The Horne Saga Ch. 04: Entanglement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard the footsteps move again before growing quieter, Riley swearing they were heading towards the door... They sounded hurried as well... Was... Was she running away...? Riley was confused... Was she just leaving him like this...?

They stopped again before another long pause. Riley almost wanted to beg her to stop playing with him... His desperation and humiliation growing as he awkwardly shoved his face into the wall... He couldn't handle the teasing anymore... He was boiling inside, the temperature from his body rivaling even the summer heatwave outside... He waited... Listening even harder for the sound of her feet.

He heard the thumps approach him again, a distinct shuffle hitting Riley's ear as the noise landed in front of him... Finally! They couldn't waste any more time... Riley bracing himself as he gulped down his nerves... This was it....

He waited... Seconds passed as his muscles grew more and more anxious... It was quiet... He couldn't hear anything... Was she still there...?

*Poke*

Riley nearly jumped as he felt something enter his mouth... Holding himself still as a foreign object prodded him... It wasn't what he expected... It felt... Thin... And spongy... His eyes narrowed as he felt its sharp point start pressing into his tongue...

Was that... Alexis's finger?

It hooked itself against his mouth, pulling on the thin tissue and opening it wider... He let them play, even if it was causing some amount of discomfort, the digits pushing down on his teeth like they were trying to force his jaw open. A second finger followed inside, exploring the various parts with a medical level of thoroughness...

Riley felt like he was at a dentist... Was... Was she inspecting his mouth? Or was she teasing him? It certainly didn't feel sexy, Riley patiently waiting as he endured the bizarre pricks and tickling happening across his mouth... He closed his eyes as his patients broke...

Fuck it, no more games... He knew how to make her move faster...

Like a fly trap, Riley brought his lips down on each other, encasing her fingers in his soft clasp. He started suckling... Enveloping her touch in a warm, moist vacuum... He bobbed his head against them, feeling the slight bumps brush against his lips as he nuzzled her hand.

He started playing with her fingertips on his tongue, her longer nails digging into the meaty slab as it tickled every inch of her delicate skin. Her hand was probably filthy from earlier, but he didn't mind sucking them clean... As long as she rewarded him after...

He sucked deeply, trying to tease her... Trying to excite her... He felt her hand stop as she let him work... Hearing a subtle slurping noise escaping from his trap....

Riley lost himself as he practiced... Imagining her face as he coated her feelers in his slobber... Usually, when he did this, it was to himself... Coating his fingers so they could slip inside something easier... He let out a soft giggle as he imagined it... Playing with himself to prepare for one of his toys. Now he got to look forward to the real thing... Even if she was making him work for it...

He played with her, both of her fingers getting pruney as Riley worked himself up... He was enjoying the teaser but this was far from what he wanted... And she was really letting him get carried away... How much longer was...?

The thought was interrupted by a moist pop, Riley feeling her hand withdraw from their nest, his mouth falling backward as he caught himself... His eyes stared at the opening... He wanted more... Breathing sharply as he hungrily waited for the main event to present itself.

He leered at the entrance, the other side obscured by her shadowy body. He could see her fumbling with something, her hands moving around hurriedly as she tried to unfasten her pants...

Was she... Nervous? No, Alexis would never be anything but her confident, horny self.

Maybe... She was just as excited as he was... Riley moved closer as he held his breath... His heart could have burst if it wasn't contained, his libido burning wildly out of control as he readied himself for something far more robust than a couple of fingers...

The movement stopped... Riley couldn't see what the rest of their body was doing... He was only able to guess as he watched their hands reach lower, their fingers yanking up on something... He didn't get a good look as he felt the shadow close in... His breathing stopped entirely... With a half breath, Riley could only manage a single word...

"Finally..."

It slid itself across the rubber siding, a heavy mass piercing through a gate barely wide enough to house it. Its sides could almost touch every point of the rim, the hole's creator lucky they didn't cut it a few centimeters smaller...

Riley watched the enlarged tip press closer to him, bringing his head back to make room for the monster he was about to face.

It pressed even deeper, inches of thick meat coming into the light as Riley lowered himself underneath it.... He could only watch as more of the engorged pillar hung further over him, its veins growing in length as its full size came into view... It was... Magnificent....

He studied its rough texture... Its faint blemishes... Its spongy head radiating a bright pink.... Its full beauty broke through as it halted its invasion.

Riley could see it pulse, veins contracting as blood expanded the already inflated crown and threatened to close in the little room it had left... It was getting bigger, nearly ten inches past the edge as it reached a critical mass...

Riley appreciated its volume as he let its heat warm his skin... He took a sharp breath... Calculating how hard it was going to be to take all of her... It did seem bigger in the car... Even if the difference was only an inch or so... Riley concluded that the wall must have been keeping some of it from him... One of the few drawbacks of these holes... Still, he had more than enough to deal with...

It was still big enough to rip condoms in half... Riley shivered at the thought as his mouth moved closer... He wet his lips as he teased it with his touch... Handicapped or not... This thing was still a monster...

Riley felt his hand move on its own, his fingers sliding along the enflamed side as they wrapped back into themselves. He gripped the sword tightly, his fingers still unable to meet as her thumping heartbeat pressed against his palm. It felt different from the car... It felt... Rougher... Its body was softer... but dense... And it felt... Warmer...

Riley would have guessed he was holding a searing red tailpipe, her engine about to burn the skin off his hand as he let her wait... The skin was glowing a pale red as Riley gave her back the treatment she gave him. He let a moment pass as he kept his grip steady, balancing its weight in the center as he felt her impatience grow with his...

He gently moved his hand along her skin, pulling it back slightly before drawing it forward. He watched her sheath close around the tip, covering it in her own folds before releasing it back into the air. Riley threw his wrist in a slow, winding motion, watching the disembodied weapon flex and bend with his rhythm. He took his time, what little he had, letting her strain in his hand... He watched the sensitive slit at her tip wink in frustration... A rigid crown growing wider as he edged her forward.

He knew that wasn't enough... Not for Alexis... He knew she would be holding back... To make it take longer, to enjoy the sensations deeper, or just to push her luck with Mom. Riley knew her game... What she wanted and how much she would cheat to get it... But he could play unfairly too. Riley circled his lips with his tongue, letting spit build in his cheeks as he filled his lungs with air.

Let's see if she's really the one in control...

Riley pressed his lips against her head, letting them spread slowly as he accepted her love... He could feel his lips struggling to hold her size... He tried to open his jaw as wide as he could, the strain already building as he sunk his orifice deeper...

He felt her skin brush against his teeth, forcing his mouth even wider and letting more of her disappear into him. He felt the rough texture of her crown rub against his tongue, pushing his head forward as his mouth filled with soft girlmeat. He looked down at his lips clamped around her pole, disappointed to see that he was only able to fit a few inches...

He tried to push his neck forward, feeling another half-inch disappear into his opening before his movements came to a complete stop... It couldn't go deeper... No matter how hard he strained or pushed, unable to fit a single centimeter more into his already inflated cheeks...

With a slurping pop, Riley pulled himself off her cock, leaving behind her twitching rod glitching in the harsh, fluorescent light. He gasped in the musty air as he tried to understand the problem... Was he out of practice? Or was she a bit thicker than before? It looked about the same... Maybe a tad heavier than he remembered...

He just needed to try again, letting his jaw muscles relax as he memorized the countless hours of practice he had... He needed to focus... To let it glide through him, past his tongue, and down his throat... He let more saliva pool against his tongue... Inhaling deeply as he let his body loosen... He took another lungful of air...

With a wet, squeezing noise, Riley sunk his head as hard as he could throw it... He felt a massive object barreling through his throat, closing off his airways as it pushed past his limits... He looked down at her cock disappearing into him, the tightness only growing as more than half of her fed into him.... He heard an audible moan through the tile as he watched her vanish...

He was getting further...

He held back a gag as he hit a wall... Her girth stopping his advance as he pushed even harder... He could feel the battering ram caving itself into the back of his esophagus... He could go deeper... He just needed to push a bit harder...

He gave it everything he had... Pushing harder and harder... Pressure building as he invested every ounce of strength into swallowing deeper... He felt his stomach turn as something gave way...

He dry heaved as he endured the sensation of his neck expanding and bulging around the quickly disappearing member. Another moan bled through the hole, his eyes watering as he let her reach deep into him. His choker felt tight... Like someone trying to strangle him from the inside... And the out...

It got even tighter... The black collar pressing down against his neck as he felt the blood flow slowing to his brain...He looked down at a few inches still protruding from the wall... He was almost there...

He felt his windpipe burning as he struggled for air. His eyes shut tightly against each other as he steadied himself... He withdrew a few inches before pushing again as hard as he could... The compression grew even heavier... Riley felt lightheaded... Just a bit more...

He opened his eyes when he felt soft rubber against his chin, only able to see hazy white tiles as his eyeliner started to run... He looked down, unable to see any more left to swallow... He did it... He took all of her... He would have felt prideful if he was able to even think; the lack of oxygen making it rather difficult to focus on anything but survival...

He reached his breaking point, dragging his head back as her spewer quickly exited its home, leaving behind a loud, wet slurping noise and a trail of drool.

The girlcock bobbed heavily, suspended in the air, as Riley coughed and wheezed, trying to draw in the precious air he denied himself. Riley looked at his messy achievement, his hand moving to grip the sloppy mass as he regained his composure.

His other hand went to his neck, rubbing the over-extended skin before finding the black, leather strap around it. It felt stretched out... Again... Its structural integrity far from broken as Riley felt disappointed... Maybe someday he could live his dream of snapping one... But that would have to wait...

His breathing stabilized and without a second of hesitation, he plunged back down around her, the same burning sensation filling him as his mouth greedily accepted the swollen trunk... He tried to swallow, his neck muscles massaging her sides as he felt heat radiating from inside him...

He didn't make her wait... He didn't want to make her wait... His head began to move with purpose...

Shlick... Shlick... Shlick...

Riley repeated the same maneuver, continuously gulping down most of her before backing out for air. He grew more consistent, taking her deeply while bobbing his head in a rotating pattern. He started polishing her lance, his tongue lathering it from the underside as he felt a rhythm beginning to form. His knees started feeling sore, his heartbeat bruising the inside of his ribs, and the cold tile of the wall against his fingers. He felt her writhe on the other side, trying to push herself further into him only to be blocked by the wall between them.

Shlick... Shlick... Shlick... Shlick... Shlick... Shlick... Shlick...

He almost wished he could see her, to grab her ass as he pushed himself down harder. He watched the hole grow closer before shrinking away as he threw his head onto her... His mouth felt sticky... His throat beginning to burn hotter as it was expanded and contracted... Over... And over... And over...

He tried to swallow faster, hoping they had enough time to finish this before Mom came looking for them. He needed her to cum for him... He needed her to cum soon, his reasons a mix of worry and starved desperation. His own dick was barely functioning as he concentrated with a fanatic eagerness...

Shlick. Shlick. Shlick. Shlick. Shlick. Shlick. Shlick. Shlick. Shlick. Shlick.

His head was getting tired... His neck was aching... His knees felt like cinderblocks against the polished floor... He was losing steam, his sense of time growing distorted as he tried to bring her to a climactic ending... How was she still not there...? He groaned as he drew back, hearing a loud pop as the spear was pulled from his throat... The meaty impaler still standing as rigid and dense as when he started.

This wasn't going to work... They didn't have enough time... Riley stared at the loving muscle, his burning heart desperate to continue its worship... Riley could sense her confusion as he stopped... As much as he wanted to savor the delicacy, he knew it he needed to do something more... Something more intimate.... A cautious smile forming as he wiped the fluids from his mouth.

Riley stood to his feet, the soles of his sneakers planted on the floor as gripped the treasure between him and the wall... His hand playfully dancing along her size... She felt tense...

Riley pursed his lips, pooling more spit before letting a bead of saliva fall against her length. He coated her in another layer, the behemoth convulsing in his hand as he made her more slippery.

This was going to be harder without store-quality lube, but that rarely stopped him before... aAnd he was in a hurry.

Thoroughly covered and nearly dripping onto the floor, Riley bent down and planted a soft kiss on the pulsing head, cheekily making her flinch from his touch before he spun around... He felt a rush as he spread his legs apart... Taking an open stance as his butt jiggled in his leggings.

This was going to hurt... A lot...

At least until it didn't...

Riley gripped the edges of his pants, pulling them below his waist and letting the soft fabric snap against his delicate skin. A pair of special black panties followed after, landing just below his cheeks and pressing them up into a bubble shape. Riley spit on his finger before reaching toward his back door, coating the exit in a thick layer of lubricant... It was still cold... And It wasn't going to help the pain much... But it was better than nothing...

He held back a moan as he played with himself, stretching the sides open as he applied even more spit... He could feel his cock twitch underneath him, his own teasing starting to make him squirm... It felt... Heavenly... His efforts leaving him slightly more loosened and ready for something... Bigger...

Using the same hand, Riley gripped her from behind, his shoulder bending as he pointed her directly at his pink flower... He was about to breed himself against her baby maker...

His heart was pumping like crazy, his breath catching in anticipation, and sweat starting to run down his back... He needed this... He needed her...

He pressed backward, feeling the head tickling his sides as it reached towards his rim... It was so wide... He felt it push into him, crushing his hole as its girth struggled to even open the way forward... It wouldn't give... The pain of the blunt instrument already making Riley wince from the attempt.

She really was too big for her own good... Riley was thankful... And a bit annoyed... That Alexis had to be so... Gifted... It was a challenge to even fit her... Something he desperately wanted... Even if it broke him... Riley forced himself to push harder...

Pop!

He felt something give... Something large now driving its way further into him... He felt his sphincter engulf itself in pain, the edges now being pulled apart by a cock nearly as wide as a stripper pole.

The sting was intense... Bolts of agony filled Riley's body as he stood perfectly still... He could hear soft whimpers through the passage behind him... His partner clearly enjoying the feeling much more than he was... His lowered hands reached back towards the wall to steady himself, both of them gripping onto something metallic and cold...

Riley looked confused... Were those the grab bars mounted to the wall...? They were almost the perfect height for this...

Oh... Ohhhh...

So that's why there were two of them... Riley almost laughed as he realized their purpose, gripping them tightly as he adjusted to the dulling pain.

He felt pulsing somewhere deep, unsure if it was his throbbing ass or the girlcock he had resting inside of him... He didn't care... His own dick beginning to rise as the pain subsided. He looked down at it growing... Its impressive size pushing his panties out of the way as it sprung to life.

His body felt ice and fire all over his body... The chilled steel being warmed by his palms, his burning manhood jotting out into the air-controlled bathroom, and the cool spit covering the nested skewer... Which was quickly rising to a near boil.... The scorching pain... The cooling pleasure...

It was the most intense combination he could imagine...

He was ready... Pushing back... Slowly at first, feeling inches disappear into him as his eyes went wide in euphoria. The pain returned, but he pushed further... Ignoring the agony as he drew in countless inches of her wonder... It kept going, more and more of her perfect tool drilling into him as he waited for the end... The pain compounded, along with the pleasure... Another inch... Another... His intestines felt like they were being inflated by steel, his body refusing to even breathe as he focused on the sensation...

His guts were getting compressed inside of him... The feeling never seeming to get less intense as he pressed back... His eyes rolled back in his head... His mouth haning open as his mind went blank...

He felt possessed... Giving up control of his body to the mind-breaking cock that was ripping through him.

He felt her dick start to struggle against something, his limits attempting to resist as he was expanded by her girth... It felt like it was only two-thirds of her full size, but it was already enough to risk an emergency room visit. Half pain, half pleasure, both sensations mixing inside of him as he tried to push back more...

His body stopped him from injuring himself in his mad goal, the pain halting his advance as he finally took a breath... He couldn't go any further like this... If he wanted more... He'd have to earn it...