The Hotel 03: Room 17

Story Info
Sandy gets used by her husband and a stranger.
1.8k words
4.55
5.4k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,219 Followers

Sandy closed the door and locked it, glad to finally have a chance to relax. They'd been travelling for hours and she was tired. She was not looking forward to driving for another six hours tomorrow, but for tonight they'd got a comfortable hotel and she could relax.

It was her and her husband Mike's first holiday together in over a year. They'd been so busy working, they hadn't had a chance to get away. So, when Mike's friend invited them to come and stay for a week at his lakeside cabin just as Mike had finished his latest project, they couldn't say no. The only downside was the only way to get there was a lot of driving, unless they wanted to spend insane amounts of three different flights that would take almost as long due to there being no direct flights to the area.

She stripped off her clothes and went for a shower, eager to clean herself of the funk of ten hours of being in the car. Mike said he was going to head down to the bar, he had done most of the driving and wanted a drink. Sandy declined his offer to join him and said a shower then some time relaxing and reading her book was what she wanted. He kissed her goodbye as she went for the shower.

As she lay on the bed reading, Mike had been gone for a couple of hours, there was a knock at the door. She got up and answered it to find her husband standing there smiling at her. He walked toward her and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her passionately. Sandy was surprised, but kissed him back as he closed the door with his foot. They made out as they moved over toward the bed.

Sandy was surprised, but not unhappy, with her husband's sudden forwardness. They'd been married for two years and had been dating for three before that. They had both been virgins when they married, losing their virginity to one another on their wedding night. He was the only man she had ever been with and he'd always been quite shy. For him to turn up and start behaving like this was both unusual and exciting.

Sandy fell back onto the bed, undoing her bathrobe and letting it fall open, revealing her naked body to Mike as he undressed. She was happy with her body. She had a little chub, giving her some amazing curves, her stomach wasn't flat, but she didn't care as her large breasts often blocked it from her view anyway. Besides, her husband seemed to love her body so she felt no reason to try and change it.

Her beliefs were confirmed as Mike stripped off his pants, revealing his erect cock. She grinned that she could get him so hard just by being naked. She shuffled out of her bathrobe so she was as naked as she was just before he climbed onto the bed and kissed her. He looked her in the eyes and smiled.

"I've got a surprise for you."

"What is it?" She asked.

"You'll have to wait and see!"

Before she could question him further, Mike began kissing down her neck. He slowly trailed kisses across her collarbone to her breast. He took a nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. Sandy gasped, she had sensitive nipples and his tongue sent sparks of pleasure through her chest. He moved on, kissing down her stomach until he was between her legs. She moaned lightly as he planted a kiss directly on her clitoris.

He licked at her slit, lapping between her folds teasingly before moving back to her clit. The tip of his tongue pressed on the sensitive button and sends waves of pleasure rushing through her body. Sandy loved how it felt. Mike rarely did it, they had quite a vanilla sex life. Both had been raised quite religiously and were taught sex was only for procreation. It had taken a while for them to admit their desires to one another and start having sex more often for their own pleasure.

Mike stopped his ministrations, deciding Sandy was wet and ready for him. He moved back up, kissing the nipple he'd ignored before as he grabbed his cock and lined it up with her slit. He pushed into her, both of them groaning in pleasure as he sunk into his wife. He began thrusting into her, her breasts jiggling with the force of the thrusts. He was being rougher than usual and Sandy was loving it. She had desires she had never felt comfortable with sharing with her husband, but his roughness was definitely scratching one her itches.

There was a knock at the door and Mike stopped. Sandy was surprised, he had seemed so into it and figured he'd just ignore whoever was knocking. He slid himself from inside her and climbed off the bed. Sandy was shocked as she watched her husband disappear from view as he went to answer the door completely naked. She heard muffled voices and then the door close and Mike walked back into the room. Sandy's heart almost left her chest as another man followed him in and she scrambled to cover herself.

"Mike!" She yelled.

"What? This is Tom, I met him downstairs and invited him up for some fun," Mike said casually as if it were perfectly normal. Sandy's eyes were wide as she watched Tom begin to undress. She had no idea what was happening, but her pussy ached in excitement.

This was it, the deepest fantasy she had never told Mike. She'd never been with another man, she'd never wanted to be with another man, except for in a threesome with Mike. She'd fantasised about it repeatedly. Mike and another man taking her at the same time, using her as their living sex toy, doing whatever they wanted with her.

Slowly she lowered the covers, revealing her body to this complete stranger. Mike grinned and climbed back onto the bed. He grabbed his wife and lifted her hips, putting her on her hands and knees. He kneeled behind her and thrust deep into her in a single thrust as Sandy locked eyes with Tom. She couldn't believe it, she was being fucked by her husband as another man watched, she almost came just from the realisation.

Tom watched for a moment before deciding to join in. He finished undressing, revealing his own erect cock that was slightly larger than Mike's. Sandy stared at it, watching it swing from side to side as Tom walked towards her. He climbed onto the bed, kneeling in front of her as her wrapped his hand through her hair. He pulled it forcefully, dragging her face to his cock. Sandy winced in pain but opened her mouth, taking his cock and sucking on it obediently. He held her hair tight, using it to pull her deeper and deeper onto his cock.

Sandy moaned around the cock in her mouth. She was in heaven. Mike was thrusting with long, powerful strokes, his hips slapping forcefully against her ass with each thrust. Sandy couldn't do anything except take the pounding her husband was giving her as she tried not to choke on the cock being pushed down her throat. Her eyes were watering as she fought her gag reflex, but it just turned her on even more.

"I think the sluts about to cum," Mike chuckled as he listened to Sandy's moans. She'd never heard her husband say anything like that before, but hearing him call her a slut pushed her over the edge. She moaned loudly, her body trembling as her orgasm rocketed through her. Mike spanked her hard as she came and it pushed her pleasure higher, causing her whole body to spasm before he pulled out.

Tom pulled out of her throat and lay down, grabbing Sandy's arm and pulling her on top of him so she was straddling his hips. She'd barely recovered from her orgasm, but didn't resist being pulled around. She looked down at the stranger below her, knowing what he wanted. This was it, she was going to do it. She was going to fill her pussy with a stranger's cock. Sandy didn't think she could get any wetter than she was right at that moment. She reached down and grabbed his cock, holding it steady as she sunk herself onto it. It was thicker than her husbands and stretched her open as it filled her insides.

"Fuck, this slut has a great pussy," Tom commented as Sandy began to ride him. He reached up and grabbed her tits aggressively, squeezing them and pinching her nipple firmly. Sandy groaned in pain and pleasure as he tweaked her nipples. She didn't notice her husband moving behind her until she felt him push her forward.

"I've always wondered what your ass feels like," Mike commented. Sandy froze, she'd never done anal before. "Do you want to find out slut?"

"Yes," Sandy moaned quietly.

"What was that?" Mike pressed.

"Yes, I want it."

"Want what?"

"I- I want your cock in my ass. Please fuck my ass with your big cock!" Sandy begged, the words tumbling from her mouth.

"What a little slut," Mike chuckled, spanking his wife before grabbing her ass cheeks. Sandy leaned forward, allowing her husband access to her asshole. She tried to relax as she felt his cock pressing against it, stretching it open as it slowly slid inside. She'd expect pain, but instead felt intense pleasure. Her husband spanked her again, leaving an angry red hand print and her ass cheek stinging as the two men both began to thrust.

Sandy moaned loudly and completely involuntarily as both cocks began to spear into her. The pleasure was incredible, both holes being filled over and over sent waves of pleasure through her body. Her husband rained blow after blow onto her ass cheek until it was red raw. Sandy cried out, her body on the verge of orgasm as Tom grabbed her head. He pulled her down and kissed her, shoving his tongue deep into her mouth.

Sandy kissed him back, moaning into his mouth as she reached orgasm. The sensation of having a stranger fucking her and shoving his tongue into her mouth while her husband fucked her ass was too much. She couldn't hold back anymore and her body was overwhelmed by pleasure. Her legs shuddered and shook, causing Mike to have to hold her upright. Sandy could do nothing except embrace the pleasure as the two men continued to use her.

The swapped positions, fucking Sandy multiple times until she'd had each of their cocks in all of her holes in every combination possible. She'd lost count of how many orgasms she'd had. By the end of the night, she was sore and tired and completely satisfied as the two men jerked off and covered her face in cum. By the time Tom left, she was covered in the sticky fluid, laying on the bed with a satisfied smile on her face.

"I love you, you little slut," Mike whispered as he fell asleep.

"I love you too," Sandy replied as she fell asleep, the evidence of their night drying on her body.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,219 Followers