The Hotel 04: Room 168

Story Info
Chris's stay brings him closer to his step sister Emily.
1.7k words
4.41
9.7k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,219 Followers

Day 1:

Chris closed the door to the room, glad to be able to finally rest. He didn't like flying and being stuck on a plane for four hours wasn't fun. He'd been dragged on a family holiday, his mother had paid for everything, saying it might be the last chance to go away together as a family now he had graduated college. If Chris was honest, he was a little torn about this holiday. Sure, a free holiday to a hot country was always appreciated, but after three years at college having the freedom to do what he wanted, being stuck with his family felt a little stifling.

Still, it wasn't all bad. He was sharing a room with his step sister Emily. She was two years older than him, he twenty-one and her twenty-three, and he'd had a crush on her since they'd met. She'd only got more attractive while he'd been away.

She was tall and blonde, with a lithe athletic body and large breasts. Chris couldn't believe someone so fit could still have breasts that big. God what he'd give to be able to see them uncovered. She had bright blue eyes and a smile that could make men melt. They stowed their suitcases and took turns using the bathroom to shower. Christ had to resist the urge to jerk off knowing she'd been naked in that stall just minutes earlier.

When they went to bed it was initially a little awkward. There'd only been on double room left, with a single double bed which meant they had to share. Not that Chris minded, but Emily had been a little hesitant. She'd gone to the bathroom to get changed and come back wearing loose-fitting t-shirt and trousers. Chris lay there and watched her get into bed, turning off the light and saying goodnight.

It was ten minutes later when Emily had been tossing and turning that she sat up and turned the light on again.

"Okay, it's too hot. Don't get any ideas, but this has to be done," she told him as she reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. She pulled it up over her head, revealing her large beautiful breasts. Christ couldn't believe it, his mouth literally hung open as he openly stared at them. They were the most amazing tits he had ever seem. They were perky and round despite their size, the skin smooth and unblemished. Her nipples with pink and pointed, standing at attention and begging to be sucked. His cock grew hard in his shorts.

"Men," Emily laughed, noticing his staring. She turned the light back off and lay down, leaving the covers off and her breasts exposed. Christ didn't know what to do. He considered excusing himself to the bathroom to jerk off, but that seemed too obvious. Instead, he lay down and tried to ignore the fact his gorgeous step-sister had her tits out right next to him.

Day 2:

They'd spent the day at the beach. Chris had been mostly staring at Emily all day. He couldn't help it. She wore a tiny bikini and now he'd seen what her amazing breasts looked like, he couldn't take his eyes off them. Luckily their parents hadn't noticed his staring, but he was certain Emily had. Once they returned to their room, Emily went for a shower. Chris sat on the bed, his lust was growing out of control. He needed to see more of her, now he'd seen her breasts he wanted to see her completely naked. Slowly he shuffled over towards the bathroom door.

He'd intended to crack it open a little and peak inside, but was surprised to find it was already open a few inches. He peered through the gap and his cock swelled in his shorts as he saw her. She was facing away from him, leaning forward as she rinsed her hair under the stream of water, giving him a perfect view of her toned ass. It was shiny from the water and Chris wanted nothing more than to touch it, squeeze it, just feel its firm form under his fingertips. As she moved, he caught a quick glimpse of her pink pussy between her legs.

"Are you just going to stand there watching or come and join me?" Emily called without turning around. Chris froze, terrified he had been caught. It took a moment for her words to register and for him to realise what she had just said.

"Join you?" He asked uncertain after a moment.

"Yes, you've been staring at my tits all day, how would you like to wash them?" Emily asked. Chris couldn't believe his ears. Had his unbelievably hot step-sister just asked him to join her in the shower and wash her tits? He quickly scrabbled to get undressed and nearly fell over in his rush to join her in the shower. Emily watched him and laughed at his clumsiness.

He stepped into the shower and froze again, he'd been so quick to rush in he was unsure if he'd just fallen for some kind of trick and she was now going to scream at him to get out. Instead, she poured some body wash across her tits and grabbed his hands, bringing them up to her soft mounds.

Chris slowly began to move his hands over her slippery breasts. He couldn't believe he was doing it, they were the most amazing, perfect, beautiful things he had ever touched. His cock was rock hard and Emily looked down and noticed.

"Awww, did I cause that? Let me help."

Chris stood there as his step-sister kneeled in front of him. Her beautiful blue eyes looked up at him as she cupped her breasts and leaned forward, sliding his cock between them. She looked him in the eye as she began to bounce them up and down, massaging his dick with her soapy tits.

"Oh fuck," Chris groaned, his cock twitching between her tits.

"Gonna cum already? Do it, cum across my big tits!" Emily encouraged. Chris couldn't help it, he was so turned on. He groaned as his cock expelled its sticky load across her large mounds. Emily continued massaging his shaft until every drop he had was running across her chest. She stood up and smiled at him, scooping some of his cum from her collarbone with her finger and licking it clean. Chris could have died right there and he'd have been happy.

They took turns helping each other wash. Chris didn't want it to end, he ran his hands all over his step-sisters body. He finally got to touch her ass, it was incredibly firm and barely gave under his touch. The only place he didn't get to touch was her pussy, she seemed to keep him away from there.

After the shower they got into bed. Emily didn't get dressed, simply towelling herself dry and getting into bed naked. Chris was hoping that'd mean they'd have more fun, but she soon fell asleep.

Day 3:

They spent the third day sightseeing and then going out to dinner. They spent no time in their room together, much to Chris's disappointment. Emily acted no different with him all day from how she used it, as if the previous evening had never happened. Chris tried his best to act normal too, but he couldn't help replaying the memory of their shower in his head and looking at her body as he did so.

When they got back to the room it was late. Emily undressed and got into bed. Chris joined her and Emily fell asleep. Chris struggled, his cock was rock hard and knowing she was laid right next to him completely naked kept his mind too busy to fall asleep. After a little while, he heard Emily moving around in the dark. He felt her move over to him, climbing on top of him before suddenly feeling his cock being engulfed in something tight and wet.

"Holy shit, your cock feels amazing!" Emily moaned as she began to ride him.

"Emily? Did you- Are we-" Chris stuttered.

"Having sex? Yes, don't you want it?"

"Yes, fuck you feel so good!" Chris groaned as she bounced up and down the entire length of his shaft.

"I've been thinking about your cock all day. God I'm such a slut, lusting after my step-brother's cock, but I don't care, I need it!" She moaned. She leaned down and grabbed Chris's hands, bringing them up to her breasts. He massaged and squeezed them as she rode him, her moans growing louder and louder.

"What if they hear you?" Chris asked, referring to their parents in the room next door.

"I don't care. Fuck! Your cock is so fucking good!" Emily moaned loudly, she picked up the pace, the bed creaking beneath them as she slammed herself down onto his cock over and over.

"I'm gonna cum," Chris warned. He couldn't hold back, not when the woman he'd been lusting over for years was riding his cock. She was too perfect, it was almost unfair.

"Me too!" Emily cried. She rode him as hard as she could, impaling herself onto the entire length of his cock over and over as she cried out. Her whole body began to tremble and shudder as she reached orgasm. It was too much for Chris and he groaned out, thrusting up into his step-sister's tight pussy as he filled her insides with his load.

"YES YES YES!" Emily cried out, her whole body spasming before she collapsed forward onto Chris, kissing him passionately as her pleasure subsided.

Day 4:

"Emily? I'm going to the beach, care to join me?" Chris's mother called, knocking on their door."

"No, I'm alright thanks, I think I'm going to spend the day in the room," Emily called back as she rocked back against Chris.

"Alright, Chris what about you?" His mother asked.

"I'm going to stay here too, spend some time with Emily," Chris called back as he thrust deep into his step-sister's cunt. She had to suppress a moan as his cock stretched her insides.

"Okay, I'm glad you two are getting along. Have fun!" His mother called. Chris waited a moment for her to walk away from the door before spanking Emily hard on her firm ass. She cried out and thrust back against him harder.

"Your cock is staying inside me all day. I want it in every hole," Emily moaned. Chris almost came at her words. This was the best holiday he'd ever had.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,219 Followers