The Horne Saga Ch. 04: Entanglement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He steeled his nerves as he rotated forward, letting half of her pull out of him as his hands dug into the metal bars... Riley took another breath... His body burning as he arched his back for another attempt...

With a confident grip, Riley rammed himself back against the wall, another, less intense burst of pain ricocheting through his body. His flat chest tensed from the impact, his ample thighs flexing to absorb the shock, and his eyes fluttering closed as he skewered himself on her... He had felt her go deeper, burying herself in him as his ass cheeks teased the cold tile behind him... He could take more... He needed to take more...

Riley rocked his hips forward, a wet, slickening noise echoing through the room in a lewd reverberation... He didn't let the pain rest, throwing himself back against her with even more of her slippery girldick disappearing into him... He felt something cold pressing against his butt...

Was that... Was that the wall? Riley took an exhilarated breath as he rested his back against the wall behind him...

He was sitting on all of her... Ten inches or more splitting him in half... Riley felt dazed... He had forgotten about their Mom and brother waiting for them in the car... He forgot about the pain and discomfort... He forgot about every voice telling him to stop...

He felt like he was overheating... He felt tight... He felt pleasure, and pain, and discomfort, and pride, and shame, and a litany of other feelings as he ground himself against the wall...

He felt... Full...

He pushed himself away from the metal bars, withdrawing a few inches before yanking himself backward with all of the strength his slender arms could manage... He felt his guts caving in on her entire length... Letting out a loud yelp as a mild blast of pain shot through him...

His breathing was heavy... He could see a cloud of steam leaving his mouth as he started pumping himself... He knew his purpose... His body was shaking as it moved... Hearing soft moans of delight creeping in from the other side... He wondered what her face looked like... Images of her soft, feminine face flashing through his mind...

His rhythm picked up...He heard his ass bouncing against the wall as he felt his internal organs shift and displace. He repeated it again... And again... And again... Every impact sent ripples through his fat and muscle... A cacophony of noises overlapping each other as they spilled out of the room...

Plap... Plap... Plap... Plap... Plap...

Riley felt her twitch inside of him, his walls hugging her sides as a wet friction sent pleasure through both of their bodies... He looked down at himself, his amplified cock looked like it was about to burst into flames, an intense red across its surface as he felt something bubbling underneath it. Was he about to cum already? He just started...

He tried holding back the tide but the feeling was already on top of him.

Plap. Plap. Plap. Plap. Plap. Plap. Plap. Plap. Plap.

His balls felt tightened, swinging rhythmically underneath his turgid cock as he took impact after impact. She didn't even feel close to finishing... And he was already on the edge, holding it back with everything he had...

Plap Plap Plap Plap Plap Plap Plap Plap Plap Plap Plap

Was she more experienced than him or something? Was he weak? Or did she fire one off while he was waiting...? That must have been the answer, Rileys's eyes furrowing at the betrayal...

Screw it... He couldn't focus on being upset, he didn't want to cum yet... He fought harder... Clenching his jaw... Curling his toes... Nothing was helping... Fuck, why did it have to feel so good?

Riley felt his nuts clench against him, waves of pleasure rocking through his tiny body as he continued ramming against her. He didn't slow his pace... Or release his grip on the metal bars. He stopped holding back... Every part of him on autopilot as he felt his nectar spew out from him...

Fuuuuuuuuck!

He looked down at a rope launch itself across the bathroom, landing a few feet away in a splattered mess... Another rope fired out after it... And another... And another... Riley was unable to breathe as he watched himself paint at least nine tiles in his white honey... Ecstasy and pain turned abstract... Ideas shifted to the background as every part of him dedicated itself to riding her cock...

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

He convulsed and spasmed, feeling a rapturous high barrel through him... He was moving at a frenzied pace, trying to make her climax with him as he felt his body turn and writhe... He felt his body getting weak... His legs started to feel like jello... His sexual energy draining out of him as his body came down from pure bliss...

Fuck, did he really just come early...?

He felt himself losing steam; the pleasure was no longer moving him forward. He couldn't keep this up... He needed help... He had to think of something... He couldn't deny her again but his tank was on fumes...

Well... If she wanted to cum too... Then it was her turn to work for it...

He gripped the bars hard enough to almost bend the metal, pressing his ass as close to the hole as he could make it... He felt her drill dive as deep as it could reach, his movements slowing to a crawl... Riley turned his head to face the wall... A look of exhaustion and mania filled his eyes as he gritted his teeth... His words cut through them with a depraved power...

"FUCK ME LIKE YOU HATE ME, YOU LAZY FUCKING BITCH!" Riley's words nearly shook the room, bleeding through the other side, muffled and distorted... But their intention were still clearly understood.

Riley felt his intestines empty immediately, the massive cock getting pulled away as he gripped the bars harder. A wet thump was the first thing he sensed after, accompanied by a stabbing pain through his lower body... The mass disappeared again, leaving his ass burning before the same sensation rammed into his guts with even more force...

He felt himself getting fucked, no longer moving his tired hips as she worked his hole from the other side... It felt animalistic as she started at half max speed, Riley's body rocking forward like a shake-weight from each of the impacts...

Schlap...! Schlap...! Schlap...! Schlap...! Schlap...! Schlap...! Schlap...! Schlap...!

She felt like a jackhammer, her power rivaling some of the machines he hid at home. She was hitting harder than she did during the window incident... Harder than the shower after... Harder than Kaira or any of his toys. She felt like she was trying to kill him, Riley wishing he had more in his tank to enjoy this... But he had to make her cum... They had to get back... He had to push further past his limits...

Schlap! Schlap! Schlap! Schlap! Schlap! Schlap! Schlap! Schlap! Schlap! Schlap!

Riley matched her rhythm, pushing back when she sent herself forward; the subtle shift making the intense feeling turn into something otherworldly. Riley felt her spear tighten... He felt every slippery strike burn hotter... He felt his stomach bulge and bend... He felt every throb... Every vein... Every twitch... He felt her love and hatred... He felt her dominance... He felt... He felt her stop moving.

Her entire length was pressed inside of him, a warm sensation engulfing the deepest points of his body. Riley's hand touched the center of his belly, feeling a bulge pulsing against the outer layer and a subtle outline swelling underneath the skin...

Was... Was she really that deep? He wanted to faint... Feeling her cock throb as her load was fed into him. It felt like so much... Small bursts of warmth depositing themselves into him... Like a warm faucet was spilling out from his insides... He heard a dripping noise underneath him, small wet plops as he leaked out her essence onto the hard floor...

He... He did it... He made her cum... He felt like a thousand pounds, his weak body hungrily soaking up every drop he was given... Every release felt divine, each swelling blast growing the love inside of him... She was filling him as much as she could, the affection expanding his stomach feeling like it would never end...

This was... Everything.

Moments passed as the torrent subsided, a feeling of satisfaction filling him as he pulled off of the shrinking womanhood. He turned to look at his work, its once powerful form now drooping off the edge as a few more drops spilled from its slit. It looked redder than before... And tired... Riley smiled as he bent down to it, gripping the soggy mess before gently kissing at the tip... He saw it twitch a final time... His heart happy that he was able to bring it so much joy...

It pulled away from him, disappearing back into the void and out of Riley's life. He didn't think this would be so much fun... But everything good has to end at some point, and he would just have to thank Alexis when they got some free time together...

If she had the energy...

Riley stood back up, rubbing his sore ass as he looked back at the mess they had made. He'd have to clean all this up, wouldn't he? Figures...

Riley spent a few minutes wiping down everything, cleaning the oozing filth from his backside, and tossing the paper towels in the bin. He cleaned off the floor and scrubbed the rubber siding of the hole. He didn't have any disinfectant spray but the attendant could take care of that... It was her glory hole after all, wasn't it?

Cleaning up his face and fixing his outfit, Riley checked himself in the mirror, content that he had cleaned off anything noticeable... Everything was as clean as he could get it; now he just had to worry about Mom. He sauntered over to the door, throwing it open and stepping outside... He looked back at the opening in the wall as the door closed behind him... Flashing it a devious grin before the special place was lost to him forever...

Riley made his way back to the car, the sun a bit lower than he remembered but still high above him... How long were they in there? He hoped Mom wasn't worried... Or out looking for them... They did get a bit carried away, but he could just say he had an emergency to take care of... Which was mostly true if he was honest.

He got closer to the truck, seeing no one in the front seat as he studied its contents. Where were Jamie and Mom? He looked around the lot, seeing nobody nearby... Not even other cars. His heart rate escalated as he reached the passenger side door, cautiously opening it and poking his head inside... Something moved... His peripheral vision catching the disturbance in the back seat...

"Oh fuck... It's Riley!" The voice came from the back, a feminine quality to it as Riley saw its source...

Alexis?

Sprawled on the seat, one leg resting on top and the other planted on the floor, was his sister, her hands quickly stuffing something back into her zipper before closing it in a hurried rush. Riley leaned in further, seeing Jamie's head disappear behind the seat as he wiped away something from his mouth. Riley jumped into the car seat, his knees pressing into the warm leather as he confronted what he had just witnessed...

"What the fuck... What... How... When did you...? After all of that, you still come here and make a move with Jamie? How are you even still hard? It's only been a few minutes!" Riley spoke with anger and confusion, half hurt that he didn't satisfy her and half impressed that she still had more to give. Before he could even feel offended, he noticed a look of confusion replacing the horrified expression in Jamie's eyes... He also saw a rather unsettling smile creeping across Alexis's face...

Was he missing something here?

"I... Ugh... Sorry... Riley... We were just... Umm... I'm sorry... She just... You know..." Jamie tried to defend his actions, stuttering as he was caught in the middle of blowing Alexis, overwhelmed by embarrassment and clearly confused by Riley's remark.

"Did you two enjoy yourselves?" Alexis spoke after him with a cocky tone, her leg still hiked up as she wiped her hands off on her jeans. Riley didn't understand... Did who enjoy themselves...? What the fuck was she talking about...? Was she fucking with him again?

"Ha...Ha... Very funny, Caligula. Now quit trying to stick your dick in everything with a pulse, would you? And where's Mom? I thought she was waiting on us." Riley tried to deflect her with a taunt, still confused about how she even had enough time to get out here and take a swing at Jamie.

"Inside I think, I haven't seen her for like twenty minutes. I've been out here with Jamie since then... And his throat's getting almost as good as yours... Isn't that right?" Alexis spoke to her brother confidently, his head shamefully still at the compliment and now facing away in humiliation. Riley was even more confused... If she wasn't inside with him...

"Wait, wait... I thought you were in the bathroom with me... You said to wait for you... So... Who was on the other side... Alexis! WHO WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE!" Riley's eyes went cold as he understood what she was saying, a feeling of terror and regret filling him as he realized who it could have been... He felt horror as he looked at Alexis desperately, her smile growing even more smug from her trick.

"I don't know... Honestly... After I left you, I went and told the clerk you were open for business... She looked really excited too... Then, after that, all I did was tell Mom the bathrooms were free... The last time I saw them, they were both rounding the corner at the same time as each other... But I didn't see either of them after that... Too busy with Jamie, ya know... Your lover must have been whoever got there first, I guess." Alexis's smile could have cut glass, her demeanor holding back a maniacal laugh as she stared at the distressed femboy.

Riley didn't know what to feel... What to say... He felt betrayed... Used.... Disgusting... Angry... Alexis wasn't even in the bathroom when he...

Fuck...! It could have been either of them... He covered his mouth with his hand to hold back a scream.

Alexis set him up... He either just fucked a total stranger... Or... Or... Oh my god...

His eyes caught something shiny moving out of the corner of his vision, looking over at the glass door closing and their mother now walking towards them. She looked normal to Riley. The same elegant gait to her walk... The same default smile as her red locks fluttered past it... Riley couldn't tell from looking at her... Maybe it wasn't her with him... Maybe it was just the pretty attendant... He tried to feel hope as she reached her door, watching her open it and take a seat next to him.

Riley studied her face; her hair was messy, but that could have been from the breeze. Her face looked red, but that could have been from the heat. She seemed a bit out of breath, but that could have been from walking back to the car.

Her appearance offered no clues, Riley feeling even more suspicious as he inspected her... He tried to reason out her as a possibility, piecing together clues in a confusing mess... This was messed up... Even for Alexis... He loved his mom... But... To be tricked into something like this... That wasn't how it was supposed to go...

"Oh, hey, sweetie, I didn't see you come back to the car, and welcome to the front seat, by the way... Sorry about the wait. Did you kids behave out here?" Evelyn spoke with her normal tone, a soft joy to her words as Riley tried to glean any hint from her behavior. He didn't know how to ask her where she was without the potential of giving himself away... He felt trapped.

"Uh... Yeah, we were good... But... Umm... What was... Taking... So long... In there?" Riley tried his best to speak like his usual self, cursing his nervous stammers as he attempted to probe for an answer.

"Oh, I went to use the restroom, but I got held up. I didn't mean to take so long, but something else came up that needed my full attention, and I guess I lost track of time. Alexis said you were waiting in the store, but I must have missed you. It's fine; we can get back on the road now." Evelyn gave no hint as to what she was doing; her vague answer only making Riley go even crazier as he searched for any deeper meaning.

Was she in the store waiting for her turn to use the restroom? Taking a phone call? Shoplifting? Hell, he'd be fine if she was just jerking herself off in the woods or something... Wait, wouldn't she still need to go to the bathroom if she missed her turn...? Riley decided to press one more time... Desperately hoping for some kind of confirmation

"Did you... At least get to use the restroom?" Riley asked cautiously, meeting her gaze as she looked at him, concerned.

"I'm fine, Riley, really... Are you okay, though? You seem a bit sweaty... And nervous. And you have something on your face, right... There..." Evelyn pointed to the right side of his chin, his hand reaching up and brushing away a small, wet streak.

Fuck, he missed a spot...

"Oh, sorry... Uh, I... Uhm, I'm fine. You're right. We should probably get back on the road..." Riley still wasn't sure; his voice now a higher pitch as he nervously tried to change the topic. He couldn't press any harder, his heart still banging against his chest as he fought off the emotionally conflicting possibilities.

Evelyn started the car with a concerned look, her eyes glancing at Riley as he pretended not to have a panic attack. He looked over at the building, the car passing by its windows as it pulled out of the lot.

Riley caught the worker standing behind the counter.... Still reading her magazine with her back facing them... Maybe it was her... She seemed nice... Still... If it was, he would have liked to get to know her... He bet they could have been close...

A cloud of dust kicked up behind them as the SUV pulled back onto the main road, displacing gravel as they picked up speed. The image of the place lingered in Riley's mind, unsure if he had just crossed a barrier he thought was off-limits... He looked at his Mom as she concentrated on the road, his heart fluttering as he fell back in his seat...

A single thought ran across his mind as he watched her...

"Thank you... Alexis..."

..........................................................................................................