The Hotel 05: Room 193

Story Info
Emily desires her own sister.
1.8k words
4.52
4.2k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers

"I'm going to get a shower," Amy announced as she began to remove her top. Emily froze, watching as her sister's generous breasts fell into view. She couldn't take her eyes off them. Emily knew she shouldn't be looking, she shouldn't be wondering what they'd feel like in her hands or how it'd feel to run her tongue over her perky nipples.

Amy was two years older than Emily and Emily had always looked up to her. At some point though it had become more than that. Emily had realised pretty early on she was gay. Men just didn't do it for her and women were such beautiful, sexy creatures. What she had never expected though was to develop a crush on her own sister. The first time her sister's image had entered her head while she was masturbating, Emily had felt incredibly guilty, but as it happened more and more, the guilt faded and was replaced by arousal at how taboo it was.

Now Amy had invited her on holiday. Emily had jumped at the chance. She'd long resigned herself to knowing that nothing would ever happen between her and her sister, but she still enjoyed hanging out with her and if she got to spend a week by a pool looking at Amy in a bikini, well that was just a bonus. Plus, she'd spent three years working without a real holiday since she'd left college, she needed a break.

"Emily?" Amy asked and Emily snapped out of her staring.

"Huh? What?"

"I asked if you were going to get one after me?"

"Oh right, yeah sure."

Emily watched Amy disappear into the bathroom and sighed. She'd worried her sister might have been concerned that Emily had been staring at her breasts, but it seemed she didn't even notice. She guessed it wasn't exactly on Amy's list of things to have to worry about, being lusted after by her own sister.

Emily rubbed her face, she had to be more careful, god knows what Amy would say if she found out how Emily felt about her. She'd definitely freak out, maybe even disown Emily as a sister. Emily didn't want that to happen and swore to herself to be more careful.

Amy returned wearing nothing but a towel as Emily went to the bathroom. She stepped into the shower and tried to put her sister out of her mind. That was easier said than done and before Emily realised it, she was masturbating in the shower, picturing her sister naked as she got changed in the other room. Emily couldn't believe she was doing it, it was so wrong, especially when Amy was right on the other side of the door, but that just turned Emily on more. She bit her lip as she suppressed a moan, her orgasm rolling through her.

The orgasm seemed to abate her lust, making it easier to put her lewd thoughts of her sister to one side. Still though, Emily couldn't help staring at Amy's shapely legs as she walked ahead of her. She was wearing a black dress that went down to her thigh and clung to her round ass tightly. They went for dinner and had a couple of drinks at the bar, taking the time to catch up after months of not seeing each other, before returning to the room.

"It's hot in here, you don't mind if I sleep like this do you?" Amy asked, stripping off her dress and standing there in just her panties. Emily's jaw almost hit the floor as she struggled to act normally.

"No no, it's fine," she replied.

"Good," Amy smiled, getting into bed. Emily crawled into the opposite side. They'd opted to share a room to save money and Amy had pointed out that they were sisters, so it wasn't exactly strange for them to share a bed. Emily had put up no argument to that one.

They said goodnight and turned out the light. Emily lay there, alcohol flowing through her system and letting her mind run wild. She was laying next to the almost naked object of her desires. She could feel the warmth of Amy's body radiating off her she was so close. God, she had to stop this, if she kept acting so weird, her sister was definitely going to notice something was up.

Emily was so engrossed in her own thoughts, she didn't notice the movement next for a moment. At first, she thought Amy was just fidgeting, trying to get comfortable, but as she looked over, she realised what was going on.

Emily couldn't believe it, Amy had pulled the covers off herself and had her hand buried in her panties as she masturbated openly. Emily didn't know how to react, her eyes were locked on her sister's hand as it moved up and down while she stroked her clit. She watched her for a few moments before tearing her eyes away, allowing them to roam up Amy's body. She looked at her perky breasts, rising up and down as Amy's breathing increased. It was only when Emily finally looked up she saw Amy looking at her.

"I'm so horny!" Her sister gasped, continuing to masturbate as she looked Emily in the eye.

Emily felt her body moving on its own, she definitely wasn't brave enough to be doing this from her own willpower was she? Whatever the cause, she moved forward, leaning in until her lips met Amy's. They pressed together, both of them hesitant at first, until Amy began to open her mouth. Emily followed suit, their tongues probing one another, the tips finding each other as the kiss grew more passionate until their tongues were wrestling wildly.

Emily reached out, grabbing Amy's breast and massaging it firmly as they made out. Amy moaned into her sister's mouth and Emily grew bolder. Her hand left Amy's breast and trailed down her stomach, pushing Amy's hand out of the way as Emily replaced it with her own, sliding her hand into Amy's panties and finding her wet slit.

Amy moaned against as Emily stroked her entrance, teasing her with her fingers before pushing them inside her tight tunnel. She worked them in and out as the two women frantically made out. Suddenly Emily pulled away, removing her hand as she brought her fingers to her mouth. She looked Amy in the eye as she pushed her fingers into her own mouth, sucking the juices from them.

"Emily..." Amy groaned, she had never been so horny in her life. Emily grinned at her and Amy giggled as Emily grabbed her panties. Amy lifted her legs as Emily pulled the panties down and off her feet. Emily grasped Amy's ankles, pulling them apart and spreading her legs before moving between them.

"Oh fuck!" Amy gasped as Emily's tongue lapped at her most intimate area. She couldn't believe it was her own sister going down on her, but it felt too amazing to care. Emily lapped at Amy's nether lips before turning her attention to her clit.

Emily was in heaven, she'd imagined this so many times and now finally was getting to experience it. She'd spent so many masturbation sessions wondering how her sister tasted, how she looked as she came, what noises she made and now she was finding out. She tasted fantastic and she made the sexiest noises. Emily looked up across Amy's body, watching Amy grasping and squeezing her breasts as she approached orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Was the only vocalizations Emily got from Amy between her moans as she reached orgasm. Amy's legs shook and her stomach clenched as Emily pushed her to the peak of pleasure. She reached down and grasped Emily's hair roughly, the other hand squashing her breast as she came.

"Emily..." Amy gasped as she came down from her orgasm. She was breathing hard as Emily knelt between her legs, looking up at her. Emily had a moment of panic, now she'd cum and was calming down, was she going to freak out about what happened? Amy pulled herself away from Emily and sat up, still looking at her. Emily's heart sank as she watched Amy move away, she braced herself for her sisters freak out.

It never came, instead Amy grinned at Emily and leaped forward, tackling her to the bed. Amy was taller and heavier than Emily, who was much more petite. She was slimmer, had a smaller ass and much smaller breasts, meaning Amy easily wrestled her down onto the bed. Emily moaned as she felt her sisters mouth latch onto her nipple, sucking on it and licking it gentle.

Amy's hand moved between Emily's legs, pressing against the wet spot on her panties. Emily moaned as Amy's fingers landed on her clit, stroking it through the soaked material.

"Amy!" Emily gasped. Amy released Emily's nipple and looked up at her.

"You're so sexy," Amy whispered, kissing down along Emily's flat stomach. She grabbed Emily's panties and pulled them off as she moved.

"Ohhhhhh!" Emily moaned as Amy's mouth found her pussy. She'd had plenty of women going down on her before, but it had never felt this good. Knowing it was Amy currently licking at her clitoris threatened to push Emily over the edge almost instantly.

She wrapped her legs around her sister's head, trapping her in place. Amy didn't mind, she continued to lick at Emily's clit as she shuffled a hand up. Emily cried out as she felt two fingers sliding into her wet tunnel.

"I'm gonna cum!" She warned, but Amy didn't slow down. Emily had never cum this quickly before and when her orgasm arrived, it rocketed through her. Fireworks went off in her brain as her whole body seized up and shuddered in pleasure. Amy kept working, taking Emily from one orgasm straight into another. Emily could only grasp at the bedsheets as she came over and over again.

They spent the rest of the night fucking, bringing each other pleasure in every position they could manage until they were completely spent. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Emily was the first to wake up. She looked over to see Amy's naked body pressed up against her. She grinned as she remembered what had happened last night. Amy began to stir and Emily could only hope that in the light of day, she wouldn't freak out and regret what had happened.

"Morning," Amy smiled at Emily. Emily's heart slowed as she saw Amy's beautiful smile.

"Morning," she smiled back.

"About last night," Amy began and Emily's heart started racing again.

"Do you regret it?" Emily asked.

"Not at all, but we can't do this all the time, what if people found out?"

"I guess."

"How about we make a deal, we save it for our holidays?" Amy suggested. Emily grinned.

"Deal. And since we're still on holiday..." She trailed off before pouncing onto Amy, kissing her passionately.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers