The Hotel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kids were in bed. I had finished tidying up the kitchen and came out onto the deck to chill for a while. Sierra and Leif were cuddled cosily into the old sofa, and Patience had struck a sexy pose in one of the chairs. They were all looking at me: Leif happy as a pig in shit; Christ, I wish I had his confidence. He seemed so at ease with all of this. Sierra and Patience just sat there with big smiles and puppy dog eyes. The three of them shared the same belief; I was the odd one out.

I had thought a lot about what Sierra and Patience had said to me. I knew they believed every word and would do their best to keep their promises, whatever it cost. I had been gradually getting accustomed to the idea that this was going to happen.

Part of me wanted to keep on walking, off the deck and out into the night. Would that stop this train wreck, or just delay it for a while? I didn't know, and wasn't sure I wanted to find out. What if I spent a lonely night out under the stars and came back to find Leif in my bed with Sierra? And maybe Patience, too? Should I just dive in head first?

Sometimes, you just have to take the risk. Jump out off the plane and hope the parachute opens. I smiled at Patience, took her hand and raised her from the chair. My efforts to be a gentleman and lend some dignity to the proceedings were trashed when Patience took off running to our bedroom, dragging me stumbling along to the sound of happy laughter from both of our spouses.

Before I could catch my balance, we were in our bed, Patience's gorgeous voluptuous body crushed against me, her mouth devouring mine, her passion overwhelming both of us. She was the driver, the conductor, and I her innocent pupil.

Sensing my anxiety, she lowered that gorgeous sexy mouth to engulf my cock, and it felt like heaven. My manhood bathed in liquid molten white hot metal. "Oh fuck," I screamed in joyous bliss, as her mouth slid up and down my throbbing erection. Any thoughts about this being wrong evaporated.

Her fingers caressing my balls, her lips sucking ferociously on my cock, drove me beyond caring.

I found her sex, her pussy puffy, swollen, open, my fingers sliding into her womanly depths, the clenching walls of her vagina convulsing around my twirling finger. God, she felt so moist, so sticky and juicy. Her engorged lips gurgled as my fingers drove in and out, around and around, probing, and swirling, my flat palm finding her clit, fat and angry as it vibrated against my skin. I rubbed hard, enticing wanton moans from her mouth as she lifted it off my raging pole.

I pulled her into a sixty-nine with her lying atop me. With my hands on her hips, I pulled her down against my face, my tongue driving as deep into her sex as was humanly possible. I lapped and licked. Visions of a maniacal cat formed in my mind.

She moaned loudly before her lips sucked my cock back into her boiling hot mouth.

I fucked her with my tongue, probing and prodding, I wrapped my arm around her leg so I could slip my fingers deep into her creamy slippery crevice. First one, then two, then three fingers plunging in and out like a steely blade, disappearing into her convulsing slit.

Emotions so powerful carried us higher, I licked faster and faster, harder and harder, her clit so swollen I felt it grow, allowing me to suck it into my mouth.

I felt her body tremble as I sucked that little bud; I nibbled at it, sucked it, lapped it.

Her body went into a spasm, her thighs clamping around my head in a crushing vice-like grip.

She was about to orgasm, even I felt it; her body went so taut, every fibre of her being stretched in tension. Then she started to writhe, her hips jerking as she fucked my face. Up and down she slammed her pussy onto my face, it was uncontrollable.

She had stopped sucking me as she gasped crazily for air. "Fuck me, god, fuck me," she cried loudly. Then with a trembling jerky crushing thrust, her pussy swallowed my face and she came and came.

As she descended from her high, I slowed to a gentle kissing lick, long slow languid strokes of my tongue. Gradually, she got control of her breathing and she climbed off, sliding up beside me, her face next to mine, her head resting on my shoulder. "Oh my god, that was insane. Oh god, I haven't come like that before."

I thought she was going to sleep, but slowly she started to kiss me, softly licking her own juices of my face. "Are you going to fuck me?" she breathed in my ear.

I rolled her onto her back and slid straight into her inviting, palpating slick slit, my balls coated in her sticky secretions. "Oh god yes, do that, fuck me."

I moved slowly, but the heat of her body, the passionate fire of her kisses, soon made that an impossible task. As her legs wrapped around my waist, her ankles locked together, her hips bucking wildly. Every thrust of my hips was met by hers, the wet sloppy sounds of our lovemaking filled the air. Faster, harder I went, driving the length of my cock deep into her; my orgasm approached quickly.

I wanted to wait, allow her to join me, but it was too wild, too erotically charged. My balls were on their own mission to spurt deeply inside her.

To her cries of, "Yes, yes, yes." I exploded, my sperm erupting inside her. As my balls emptied, I felt her body trembling and her hips jerking up and down. "Don't stop, babe, oh god, I'm almost there, don't stop."

Normally I deflate quickly, but with her pussy clutching tightly, I stayed hard, and kept thrusting into her.

Her second orgasm was not as out of control as the first, but it was strong and noisy.

We collapsed together, in a joyous heap of sweaty glistening flesh, my heart pounding, my breathing ragged and out of control.

It took a long time before we were able to cuddle. She kissed me. "There now, that wasn't so bad was it?"

I laughed. "No, it was all right I suppose."

"Cheeky bugger." She giggled. "I need a drink, I'm going to get wine, do you want a beer?"

She was gone in a flash, leaving me to try and figure out how it all happened.

Patience came sneaking into the bedroom, giggling conspiratorially. "I just listened at the door. Leif and Sierra are doing it."

Patience poured her drink and handed me my beer. I guess she wasn't expecting to see me grimace. "Sorry, I didn't think. I thought you would find it as exciting as I did."

She looked at me sadly. "You didn't enjoy knowing they had fun like us?"

"Sorry, this is all new to me. I'm confused."

"You weren't confused earlier."

"No, I guess I wasn't," I replied guiltily.

We drank slowly, enjoying the bite of the refreshing liquids. "Are we spending the night, or swapping back?" I asked.

Patience snuggled close. "I want to stay the night. Enjoy this. I'm sorry, I spoilt the mood."

"It's fine, I'm just experiencing feelings I have never felt before."

"Hey, it's the same for me you know. This is a first for me, as well," she breathed.

"Yes, sorry. You must be experiencing the same doubts. I mean hearing them. Didn't you feel jealous?"

"Doubts, oh my god no..." she stated firmly. "Jealousy... no. We're different people and I know you're struggling with all of this. Reece, it aroused me, made me happy."

"Christ, I don't know what to think. My mind is mush at the moment."

She giggled. "Then stop thinking, and just be. Did you enjoy it?"

"I think that was obvious, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was amazing, can we just focus on that? I'm glad that Leif and Sierra enjoyed their time together. It would be horrid if we had fun and they didn't."

"Yes, I suppose that's true."

"Think about it, Reece, if they didn't enjoy it, they wouldn't want to do it again. Where would that leave us?"

"I don't know. Sorry, I can't think."

"Good, then just cuddle me."

Sleep came easily, her hot silky smooth body cradled in mine, her sweet breath mingling with mine. It was easy.

The morning was wild, I woke, thinking I was in a sexy dirty dream. It felt so real: a blowjob, I was getting a blowjob. When my eyes opened, Patience's head was going up and down in my lap. I had to reach down and ruffle her hair to prove it was real.

It was nice, but I wanted more. I tugged on her hair, pulling her into a kiss. "You didn't like?" she squealed playfully.

Lying on my back, I pulled her on top of me. She slid up and down my turgid shaft, her wet slippery slit caressing my steely rod. She rubbed her slit along my shaft, sticky and gooey, my cock coated with her lubricious juice.

I felt her clit wriggling on my cock as she masturbated on me, her mouth ravishing mine, the passion growing, the intensity, suddenly white hot.

She moved her hips in swirling circular motions, rubbing her clit on the length of my cock. Jesus, I had never felt anything like it. All I could do was clasp her firm arse and hold on.

As her orgasm approached in a wild eruption, she swallowed my cock deep into her pussy and we rode the final seconds of our early morning bliss to a combined wild come.

After the previous night, I was surprised I had any left, but as she collapsed atop me, her pussy continued to milk the last drops from my shrivelled balls.

We showered together. As she dried off, she wrapped herself in a towel and scampered off down to their room to find some fresh clothes.

By the time I walked down to the kitchen, the kids were already up and about. The kitchen smelled of breakfast, the kids making their usual noises as they laughed and played.

When Sierra spotted me, she winced, blushed and her eyes quickly looked away. I watched as she placed a large plate of hot toast and fruit on the table, She sort of sidled up to me and her arms circled my neck, she tilted her head and our lips met in a wet juicy kiss.

"Hey, babe, are you okay?" she whispered.

"Yeah, you?" I hoped it was the truth, but I wasn't sure of much at that moment.

I felt her arms tighten as she rubbed her body against me. "I'm good, so long as you are."

Leif wandered out behind me. "Hey, everybody!" he called out loudly. I guess it was his brash way of trying to normalise everything.

He gave me a pat on the shoulder as he walked past. "Hey, bro, how's it hanging?"

"Good, you?"

"All good, bro." He wandered over to Patience and pulled her into a passionate kiss, the kids all laughing and sniggering.

The day was sort of awkward as we all pitched in and got through the raft of jobs we all did on weekends, Patience taking several opportunities to pinch my bum or rub against me. She and Sierra giggled as they worked on picking the last of the raspberries. I heard the giggles and caught several furtive glances.

Dinner was noisy and normalcy did seem to be returning.

The kids went off to bed and we were alone. This was it, the moment I had been dreading was upon us. Were we just going to pretend it never happened, or were we going to talk? I was almost praying for option one. Patience and Sierra had other ideas.

As Sierra brought out the beers and wine. Patience addressed us all. "Okay, we need to talk about last night."

Sierra nodded as she glanced around the room. "I thought it was wonderful."

"Me too," Patience added, "but what happens now, was it a one off? Or are we going to admit we liked it, and embrace it?"

Leif interrupted her. "I would love for it to become part of our lives." He took a quick peek at me, before adding. "If we can all agree, I would like to think we can all act like adults and be honest. I don't want it to become dishonest. I want us to all be open and honest with each other."

"What the hell does that mean?" I spluttered, becoming a little irritated.

"What I mean is, it sounds like we all had fun, we all enjoyed the evening. If we can be honest about that, then there's nothing to stop us repeating that when the urge overtakes us." Leif replied.

"Well, I for one don't want it to be a one off. I loved it, and would love to find a way for it to become a regular part of our lives." Patience announced almost proudly.

"Yes, I enjoyed it, as well," Sierra added, although I could see she was apprehensive.

It felt like they were all staring at me, waiting expectantly. I tried to choose my words carefully. I didn't want to offend anybody, but I still had some concerns.

"I enjoyed the evening." I glanced quickly at Patience. "It was a fun experience, but I don't want to destroy what we have."

A hush fell over us as they all tried to find words. "Bro, I think this is going to be impossible to stop." Leif stated loudly, too strongly, I felt. But looking at Sierra and Patience, I was pretty sure he was right.

"I agree," Patience added. "Reece, we all have a lot invested in this, and maybe that's why we are where we are. This wasn't a cheap sleazy wife swap thing. I believe we all have feelings for one another. Real feelings, real emotions."

"I think that's true, we do care for each other and I don't want to lose that. If somebody gets hurt in this, it will blow the whole deal."

Sierra cut me off. "Reece, we all agreed we enjoyed it. Couldn't we just let it go, see what happens?"

"Okay, what are we talking about? Once a week? Once a month, a year? What are we talking about?" I sounded flustered, anxious. I hated that, but it was how I felt.

"Stop being so calculating." She snorted in frustration. "Don't try to make rules, just let it happen organically."

"But what if we are not all up for it, somebody is sick, periods, kids... What happens then?" It felt like I was in a swirling vortex of emotions, so thick it felt like quicksand. My words were attempts to slow down, to lock onto something solid.

"Reece, baby, we are in this together. If somebody is uncomfortable, then it doesn't happen. That must be the only rule, nobody gets hurt. This has to be mutual, nobody has to do something they don't want to," Patience explained.

There was lots of talk, but nothing was decided. We just left it open ended.

That night in bed, Sierra was pretty excited and instigated sex with a hunger I hadn't seen for a long time. It was fierce, passionate, explosive, and yet still with that incredibly loving embrace.

As we lay together basking in our shared ecstasy, Sierra asked inquisitively, "So Patience was really sexy huh?"

"Yes, she was certainly into it." I said, feeling guilty pangs, it felt strange openly talking about sex with another person. Shame, embarrassment, I was feeling them all. Sierra, on the other hand, seemed unburdened.

"Better than me?" she asked whimsically.

"I didn't realise it was a competition. Sorry, what about you and Leif? Downstairs you sounded pretty keen for a repeat performance, is he better than me?"

She sucked in a sharp breath, and I felt rather than saw her blushing. "It was nice, Reece. Leif was good fun. Not at all like you and me, and no, he wasn't better. When you and I make love, it is unbeatable."

"If that's the case, if our sex is better, then why would you want to do it again?"

"Because it was fun, different, and I enjoyed it. Patience is right, we have a real connection. All of us."

Over the next month or so, we did swap partners a few times. It became very intense, those feelings of attachment became shared outside of the bedroom. There was lots of open kissing and cuddling, sneaky caresses.

The walls of our marriages were slowly crumbling.

I had to drive into town to get milk one evening. As I backed out the driveway. I saw Patience running out the driveway waving frantically at me. She jumped in, gasping. "Want some company?"

"Yeah, of course."

She flicked the radio station until she found something she liked. As we settled into the drive, she leaned over and kissed me. It was one of those sexy luscious soul wrenching ones. As we pulled up at an intersection, she quickly unbuckled my jeans and ripped down the zipper.

"What the hell are you doing?" I spluttered nervously.

"Shut up and drive; you focus on the road, please try not to kill us both." With that, she fished out my dick and her hot wet mouth sucked it inside. Oh god, talk about heaven, I was there.

She sucked and licked, her fingers curled around my balls. It took only a few KM before my cock throbbed, swollen to a full erection, and her head rose and fell as she fucked me with that luscious mouth.

We pulled up outside the supermarket, and I said, "How the hell am I going to go in there?"

"I'll go." She giggled, "You stay here and keep this warm until I get back."

She was gone and back in no time.

We were halfway back when I exploded into her gasping mouth. As she wiped her lips, she smiled and cuddled up beside me. It was then that I felt the fear rising. "Jesus, what have we done? Christ Patience, what will Leif and Sierra say?"

"They will give us some friendly stick, but Leif will be hot. He will make me pay when we go to bed."

"That's fine for you, I don't think Sierra will be so forgiving."

"Oh sweetie, you underestimate her sometimes. She knows how we feel about each other; she feels the same way. Shit, next time it might be them here."

Up until that moment, it had all been shared experiences. I was super nervous about telling Sierra, but there's no way I could keep it a secret. I'm a terrible liar.

Patience was right, and it wasn't me who told her, it was Patience. I saw them talking secretly after dinner, then I saw Sierra turn quickly and stare at me. I knew there and then, Patience had told her.

That day changed things and our experimentation became more open and didn't just involve shared experiences. Leif and Sierra had their own alone times, but we were always honest and made sure everybody was aware of what was happening.

Things often happen beyond our control. I was sent away on a three day training course to Dunedin. In the lead up to my leaving, I teased Sierra. "How the hell will you last three days without sex?"

Her answer shouldn't have shocked me. "Don't you worry about me. I'm sure Patience will lend me Leif for a night or maybe two."

She played her teasing game, and in reality, I knew it was probably true. The first night in Dunedin, all the other course attendees, dragged me out on the piss. We did a short pub crawl before returning to our hotel rooms about ten. Drunk, I rang Sierra. "Hey babe," I slurred drunkenly. "Whatcha doing?"

Her words were muffled and hard to understand. "I'm sucking Leif's juicy cock. What about you?"

Her words sobered me a little, this was like, in your face stuff.

"You're with Leif?" I spluttered.

"Yeah babe," She giggled. "And guess what, Patience, is licking my pussy."

She had to be joking. "What did you say?" I gasped, shock sending me reeling.

It was Patience who spoke next. "Hello, my darling man. We are all in bed, making love. Oh god, Sierra, tastes divine, doesn't she?"

There was lots of squishy sloshy sounds, and there was no doubt, they were all going at it. I could hear Leif grunting manfully as he fucked one of them. Patience sighed seductively. "My love, I'm going to put the phone down so you can listen, okay? I love you, sweet man."

I listened for a while, but it was too much for me. My mind sank into a conflicting vortex of destructive angry jealousy. I was torn between anger and arousal. Driving home and killing them all, or masturbating. I couldn't listen. I had to disconnect the call, try and catch my breath. I mean, she did warn me, and in many ways I was expecting it, but not all of them. Jesus, a threesome.

I lay there, my head spinning, for what seemed like hours. The phone rang, and I was nervous to answer. "Hello."

"Hey, honey," Sierra whispered. "Are you okay? I picked the phone up, and you were gone. Are you all right?"

"Yeah." I snorted huffily.

"You don't sound okay. Patience said you would be busy having a wank. I'm guessing she was wrong this time?"

"Yeah, definitely."