The Horne Saga Ch. 04: Entanglement

Story Info
A Hung Femboy Fills A Glorious Hole... Or Two.
17.3k words
4.81
4.8k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/// Authors Note: I need to apologize for suddenly deleting my last story. I didn't like the quality of what I posted. I skipped over character development, threw away fun scenes, and completely goofed the pacing. I decided to rewrite the camping arc entirely and split it into several stories. The plot has been completely overhauled and given a new ending. I hopefully made it way more exciting this time around, so give the new storyline time to surprise you. It should get way more spicy. ;) As always, your guy's feedback and patience have been invaluable... Thank you! PSA: This story contains femboys, futanari, incest, NonCon, and other mature themes. All characters are over 18. Enjoy! ///

..............................................................................................................

Boom...! Boom!

A violent jump shook the car as the tires bounced off a pothole, the crater deeply carved into the asphalt, and the sudden interruption doing little to halt the silver SUV coasting through the pine forest. The vehicle raced along its secluded hillside, the tall trees repelling most of the sun's beams and covering the road in a blanket of weak shadows. The wilderness passed by the windows in a continuous green blur, and the family inside paid little attention to the world whipping past them. The road trip had been continuing for most of the morning... A summer sky growing brighter... Wildlife retreating deeper into the wilds... And another sound making them jump in fear...

Boom...! Boom!

"Jeezus! How is there even enough traffic to make chuckholes this big?" The voice escaped from the driver, Evelyn, the loving mother and wife of the Horne family, who had just hit a second pothole. Her green eyes narrowed as she felt the impact of the truck bouncing back into place again, a silent prayer to herself that no lasting damage had been caused by her error. She shook her scarlet hair away in an attempt to focus, looking for any other threats hidden on the road ahead. She glanced back at her family, checking if the turbulence had disturbed them and seeing that they had barely even noticed the impact.

"Well, maybe if you weren't so pent up, you could concentrate on dodging them. I know someone if you need..." The snide remark had originated from Alexis, the resident troublemaker of the group. Her eyes and hair matched her mother's, both of which shot around the headboard in front of her to be met by Evelyn's exasperated expression. She knew how pissed her Mom was... She didn't care... In fact, Alexis reveled in how uncomfortable everyone else was now... Her year's worth of sexual suppression now liberated by the new family dynamic.

"Sit back and put your seatbelt on, child! You're lucky you even got to go on this trip after what you did..." Evelyn snapped at her; her aggravation compounded as she tried to forget her daughter's inappropriate actions the morning before...

Alexis remained smiling, albeit quietly, refusing to fasten her seatbelt but still unwilling to test her mother's patience with a retort. She considered how long she was going to be pissed at her, her eyes flicking to her cute older brother in the front seat. She played back the vivid memory of him gripping the sides of their kitchen table, whimpering in self-indulgence while draping his knees over her shoulders. She wasn't even planning on pursuing Jamie then, but an opportunity... Popped up... And she was done holding back.

Sure, she may have gotten a little carried away with him, but that was a sin even their mother had committed, a point she doubted Evelyn would listen to... Despite their difference in what was considered appropriate behavior, Alexis understood their Mom had the same urges she did, a weakness she knew was going to benefit her... One way or another. Alexis sighed in acquiescence before diving back into her fantasies, staring at her sibling in the front seat and imagining all the ways she could use his... Gifts.

Jamie was beautiful in her eyes, her girly older brother, paying no attention to anything except a partially cracked phone in his hands. It was a shame he had ditched the wig and makeup, but... he didn't need them. A soft face, brown doe eyes, a modest but toned body, and a mess of flowery brunette hair. She couldn't wait to catch him alone on this trip; even with the shy act, she knew he was as horny as her... All he needed was a little confidence.

Jamie would have to wait a bit longer for her to break him in... This short road trip called for someone a bit more... advanced, her eyes landing on the distracted femboy next to her...

Sitting with a marble-smooth complexion, a gymnastic-level physique, and a stretchier body than she thought possible... Sat her younger brother, Riley... Tempting her with little more than his presence. She admired his red braid resting on his narrow shoulders... his verdurous eyes staring a thousand miles out the window... His cute nose... His strong thighs... His bubbly tush... Not to mention his... Other gifts...

He was perfect... Alexis worried she might get nosebleed as she drank in his outfit, his simple black leggings, his favorite cut-off band t-shirt, and his black choker that she almost snapped before... Her mind pictured the countless ways she could rip it all off of him, their mother serving as the only thing keeping her from squishing his face against that window.

She felt it build, biting her finger as she held back the urge... Alexis had to adjust in her seat, the correction offering momentary relief as the passing seconds began to wear away her restraint. She felt her black jeans tighten around her thighs... Her old t-shirt felt hot against her chest... She was breathing harder... Fuck, she wasn't going to make it to the camp.

He was oblivious to her torment... Sitting quietly and peacefully, enjoying the ride. Alexis couldn't stop thinking about him... About what they did... What she saw... He had practically ignored her all day after he caught her and Jamie... Taking the high road with Evelyn as if he didn't have his own weaknesses... Alexis knew what he was... What he wanted... What he did... He was putting on an innocent act to please Mom... But Alexis knew... As much as he was going to resist her... To protest... There was one thing about him that could never lie to her.

She looked at the small outline resting against his folded thigh, a pair of custom underwear compressing her third favorite thing about him. Even in the two layers of restricting fabric, he was still big... But... Big or not, that wasn't the body part of his she was planning on using. Even if she had to drag him into the woods and rut like a deer in heat... Making him grip a dirty tree the entire time... She was getting what she wanted on this trip.

Alexis had to turn away, staring out the window as she tried to calm down. She was losing it, her breathing growing heavier as she fought back her overwhelming libido. She couldn't think of anything else... She was going to need a way to calm down... something... Anything...

She tried playing with her phone again, the live feeds, shallow ads, and old notifications doing little to distract her as she sat patiently. It was too boring to mean anything, closing her tabs as she gave up on finding an interesting app. Her eye caught her messenger bubble and a small red one floating to the top right of it... She didn't hear it go off...

She clicked the icon, watching rows of her friends and contacts stretch across the screen. She looked up the most recent name, her eyebrow cocking up at the sight of a message from an old friend. Alexis hadn't talked to her since she applied for her nursing program, her name sparking a dozen or so dated memories... Most of them either drama-centered, disturbing, or completely perverted... Sometimes even all three.

Alexis clicked her name... Julie... A message window popping up with a curious question...

"Wasn't one of your brothers named Riley?"

Alexis looked even more confused. That was a weird way to start a conversation after almost a year of not talking to each other. Still... She liked Julie, deciding to bite and humor the odd inquiry with her own message...

"Sup Jules, good to hear from you, and yeah, he's sitting right next to me. Why?"

Alexis watched a bubble with three dots pop up at the bottom, her curiosity getting the better of her as she waited for the response...

Julie better have something good for her...

.................................................................................................

Another twenty or so minutes had been spent riding quietly in the truck, the dense forest growing even thicker as the Hornes traveled deeper into the countryside. The family had silently kept to themselves, the only noise being the A/C bowing out cold air, old rock songs pumping out of the radio, and the sound of Alexis madly typing back and forth with someone. Evelyn checked her phone's GPS amidst the peace, seeing that they still had a while to go before they reached the camping grounds. She sighed as she popped her back, looking back at her kids, still immersed in their own little worlds...

"In case you all were wondering, we should get there in a few hours. Your aunt Liz told me she's got the camp all set up with a spot right next to the lake this year. You three are gonna love it... You guys can go swimming, or hiking, or hang out with your cousins roasting marshmallows... And as long as there are no more incidents, I think this will be a good step to getting back to normal... Isn't that right, Alexis?" Evelyn tried to stare into the rearview mirror at her daughter. Alexis didn't even look up at her... And her face looked... Red. She better not be thinking about doing anything inappropriate... The insanity had to stop... Or at least she thought it should...

Evelyn wasn't naive; she knew Alexis was still a teenager... She knew her hormones and impulses would cause more trouble sooner or later... Hell, she was having a hard time controlling her own, if she was honest... But for now, she just had to make sure she didn't let her daughter drag Riley or Jamie into the woods or something. She wanted this trip to be a fresh start and with her husband coming home soon, she needed everyone on the same page.

She looked up at Riley, his pretty face making her heart stir as she worried about him. She wanted to apologize to him again about what he saw between Jamie and Alexis. She knew that seeing his two siblings in such a sordid position had certainly disturbed him... This trip was supposed to clear his head, and now he must have felt even worse... He looked focused on something, staring into the distance as Evelyn observed his reflection... He must still be upset... Her poor baby...

........................................................................................

Riley hummed softly as he imagined swimming in the lake, the cool water washing away his worries and the world making sense again. Yesterday morning was... Surprising; the image of Alexis doing it with Jamie now cataloged and stored in the deepest parts of his long-term memory. Honestly, it didn't bother him as much as he thought it would... Sure, a part of him was jealous that Alexis so easily shifted to someone else but... He was happy some of the mayhem wasn't centering entirely around him for a change. Still, he knew how vulnerable Jamie was getting and Alexis had a talent for making others feel... Desired.

Riley felt himself recoil, that particular word derailing his train of thought... Something in him didn't want him to say it... The idea that someone, even his perverted sister, found him attractive made his gut twist. The sensation made him feel... Gross... No, that wasn't right... He couldn't place the right word. It was like something in him wanted to refuse what the past week or so had proven. This felt like... Guilt, or some kind of insecurity, but why? Why now?

Riley looked over to his mother driving, her eyes fixed on navigating the winding pass. Riley felt his eyes sink, a soft sadness hitting him and making him feel worse... Was it her? Was that it? Was it that he didn't want to disappoint her, and he knew how much she would have disapproved of his trip to the doctors? Mom had been dealing with so much lately, even through all of the chaos with Alexis, and Jamie, and Kaira, and Julie, and Dr. Carey... Riley knew she was worried about him more than anything. He knew how much she wanted to do things right by them.

Riley imagined what it was like for her... Breaking in a moment of weakness and catching her progeny in the act... Her face seemed so calm as she concentrated... Was she still upset? He didn't know... He didn't even know why he was upset... Riley tried to dig deeper into what was making him so doubtful all of a sudden. Was this all getting to him more than he thought? His head started to hurt from the overthinking, choosing to drop the matter until after their vacation... Then again, based on the revelation about his cousins, he had a feeling those thoughts might make a more sudden return.

He tried to focus on the trees... To focus on nature... To focus on relaxing and how much fun the trip was going to be... The soap opera of his life would have to wait... This trip housed plenty of activities that weren't so... Invasive, or at least he hoped so. He wanted to relax by a warm fire... And go for a hike... And he really had an urge for s'mores lately for some reason... He didn't care why, but that's the fun of a vacation; you get to do what makes you happy.

His mind flickered to his cousins, the mental image of their faces having dulled after spending the last few years apart. Ever since starting high school, he rarely got to see them. The family hadn't had the opportunity for any get-togethers during his sophomore and junior years. Riley wondered if they looked any different... The blonde Skylar and her big heart, the shy Ashley and her constantly rotating color scheme, or... Maxine, someone Riley couldn't wait to see again. Her hair was the same as his, her loving personality was always a beacon of joy, and she had a smile that always made him blush.

He wondered how things would be different, especially now that he knew what they had... Would they treat him the same, talking to him and Jamie like they always had before, or... Maybe they'd be like Alexis, who had spent the entire day before sexually harassing him while he packed? No... No, they're not like that; they loved him unconditionally, and nothing could change that, but... A lot of time has passed since they met, and Riley couldn't shake the feeling that something new was in store for him. He shook his head as he refused the idea... Adjusting in his seat to make himself more comfortable.

Riley sighed... It would be fine; things would be great once they started hanging out again. This trip was supposed to be an opportunity to connect... to be one of the girls finally, or... Whatever they called themselves. He would just have to get to know them all over again, building a new relationship with a lot more honesty this time. Riley smiled as he pictured it... They were only a few hours away now.

...........................................................................................

The next hour and a half passed quickly, the green scenery morphing into background noise as the family members stewed in their own thoughts. The trees grew even taller as they approached their destination, the shadows stretching far down the road and hiding the vehicle from the burning sky. Classic rock songs belted out of the radio in a partially static tune, serving as little more than an excuse not to sit in silence. Evelyn stared blankly ahead, nervously checking her gas gauge as she checked her GPS for a nearby station.

Jamie hadn't taken a break from his social media accounts; his world centered around the screen as he window-shopped the lives of his friends... Envious of how they all seemed to know who they were and what they wanted... A luxury he felt like he was losing. Yesterday morning felt like make-believe to him; the image of Alexis across the kitchen table as they waited for Riley and Mom to get home played in the background. Jamie didn't even know how it happened... Alexis and him were talking about his new look... His mom's borrowed wig and makeup plastered on him... And at some point, they started talking about the incident with Mom.

Alexis started complimenting him, making lewd remarks about his body and the ruined state she found them in... At first, he felt shame. He remembered wanting to run away, but Alexis stopped him before he could stand up... She said something he couldn't remember... Something that made him feel better. Before he knew it, she was around the table, her face right up against his, staring past whatever insecurity was making him hate himself. She kissed him, or he kissed her... He couldn't remember that either; all he could recall after that was staring up at the kitchen ceiling while his sister...

He couldn't finish the story... What little hair his body had stood on end, a chill running through him as he failed to suppress the thoughts.

With a burst of pain, the embarrassment returned, their Mother and Riley catching them, followed by a day filled with awkward silence as he hid in his room... He didn't think Mom was upset with him, but he still felt terrible.

He had no idea what was even going on lately. He thought about all the family secrets getting spilled, his complete identity crisis, and two family members treating him in ways he had never even considered before... Was this his fault? He stared blankly at the phone, wishing he could talk to Riley about this... He seemed like he was having the same kind of issues.

As Jamie fought his own war, the complete opposite battle was waged just behind him, Alexis grinding her teeth as she begged for a way to relieve the pressure. Her frustration had only compounded while she sat next to Riley, even the small bumps of the car seeming to make her squirm... The soft friction of her pants making it especially hard to concentrate on self-control. Her leg bounced in anticipation... She bit her lip to feel something different... She rubbed a long tuft of her red hair through her fingers... She was going nuts like this...

Her Mom was an idiot in her eyes, having two cute femboys in the car with them, and she was completely unwilling to do anything about it. Jamie should have been giving Evelyn roadhead while she worked Riley in the back seat, but... No, there was no way she was up for that... At least not yet. The hour-long lecture yesterday made it very clear she didn't like her using their new toys... Hell, catching her with Jamie nearly made the entire trip feel like a hostage situation.

Between the enlightening conversation with Julie, her supercharged libido, and the fresh meat sitting right next to her... She would have sold her soul for some action... But Mom was going to be on high alert for a while, especially when it came to alone time with her brothers... Then again... There might be a way around her... And she did seem unusually concentrated on driving...

A smile crept across Alexis's face as a naughty idea started to take shape...

"Pssst, hey, Riley." The whispering voice hit Riley's left ear with a puff of air, his head turning to face his sister as she leaned into him, her breath warming the side of his cheek, and her face forming a devilish smile. Riley confronted her uncomfortably intense stare as he saw her flushed face and wide eyes. She looked... Stressed out.

"I'm sorry I fooled around without you... I know you were upset we left you out." She kept her voice low as she bit her lower lip unnecessarily hard, Riley raising his eyebrow in confusion at the sudden and somewhat presumptuous apology.