The Hotel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the boundaries stretching, the breaking point had to be reached eventually. Our thirteenth wedding anniversary prised open that final door.

Of course, it started with a whole family celebration. We had a huge communal lunch, lots of food and games with the kids. Grandparents, friends, it was a huge day. It was once the family was gone, the kids were in bed and the night closed in that things took a world changing shift. We had lots to drink, and Leif, Sierra and Patience smoked a couple of fat joints. We moved the stereo speakers outside, away from the kids' bedrooms, and we chilled out on the big old sofa and a couple of chairs.

Patience skulled her wine before dragging me up to my feet. "No," I moaned in objection. "I'm comfy," I complained.

"Shut up, don't be a stick in the mud. I know it's your anniversary, but surely you can share one dance with me?"

The song was fast and we danced together. She was pretty smashed, and the dancing got raunchier. She ground her silky body against me, her tits crushed against my chest, her naughty bits on my thighs, wriggling and writhing like a slippery eel.

It was impossible not to be aroused. I felt my dick twitching uncontrollably. She swayed and writhed sexily. As the song finished, she cried out, "Will somebody put a different record on, something slow and sexy?"

With the music now soft and sexy, Patience moulded her sexy body against mine. It was like we were suddenly one. Her swollen pointy nipples grazed erotically across my chest, and with her wet slippery lips sliding over my flesh, it was impossible to retain control.

Her arms circled my neck, her mouth nuzzled into my neck like a famished mosquito. Our mouths collided, her sweet tasting lips parted and her tongue swirled into my expectant mouth. "Hhhhhmmmm, that's much better." she moaned softly into my mouth.

I felt my hands cup her perfect arse cheeks, the flesh taut and firm. God, she wriggled a little more, my cock now swelling quickly under her assault.

We swayed, our feet unmoving, just the gentle sway of her body with mine, her succulent lips caressing mine, the kiss so powerful everything else dissolved into insignificance.

With my erection throbbing painfully, trapped inside my jeans, I got a jolt of guilt. Opening my eyes I scanned the deck. Sierra and Leif were locked in a sordid passionate embrace of their own on the big old sofa, totally lost in their lust.

Patience was eager, almost urgent as she tried to drag me back into the kiss. I had to stop now, or there would be no stopping. It was a moment of clarity, a stone cold slap in the face, which scared the living shit outta me. I could see everything we had worked for going up in smoke.

I closed my hands around Patience's shoulder, pushing her out to arms length. "We have to stop," I whispered hoarsely, my breath coming in short shallow gasps.

I felt her wither in my arms, her passion oozing away. "Reece, there's no need for panic, just relax."

"Come on, Patience, we're married, we can't do this."

"Reece, babe, you're getting all worked up, just take a deep breath, don't overthink this. We are having a fun night, nothing more, let yourself go, just enjoy the moment."

She knew me well, that's what I do. I'm a problem solver, a trouble shooter, but also a worrier. "Patience, I can't do this. Let's just get a drink and catch our breath."

She sighed in resignation. "Okay, maybe you're right, I could use a drink anyway."

As we walked back to the table, the sounds of passion coming from Leif and Sierra showed how deeply they were into it.

"Sierra," I said loud enough to drag her out of her moment of ardour. "Do you want another drink?"

They broke their kiss and she looked up at me, her eyes red, glazed, her mind obviously fuzzy. "What?"

As her eyes focused, and fixed on mine. She sort of came back to life, looking a little guilty as she saw me leaning over them. "Do you want a drink?" I repeated.

"Um, yeah, that'd be choice." She unwound her arms from Leif, who settled back on the old sofa. As our eyes locked, she sighed deeply, the frustration evident.

I poured the drinks and sat back in the old rolled arm chair. Patience, with a sexy giggle, fell into my lap, her arm circling my neck, her head resting on my shoulder. There were a few moments of sticky silence. I think we were all feeling, well except for Patience. the same emotions: confusion, trepidation. Patience was totally at ease, there was no uncertainty, no doubt in her.

It was Patience who broke the growing anxiety. "Sierra, babe, would you mind if Reece and I went to bed, and we left you two, to it?"

Sierra's eyes darted to mine and we stared back and forth, words impossible. I could see from her expression, she was recalling all our recent conversations. I had made my feelings clear. "Reece, is that what you want?" she finally squeaked out.

"I don't know; I'm a bit confused about what's happening here."

"Reece," Patience mumbled. "We can't go on pretending this isn't happening. We're all feeling the same way. This is a natural thing. An extension of our love for one another."

Glancing at her quickly, I replied, "Patience, there are a lot of emotions going round my bonce. I don't want to fuck this up. I want to properly understand what's happening, what we're doing. I need to know we are all into this. Our friendship is far too important. This could easily destroy everything."

She sounded frustrated as she said firmly, "It doesn't have to destroy anything. This could simply be the next step in our journey together. This tension, sexual and otherwise, has been building, you must have felt it." Her eyes zoomed around the group. "Surely you must all feel this; to me, it feels almost inevitable, an unavoidable collision. I know from a personal perspective, it is something I have been feeling very deeply, and very much want."

Sierra winced a little as she glanced at me. "Reece, honey, you don't have to be scared. I feel the same, the tension has been unbearable lately. I hope you understand, I love you, but this feels right."

Patience gave me a peck on the cheek. "Reece, baby, this could be something special between all of us. Maybe it happens only the once, maybe it opens a door to a whole new way of life, I don't know. What I do know is, we are all standing in front of a door, and I want to push it open and see what awaits."

Leif, who had been silent throughout the conversation, suddenly found his voice. "Bro, I think we all want this. I watched you before, dancing, and damn, it was sexy, dude. You do want this, but if you're uncomfortable, it doesn't have to go any further. it all stops right here if you're not happy. The last thing any of us want is for shit to get awkward between us."

"Yeah, that's what concerns me, it's not right now. It's what happens in the morning?" I rasped apologetically.

"Sweetheart, it's going to be fine. I think we are all adult enough to know this is not going to interfere with our love for each other," Sierra whispered breathlessly.

Patience looked in my eyes for a long moment before speaking. "You really aren't up for this, are you, Reece?"

She moved like a gazelle as she stood slowly. Her hand reached for mine. "Could we go for a walk, talk about things?"

Accepting her hand, she pulled helping me out of the chair.

"We'll be back in a minute, perhaps you guys could start cleaning up?" she said encouragingly.

Sierra smiled anxiously, "Are you okay, babe?"

"Yeah, a walk might be good, help clear my head."

Patience led me to a little bench we had in the front yard. We could see Leif and Sierra, but only as shadows as they started clearing up.

"All right, Reece. Be honest, What's bothering you? I mean, really bothering you? There's something worrying you other than the fact that this would break some rules."

She was right, it was deeper than rules and vows. I had to think a moment, trying to find a way to express my feelings, make sense of the mush going round in my head. Patience was true to her name, kindness and concern written all over her lovely face.

"I feel... I feel like, well, like this could turn into a big disaster. That we could destroy everything we have worked for. We could lose our friendship,"

"Is that all, Reece?"

"Patience, this could blow my marriage to bits, obliterate it. God damn, there are so many bad things that could happen. I just don't understand where all this is coming from."

"Yes, I understand your nervousness. This is our fault. We have been talking about it for a while. I know the concept is new to you, and that wasn't fair."

"Who's, we? Is it all of you, or just you and Sierra?"

"Yes, all of us, okay? Sierra and I have been talking about if for ages, and lately, the three of us have sort of chatted about it. Not planning, just talking. Leif and I have been talking, like forever. I'm sorry, Reece, we should have included you as well."

"Sierra has broached the subject, but this, tonight. It felt so sudden. Like you had all planned it."

"No, oh god no. We never planned anything, this was just a collision waiting to happen. Sierra and I talked, and I suggested rather than start a huge conversation, we just let things happen organically."

"It just seems weird," I blustered.

"You know, Reece, from that first day, we all met at that open home. I felt something, it was cosmic. The universe reaching out, or something. This is about more than sex, Reece, this isn't a silly teenage crush. There are real emotions at play here."

She giggled, following up with, "It's not like I just have the hots for you." There was that gorgeous sexy smile again, drawing me in, her warm hand holding tightly to mine. "Yeah, okay, I admit it. I do have the hots for you, but this is far deeper than that. I know it can't just be me. You must feel it, as well."

"I'm only human, Patience, of course I feel it. But we are talking about knocking the walls of our marriages down and opening ourselves up to a whole new world of hurt."

"Yes, that may be true, but the same door opens up to pleasure, love, kindness, joy and satisfaction. You are only focusing on the negative elements."

I felt confused, as if my head would explode at any minute. "Are you prepared for the fallout Patience? I mean, you've seen what it's like when Sierra and I fight. It's a bloody war zone."

She smiled at me. "Reece, look around at this place. It's ours, all of ours. I love what it stands for. It's our place. We've built it together, all of us adding something unique. Do you remember when we started? You were the one who saw the potential problems, remember? You're the solutions guy. Once you looked at the risks and found ways to deal with them, you were all in. Your entire life savings, remember? Just like us. You knew there were still risks, things could still go wrong. But you did what you could about the risks, then you invested everything. And now look what we have, because of that."

She waved her hand at the old hotel, now our beloved home. I knew where she was going, but it wasn't the same.

"That was just money. If we'd lost it, yes it would have been tough, but it wouldn't have been the end of the world. Sierra, our marriage and our kids, that's my whole life. If I lost that, I don't think I could recover."

"What makes you think you'll lose Sierra?"

"Did you see the way she was looking at Leif tonight? Did you see them kiss? It scared me that she was ready. Actually, she was more than ready, she was eager to take him to bed. It scares me that maybe I've already lost her."

"Reece, you are so wrong, babe. Sierra loves you. Your love is far stronger than that. She has been feeling exactly what we have all been feeling. There is that air of uncertainty, something new, and taboo. What you saw wasn't eagerness, it was anxiety. Everything you're feeling, she feels as well. We've just had more time to think about it."

"Jesus, Patience, this isn't helping. You're scaring me."

"Reece, remember when we first walked through this place? How we imagined how it would look when we finished? Imagine the four of us in one loving marriage. Sierra and I have two equal husbands, you and Leif have two equal wives. There's no jealousy because we're all equal, and we all love each other. I think the four of us together could have something better and more loving than any of us dreamed of when we first married. I think we can build it together, like we built our home. I believe we can do this, Reece."

"How can you be so sure?"

Her expression was born of confidence, a surety. "I know you see the risks, Reece. And I know they're real. But I believe the positives are far greater, you just have to have faith, believe in yourself, in us. It's real, my sweet man, so very real. If we throw everything into it, we could have something epic."

All I heard was the music from "Jaws" echoing around my head. I started to say something, but Patience shushed me.

"Reece, I love you. I do. I have for a while now. Even if we never have sex, I'll still love you. That means I will never deliberately hurt you or see you hurt. You have my word of honour on that. I know that Sierra loves you more today than she did when we first met, and I will do everything I can to make sure that continues, I promise you. Leif loves you like the best brother in the world. We all have your back. None of us will let you be hurt."

"But what if it all turns to shit? We both know that could happen." I was desperately trying not to sound whiny, thankfully she took me seriously.

"You're right. And if it did, there would be four badly broken hearts. But I promise you I will do everything in my power to make sure that never happens. And just like with our home, I believe what we can build together is far greater than you realise."

"What about the kids?"

Patience laughed. "They're way ahead of us on this, and you know it."

I had to smile. She was right about that bit. The kids were practically brothers and sisters already, and we shared parent duties most of the time as it was.

"Look, I have to think about this," I said, running my hand through my hair. "I have to get my head around it. I know I'm not ready for this. All I want is to celebrate my anniversary with Sierra." I could see her disappointment, but had to go on.

"I'll think about what you said, I promise I will. You make it sound like three miles closer to heaven, or something, and you may be right. But unless all of us are on board and have the same understanding of things, it's gonna crash and burn."

"I agree," she said soberly. "You need your time to think things through. You know, that's one of the things both Sierra and I love about you."

I heard the grin in her voice. "But don't take too long. The tension is rising, and you know it. There is love and passion driving everybody at the moment. You need to be clear about what you want. Don't hold anything back."

When we walked back around the front, Sierra and Leif had just about finished the cleaning up.

All eyes, it seemed, were on me as I reached out for Sierra's hand.

"We need to talk."She slipped into my arms, and I felt her body meld to mine. Her kiss was warm, the pot, and wine adding flavour and texture.

"Let's go to bed."

She nodded. "I'd like that."

As we closed the bedroom door, she gushed ashamedly, "I'm sorry, Reece, it probably feels like we we sprang this on you tonight. All I want is for you to know. I love you forever." It was barely a whisper.

"I never doubted that, Sierra. I know this must be as hard for you as it is for me. I'm scared. Scared of losing you, of losing the kids. Shit, there are so many things that could go wrong. What if I have sex with Patience and you hate me, kick me out?"

She sighed, her breasts heaving as we stood, faces touching. "Babe, stop... You always do this, stop focusing on the negatives. I know there are risks, but I know you would never hurt me. Not intentionally. And, believe me, I would never hurt you."

"I don't know, Sierra, I'm already feeling the grip of jealousy. Seeing you snogging with Leif tonight. Jesus, that freaked me out. All I wanted to do was smack the shit out of him."

"I'm sorry, Reece. We have talked about this so much that I thought you were into it. Especially when I watched you dancing with Patience, god it looked so sexy."

"I know, that was wrong of me. Didn't you feel jealous?"

She goggled nervously. "Jealous, no, not even a little. It excited me."

"Shit, Sierra. We're so different. I was jealous as fuck. Honestly, I was ready to explode."

Her mouth closed over mine in a scintillating sensuous kiss, her lips luscious, soft, yet strong, her tongue a wild inquisitive beast, searching for prey.

Our hands wandered, clothes vanished, our naked flesh caressing, massaging. We fell on the bed, our bodies tangled sinuously, like creeping tree roots. We made love; it was wild passionate, torrid, it was beautiful and slow.

Later, sated, about three blinks from sleep.

"I think..." I started. Sierra's finger on my lips silenced me.

"We'll talk about that later, Reece. Tonight is just for us. You need to know that I love you tonight more than I ever have, and I will never love you less than I do right now. You must know this." Her voice quivered with intensity. I could not doubt that this was the truth of her heart. She sealed it with a kiss that was tender and passionate, a kiss thirteen years in the making, but as new as tomorrow.

It was another couple of days before Sierra and I had a chance to talk by ourselves. I decided to be direct. With what happened and my mind in complete turmoil, there was no other way. I had to find out.

"Sierra, we've been stalling this, but we have to talk about it. You're obviously eager to progress this open marriage concept. I need to know, what are your feelings towards, Leif? What I want to know is, how badly you want him there."

"Jesus, Reece, I thought you might lead up to it gently." I just looked at her. This time, I wasn't going to help her out; this had to come from her alone.

"Okay, you're right. We do have to discuss it. Honestly, I do fancy him and I know he feels the same. All this tension. It's not dissipating, is it? If anything, it's growing, engulfing all of us, at least that's the way I feel. You can't lay it all at my feet, either. I see the way you look at Patience. I see that desire."

When I didn't immediately respond, she added, "She loves you, Reece, I mean really loves you."

"And how do you you feel about that?" I asked nervously.

Her body wilted a little, her tension seemingly easing away. "I have given this a lot of thought. I like Patience, and she has this incredible vision where we become one huge big family unit. It's because I know how much you and I love each other. Patience is wonderful, and I know she's not trying to steal you away, she's not trying to replace me in your heart. So if you two got together, I'd be happy for you both."

We were silent a while, then she took my face between her hands and turned it towards her. "Reece, Patience and I talked about this, a lot. I know you've got reservations, and that's why nobody is pushing this. I think we all know it can't happen until we're all on board with it." She giggled that cute little thing she did when nervous. "I can feel your pulse, Reece. I can tell how nervous you are about this. I understand, it's who you are. Please trust me, and trust Patience. We love you, Reece, and we won't let you be hurt. I love you. Always and forever, just as I promised."

I sighed. "I'm thinking of what I'll feel when I see you and him snuggling and flirting together and I know you're headed for bed."

She giggled. "You don't know what Patience has in mind for you. I can almost guarantee that Leif and I would be the last thing on your mind."