The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing how close my penis is to my pregnant belly in all the artwork gets me hard as soon as I notice it; even after so many of my own experiences in addition to our culture's increasingly common male pregnancies, the contrast of cock to bump has never ceased to thrill me. The two adjacent body parts reflected back at me as the subject of art, I can hardly contain how hard I'm getting.

I've caught the teacher checking me out dozens of times through the hour, so I'm hardly surprised when he hits on me after the students leave. He ends up giving me a quick but decent blowjob, which is a great way to end things given that I would not be otherwise compensated for my modeling.

7 Months: Preggo Bikini Contest

One of our local radio station's morning shock jock crews holds an annual preggo bikini contest at a nearby sports bar, and I want hundreds of strangers to stare at my glorious 7 month bump. Lucky for me, they opened the contest up to men two years ago. So, I sign up. I am one of 20 contestants, one of only three men. Being surrounded by 19 scantily clad preggos backstage is great, of course, but isn't quite doing it for me. What I am really waiting for is my great exhibitionist opportunity, the aforementioned hundreds of strangers staring at my bare belly.

When the announcer finally calls my name to take the stage, I arch my back as much as I can to really get that belly out there, truly show it off. In front of the crowd, I stroke every surface of my bump gently, prodding some firmer areas to show just how solid this bump is. I taped my dick down inside my bikini bottoms so as to prevent an erection from giving away how much I was enjoying this, which it most assuredly would have shown without the protective measure.

Caressing the belly, I occasionally have one of my hands slip to my breasts or my pubic region. I'm just out there smiling and rubbing on myself until the announcer finally announces the next contestant, breaking the wonderful spell that had overtaken me and forcing me off this stage of stares. A true high point in pregnant exhibitionism, at least for this pregnant exhibitionist.

I don't win, unsurprisingly. There were two extremely hot pregnant ladies that I had assumed had the contest in the bag from the moment I spotted them, and they indeed win both the top prizes. As the other preggos leave with various partners, I get a Shirley Temple at the bar and take a seat in a corner booth, still wearing just a bikini and the "8" on a small piece of paper over my left breast, indicating my participation in the contest. So, anyone hanging around waiting for hot preggo contestants could very, very easily find me...

Aaaaand two very quickly did. It's a couple, presenting as male and female, neither of whom are pregnant. They sit close to me, one on either side, a welcomely presumptuous move. Blunt conversation successfully begun by yours truly, I quickly find out they are both pregnant fetishists who have come looking for a pregnant hook up. Perfect, as I'm a preggo looking for people who appreciate preggos. They both caress and prod my bare bump comprehensively as we speak. We get an occasional dirty look from another patron. They probably think the time for focusing on preggos is over, while the three of us know that time is very much just beginning.

We go back to their hotel room. They're driving five hours each way to be here, and I'm very glad I can fulfill their desires given the high cost of entry they're paying. I give in to my exhibitionism as soon as the hotel room door is closed, stripping to nothing and standing in different poses in front of the clothed couple, caressing my bump, tits, and pubic hair for their (and my, who are we kidding) benefit. They rub each other's crotch's and moan as I do so. Finally, I motion for them to stand up, they disrobe, and things begin in earnest.

I really love my fellow pregnancy fetishists. It's always a good hook up with them (us), as just being in the room with a belly is a success already in their (our) book. Of course, I was giving them far more than just my belly's presence on this occasion. Not counting my own, there are rarely fewer than four hands on my bump over the next few hours. I'm not sure I've been with people who LOVE my belly to quite this degree before, and I am majorly getting off on it.

They can't get enough of sucking the milk out of my tits, either, but always with at least one hand still glued to my belly. I enjoy sucking him off while I roughly play with her tits (all four of their hands on the bump), eating her out while I jack him off and play with his balls (again, all four on the bump), and cumming on my own belly repeatedly (all four hands REALLY on the bump). They massage the cum in for me each time, making me glisten opalescently. After getting their fill of it visually, she licks the cum off of me the first time; he does likewise the second time.

When we're all used up orgasmically, I lay nude on my back on the bed, and they very gently explore every inch of me. Their hands feel exquisite as they stroke, caress, fondle, prod, push, and pinch my skin for a solid hour. I don't think I've ever been so fully and thoroughly appreciated.

7-9 Months: Prenatal Swimming

Annie had given prenatal swimming a try very late in her triplet pregnancy, enjoying the brief buoyancy of the pool but enduring myriad stares and a seriously embarrassing (and a little bit sexy) incident with a destroyed swimsuit in the locker room. I was going much earlier, both to get the pregnancy weight off my body and to get some exercise in.

The ladies and single man that attend are extremely nice. It is actually a relief not to be able to ogle their bellies under the surface of the water, as I get more time to concentrate on their personalities, as well as whatever the instructor is trying to get across to our chatty asses. We have the most fun after each class, chatting about and admiring each other's bellies, with hands flying from bump to bump with reckless and wonderful abandon.

One week early in my 8th month, the instructor emails us all that we'll have to meet that Thursday just before the Y closes, some sort of scheduling snafu. After the class, the four women and one other man I was relaxing and chatting with realize suddenly that we're the only six people left in the whole place, even our instructor having left shortly after ending class.

"Shower time!" one of the ladies exclaims, and we're all fully nude and in the steam before we even consider what we're doing. It feels like something impulsive and crazy a bunch of drunk college kids would do, but we are a bunch of sober and horny preggos acting pretty similarly to how they would've. A bit embarrassing, in retrospect, but boy do we have fun!

First, the requisite belly rubbing commences. Tits are thrown into the mix, too, being exposed and right there for the touching, after all. I up the ante with the other man present, grabbing his dick as he grabs mine; we both start stroking. Before I know it, two of the women are separating us and getting on their knees, wanting our cocks for their own oral purposes. Neither me nor the other man protests.

One of the two women without dicks in their mouths starts sucking the tit of the other one, leading to a serious makeout and grope session between the two of them. They eventually go down on each other, just as the other guy and myself finish and go down on our partners. Everyone having cum at least once, the same woman who suggested the shower fun yells "Skinny dipping!" and we're all carefully but swiftly headed for the pool.

We all enjoy the buoyancy, and enjoy continuing to touching each other's bodies under the surface. It doesn't get explicitly sexual again, remaining at the relatively chaste level of rubbing around on each other's nudity. I could stay buoyant and surrounded by friendly nude preggos for the remainder of this pregnancy, I think. My mind almost instantaneously turns to my hunger for semen, and I realize this may not be a long-term solution to my maternal needs, amazing though it is. I just need that cum in and on me...

8 1/2 Months: The Gravid Glory Hole

Speaking of my insatiable lust for cum while pregnant, the Maternity men's section's Wednesday lunchtime pick up had partially drifted over to a nearby gay bar. With all the preggos crowding their establishment each Wednesday evening, they decided to cater to the new crowd a bit. They already had a glory hole up and consistently running, but they cut a much larger, oval hole over the glory hole...and now they had a fucking glory hole for pregnant bellies! I just had to try it while I was still pregnant, especially as hugely pregnant as I am at this point.

I want to suck and jerk the cum out of every cock I see, and rub every drop into my bump. I want my refractory period to be the only thing keeping me from constantly climaxing, hopefully having the orgasm-bringer rub my semen right back into me using this specialized glory hole. I want my dick and belly rubbed anonymously and forever. I want to stay in this bathroom for hours, with absolutely no need for clothing, glistening with the cum of an untold number of preggo men.

This is my first time ever experiencing either side of a glory hole, and good lord is it fucking sexy! I'm nude before I start anything, and no one looks twice (besides the welcome horny looks I expected). I start on the giving end, jerking a handsome 7" cock while I rub a massive and massively hairy 8 month torpedo belly, eventually rubbing this guy's seed on both his own and my bump.

First hirsute torpedo belly I've encountered, and I'm way into it. If not for the anonymity, I might search this guy out for a more involved encounter. But, it's all about the anonymity! It must be maintained and respected at all costs, or else fewer bellies and cocks are going to get the attention they so richly deserve.

I take a turn on the receiving end. A man has my dick in his mouth and two handfuls of my belly grasped before I can mentally prepare myself for what's to come. It's glorious, and I'm glad I had no time to prepare for the bliss. I don't have to think about the person on the other side of this wall as anything but hands and a mouth, and just enjoy him as such. It's gotta be the purest way to be touched; you needn't worry about the toucher whatsoever, and just enjoy yourself to the fullest. Goddamn, it is nice.

Apparently not in it for the cum, the first guy is gone after two minutes. The next taps in, this time going at my cock with one hand while he caresses my bump gently with the other. I cum in under a minute. I can feel him gathering the load at the base of my cock, then I can feel him rubbing my cum back into my bump. It's so, so, SO HOT. I want to rub it in myself, as is always my impulse. There are no arm holes here, though, and it is exquisite torture to have to rely on someone else to rub it in. He does a good job, and I feel like I'm opalescent even if I can't see it myself.

I figure my turn's over and I need to leave the Stall of Honor, but a third guy is quickly holding my stomach in one hand. I can feel his body rocking, and figure he's grasping my bump with one hand and jerking himself off with the other. Finally, after some serious moaning, I feel the cum drops on belly. And he just leaves. If I thought it was gloriously agonizing when someone else was rubbing cum into me, it was heightened by several orders of magnitude when no one was rubbing the cum in.

It just lay there on my belly in drops, not adding to my glistening at all. I take myself out of the glory hole and finish myself off into my hands, rubbing all sorts of cum onto my belly and surrounding areas before leaving the stall. I get a round of applause from the men in the bathroom upon my literally glowing exit.

EPILOGUE

This time, my C-section was going to be accompanied by a hysterectomy. That was the plan. I was, I thought, officially done with pregnancy. I couldn't pull the damn trigger, though. Maybe I'm an addict. Maybe I'm just too horny to act completely rationally about this.

Oh, and Annie wanted me to make sure I mentioned that her uterus is very much intact and ready to go, too. She actually went to the hysterectomy appointment she'd made after the triplets, and just couldn't go through with it. Dr. Lucas must think we're both fucking nuts. I don't necessarily think he's wrong.

More to come? Hard to imagine there isn't.

-Jarred

12