The Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to sit, unready to relinquish so much control so quickly but she took her had off his throbbing cock and slammed him back down to the floor. In an instant, he was in her mouth, feeling the suction of her lips and the twirling of her tongue upon him, so much stronger than before. Desperate for a handle on the situation he reached for her head, trying to grab her, to control her bobbing and diving but she just shook him off, pinned him to the floor and kept working at him, never ceasing to rub him there, where it made him weakest.

As his strength faded, she trusted him to stay down and returned to work at him with both hands as well as her mouth.

Her fingers rubbed him, grabbed him, tugged at him, pressed hard against his perineum to make him wail and moan in uncontrollable shivers of pleasure. Her mouth worked at him hard, wetting his flesh and sinking him deep into her throat. As she felt him shiver and throb hard beneath her, Ash released him from his mouth with a satisfying slurping sound. She gripped him and tugged him hard and fast, rubbing her breasts against his thighs and rubbing a hard-pressed circle against his perineum one more time. He thrashed and moaned and panted as he finally squirted thick drops of warm white cum at her face, trembling as he lost control of his body and his mind.

Like he had, she refused to release him, ignored his plead to stop and milked him hard, spraying her breasts, her lips and her glasses until she could no longer see through them. When she had pumped him dry she finally let go, listening to him sigh in relief and drop his head to the floor in exhaustion. He felt himself soften and relax, even as she took him back to her mouth and licked him clean. She leant her head onto his stomach then, tender in her exhausted, cum covered beauty, and listened to him breathe, exhausted but satisfied.

He had no idea how they got back into bed. He did not remember. He simply woke up to find it was almost dawn. Silently, he took to the shower, washing the sweat and the cum and the smells off his skin before walking back to the room to find the first, timid sunlight peering in through the curtains and his bed empty and still warm.

She had known. Just as she had known what he most enjoyed, what he most feared and he most lusted for, Ash had known that he had to go. There would be no breakfast, no second date, no passionate second encounter. Not for the time being at least. She had left him with the warm feeling of her head on his stomach and the pleasure of the night before fresh in her mind, free to go back to his car and drive to his destination, wherever it might have been.

A text notification caught his attention. He unlocked his phone and grinned at the screen.

"You're not so shitty after all <3"

He opened the curtains and looked out. The room was quiet, bright with sunlight and smelled of a wild night of pure, unadulterated pleasure. It was time to go.


12