The Horne Saga Ch. 04: Entanglement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind the counter was a tan, blonde-haired woman, about her mid-thirties and average height, wearing a flannel long-sleeve top over a white t-shirt along with a pair of blue jeans ripped around the knees. She looked strong, with wide shoulders and dense forearms, an old rose tattoo grafted onto her neck, as she read a magazine behind her register. Riley thought she must have been a local, her rough exterior indicating years of hard living.

She didn't bother looking at the two siblings when they stepped forward; her eyes locked to her page as she greeted them.

'Welcome to Stop 12. If you need anything, just let me know." The woman spoke with complete indifference, her attitude likely worn down from working at a rest stop in the middle of nowhere for a number of years.

"Go grab the snacks; I gotta talk to Miss Sunshine about something." Alexis referred to the attendant as she turned away from Riley. She had changed, seeming more focused than angry now, which concerned him even further.

Riley didn't understand, but he was hungry and figured it was best to let Alexis do what she needed... And he really didn't want to give her more reasons to be upset. He assumed the video was a bluff meant to scare him into helping her, but now... He hoped she didn't release it just to get back at him; not even she was that callous... Right?

He saw Alexis approach the counter as he started moving towards the food aisles, seeing the worker look up as she started talking to her. Her voice was low... He couldn't hear what was said, but he didn't really care as he made his way towards the snacks.

He turned down the second aisle, seeing a wall of brightly colored bags stacked neatly in rows, before pacing further down their selection. He grabbed a few bags of off-brand cheese puffs and a bag of chips that sounded good to him. He usually avoided trash food and empty calories, but road trips were an exception, stuffing the treats underneath his arm as he looked around for more.

The next aisle housed the sweeter snacks, cookies, brownies, and cakes stuffed into wasteful but pretty packaging. He grabbed Jamie a few packs of donuts and their Mom the frosted cupcakes he sometimes saw her eating. He was running out of arm space, but he was able to grab a few bottles of water and a single sweet tea from the freezers before he made his way to the front.

Riley couldn't hear the whispering anymore, turning the corner to see that Alexis was already gone. He looked around, shrugging at her disappearance, before he approached the counter. His slender arms could barely fit the cluster of junk food, almost dropping the haul as he reached the checkout.

In an assault of thuds and crinkling, he dropped the snacks in front of the worker, her eyes meeting his in a way that had caught him off guard. She was smiling... Her gray and brown eyes fixed on him like he was her best friend all of a sudden... Was she pretending? Or something else...?

Riley studied the details of her face, taking note of her features as he tried to understand the sudden shift. Her face had a hint of aging in its lines... She had fuller cheeks, a square jawline, and darker eyebrows. Her lips were wider than most, with a small metal piercing underneath her button nose, along with a pair of overworked eyes. Riley looked down at her frame; decent curves and a modest bust meant only one thing to him... She was pretty, a rural charm to her, as he considered how different their lives must have been. Her smile was beautiful too... But Riley wasn't naive... No one smiles without a reason.

"That everything, sweetheart?" The woman spoke with a slight sense of joy, a far cry from her previous attitude, which made Riley even more uneasy. Did Alexis say something that made her change her tune?

"Umm, yeah... I uhh... I got everything. Can I get a bag, though?" Riley spoke meekly, breaking eye contact with the stranger as he straightened out the bill from his hand.

"Sure thing. That'll be twenty-one thirty-eight." The woman had tapped the items onto her screen, speaking out the total with a suspicious amount of enthusiasm. Riley paused as he looked at the bill, realizing he didn't have enough to cover it.

"Umm, twenty-one? I'm sorry, I didn't bring in enough cash. Let me run outside real quick to..." Riley felt embarrassed as he placed the twenty on the counter and started for the door, only to get cut off by the suspiciously joyful worker.

"Please, don't worry, sweetheart; this will cover it. Pretty girls like you don't need to worry about the little things." The attendant winked at Riley, his face going red as he felt a mix of gratitude and offense.

"Oh... Thank you, but I'm not a girl. You don't need to do that for me." Riley tried to talk his way out of the gift, unsure if he even believed his own words at this point. The lady smiled wider, her strong arms folding into themselves in a confident stance.

"Oh, I know... But your girlfriend said you've been a real trooper lately, and I have a soft spot for young lovers. I know her type... Hell, she reminds me of myself when I was younger, so I know how hard you must work to make her happy." The lady spoke like she knew more than she should have. Riley swallowed hard as he nervously looked up at her.

"Uhh, tha... Thank you... Ma'am. Where did she go... Exactly?" Riley felt his heart beating faster as he wondered what Alexis was up to, and he couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was about to happen to him.

"She went around the corner towards the restrooms... I think she wants you to meet her there... And I'd hurry if I were you; it's rude to keep ladies waiting..." The grizzled woman's eyes nearly dug straight through him, her smile now seeming more sinister than before... And her words felt almost cryptic... Why was Alexis in the bathroom waiting for him? Was the lady in on it? Was this leading where he thought it was?

Riley grabbed the bag of junk food before scurrying to the door, looking back at the older woman before pushing his way out to the country air. He saw Evelyn distracted with the pump, seeming to struggle with the contraption as her back faced him. He could see Jamie looking down at his lap, still playing on his phone while they were busy inside. On his left was an old black trashcan, a beat-up icebox, and a sign above it reading "Public Restrooms" with an arrow pointing around the corner.

Riley moved to meet Alexis, turning the corner and seeing her propped against the wall. She was already staring at him... Her eyes followed him as he moved closer, and she seemed far less upset than when she walked into the store. Her smile looked almost... Devious... Riley could guess what she wanted... The bathrooms, notifying the attendant, and the object already starting to grow against her lap. With a frustrated sigh, he stopped in front of her...

"Alexis, what's going on? The lady said you wanted..." Riley tried to act dumb, already trying to form an argument for why this was a bad idea. Before he could even begin the excuse, Alexis shoved her hand against his mouth, leaving him only a second to let out a muffled protest.

"Shhh, quiet now and listen... Your little cock teasing ass has already ruined one orgasm of mine today, and now you're gonna pay me back for every drop you missed... You understand me, you fucking femboy?" Alexis spoke with enough malice to make the devil flinch, her words forcing Riley to squeak in terror at the thought of what she was about to do to him. He couldn't object, and he wasn't sure he even wanted to... He had never heard her talk like this before... Feeling a rush somewhere deep inside him as he delighted at her assertiveness... Still, he couldn't help feeling worried... Wouldn't Mom notice them being gone for too long?

Alexis let go of his mouth, his lips closing in silent submission to her demands as he waited for her next move. Riley didn't protest, watching his sister smile briefly before she tightly gripped his hand. With a hard yank, Alexis pulled Riley towards the men's room, flinging the door open and nearly dragging him across the threshold. The couple disappeared inside... and with a metallic click, the door locked in place behind them.

It was dark at first, with Alexis hitting the light switch to reveal a surprisingly clean, gray-tiled bathroom. The room contained a single sink with a mirror over it, a spotless white toilet, and a trashcan in the corner. Despite the cleanliness, there was a large amount of graffiti on the walls... Profanity and crude drawings were scribbled everywhere, using everything from markers to spray paint. Riley was glad it wasn't completely disgusting... The inside actually smelled better than the parking lot as he was pulled to the center of the room.

"She wasn't kidding; they really do have one," Alexis spoke to herself as she stopped, Riley following her eyes to the vandalized wall to their right. He didn't notice what she was referring to at first, only seeing vulgar phrases scrawled across the entirety of the tiled wall.

"DRaiN sTAtion"... "CHOKING HAZARD"... "wrong side slut"... "2 Big 2 Fit"...

Riley read a few of them, with misspellings and random capitalization plaguing most of the random comments. He wasn't sure what any of it meant... asking himself why anyone would bother writing such nonsense. He scanned the wall, his eyes reading the markings further down, before stopping at a much larger set of letters, their phrase loudly demanding his attention from the rest around it.

"GIT-2-WORK-B*TCH!!!"

Riley's eyes went down a bit further, his eyes freezing in place when he saw it... Only a few inches underneath the profanity... Its presence now far less subtle once it was noticed... Was a wide hole carved into the dense tile... It was an actual glory hole, probably cut out years ago but left unpatched by owners... Or maybe they were the ones who made it. Riley had to hold back a nervous laugh. The fact that any of these actually existed was absurd to him, but then again... He did know what kind of people would be willing to use them...

He tried to look over at Alexis, his eyes only making it halfway to her before he felt something shove into his chest... Hard.

Thump!

He shut his eyes in reflex, putting up his hands to stop whatever just ran into him. He felt himself falling backward, his balance swept out from beneath him as his back crash-landed against the cold tile wall. He felt the painful impact vibrate through his bones, his hands gripping against the wall as he held himself from falling. On pure reaction, his feet managed to find a stance, his eyes opening only to be met by a pair of cold, green eyes staring straight at him...

Alexis was right against him, her chest pressing into his as she looked down at the cute boy she had pinned against a gas station wall... Did she just push him?

Riley felt her breath tickle his nose, her warmth feeling like a furnace against his torso as the cool tile chilled his back. She was close... Very close. She slid her arms around him, pulling his waist closer to hers as her claws dug into his asscheeks... The fatty tissue enveloped her fingers as he let out a gasp. She was forceful before but this... Felt different... More intense... What the hell got into her?

Riley's breath caught in his throat, his hands raising up and pressing themselves against Alexis's stomach on their own. He tried to push her away but it was like trying to push a lion off a gazelle, their stare locked into something that made him quiver.

This feeling was new... something deeply seeded beginning to reemerge in him... He felt it clearly, a simple desire... To do anything that would make her happy. Riley closed his eyes, his body readying itself for her... This was it.

He felt her face move closer to his... Alexis's warm breath spreading across his neck as his legs went weak. It felt like a dragon was breathing on him, her fiery presence making every part of him swell and writhe as he waited for her to ravish him. He heard the smack of her lips parting... He opened his eyes in anticipation, her looming shadow covering most of him from the harsh bathroom light.

"I want you... To use the hole on me..." Alexis hissed the words into his ear, the sudden request taking Riley completely off guard. She wanted him to use the hole on her... Was she serious...? Really...? Wait... Use it how?

"Oh, uhh... Okay... I mean, like... Do you want me to go to the other side or...?" Riley felt the words leave his lips; the thought of being the top feeling like something off-script. Before Riley could even hear how silly he sounded, Alexis cut him off...

"No, you haven't earned that yet... No, I want you to kneel in front of it, stick that hot mouth against its opening, and wait for me to fill it with my sticky... Warm... Gooey... Affection." Alexis talked with complete authority, Riley lowering his head as he listened to her continue...

"And I promise you... If I have even a drop left inside me by the time you're done... I'm going to drag you out to our car and fuck you on our hood in front of Mom... Or you can tell me no... Call my bluff... I fucking dare you." Alexis spoke with a mixture of hate and lust, the words making Riley shudder as he imagined her following through with the promise, her eyes concealing no lie he could detect. Would she really do something that heinous?

"I... I... don't know about this... Are you sure this is a good idea?" Riley tried to plead, to appeal to her reason, even if he knew how this was going to go. He felt Alexis's hand move between them, her fingers caressing his growing package as he bit the inside of his lip... She felt so soft... Her hand felt strong... Why was this turning him on so much?

Riley returned the favor, his hand moving to touch her monstrous appendage through a layer of stretched-out denim... She felt hard... His hand started massaging her, grinding his hips against their hands as they played with each other. They were grinding on one another, their breath growing faster as Riley felt his inhibition slip... He couldn't hold back anymore... Letting go of her bulge before confidently pushing her away from him.

"Fine, I'll use it, but we have to be quick so Mom doesn't get suspicious." Riley looked up at her, his eyes now burning with even hotter coals than she was... He would have done anything she asked of him at that moment... A fact she knew very well.

"Good, now get on your knees... When you hear the door on the other side open, press your mouth against the rim and say, ahh...You can figure out what happens after... I just need a second to get ready... After that, I expect you to give me everything." Alexis stepped backward, her hands on her hips, as she talked down to the fired-up femboy.

Riley was ready... He needed this... Almost as much as she did... He only wished he was able to see her body while she used him, but he wasn't in the position to negotiate... Accepting his new responsibility and watching Alexis walk past him towards the door.

The outside light blinded him as she threw it open, warm summer air hitting him as his sister stepped outside. He watched her look back at him through the shrinking crack, one green eye piercing through as the exit sealed itself. He was alone... All by himself except for a soon-to-be-filled hole in the wall.

A burst of excitement bounced through him as he turned towards the cavity. He couldn't believe he was actually going to use one, although knowing who was on the other side took some of the fun out of it... It didn't matter much, though; knowing it was Alexis was exciting enough on its own.

Riley tiptoed to the opening, looking down at its shape as he brought himself to his knees. It looked... Well-maintained... Almost professionally built, a solid rubber piece outlining the edges as added protection from the tile's sharp edges. It looked wide enough to fit a tube of potato chips through, its depth only an inch or so, leading into a pitch-black void. Was this thing installed here? It looked clean... Too clean... Like someone had wiped it down recently... Riley thought about the gas station attendant... Was she the one maintaining it? He had too many questions and not enough patience to answer any of them, eagerly bouncing his legs against his calves as he waited for his sister's entrance.

A few minutes passed... Riley felt himself growing restless... Was she making him wait on purpose? Was she trying to build up the suspense...? How much time did she need?

He studied his area as he waited, reading the various messages and the often-lewd drawings around him. The room was cramped, with a light smell of lemon and chemicals filling the tight space. Riley noticed something else a bit out of place. To the left of him was an elongated metal pole attached to the wall, hovering near the toilet and most likely placed there for those with physical impairments. However, another poll was placed on his right side, and the two separated equidistantly by the hole in front of him. They offered plenty of space in between for him so they wouldn't get in the way, but he couldn't help but wonder why the second one was installed in the first place. Did they have a second toilet or something? He chuckled at the thought...

A question for later, right now he was busy... Growing more antsy by the real question at hand... What was Alexis doing? Was she just standing outside the door waiting for him to break? To beg her to use the hole? She knew how on fire he was... Was she really this cruel? He'd keep waiting but time was starting to seem like a real issue...

Another few minutes passed... The tension was killing him; he felt the cold floor pressing into his knees, the sound of the fluorescent bulbs buzzing, and his own heart thumping against his eardrums... He was going nuts... Was he really this eager to be used? Sure, she had the video and her threats, but that's not even what got him here... Was he this much of a slut? He felt guilt creeping in on his desires, Evelyn's face flashed in his mind as he started second-guessing himself... What would she think if she found him like this?

(click)

Riley immediately lost the intrusive thoughts, his heart quickening again at the emergence of the metallic sound. He heard the door creak through the abyss, his heart pausing as he waited for his opportunity. He saw light spill through the floor on the other side, his position only letting him see a few feet of tile. Should he look at her? No, that ruins what little anonymity they already had... He wanted to do this right... He wanted to give everything he had to her... He was supposed to be a kind, helpful stranger, lending her his mouth for a bit.

He saw the lights switch on, the room now fully lit as his face was further illuminated. He heard footsteps through the passage... And the door closing behind them with an auditory...

(click).

He remembered his instructions, equipping a cautious grin as he licked his upper lip. He pressed his mouth against the rubber sides, his lips barely able to reach the other side. He inhaled deeply, his fingers clenching his legs as he shut his eyes as tightly as he could. With an exhale, Riley breathed out a noise...

"Ahhhh...!"

The footsteps stopped... Riley felt a moment pass as he listened intently... The footsteps started again, growing heavier and louder as he was sure they approached him. He felt the air pressure change... And a clear presence on the other side....

Alexis.

She had stopped right in front of him. His ears could barely pick up the subtlety as his breathing drowned out the nosie... She was still... Unmoving, making little sound, and driving Riley even further into his madness... He waited for something... Anything to happen. Was she getting ready? Or making him wait even longer?