The Horne Saga Ch. 04: Entanglement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and Jamie just can't help yourselves, huh? I thought you were the only slut in this family, but his tight ass nearly creamed when I stuck in the tip." Alexis spoke in the most derogatory and sultry voice she could manage, her words hidden underneath the ambient noise of the car. Riley could only blink as he tried to process the deranged remarks, completely lost as to why she was saying them.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Riley whispered back, his eyes wide in horror at the sudden shift in tone. Why was she talking like that? Was she fucking with him again or something?

"It was a shame I couldn't fit the whole thing; I guess his ass isn't as broken in as yours is... I can't wait to see how his little throat compares to yours." Alexis pressed her tongue against the top of her teeth, the dirty talk making her shift as she rested her hand over her lap.

The words felt surreal to Riley as he sat stunned... She was saying things that would make pornstars blush... He didn't know how to respond.... Should he be laughing? Horrified? Turned On? What the hell was she trying to do?

"Maybe... You can teach him? Show him all your tricks... Coach him on how to relax his throat... Maybe even take turns blowing me... And maybe, after I cum in your mouth, you two can share a sticky... Wet... Loving... Kiss, cause I just know how much you both love making your big sister happy..." The words gave Riley goosebumps, her voice making something inside of him turn.

What the fuck? Why was she...? Riley started feeling hot, a bead of sweat forming on his forehead as he sat in a trance

"Alexis... What..." Riley tried to choke out a sentence, only to be interrupted before he had a chance...

"If you want, you can practice on me now," Alexis spoke like a viper, her hands reaching down towards a throbbing mass snaking down her pant leg. Riley nearly choked at the realization... She wanted him to blow her... And the dirty talk was her horny ass attempt to warm him up to it.

He stared at the pulsating python underneath its cover, its angry head threatening to rip the fabric apart and lunge for his throat at any second... She was serious... She was actually going to try this even with their family in the front seat... She was completely nuts... That kind of thing was way too risky...

"Absolutely not!" Riley spoke a bit too loud, shifting uncomfortably in his seat and attracting his Mom's glance as her eyes caught him for only a brief moment. Alexis glared intensely at Riley, pushing her index finger to her lips to shush him as they both looked up at her.

"What was that, Riley?" Evelyn spoke over her shoulder, putting her eyes back on the road but still concerned about the whispering. Riley shot a look at Alexis, pissed that she was trying to get him in trouble again and mouthing a few colorful obscenities at her. He thought about telling on her... An act he knew would just make them both upset... Still, Alexis was getting out of control... And the last thing he wanted was to let her hurt their mom again.

"Nothing; it's just a bit hot back here. Could you turn up the A/C?" Riley didn't like the lie, but it was all he could think up on the spot. Evelyn shrugged as she cranked the knob, sending a small burst of cool air into the car and creating even more masking noise. Alexis leaned back into Riley, whispering even more quietly.

"Good thinking. Now she won't hear the sound of you choking." Riley cut her off with a playful middle finger, his arms folded as his brilliant green eyes pierced through his eyeshadow, indicating he still had no intention of giving her what she wanted.

"You're going to play hard to get now? Really? After what Kaira and Carey did to you yesterday?" Alexis's confessing words felt like a dagger into Riley's side, his face managing to maintain its composure as he tried not to react too obviously. How the hell did she know about that?

"What are you talking about?" Riley tried to play dumb, hoping his sister was just playing a bluff to scare him... He felt the panic taking control of him, his assumption being confirmed by Alexis almost immediately.

"I'm friends with Julie, dumbass. She sent me this an hour after you got home." Alexis spoke smugly, tapping at her phone as she pulled up a video. Turning it to Riley, she tapped the centered button, a video of a very familiar setting running on the screen.

It was him... But from behind, starting as a close-up shot of his back before zooming out to the wider picture. It was the doctor's office, the sight of his head bobbing against Dr. Carey's hips played out against the medical backdrop. The camera panned down, and the sight of a tan cock sawing into him flashed the screen before the video ended.

"I guess you got your yearly prostate exam done early, but based on what Julie was saying, I think you'll want weekly checkups from now on, huh?" Alexis joked through her arrogant smile as she replayed the video. She was planning to use it to blackmail him later on but her impatience was getting the better of her... She needed him... She needed him now... And besides, it wasn't like she couldn't use it again... And again... And again until he stopped acting like he didn't love it.

Riley sat in horror, his eyes frozen on the still screen. The final image of his ass burned into his mental torment. He didn't even notice Kaira take out her phone, much less... Fuck, who else has she sent this to? He wanted to scream... If Alexis got a copy, how many of his friends were watching him get plowed? What if his Mom saw it?

He tried to calm himself and attempted to downplay the seriousness in his head... No one could see his face; maybe no one would know it was him. It could have been anyone in that position. Surely, there were plenty of other femboys with a bright red braid he could pin it on... Who shares his same body type... And his same skin tone... And his same predisposition for getting spit-roasted by impossibly large girldick...

Oh... Oh no...

Riley realized what Alexis already knew... He tried to fight back his fear, his eyes flicking up to her's as he realized what she had on him... He was so fucked...

"Lighten up, I just need to borrow you for a bit... And Mom won't even notice it, I promise. Tell you what, just let me use one hand and I won't send this straight to your crush. Deal?" Alexis bit the side of her cheek in excitement... Who knew extortion could be so exhilarating? Still, she had to play this smart... She knew she had him dead to rights but she didn't want him resenting her... Why not give him something easy... A handjob to hold her over... Just until they could get some alone time together.

Riley cupped his tiny hand against his mouth, his small fingers managing to hold in the panic as he steadied his breathing. He closed his eyes as he tried to think of an excuse, his temperature rising as his body already started to betray him. He felt like a thousand degrees in the car... He felt conflicted as he tried to rationalize the request... Was he really going to be forced to do this? Did he even need to be forced?

"Alexis, I... I don't know about this." Riley's tone bled into his whisper, his words showing restraint but his voice far less certain. Alexis picked up on the hesitation, doubling down on the offer as her palm slid along the length of her problem.

"I know how much you love me... I know how much you love what I have for you... Don't pretend like you aren't rock hard at the thought of your girly hands wrapped around my fat co..." Riley let out a high-pitched squeak as he fought back his embarrassment, cutting her off and drawing a quick glance back from Evelyn. Riley looked away, ashamed about what he was about to do... And even more ashamed of how hot it was making him.

Fuck it...

"Goddamnit... Fine, if it will get you off my ass. Just... Try not to make too much noise, if Mom catches us, I will literally have to kill you." Riley tried to sound serious, his dulcet and girlish voice making it hard to take the threat sincerely. Alexis smiled at his acceptance.

Her fingers hurriedly rushed to her zipper, pinching its end and pulling the metal pick to the base. Her hands fumbled trying to free the behemoth, her breathing growing heavier as it grew even more in its confined space. Riley held his breath as he watched her work, her tool's massive size clearly defined against the straining fabric and displaying every ridge and vein stretching across it. Alexis's fingers struggled to find enough space to even pull it out, her nails slipping into the dark, free spaces at its sides.

Riley lost all thought as he watched Alexis slowly yank out her shaft, its trunk folding slightly as it was dragged out of its prison. Inches of girldick appeared from beneath the zipper, the metal teeth slightly digging into her meat as she manifested more of her fleshy, blunt instrument. She was either pulling on it in slow motion or she was even bigger than Riley remembered, her leaking tip finally popping out from behind its curtain.

With a slight bounce, it sprung free, its full-length jotting into the air as Alexis went to grip the base. She could have wrapped three hands around its length if she wanted, her fingers barely able to meet as they clenched around the monster. He bit the corner of his lip as he took in the sight of her double-digit--dick, its monolithic stature sparking the same sense of fear and arousal he had the first time he saw it.

She really was blessed... Riley's own imposing trunk started to struggle against his leg, his heart racing as he began to accept the hulking task ahead of him.

His hands clutched the leather seats as he pressed his knees together, his girly, enlarged cock getting squished by his thighs. He could almost see her veins pumping blood throughout its meaty structure, her C-shaped tip a slight hue of purplish red contrasted by the pale peach body.

It looked... Wonderful. Riley had to fight his deepest desire... All he could allow himself to give her was what she asked for... He gulped down what little restraint he had left as Alexis looked into him, her eyes showing him what desperation truly looked like...

Riley reached out his hand, his small fingers seeming to pause... As if they were briefly reconsidering their actions on their own. In a final submissive push, Riley forced his hand forward, his soft palm grasping the pulsating girldick, its flesh bulging around his fingers as he squeezed her mass.

Alexis let out a small gasp as she relished his smooth touch. His fingers were unable even to touch as he clutched her full girth, his mind trying to understand how he was able to fit just the tip of such a monster inside him at one point, much less take the entire thing.

His hand gripped her harder, its core spilling out the sides of his grasp, sending a chill of excitement down Riley's neck. Dr. Carey may have been a little bit bigger, but Alexis was harder... A lot harder, her breathing intensifying as she watched her little brother wield her sword.

Riley's ego swelled as he considered he was able to bring someone to such levels of arousal that, just by the thought of him, someone as beautiful as Alexis would want him to touch her most intimate pieces.

With another gentle motion, he pulled the loose skin upwards, her bulbous tip now partially hidden by the extra tissue. A single breath escaped from Alexis as she enjoyed her brother's soft touch; even without her lube, this still felt like heaven on earth. Riley watched his sister's eyes follow his hand, her mouth hanging open, as he continued to massage the colossal appendage in front of him.

Riley repeated the movement, his grip gently squeezing as his hand slid up and down in a rhythmic motion, her enflamed skin enveloping the tip as the soft sensation ran pleasure through the rest of her. He started pulling a bit faster, her soft moans and restless movements threatening to alert their mother in the front seat.

Riley started pumping his arm slowly in sync with his wrist, his other hand rubbing into his crotch as he worked faster. Riley felt how hard he already was... Every drop of blood in his smooth body pooling into his manhood... The thrill of being caught and his sister's desperate squirming made him start to pant. He saw something leaking out of the tip as he rubbed along her staff, a clear fluid running down to his palm and pooling against his tight clasp.

Neither Evelyn nor Jamie noticed the lewd scene behind them... Their senses were occupied with either music, technology, or driving as their kin brought the other to climax only a few inches from them.

Riley's tempo progressed, his hands moving quicker, his eyes trained on their mission... The bottom of his fist landed against her pelvis with more force each time he sunk his hand down, her leaking dick making its own lubrication in the process.

Riley's hand became a blur as his pumping reached near-max speed, his shoulder becoming tired as minutes passed, his bulging cock shifting in his spandex, its length threatening to rip the durable fabric. Riley paid no attention to the risks; his entire world revolving around making Alexis shoot all over herself.

The wet friction... The threat of getting caught... The sight of her femboy brother working her fat girlcock... Alexis' mouth went slack as she felt a wave of bliss wash over her... She couldn't hold it back anymore as she clenched her fists... Every part of her body started to tighten as she felt her love load into the chamber... Almost... Almost

"Hey, Alexis, Riley, I'm going to stop here for gas. Do guys want to run inside and grab some snacks?" Evelyn's voice hit them like a cattle prod to their sides. Riley instinctively let Alexis go, springing back to his seat in time to meet his mother's look.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! God Fucking Damn it! I was so close! What the fucking hell, Evelyn! Of all the times you could have fucking ruined it! Fuck!" Alexis cursed like a mad woman as she screamed internally, her rock-hard dick standing like an angry bull about to ram through a wall. Her eyes could have lit a fuse as she glared at the woman who interrupted them...

Evelyn had turned around to look at the two for their answer, seeing Riley's beet-red face as he pressed his legs together... He looked warm... Were they still hot? No, the A/C was on full... Her eyes went back to the road, and she dismissed the concern, assuming he was probably still stressed out from yesterday.

She was still a bit stressed out herself... She needed a break from the road... They all did... And she really should use the restroom before they get to the campgrounds. Her needs were starting to distract her from driving, and the last thing she wanted was to wreck in the middle of nowhere.

"Oh.... Ugh... Sure. Yeah, Me and Alexis could use some food." Riley looked over at his sister, a raging hardon propped against her chest as her glare shifted to him. She hadn't even covered herself... Riley thanking God that Mom didn't turn a bit further.

Alexis's eyes looked frenzied... Like she was about to beat him bloody... Probably with the same club he just let go of... She had to be pissed... Honestly, he was too, his own member still begging to finish underneath his leggings. He felt disappointed, frustrated, and angry.... But, he was glad they weren't caught... and Alexis could be as unsatisfied as she wanted, but he was not going to hurt their Mom just so she could finish.

His eyes told her she was out of luck, and with reluctant grumbling, Alexis shoved herself back into her jeans, her battering ram still half-hard from the unsatisfying conclusion.

That wasn't how she thought that was going to go; now she had to think of another way to get off... And... And how to get back at Evelyn for ruining the moment... And she had to think of a way to fuck with Riley for being such a coward. Alexis sat quietly as a few cogs started turning in her head, a plan to fix her predicament starting to form. If this gas station had what she thought it did... And a willing attendant, there might be a way to do all three at once... She smiled briefly...

This was far from over...

...................................................................................................

The car gently pulled into an older gas station, its exterior run-down but modern pumps still being stationed outside. The main building was covered in old wood siding, and the interior seemed like it hadn't been updated since the 90's. The smell of old oil and exhaust hit Riley's nose as they pulled up to the first empty station, and with a small lurch forward, the car came to a complete stop. The group looked at the run-down structure, with Riley taking the moment to catch his breath and come down from the intense encounter with Alexis.

He did feel bad for her, but he could make it up to her later. For now, he just needed something to eat... Maybe something... Salty.

His hand gripped the door handle, and with a slight push, Riley stepped onto the dirty gas station parking lot. He felt the awful smells bring him back to reality, stretching his toned legs as he readjusted to not sitting in a car for several hours. He walked over to the other side of the SUV, finding Mom and Alexis standing next to each other with their two distinct but frustrated facial expressions. Evelyn was digging through her purse, her hands knocking around random junk to find a leather pouch. Oblivious to the intensely angry stare from Alexis, Evelyn found the prize... A wallet with a couple of twenties and her driver's license.

"Fount it! Alright, I'm going to pump some gas real quick and maybe use the women's room. Riley, here's some snack money. Try and get something for everyone, okay? I think Jamie likes anything chocolate. Alexis, are you going in too?" Evelyn spoke with an exhausted tone, Riley realizing that the drive must have been taxing for her. He started feeling bad about what they did, but another furious glance from Alexis quickly dispelled that thought.

"Sure am... I need to use the restroom and have a talk with Riley here about respecting each other's wishes. We won't be long." Alexis glared at him as she walked past Evelyn, the older woman picking up that the two seemed at odds. She wondered what could have made her so upset... Maybe Riley was bugging her in the backseat or something. It would have to wait... Evelyn had her own problems to deal with first... Pumping gas for starters, along with her other, more pressing needs.

Riley took the twenty before jogging to catch up with Alexis, her eyes not even meeting his as they marched towards the front door. Was she giving him the silent treatment?

Riley thought she was overreacting... What was he supposed to do? Was she really this impatient and petty? Giving him the cold shoulder because he didn't let their Mom catch them in the act. He let out a huff of air in frustration, his hand clenching the twenty-dollar bill tightly in his hand. The pair reached the front door, Alexis grasping the handle before turning to address him.

"Grab me something savory, would you? Maybe some chips." Alexis talked normally, her face still scowling as she spoke, which left Riley puzzled. He thought she was going to reprimand him or something, but now he was even more concerned... Was she not mad at him?

The duo entered the store, a small jingle playing over a speaker as they looked around the musty wooden decorum. They saw three long shelves of junk food cut through the center of the older building. Behind them were two ancient beverage fountains mounted to the back next to a wall of freezers, all of which were stocked with an absurd amount of soda and energy drinks. To their immediate left was a raised counter with an assortment of cigarette packs and lottery tickets cluttered around it. To their right was a hot food island, counters holding up hotdog rollers, faded coffee machines, and an area to slather on condiments. The space was cluttered and outdated, but surprisingly clean given the condition of the parking lot.