The Hot Springs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, you like that?" purrs Saeimon.

He's jerking at Naoki's cock with his thumb and forefinger, squeezing and tugging at him, and there are noises coming out of Naoki's throat he's never heard before - he's so hot and so turned on there might just be steam coming out of his ears as well.

"Going to come in you," murmurs Saeimon, his eyes glittering as he looks up at Naoki, and he circles his hips now and then with each upward thrust, making Naoki throb and writhe helplessly in his lap. "Going to come so deep in you feel it for days - and you will feel it, big as I am."

Naoki's mind has turned off everything but this: Saeimon's body, his strength, the cock coring him open, Saeimon's voice, rolling over him like soft thunder.

"You're perfect for this," he's saying as Naoki's head spins. "Perfect tight cunt, gorgeous, aren't you? Aren't you perfect?"

Naoki's breath hitches in his throat: he can't talk, but he's twitching, and he can't believe it, can't believe he's going to come again so quickly, can't believe he's going to come again at all.

"That's it, that's a lad. Let me feel it, let me feel you get nice and tight and wet around me, squeeze me. Beautiful, yes, yes--"

He doesn't yell this time. The noise that comes out of him is tight and strangled, and the sensations are duller, less intense, but more drawn out - his orgasm feels like it's going on for centuries as he feels Saeimon's cock pulse inside him. It's powerful, feeling it pump, the shaft getting just slightly thicker with each pulse as he comes, and Naoki thinks about it dripping out of him in thick, white ribbons and moans as he tips forward.

"Hi there," murmurs Saeimon against his mouth, still rocking his hips.

His beard is still soaked with Naoki's come as they kiss but Naoki can't bring himself to care, not as he keeps fluttering and clenching around Saeimon's prick, his body utterly limp and relaxed.

"Good," murmurs Saeimon, finally slowing his thrusts to a halt. "Good."

"What are you?" Naoki manages to ask, and Saeimon's laugh feels good, makes his softening cock nudge and move inside him.

"I'm a blacksmith, like I told you. A craftsman."

"Mm. I feel that."

Saeimon takes mercy on him and carries him back into the spring, and Naoki shudders as Saeimon eases out of him, leaves him so open and so well-used he feels like he'll never close up again.

"You've ruined me," mumbles Naoki, his head falling against Saeimon's shoulder.

"Ruined you so badly you'll stop coming at the same time each week, hm?"

"I'll never stop coming," Naoki says blearily, then gasps as Saeimon's hand slides between his legs again, thumbing against his cock.

"Promise?"

"Fuck," Naoki grumbles. "Don't your fingers hurt?"

"You do clench down pretty hard," muses Saeimon, and Naoki's laugh is dreamy as his head drops from Saeimon's shoulder down to the pillow of his chest.

Twenty minutes later, Saeimon walks him home.

(Saeimon carries him home, and the whole time, Naoki thinks he must be dreaming.

Aunt Hanako's eyes go wide as wheels at the sight of them, though, and she insists Saeimon eat with them afterwards, so he must be real after all.)

FIN.

12