The Hot Summer of '88 Pt. 04

Story Info
Lauren takes control and trio takes things further.
1.5k words
4.11
2.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

We decided that maybe we should go and clean up. Lauren was super excited to show us the shower off of the master bath. The master bed was enormous, with a California king bed in the center decked out with Adirondack decorations throughout. It looked classic without being cheesy. The master bath was enormous with a massive walk-in shower and a whirlpool bath off to the side. There was a toilet as well as a bidet and 2 two sinks. The shower had a massive square showerhead mounted to the ceiling with multiple jets on either side wall as well as a detachable showerhead mounted on each wall as well.

Lauren reached in and turned a couple of knobs and the shower came to life. The water seemed to come from every direction and the room became a warm steamy oasis in no time. After reaching in to test the temperature, Lauren grabbed each of us by the hand and led us in. We all were laughing and playing when Lauren grabbed me by the face and started making out with me. As our tongues intertwined, I closed my eyes and tried to take it all in. After a minute or so, she broke off the kiss turned 180 degrees, and started making out with Paul. I had a tinge of jealousy, but then it went away as fast as it came on.

After she finished kissing Paul, Lauren told us that we needed to take care of the queen of the house and that she needed some scrubbing from head to toe. She handed me a bottle of some expensive French soap that smelled like lavender. I sat down on the shower floor and took Lauren's foot in my hands. I lathered it up and cleaned each toe individually massaging the foot and ankle as I went along. After rinsing, I started licking her feet and sucking on her toes. I couldn't believe how turned on I was getting. I repeated the process on the other foot, kissing and sucking that one as well. I switched positions and sat down behind her, slowly I started working my way up her smooth calves and along the lines of her sleek muscular legs.

Paul was working the top section of her body in a similar manner. Starting with the hands and making his way along the arms and making his way to her amazing tits. He was like a kid in a candy store. He finally had a crack at those tits he's been dreaming about. Washing them and gently squeezing them, before he started sucking on them in earnest.

I finally reached Lauren's ass. I stood up behind her bringing up my soapy hands from the back of her thighs working the firm orbs of her ass. I moved up behind her and whispered in her ear. "Mother, may I put my finger in your fine ass?"

She said "You didn't say please."

"Please!?"

"Yes you may"

At which point I lathered up my pinky and slowly pushed it towards the pink star of her asshole. The pressure was just enough for her to let me in. I slowly worked the finger past the first joint, then the knuckle, then it was in all the way. As slowly as I went in, I began to withdraw, making sure not to pull the finger out completely. I repeated the process a couple more times, each time quickening the pace and pressure. I soon swapped out the pinky for my middle finger, and from there, I worked my way middle and ring finger in her ass. She was loving the feeling as she met my inward thrusts with a push from her ass out. "Mother, may I put my dick in your fine ass?" She said "You didn't say please".

"Please!?"

"No, you may not... Put that dick of yours in my pussy. Paul, I'm going to need you to take a break while Danny fucks my pussy."

With that, Lauren bent over and showed me her amazing pussy and asshole. Luckily, she reached around and grabbed my shaft, and guided my cock into her warm pussy. I have only done "doggie" a couple of times, but nothing like this. I started slow, but quickly took up the pace. I wasn't sure if it was all the slapping water sounds or the fact that Paul had a ringside seat watching me fuck our friend that was getting me so excited. I grabbed Lauren's hips and drove my cock as deep as I could while I pumped like a machine.

I was in heaven while I pounded Lauren from behind. It was at that point that I felt this amazing sensation on the bottom of my cock and all along my balls. Paul had pulled the handheld shower head off of the harness and was shooting the water up at Lauren's clit and along my balls. It felt fucking incredible, I know that the extra clitoral stimulation was helping Lauren approach yet another orgasm. All the stimuli pushed me over the edge and I rammed my cock as deep as I could as I pumped my load into Lauren's pussy.

I pulled out and without missing a beat, Paul was ready to take my place. He guided his rock-hard member into Lauren's inviting pussy. I backed up a couple of steps and watched Paul take control. Instead of driving Lauren by the hips, he kept his right hand on the small of her back while his left hand reached around to play with her clit. Only to find that Lauren had that covered, and was working her clit into a fervor. While she secured herself against the wall with her other hand.

Lauren was moaning and she announced that she was cumming. I can only imagine how her pussy was clinching down on Paul's cock as he continued his sprint to the finish line. The fast rhythm of slapping wet flesh was replaced by panting, moans, and grunts. We all decided to take a quick break and we sat on the floor of the shower to catch our breath. We were all smiling from ear to ear satisfied with our sexual adventure.

I rose to my feet and started to exit the shower when Lauren asked me where I was going. I told her that I had to go to the toilet to pee. She said to sit back down and do it in the shower.

"I would imagine that you piss in the shower all the time," she continued.

"Well,.... I guess so, but then again, I'm usually by myself in the shower."

"What, are you one of those guys that can't pee with someone in the room?"

Once again I sat down facing my two friends in almost the same position that we had when we masturbated together earlier in the day. I could feel my friend's eyes staring at my cock as I attempted to relieve my full bladder in the shower. I took a couple of attempts, but finally, a stream of piss started flowing from my cock. My dick wasn't hard, but I wasn't completely soft either. So the stream had a nice arc to it as it gained in pressure. I grabbed my cock and aimed it between Paul and Lauren, as I was unsure what I should do at this point. Lauren moved her left hand directly into the stream and started to play with it. By the time things started to get interesting, I was out of urine and the party was over. Or at least that's what I thought.

Lauren reached down right above her clit and pulled up on her pussy. She spread her lips and exposed her urethra as she pushed to relieve herself. The stream started as a trickle before it became a directed stream. She wiggled her hips back and forth playing as she peed, Paul quickly moved into position and placed his face right into the stream of piss. He quickly closed his eyes, opened his mouth, and stuck out his tongue. Lauren started by spraying all around his face before she zoned in on his open mouth and tongue.

I never in my life would have dreamed that my two friends were such freaks when it came to sex. I was emboldened by my friend's actions and came in for a closer look. I was a little late to the party and a little disappointed that I didn't get a try. Paul said he had to go, so I slid next to Lauren while Paul stood up in front of us. I stared up at his cock, waiting for the golden shower to start. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. The stream ran across my face and momentarily hit my tongue with some of it making its way into my mouth. The fact that we were in the shower and all of the alcohol made for a diluted flavor. I spit most of it out, but the mild flavor remained for a moment or two.