The Hook-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nipple clamps come from a box under his chair. It's a sizable box, so it must contain other toys. In fact, he presents me with a choice of clamps--a simple screw type, one with pincers like a crab claw, and a third the kind with a couple of three-inch thin wooden strips and sliding rings.

I laugh. "That last one looks like a couple of miniature chopsticks."

"It really doesn't matter which one," he says. "They all can be adjusted to provide just the right pressure to generate constant stimulation while other things are being done to you, usually a whipping."

With that word hanging in the air, he reaches into the box and pulls out a small leather- thonged flogger. He lays it on my shoulder and then drags it down over my tits and abdomen. "I always have this handy in case of any disobedience or resistance. You'll be getting a sample so you'll know what will happen if you're not a good girl."

"I'll be good," I say. "I like the chopstick clamps."

He laughs. "Me too. Maybe someday I'll take you to a Chinese restaurant and poke you with real chopsticks to remind you of tonight."

"A dinner date? I thought tonight was a once and done kind of thing."

"We'll see, miss slut-bitch. Now push out your tits."

I think there're already pretty prominent, but I manage to pull my shoulders back a little more and lean toward him. He hefts a boob and squeezes to puff out the nipple, which already sticks out a good half inch, erect and super sensitive. His other hand positions the thin sticks above and below the target, then slides in the rings to cause the sticks to come together with my teat in between.

"UUMmmmm... that hurts so good...it's hurting a little more now...AAHHH...."

Carl smiles and kisses me on the mouth, smothering my protests. I squirm on the ottoman as he tightens the bars a bit more.

"That's about right," he says, pulling back. "The pain will fade into the background but will always be there to keep those nerves agitated. Now for the other side."

My other nipple is quickly captured. I look down and see what look like two miniature airplane propellers. Carl apparently sees the same resemblance and gives each a twirl. The sting is intense; I close my eyes and come up off the seat with a shriek.

"YYYeeeee..."

He kisses me again, lots of tongue, and a finger begins tapping on my so exposed pussy. I quickly focus on this new sensation. He probes gently, like he's a doctor looking for abnormalities. It feels sooo good. I open my eyes and find him staring at me, gauging my reaction to each contact. He avoids my clit, but comes so close that I gasp.

Abruptly his hand comes away and disappears into the box of toys. "I know your body well enough now to use this," he says. "It's a fingertip vibrator, a sleeve that fits over the end of my index finger and contains a miniature vibrator. Used properly on an already stimulated pussy it's guaranteed to produce multiple orgasms. The one on the finger of my other hand is for working your ass."

"OH MY GOD..."

"You're going to love it."

"What about you? Don't you want to fuck me before I'm a dishrag?"

Carl laughs. "I'll probably have my first orgasm just watching you."

I don't know what to make of all this. My nipples are burning and my pussy gushing. I never heard of a fingertip vibrator, and I've tried them all. This hook-up may be too much for me. But my body wants it, and I'm not about to say 'Chicago'.

He reaches behind me and frees my wrists. "Scoot forward to the edge of the ottoman and put your arms around my neck. That's it. Now put your feet up on the back of my chair, on either side of my head. Very good...now hold on. Try not to cum."

I follow instructions and end up with my pussy and asshole out in the air in the space between the ottoman and his chair, totally open and accessible to whatever he wants to do. A low hum tells me the vibrators have been turned on.

At the same time, I hear the music stop and start again from the beginning. Ravel's building climax will be repeated. No doubt Carl will apply his vibrators in time with the music. I will be a player in the orchestra.

I feel the first tingle on my pussy lips, and then another near my asshole. I close my eyes and focus on the sounds and sensations, knowing that this hook-up will be life changing.

12