The Hotel 06: Room 31

Story Info
Violets fantasy about tentacles come to life.
1.7k words
4.19
3k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers

Part 6 of my The Hotel series, a series of short stories about a magical hotel that grants its guests their deepest sexual fantasy.

Violet laid her head on the pillow and closed her eyes. It had been a long day and she wanted to rest. Tomorrow, she had to get on another flight to go and visit her sister for the holidays. Not that she wanted to go, she didn't really get on with her sister, but their mother had insisted she had to be there. With a groan of frustration, she lashed out and flicked off the light. The room was flooded with dull glow of the full moon outside. Violet never closed the curtains, she enjoyed waking up to the sunlight in the mornings.

Settling down into the soft bed, she was thankful it was at least comfortable. She'd stayed in quite a few cheaper hotels and had terrible beds in the past. Between that and the fact she only had to stay at her sisters for two nights, she started to think maybe this weekend wouldn't be as terrible as she had first thought.

She drifted off to sleep quickly, only to be awoken in what felt like a couple of minutes as she felt something tugging at her body. Her eyes opened to find her arms and legs being pulled to the corners of the bed. She panicked as she looked up at her wrist. Wrapping tightly around it was some kind of tentacle. Panic flooded Violet's body, but also something else. She felt herself growing wet as the tentacles held her in place.

"Oh shit," she muttered to herself, unsure if it was from fear or excitement. She'd long had a fantasy of being tied up and used by some kind of tentacle monster like in the hentai she loved to watch.

She didn't know how this was possible, in fact, she knew it shouldn't be possible, yet there was no denying it was definitely happening. She looked down as two more tentacles appeared from the bottom of the bed. She watched as they rose up, one snaking its way along her body and between her large breasts. It hooked itself down into her cleavage, tugging at her clothing. With a sudden powerful movement, her night shirt was torn in two, hanging at her sides, leaving her belly and breasts exposed.

Violet hadn't noticed the two tentacles that had risen from the side of her bed on either side of her until they reached forward. They latched onto her breasts, the tips wrapping around her nipples and tugging on them. A mix of pain and pleasure ran through Violet's chest and she moaned in response.

The tentacles weren't like that from a sea creature, they were smooth all along their surface. They seemed to be able to manipulate their size and shape, changing their thickness as required. They were a deep violet colour and she wondered if that was coincidence.

Violet watched as the one that had ripped her clothing now moved down, hooking the top of her shorts and ripping them with equal ease as her shirt, exposing her wet sex. She moaned in excitement, unable to deny how turned on she was by this situation. Anyone else would have been horrified, but Violet willed the tentacles to use her however they wanted.

The tentacle rubbed along her slit, coating itself in her juices as it slid across her clit. Violet moaned, the last her fear had gone now and she was only excited to be at the mercy of these strange tentacles. She felt the one between her legs press at her entrance and she thrust her hips at it, wanting it inside her. It moved with her body, what little movement she could produce while being held by the other tentacles at least, teasing her as it rested its tip against her wet hole.

Violet groaned as it suddenly pushed in, stretching her open as it spread her slick tunnel wide. Pleasure washed through her body, it felt like nothing she had felt before and she moaned loudly as it began to thrust in and out of her. Within moments it brought her to a body shaking orgasm and she writhed on the bed, struggling against the tentacles restraining her.

The tentacles weren't done with her yet though as the second that had risen from the end of her bed wanted to join the fun. Violet had forgotten all about that one as it snaked along the bed. The tentacle thrusting into her pussy didn't slow down as the second made its way to her asshole. It pushed against her tight hole and Violet moaned as it stretched her open. She'd worn a buttplug before, but she'd never done anal sex nor had anything as thick as the tentacle in her ass and she groaned as it stretched her wider and wider before sliding inside. Her body trembled in pleasure as both her holes were filled and she moaned loudly, her mouth opening wide. Another unseen tentacle took it as its opportunity and thrust into her mouth, sliding into her throat as all three tentacles began to thrust in and out of her.

Violet could do nothing except be used by the tentacles. She breathed through her nose whenever she got the chance, barely able to focus on that due to the pleasure assaulting her body. She didn't know where one orgasm stopped and another started, maybe it was one continuous one, she couldn't tell. All she knew was her mind was threatening to go blank as her eyes rolled in their sockets. She'd never cum so hard or so many times and she was loving every minute of it.

Suddenly the tentacles slowed, the one in her mouth withdrawing and she gasped her air, her lungs grateful for the reprieve. The tentacles around her wrists and ankles tightened before lifting her into the air. Violet hovered there as the tentacles inside her slow momentarily.

She wondered why the tentacles had slowed until she felt the one in her ass begin to push deeper. She felt it moving inside her and she looked down to see more and more of the tentacle disappear into her ass. She moaned, it felt like her entire insides were as sensitive as the walls of her pussy.

Violet's eyes went wide as she realised what was about to happen. She had no idea how it was possible, but she felt the tentacle in her throat as it suddenly burst from her mouth. She moaned around the tentacle than now ran through her entire body. She didn't know how she knew, but she could tell that it had reshaped her insides to be able to accept its length. It began to move, every inch of it rubbing along her sensitive insides and causing her untold amounts of pleasure.

She'd seen this scenario countless times in hentai and always wondered what it would feel like. Of course Violet knew it should be impossible, but somehow it was happening to her and she'd never felt more satisfied in her life as the tentacle used her as some kind of cock sleeve. The tentacle in her pussy began moving again, the dual sensation was too much and Violet passed out as the tentacles used her body.

The tentacles fucked her for hours, she was only aware of some of it, her body overwhelmed with pleasure as they took turns using her various holes and brought her to countless orgasms. Eventually they began to slow and give her time to recuperate enough to notice what was happening. The tentacle that was currently inside her ass withdrew, as did the one in her mouth while the one in her pussy swelled up, growing thicker inside her.

Violet looked down to see thick bulges in the tentacle moving along its length, heading towards her pussy. She watched as the first one reached her entrance, stretching her wider than anything she'd ever felt, she almost felt like she might rip in two but the pain quickly gave way to pleasure as the bulge slipped inside her. She felt the tentacle deposit something in her belly as another bulge moved up and pushed inside. This repeated over and over as her stomach began to swell. It seemed the tentacle that had ran all the way through her had reshaped her insides in more ways than one as she watched her stomach expand unnaturally.

Over the space of half an hour, the tentacle filled her with its load until she looked extremely pregnant. She ran her hand over her engorged stomach, feeling the tight skin. She gasped as the last load was pumped into her and her stomach was at its limits. She lay back on the bed, she didn't know when the restraints had released her, but it wasn't like she could go anywhere with her stomach this full. She fell asleep utterly spent and thoroughly exhausted.

She woke up the next morning with the memories of an extremely vivid dream. She felt her pussy tingle with arousal as she remembered how the tentacles had treated her in the dream. It was the most intense sex dream she'd ever had and she reached down and began to stroke her slit. She was extremely horny and her pussy was soaked as she rubbed her sensitive button with her fingers while her free hand massaged her breast.

The memory of the dream got her so worked up she made herself cum in record time. She cried out and pressed her legs together as her body shook in pleasure, her fingers bringing her to the peak of pleasure until she could take it no more and she reluctantly pulled her hand away. She lay there gasping for breath as she enjoyed the bliss of orgasm until the pleasure faded away.

After working up a bit of a sweat from her morning masturbation, Violet decided she needed a shower. She pulled the covers off herself and sat up, catching her reflection in the mirror on the wardrobe. Her shirt was torn down the middle and her shorts were in tatters in the bed. Her mouth hung open as she realised that her dream hadn't been a dream after all.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers