The Hotel

Story Info
An encounter in a hotel room.
750 words
3.4
12.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a large bed on which they lay. The lights were dim and the AC hummed almost silently.

She was fully naked and he was fully dressed as she straddled his middle and raised her arms slowly over her head and stretched. Her back arched, catlike. Her nipples tightened as the cool air of the AC caressed her full naked breasts. He lay there, stretched out on his back with his arms crossed under behind his head watching her. This was the deal. She would do all the work.

"She is such a turn on", he thought, "I chose well'.

Her body was like an earth goddess. He liked them rounded she was perfect. Her full breasts were just calling out to be seen, touched, sucked. Her nipples tight in the cold. Her love handles enticing him to trace the curve of her full hips.

She slid backwards and stiffened. His belt buckle must have bruised her. He raised his right hand to cup her wet space but she stilled him with a shake of her head. She brought her left hand down and placed it on his right hip to steady herself. Then she leaned forward a bit and rubbed herself right where the buckle had pained her, in the wet space between her legs. there was a wet mark on his jeans. He could see the back of her head and the clean line of her arched back. She reminded him of a cat, purring. She was seriously turning him on.

Her head moved and his attention went back to her face. She brought her hand out and took it close to her nose and inhaled deeply all the while staring straight into his eyes. He felt his breathing deepen. "Is she going to suck her fingers", he thought. But she didn't. She wiped her hand on her naked breasts all the while maintaining eye contact with him. She slid further down and unbuckled his belt, snapped open his jeans. As she moved her naked full breasts swung a bit. Did she know how erotic that was? He was way ready for sex. His member was straining hard under her hands, hot and ready. She felt his heat and smiled with satisfaction. She unzipped him and lowered his boxers releasing his member from its confinement. She then threaded her fingers through his bush and stroked him.

He lowered his hands to slide his boxers and jeans down. He wanted her to have full access. He wanted her magic hands on his hot member. Again she stilled him with a shake of her head. He began to unbutton his shirt so he could feel her breasts on her chest. But she grabbed both his hands and interlocked their fingers. She slid back and forth on his member slick with her own juices.

Suddenly she lowered herself on him and settled. It was the warmest sensation he had ever felt. He filled her completely. She took his hands and placed them on the headboard behind. She raised her arms above her head, arched and began to move. He couldn't hold himself any longer. He grabbed both her breasts and squeezed hard. She stiffened but didn't give him the satisfaction of responding to pain. He needed to be back in control but she didn't let him.

Instead she rode him harder. He leaned back on his arms as she rode him. Her wetness flowed out from between her legs. Suddenly he flipped them and she was beneath him, still enjoined deeply. He rammed deep into her again and again, going faster and faster. He brought his mouth down and began sucking her breast. This two point attack became too much for her. She closed her eyes and he watched her shudder with multiple orgasms as his climax built deep inside her as well. He closed his eyes and succumbed to the sensations till they were both spent. They both stayed joined, eyes closed as their breathing returned to normal.

He opened his eyes and stared at her, stroking her sweat stained hair. At that touch she opened her eyes and cupped his face with both her hands. She rose up to kiss him fully on his lips. She stepped away from him and got dressed. She then picked up his wallet, took out the money he owed her and dropping the wallet on the side table walked out with a wave. His phone dinged. "Call me. No charge this time."