousled hair.

She wiggled her shoulders and with a sultry glance at him cooed, "How do you like these sugar plums?"

Dan tossed the lacy garment on the couch next to him and reached out to take the set of firm mounds into his hands. They were the size of grapefruits in his hands, and they were soft and warm, as he kneaded them. He was mesmerized by the contrast of his deeply bronzed hands compared to the creamy tone of her skin.

Kim moaned her satisfaction, as he traced his fingers along her tan lines, before circling the pinkish-brown areolas, the size of quarters. Pinching them between his thumbs and forefingers, caused her to coo in delight, as her nipples took on a bullet-like hardness. Taking his head gently in her hands and drawing him near, she softly commanded him to suck them.

He took one nipple into his mouth and sucked it gently and then used the tip of his tongue to toy with it. Kim encouraged him further by asking him to gently nip at it with his teeth, as the action sent a shiver a pleasure through her. Moaning in pleasure as Dan switched to the other side, she remembered how she enjoyed having attention paid to her breasts. Hugging his head, she groaned, "Damn, Boats! That feels so good."

Sitting back with a smile, Dan chuckled and said, "Those are some sweet sugar plums, Sunshine!"

"I'm glad you like them," she cooed and smiling slyly cooed, "Do you want to unwrap to rest of your present?"

Feeling like it was getting hot, Dan wiped his brow cleared his throat and replied sure, "Sure."

Issuing a playful giggle, she stood up and as he reached for her, she held up a finger, wagged it, and said, "Hold on Boats."

She then bent and took the bottle of scotch and poured herself another drink and after knocking it back, licked the rim of the glass and moaned, "That tastes so fucking good," then set the glass down and standing before him said with a sultry smile, "Now you can unwrap the rest of your present."

Dan reached out with quivering hands, untied the bow in the draw string and began sliding the snug silk pajamas from her slim hips. As he exposed her crotch, he saw she was clean-shaven, and her labia was pink and blossoming. As he bent forward to slide the garment down her legs, she used his shoulder to help balance as she lifted each leg so the silk p-jay could be removed from each foot. Once she was naked, she placed her hands on her hips and performed another slow turn. When she faced him again, she beamed a smile, held her arms out wide and said, "Merry Christmas, Dan! I'm all yours."

Before he could say anything, she climbed back into his lap and snuggling close, gave him a deep kiss, stabbing her tongue into his mouth. As she did so, he took her butt into his hands and pulled her close and kneaded the firm gluts. After several minutes the kiss parted with a loud smack and leaning back, Kim said, "Your hands are fucking incredible," and then smothered his face in her cleavage.

Sitting back, Kim laughed and said, "Boats, for a beginner, you know how to get a girl awfully horny," and then sliding off to sit beside him, and seeing the bulge in his white cotton briefs, began rubbing a playful finger along it and said, "I want to see the candy cane that Santa's helper gets to enjoy."

Laughing nervously, he shook his head in the affirmative and with fiendish delight, Kim leered and said, "I've been waiting all day for this," as she began pulling his shorts from his hips. When his penis was liberated, it sprang out, eight, fully erect inches of blackish-brown manhood. Taken aback, Kim yelled, "Holy shit," as she sat back in wide-eyed amazement.

Dan blurted, "There's nothing wrong. Is there?"

To which Kim replied, "Oh no," and sliding next to him said with a smile, "It's marvelous. I was just surprised at the size is all," and with a laugh said, "That's one big, beautiful gun you've got there, Boats."

As she reached to give it a playful stroke, Dan grunted, as several jets of semen pulsed from it and splattered against her breasts, chest, up her neck and finally her cheek. As she started laughing uproariously, an embarrassed Dan pulled away from her and cried, "Oh, God! I knew I would fuck up," and tried to cover himself, as he was on the verge of tears.

Seeing his reaction she pleaded, "Oh Dan, it's not your fault," and, "I was laughing at myself, not you," as she went onto explain that it was a natural bodilyy reaction for a man. Standing up, she asked him to come with her as they walked to the bathroom. Taking him by the hand they walked through the bedroom and into the posh, marble tiled bathroom. Standing at the sink, Kim took a washcloth and soaked it in hot water, rung it out and wiped herself off and then repeated the process to clean him.

As she did so, she looked up at him and flashed a sexy smile. Dan's heart instantly melted when he gazed into her bright blue eyes and she said, "Please forgive me. As your teacher it was my fuck-up, not yours."

Giving a chuckle and with a broad smile, he took her into his arms and replied, "Apology accepted, Sunshine," and pulled her into him for a deep kiss."

After parting the embrace, she patted his broad chest and said with a smile, "Don't worry Boats. You have plenty more come where that came from, in that deliciously hunky bod of yours," as she reached down and patted a firm glut.

He then reached down and cradled her in his arms and lifted her into the air as he straightened, causing her to whoop with glee. Smiling, he carried her back into the bedroom and replied, "Well, I'm looking forward to being tutored by a sexy teacher," as he set her on the edge of the bed, where she was now slightly taller than he was and asked, "What's first?"

With a lustful laugh, Kim put one hand on his shoulder and then pointed down at the bed, "Well, this is a bed. People sleep in it, and this is where consenting adults fuck."

Dropping to her knees and moving to the center of the bed, she laid on her side and propping her head on her hand inquired, "Why don't you step into my classroom, Boats," and glancing down at his half-mast penis, said with a provocative smile, "And bring your friend."

Chuckling, he climbed onto the bed and laid next to her. He put a hand on her hip and gently rubbed her skin. As he rubbed her, she explained that she would teach him about foreplay and let him experience intercourse from several positions. He shifted his hand from her hip to her stomach and up to one of her breasts, as she began rubbing his chest. Smiling, he hesitantly asked, "Which way do you like it?"

"Well," she said as she closed the distance between them for a kiss, "I like it when you do the work," and with a giggle said, "When the time comes for the home run, Boats, I'll let you take me for a ride," and kissed him once again.

Parting the embrace, she looked at him with those amazing eyes and said, "You know, this is a first for me as well," and after a moment said, "I've never made love to a Black guy before."

Chuckling, he said huskily, "Well, I hope I don't set a bad precedence for Black men," which caused her to laugh.

Sitting up she patted a firm dark-brown glut and said, "Oh you'll do fine," and then asked him to lay on his stomach. Crawling over to one of the nightstands, she retrieved a bottle of massage oil then dribbled some of the liquid on his muscular back and some in her hands.

"Let's start off with a little massage," as she began rubbing the oil into him and commented on his physique. She massaged down and up each leg and then focused on his gluts. All the while he grunted in satisfaction. She patted his ass and announced with a giggle, "Tailhook check sat. Boats," which made him laugh huskily at the double entendre.

She asked him to roll on his back and when he did, she dribbled more oil on him. As she massaged him, she thought aloud, "God you're a hunk," as her hands caressed the rippled muscles of his chest and abdomen. Exploring below his navel, he felt himself becoming aroused again.

Giggling, Kim cooed, 'Somebody is waking up," as his manhood began thickening and bob.

Patting his thigh she smiled and said, "Let's help you really get worked-up by giving me a massage."

They exchanged positions and Kim instructed, "It's just like this afternoon, but there's no bikini in the way," and with a playful giggle quipped, "Just let those strong hands of yours explore me."

She gave him several prompts during the massage and marveled at how skilled his hands were. His hands spread the oil across her shoulders and back and down her legs, before returning to her butt, where he then kneaded her supple gluts. She spread her legs slightly, cooing, "Can you check my engine, Boats," as she looked over her should at him.

Licking his lips, he allowed him hand to move to the apex of her legs. The mound of her vulva was blossoming, and he ran his fingers across the soft pink lips.

Kim pushed up onto her elbows and looking back at him, moaned, "Ooh, that feels so good."

For several quiet moments she enjoyed his oiled fingers gliding along her labia and then rolled onto her back. Spreading her legs wide and pushing up onto her elbows she said with a grin, "Well you've passed foreplay 101 with flying colors, Boats. Let's see how you do with the master's course."

Sitting next to her Dan inquired, "What do you have in mind," as her traced a circle around her navel with his finger.

Beaming, she said instructively, "Oral sex is an important part of foreplay and many women -- me included -- really enjoy it when our partners eat our pussy," and taking his index finger with her hand and moved it a few inches lower to her clit.

"I see," said Dan as he stimulated her.

"Uh huh," said moaned as she bit her lower lip and her eyes casting a sultry gaze.

Dan moved to between her legs and sat akimbo and said, "Let me know what I need to do, teach," as he smiled.

Kim told him to lay between her legs and propped her heels on his shoulders when he did. She then instructed him on grasping her cheeks in his hands and then on where and what to lick. As he did, she reached out with a hand and massaged his scalp, cooing as his tongue stimulated her. She closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth that began spreading through her, as she felt an orgasm slowly beginning to build within her.

After several minutes, she called to Dan, and he looked up at her from her crotch. Smiling, she complimented him on how well he did and asked if he would like to be on the receiving end as well.

Patting the bed, she asked him to lay next to her and recline on his elbows. She then shifted to a kneeling position and smiling at him, commented, "Time for Santa's helper to have a taste of your candy cane," as she reached for his penis which was becoming erect.

Stroking it, she exclaimed, "Damn, this thing is big!"

With her free hand she cradled his scrotum, playing with his large balls and leaning forward, used the tip of her tongue to flick the pink tip.

Once it was completely hard, she opened her mouth and took the crown in and began sucking it. The sensation sent shivers through his body, and he moaned, "Oh shit, that feels good."

Letting the head pop out of her mouth, Kim laughed and looking up at him asked, "What do you think?"

Dan laughed and posed his own question, "Does sex feel better than that," and finished with, "That feels damn good!"

Giving the hard black muscle several strokes and running her lips along its length, Kim then laughed, "Sex is a whole lot better, wait and see," and she took as much of his penis into her mouth, wrapping her lips around it and sucking it in and out, as she placed her hands on his hips, allowed her mouth to glide up and down his shaft.

Finally letting it pop out of her mouth again, it bobbed at rigid attention. Shifting to her knees she said, "And speaking of which," she began, "I think it's time to pop that cherry of yours," and she instructively added, "An easy first position is doggie style."

She faced away from him and bent forward, presenting her ass to him. She then rested on her elbows and looking over her shoulder and advised, "Spread your legs a little wider so you're down on my level," which he did.

She then instructed him on how to position his penis and then giggled and said, "Now just grab my hips and slowly push in."

As he did so, the most pleasurable feeling he had ever experienced coursed through his body, and he audibly groaned. Kim too enjoyed the sensation of him filling her, as she closed her eyes and bit her lower lips and groaned in pleasure.

"Now," Kim said breathlessly, "Thrust with your hips, slowly. The slower the better."

Dan held her hips and he gently slid in and out of her, as he closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling of arousal that was spreading through him. Kim was keeping track of the thrusts because she knew he would get lost in the feeling of ecstasy. Glancing over her shoulder she could see that he was enraptured, and she smiled. When he reached her assigned number, she pushed up and in turning allowed him to exit her. It remained rigidly hard and taking it in her hand, she pulled him close and looking up at him asked with a smile, "How do you like fucking, Boats?"

"Pretty damn good, sunshine," he laughed and leaned down to kiss her, as he reached a hand to her crotch and massaged it, as they embraced. On parting it he chuckled huskily and drawled, "I can't wait to find out what's next teacher."

Giving him a playful shove, he fell back onto the bed. Giggling, she straddled his hips and grabbing his tool, positioned herself and settled her weight onto it. Dan groaned again in pleasure as she impaled herself on him. She moaned and exclaimed, "That's one big dick you've got there, Boats!"

Pushing up to recline on his elbows, Dan joined in on the naughty pillow talk and quipped, "All the better to fuck Santa's helper with."

After a husky laugh, Kim began stroking up and down and said, "Well this is a very popular position with guys, because the girl does most of the work."

"Do you like it," asked Dan.

Kim replied, smirking, "It's okay. I like that my lover can play with my boobs though," and leaning forward, place her hands on Dan's chest.