All Comments on 'The Honeybird Bimbo'

by BlissfulSibyl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A cute story, especially considering it to be your first story, and without an editor at that. I think MC stories in general benefit from being longer so that the transformations can be magnified and detailed more, but I’m certainly not complaining. Also a fan of the compassionate villain, and would have liked to see a bit more of her after the fact. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was probably one of my favorite one-off MC reads in a long time. We will watch your career with great interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, hope you write more.

robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv10almost 3 years ago

Well done! I think this could spawn a sequel or more

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 2 years ago

This is fantastic! The dynamic between Evie and Catherine was really sweet. I'm not used to the style of narrator you choose, but I realized gradually that it was probably deliberate--the frequent perspective shifting, the paraphrasing of scenes--and I actually think it works pretty well! A really quality bimbofication story--I really look forward to the next story you put out, sequel or no! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We loved this, my partner has fantasised about being turned into a bimbo and this pressed her buttons massively although by her own admission she is already half way there. We would love to know more of Catherine's exploits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous