All Comments on 'The Honeymoon Ch. 03'

by Grouchojim

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

It's a good story and I gave it a rating of 5 stars but I wish authors would take a college level literacy class and learn how to write without all the dot dot dots, double dashes, etc, etc. I know! I've had author email me and tell me they are for pause but this is what our mind accomplish while reading the story and with my bad eyes I have to listen to them while trying to read. By the way! Loading your stories into a text reader is an excellent way to edit your own work. I'm a retired editor and since the inception of test reader like text aloud, I've used this method for years and edited tens of thousands of article. It works cause you make it work! Just my thoughts, suggestive criticism!

GrouchojimGrouchojimalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for reading and rating my story. I can't tell you how much it's appreciated. I am using an editor who, I believe is using text reader to edit. And it IS difficult to teach an old dog new tricks although not impossible! My english Lit Prof. liked using the old ..., but that was in 1963 or 64. so lots of water under the bridge. I will take you suggestion to heart and use it less frequently following the current chapter out for editing at the moment.

Thank you, and happy reading!

Paris

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 3 years ago

That desperately needed an Editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous